Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,823 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:19 AM

Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) - Business (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) (290926 Views)

"Binary Option Trading (become A Millionaire In A Year)" / Binary Options Free Alertz, Robots, Randoms Etc Here / Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (122) (Go Down)

Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by kendo58: 6:24pm On Apr 29, 2015
ariy:

pls, which indicator do you use to get that 50% of the body?

Fibonacci
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by kendo58: 6:25pm On Apr 29, 2015
odimbannamdi:

how did the trade go? did it come out green?

Losses ooo. It happened that I don't have all the indicators required
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by kendo58: 6:27pm On Apr 29, 2015
wapmasta001:

AM QUOTING TO MAKE SURE U READ ABOUT HW TO USE THE FILTERS....AM HAPPY TO SEE THE 2 TRADES YOU UPLOADED, I CAME ONLINE AND SAW THAT BOTH TRADES LOST.. angry angry angry angry angry.....SO I CHECKED MY CHART TO SEE IF I WOULD HAVE TAKEN SAME TRADES AND SAW I WOUND NOT HAVE TAKEN DIZ TWO TRADES UJ AND NU COZ THE FILTERS FILTERED THEM AS BAD TRADES OR LOW PROBABILITY TRADES. WANT U GUYZ TO KNW LIKE I SAID EARLIER THAT DIZ STRATEGY IS NOT A STRATEGY UNDER TESTING OR DEMO TRADING. I HAVE BEEN USING DIZ STRATEGY STEADILY FOR ALMOST A YEAR.... AND ITS SOMETHING I BUILT OR MADE UP MYSELF,SO IF U ARE NOT HAVING A WIN RATE OF 80%, THAT ONLY MEANS U R NOT FOLLOWING ALL THE RULES.........

LETS GET DOWN TO THE PCITURE FOR CORRECTIONS TO SHOW BOTH TRADES ARE BAD.... grin grin grin grin grin
3 PICS ATTACHED...
1. A PREVIOUS PIC I UPLOADED ON THE PREVIOUS PAGE ABOUT HW TO USE FILTERS
2. MY NU CHART
3. MY UJ CHART...........

cheesy

Wappy, please attach the pz absolute gain indi
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by wapmasta001(m): 7:11pm On Apr 29, 2015
attached pz.................. cheesy
IF ANYONE IS NOT YET MAKING MONEY IN DZ SEASON 4.....WATCH IT...... grin grin grin grin....
I TAKE MOST OF MY TRADES ON 24OPTIONS COZ THEIR PAYOUTS ARE FAR BETTER AND MORE STABLE.....AM USING BINARY HERE SINCE THATS WHAT MOST OF US HERE ARE USED TO....AND 24OPTIONS LOCKS MOST OF THE PAIRS TOWARDS 11PM -3AM..... grin

Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by kendo58: 7:50pm On Apr 29, 2015
wapmasta001:
IF ANYONE IS NOT YET MAKING MONEY IN DZ SEASON 4.....WATCH IT...... grin grin grin grin....
I TAKE MOST OF MY TRADES ON 24OPTIONS COZ THEIR PAYOUTS ARE FAR BETTER AND MORE STABLE.....AM USING BINARY HERE SINCE THATS WHAT MOST OF US HERE ARE USED TO....AND 24OPTIONS LOCKS MOST OF THE PAIRS TOWARDS 11PM -3AM..... grin

I tried attaching the indi to my chart but it's not showing

1 Like

Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by odimbannamdi(m): 9:36pm On Apr 29, 2015
kendo58:

I tried attaching the indi to my chart but it's not showing

Me too. i tried attaching it, but it refused

1 Like

Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by austynoh: 10:01pm On Apr 29, 2015
odimbannamdi:

Me too. i tried attaching it, but it refused

You guys can try this one,download below...

Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by odimbannamdi(m): 10:04pm On Apr 29, 2015
Guys, how do i use fibonacci to locate the middle of a candle
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by odimbannamdi(m): 10:09pm On Apr 29, 2015
austynoh:

You guys can try this one,download below...

it didnt show anything

Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by kendo58: 6:51am On Apr 30, 2015
wapmasta001:

Wappy, I've downloaded the pz absolute gains from Google, it's working OK. Do I use the default settings or are there changes to be made?
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by odimbannamdi(m): 7:22am On Apr 30, 2015
Ist trade of the day looking promising

Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by odimbannamdi(m): 7:24am On Apr 30, 2015
I avoided this trade because the wicks were too long and the body short

Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by wapmasta001(m): 10:06am On Apr 30, 2015
odimbannamdi:
I avoided this trade because the wicks were too long and the body short

NICE TO SEE YOU ARE FOLLOWING THE RULES....ALREADY TAKING MY SHARE FOR BREAKFAST FROM BINARY ALREADY

Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by odimbannamdi(m): 10:11am On Apr 30, 2015
wapmasta001:

NICE TO SEE YOU ARE FOLLOWING THE RULES....ALREADY TAKING MY SHARE FOR BREAKFAST FROM BINARY ALREADY

we really apprwciate your efforts boss.

how do i locate the middle of a candle body?

are u on whatsapp, lets chat up. i need your advice on somethong
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by wapmasta001(m): 10:21am On Apr 30, 2015
odimbannamdi:

we really apprwciate your efforts boss.

how do i locate the middle of a candle body?

are u on whatsapp, lets chat up. i need your advice on somethong
ITS NOT THAT HARD LOCATING THE MIDDLE OF A CANDLE......AND MEANWHILE, MAYBE U SHUD USE THE SAME FIBO INDY SOMEONE USED YESTERDAY, I THINK IT AUTOMATICALLY PLOTS THE 50% OF THE CANDLE
U CAN SEND ME A MAIL.....WAPMASTA@GMAIL.COM
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by wapmasta001(m): 10:39am On Apr 30, 2015
JUST ADDED ANODA WIN HERE.....I WILL TRY POSING ENTRIES ND ALERTS FROM NOW ON.......BUT MOST OF US HERE MIGHT NOT B ABLE TO CATCH D ENTRIES angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by spacebaba: 10:58am On Apr 30, 2015
wapmasta001:
JUST ADDED ANODA WIN HERE.....I WILL TRY POSING ENTRIES ND ALERTS FROM NOW ON.......BUT MOST OF US HERE MIGHT NOT B ABLE TO CATCH D ENTRIES angry angry angry
bross which broker platform are you using.
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by wapmasta001(m): 11:11am On Apr 30, 2015
spacebaba:
bross which broker platform are you using.
IRONFX AND PEPPERSTONE
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by kendo58: 11:12am On Apr 30, 2015
Killed this guy with wappy's strat

Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by femiola3: 11:36am On Apr 30, 2015
wapmasta001:

IRONFX AND PEPPERSTONE
...oga wapmasta..pls each time i add any indicator or drawn trend lines on my trading station if i now shot down my system and latter come back to trade i will need to add again all over the indicators and trend lines again..i think once i added it, it should be there even when i shot down and come up again...pls any idea of what i can do?...any one else too
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by wapmasta001(m): 12:50pm On Apr 30, 2015
kendo58:
Killed this guy with wappy's strat

AS IN EHN...KILL THEM IF U CAN...JUST MAKE SURE U DONT GET CARRIED AWAY AND KEEP FOLLOWING THE RULES....U WUD BE SUPRISED......A LAST TRADE I TOOK grin grin grin grin

Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by wapmasta001(m): 12:52pm On Apr 30, 2015
femiola3:
...oga wapmasta..pls each time i add any indicator or drawn trend lines on my trading station if i now shot down my system and latter come back to trade i will need to add again all over the indicators and trend lines again..i think once i added it, it should be there even when i shot down and come up again...pls any idea of what i can do?...any one else too
D LAST TIME DIZ HAPPENED TO ME.....D REASON WAS, I DINT CLOSE MY MT4 B4 I SHUT DOWN.... I JUST CLICK ON SHUT DOWN AND WINDOWS CLOSES MT4 WITHOUT SAVING DATA...SO DO U CLOSE UR MT4 B4 SHUTTING DOWN??
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by kendo58: 1:06pm On Apr 30, 2015
another win

1 Like

Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by kendo58: 2:34pm On Apr 30, 2015
wapmasta001:

AS IN EHN...KILL THEM IF U CAN...JUST MAKE SURE U DONT GET CARRIED AWAY AND KEEP FOLLOWING THE RULES....U WUD BE SUPRISED......A LAST TRADE I TOOK grin grin grin grin

I dey follow the rules like say tomorrow no dey
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by amor001: 4:02pm On Apr 30, 2015
kendo58:

Wappy, I've downloaded the pz absolute gains from Google, it's working OK. Do I use the default settings or are there changes to be made?

pls. Upload d one u downloaded
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by kendo58: 5:09pm On Apr 30, 2015
amor001:

pls. Upload d one u downloaded

here it is

Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by kupsonrex: 5:21pm On Apr 30, 2015
kendo58:

here it is

hello House.....please help me on ways to install all these in my platform.
i currently using FXPRO
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by amor001: 5:22pm On Apr 30, 2015
kendo58:

here it is
Thanks
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by wealthmind: 5:30pm On Apr 30, 2015
na so

Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by kendo58: 5:48pm On Apr 30, 2015
wealthmind:
na so

Yeye man

1 Like

Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by femadesh(m): 6:00pm On Apr 30, 2015
kendo58:

here it is
this one too is empty when attached to file

wapmasta001:

Do you use this strategy around 11pm to 3am ?

cos i can see u are trading b4 9am
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by wapmasta001(m): 6:23pm On Apr 30, 2015
femadesh:

this one too is empty when attached to file

Do you use this strategy around 11pm to 3am ?

cos i can see u are trading b4 9am

YESS ATTYMS......DEPENDS ON WAT I SEE AND THE FORMATION...I ADVICE THE TIME FRAME COZ OF THOSE ARE THE MOST STABLE TIMES TO TRADE. wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (122)

Bank Accounts And People You Don't Wanna Send Money To - Part 1 / How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? / How To Buy In 1688.com Chinese Store To Nigeria Yourself Without Agents Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.