Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:18 AM

Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) - Business (45) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) (290848 Views)

"Binary Option Trading (become A Millionaire In A Year)" / Binary Options Free Alertz, Robots, Randoms Etc Here / Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) ... (122) (Go Down)

Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by alhabie(m): 8:05pm On Jul 18, 2015
Elemosho:

I use it on 5min TF. Works very well on 15mins TF but with less signals as EMA 5 and 13 cuts 50 less frequently.

I place trade for 12 or 13mins. I do 9mins attimes. So time is average 9-13

bro,what's the best time to trade this strategy..which timeframe will u advise I stick to (5 or 15mins) tf
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by Oladg2: 12:56am On Jul 19, 2015
Elemosho:
i go explain later abeg grin

Someone should please upload those indicators here.
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by tador(m): 3:29am On Jul 19, 2015
Elemosho:
RANDOM BEAR & RANDOM BULL STRATEGY.

(TOUCH OR DOES NOT TOUCH) & HIGH/LOW COMBO

The Bear Market

Condition 1. Make sure the bearish market is confirmed----VERY VERY IMPORTANT. In a bearish market, it must trend downwards. This is usually when EMA 5 & EMA 13 is below SMA 50.

Condition 2. EMA 5 & EMA 13 cuts SMA 50 from Above. Wait till you have confirmed the market is actually bearish (about 20 candles after the cut)

How to Trade:
1. Open 3 windows down (window 1 would be for Does Not Touch, Window 2 would be for Lower and Window 3 would be for Touch (Stop loss)
2. Get the default barrier settings for 12mins (Touch or No Touch). It is usually above 6.+some digits
3. Go to duration and change the minutes to hours. Then use (24hours minus the current time on the broker time usually at the upper part of the website.
4 On window 2 use 12 mins expiry that it would be lower
5. On window 3 put 12 mins in the duration and use the default settings from window 1 while reducing it by 2pts (i.e. +4.something), This would be for Stop Loss. ( I don't do this attimes if i enter the market well at the right time).

6. Place trade on Window 1 (DOES NOT TOUCH and cash out at anytime your returns from anything 150% and above. This is usually between 20mins - 3omins if we get it right. YOU DON NOT NEED TO WAIT TILL EXPIRY BEFORE TAKING YOUR PROFIT AS THE MARKET CAN MOVE AGAINST YOU LATER ON. Take Profit once it is double or triple your stake o. No say i no tell you o. tongue

7. On window 2 if we get it right, within 4-5mins, out investment would have been about 80% profit. take your profit sharp sharp, no say i no tell you o.

8. On window 3 (Say goodbye to your money grin ) or perhaps, that the only thing you get if market moves against you. In this case, you would only lose 35% of your total stake amount on the 3 windows (i.e. if you stake $5 each on the 3 windows (total of $15) you lose $5.15 or thereabouts but if you win the first two you win $5 net.

The Bull market

Do the reverse of all these using minus as against plus used in the bearish market.

Thanks Elemosho
pls is it possible for me to re-enter same trade again after i have sold at market price or will i have to wait for another signal on when my EMA 5 AND EMA 13 CUT SMA 50 before i can trade another onne
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by tador(m): 3:35am On Jul 19, 2015
Please my 2 EMA 5 and 13 give me same RED COLOR,how can i change one of the 2 from to another color

Thanks

Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by amor001: 4:46am On Jul 19, 2015
u can't change the color. 1 is darker than the other. The 1 u apply first is always darker than the later. Look closely.
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by Elemosho: 6:28am On Jul 19, 2015
tador:

Thanks Elemosho
pls is it possible for me to re-enter same trade again after i have sold at market price or will i have to wait for another signal on when my EMA 5 AND EMA 13 CUT SMA 50 before i can trade another onne

You can enter another trade if you are sure the market will continue the trend. It need not be at time of cut. I just use that to illustrate how to know if the market has become bearish or bullish. You need to be careful though, which is why i don't usually like randoms as i believe the broker can manipulate the price chart to go against people on case-by-case basis. So when you have made the box and you think the market will start misbehaving you can go to another market, i.e Bull . If you keep on trading on the same market the market can misbehave all at once. The only time i do come to random is when i am not getting signals well enough from the MT4 FXBO so in the interim i go do some randoms.
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by Elemosho: 7:18am On Jul 19, 2015
Elemosho:

You can enter another trade if you are sure the market will continue the trend. It need not be at time of cut. I just use that to illustrate how to know if the market has become bearish or bullish. You need to be careful though, which is why i don't usually like randoms as i believe the broker can manipulate the price chart to go against people on case-by-case basis. So when you have made the box and you think the market will start misbehaving you can go to another market, i.e Bull . If you keep on trading on the same market the market can misbehave all at once. The only time i do come to random is when i am not getting signals well enough from the MT4 FXBO so in the interim i go do some randoms.

Note that whenever the EMA 5 AND 13 is no more below the SMA 50 in a bearish market the market is no more bearish. Likewise if the market EMA 5 and 13 is not more above SMA 50, the market is no more bullish. A simple way to know when this transition would occur is to go to the TICK chart window, if you discover the Tick is playing around SMA 50 like in the picture below, cashout and exit the market, the broker fit don dey do him magomago.

Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by Elemosho: 7:35am On Jul 19, 2015
This is also when to exit the trade in the Bull market. Truth is I do prefer trading proper FXBO than staying so long on the Random trade as the market can catch up on you later on. So when you see the market is good....make your cash and comot. Come back later to see if the market is good, take the trade , take your cash and leave. i welcome additions and subtractions from experts in the house. grin

Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by lifeofkelvino(m): 8:31am On Jul 19, 2015
EngrArthur:
Making money everyday. I thank God for nairabet. grin

Thief.... Everyone is using this same picture claiming they are making money in nairabet...... Find something better to do with your life bro....... OLOSHI undecided

4 Likes

Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by lifeofkelvino(m): 9:00am On Jul 19, 2015
Elemosho:
RANDOM BEAR & RANDOM BULL STRATEGY.

(TOUCH OR DOES NOT TOUCH) & HIGH/LOW COMBO

The Bear Market

Condition 1. Make sure the bearish market is confirmed----VERY VERY IMPORTANT. In a bearish market, it must trend downwards. This is usually when EMA 5 & EMA 13 is below SMA 50.

Condition 2. EMA 5 & EMA 13 cuts SMA 50 from Above. Wait till you have confirmed the market is actually bearish (about 20 candles after the cut)

How to Trade:
1. Open 3 windows down (window 1 would be for Does Not Touch, Window 2 would be for Lower and Window 3 would be for Touch (Stop loss)
2. Get the default barrier settings for 12mins (Touch or No Touch). It is usually above 6.+some digits
3. Go to duration and change the minutes to hours. Then use (24hours minus the current time on the broker time usually at the upper part of the website.
4 On window 2 use 12 mins expiry that it would be lower
5. On window 3 put 12 mins in the duration and use the default settings from window 1 while reducing it by 2pts (i.e. +4.something), This would be for Stop Loss. ( I don't do this attimes if i enter the market well at the right time).

6. Place trade on Window 1 (DOES NOT TOUCH and cash out at anytime your returns from anything 150% and above. This is usually between 20mins - 3omins if we get it right. YOU DON NOT NEED TO WAIT TILL EXPIRY BEFORE TAKING YOUR PROFIT AS THE MARKET CAN MOVE AGAINST YOU LATER ON. Take Profit once it is double or triple your stake o. No say i no tell you o. tongue

7. On window 2 if we get it right, within 4-5mins, out investment would have been about 80% profit. take your profit sharp sharp, no say i no tell you o.

8. On window 3 (Say goodbye to your money grin ) or perhaps, that the only thing you get if market moves against you. In this case, you would only lose 35% of your total stake amount on the 3 windows (i.e. if you stake $5 each on the 3 windows (total of $15) you lose $5.15 or thereabouts but if you win the first two you win $5 net.

The Bull market

Do the reverse of all these using minus as against plus used in the bearish market.

Elomosho.... Tanks 4 ur contribution.... I understood everything except the calculation..... Can u please put more explanation to it or maybe help me with ur number @kofoekwe@gmail.com....... At least make I chop small with them ogas grin
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by Elemosho: 9:35am On Jul 19, 2015
lifeofkelvino:

Elomosho.... Tanks 4 ur contribution.... I understood everything except the calculation..... Can u please put more explanation to it or maybe help me with ur number @kofoekwe@gmail.com....... At least make I chop small with them ogas grin

which calculation? Sorry i may not reply you on time as i am doing right up for the proper FXBO which makes more sense with the power of combo arrows. I believe experts in the room can help you out on grey areas.
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by iwatch: 9:55am On Jul 19, 2015
Elemosho:

which calculation? Sorry i may not reply you on time as i am doing right up for the proper FXBO which makes more sense with the power of combo arrows. I believe experts in the room can help you out on grey areas.
he meant the spreadsheet of the compound interest... As in how you arrived at all calculations.

To me that should be the least of anyones worries at the moment if you have not MASTERED a strategy. Cos it would be completely useless if can't make consistent wins.

I can't deny the fact that the compound interest isn't powetful. Cos it's a huger leverage mechanism if carefully implememnted.

With a daily target of 5 trades without a loss... You will expand your account with as little as $20 into almost 5 figures of USD in 30 days.

But's the use if you haven't mastered a strategy yet?

1 Like

Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by iwatch: 9:58am On Jul 19, 2015
Elemosho:

how do you guys trade this random thing? I hought market is completely stagnant during weekends. So where do you take trades when the market is closed and not moving?
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by Elemosho: 10:30am On Jul 19, 2015
iwatch:
how do you guys trade this random thing? I hought market is completely stagnant during weekends. So where do you take trades when the market is closed and not moving?

The random market is never closed. It is opened even on weekends 247.

I'm researching on tick trades right now using my demo account and it is really working fine combining it the tick chart window and i won't lie to you highest loss i have experienced on the Bull market is just 2loss which i won back with Martingale. I use to do tick trades before which gave me $1300 profit in 4 days (from $200 to $1500). Back then i never knew this strategy i am testing how much more when i just discovered this one. I will go back to ma tick trades soon grin. It is good to have several strategies on hand with you so that as the market is changing you are changing to another strategy. tongue

see the wins which i just did 10mins ago.

Once i test it for 2weeks and it works fine i would go back to tick trades and adopt the model

1 Like

Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by iwatch: 10:39am On Jul 19, 2015
Elemosho:

I'm researching on tick trades right now using my demo account and it is really working fine combining it the tick chart window and i won't lie to you highest loss i have experienced on the Bull market is just 2loss which i won back with Martingale. I use to do tick trades before which gave me $1300 profit in 4 days (from $200 to $1500). Back then i never knew this strategy i am testing how much more when i just discovered this one. I will go back to ma tick trades soon grin. It is good to have several strategies on hand with you so that as the market is changing you are changing to another strategy. tongue

Once i test it for 2weeks and it works fine i would go back to tick trades and adopt the model
so basically you don't trade rise and fall but ONLY random? Can you also drop the exact place you get your strategy from so others can go there and get one that suits their personality. I mean like what 2sex did by dropping forexstrategiesresources.com

Thanks.
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by Elemosho: 10:42am On Jul 19, 2015
Thanks IWatch for clearing it out. The cashflow model on compounded profit target does not work unless you can guarantee a minimum of 70% win rate or worse case 65% consistently on a daily basis meeting each day target. Which is why i put minimum win , maximum loss and average win rate to be ensured on every trading day. Truth is you might meet more than your target on a good trading day and less on a bad trading day but on the average meeting the target is what is most important. If you do not have strategies to get the win rate or have not mastered the strategies it doesn't make sense using compound, in that case a simple linear (flat) profit target model should be applied.

Don't worry guyz, i am working on the strategy to post soon next which will consistently give above 70% win rate (IF PROPERLY APPLIED). I am tempted not to post it here for free cos i paid dough to get some of the indicators, will be taking my pains doing the writeups why then should i give it for free when some members on this thread will later clone it and sell it for money cry. It's a sad thing. I'm still thinking

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by iwatch: 10:45am On Jul 19, 2015
Elemosho:

if I may ask, what time frame do you use often and what is the duratuion for that time frame?

Also, if the general trend is bearish as indicated by 50SMA, would I be right to check if the trend is bearish on 15M,30M and 1hour. If it happens to be bearish, what would be the best thing to trade at that point?
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by iwatch: 10:50am On Jul 19, 2015
Elemosho:
Thanks IWatch for clearing it out. The cashflow model on compounded profit target does not work unless you can guarantee a minimum of 70% win rate or worse case 65% consistently on a daily basis meeting each day target. Which is why i put minimum win , maximum loss and average win rate to be ensured on every trading day. Truth is you might meet more than your target on a good trading day and less on a bad trading day but on the average meeting the target is what is most important. If you do not have strategies to get the win rate or have not mastered the strategies it doesn't make sense using compound, in that case a simple linear (flat) profit target model should be applied.

Don't worry guyz, i am working on the strategy to post soon next which will consistently give above 70% win rate (IF PROPERLY APPLIED). I am tempted not to post it here for free cos i paid dough to get some of the indicators, will be taking my pains doing the writeups why then should i give it for free when some members on this thread will later clone it and sell it for money cry. It's a sad thing. I'm still thinking
well, it still doesn't matter. I understand your point though. You can still drop it so those who can afford it will go there and buy but make sure you use your affilaiet link so you don't lose at all. wink
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by sunwalk(m): 11:20am On Jul 19, 2015
I want to ask .. How many lossing streak can one incure with this strategy of yours?

1 Like

Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by Elemosho: 11:50am On Jul 19, 2015
iwatch:
so basically you don't trade rise and fall but ONLY random? Can you also drop the exact place you get your strategy from so others can go there and get one that suits their personality. I mean like what 2sex did by dropping forexstrategiesresources.com

Thanks.

Wow, Iwatch, you just helped to solve my worries. I don't think it would make sense making it too easy for people. I should just explain how i came about my strategies and direct people to my resource so that they can do the needful by themselves. cos selling someone's else work is what i HATE THE MOST.

Let me explain my process for the FXBO strategy that has given me minimum of 70% win rate.

On this forum, i followed the Wappy Strategy and i observe some strengths as well as some weaknesses. The strength is that when they come at good times they are effective, when they come at bad times you will not know that you shouldn't take the trade and this consequently reduces your win rate. Worse still you have to apply it on M15 and M30 TF and wait for retracement for you to take trade. This was the beginning of my findings. I like more signals so i like working on M5 TF (my only problem here is too many alert noise which me no send anywayz as long as i know what i am looking for).

So i observed that when Wappy Arrow is combined 2 other arrows at the rate of turnover/crossover of three or four EMAs around the S/R levels it gives very good win rates. 1 flaw is that Wappy Arrow (which is based on Faster EMA 1 and Slower EMA 50) falls on the EMA Cross Over Arrow (which is based on Faster EMA2 and Slower EMA15 ) and you won't know there is Wappy Arrow under the EMA Cross Over Arrow and they usually write the same "EMA cross over" on the alert message, so i went to the programming of Wappy Arrow and adjusted the range from 0.5 to 0.8 so that the arrows dont fall on eachother. I changed wappy arrow colour to White so i can see it clearly when it comes, i changed the alert Message of Wappy from EMA cross over to WAPPY ARROW so it doesn't bring the same message to be confused with EMA cross over message. i then combined EMA and WAPPY Arrows with 2 other arrows (BinaryComodo and Somai). When all these arrows, (about 4 of them) agreeing together at the same time at S/R levels and especially at the points when EMA 3 (Red), 5(Yellow) and 13(Purple) are cutting SMA 50(SandyBrown 4width) at the S/R levels (Just as you see in the attached picture ) with other good signals on the indicator windows (1. Average Directional Movement 2. Damiani Valometer, 3. EMAs and MACD) you would be rest assured the trade will end ITM (very few cases occurs OTM). The CrossOver at SMA 50 period signifies point of overbought or oversold over the last 50days. Period above it signifies upward trend, period below it signifies downward trend so i like taking trades in this region ONLY.

My first arrow call that i follow is when the BinaryComodo arrow gives signal, if this is followed by EMA cross Arrow and any of Wappy Arrow or Somai Arrow and they all give signals at a turnover point (around SMA 50) at S/R level i take trade 12mins or 13mins expiry. On a currency pair on M5 TF, BinaryComodo gives signals about 5times in a day out of which i may take just 1 or 2 of them and sometimes 3 as long as they occur at the stated levels highlighted above and meet the necessary conditions. I open 15 currency pairs and i can be sure i take about 15 to 20 trades per day using the Combo Arrows Strategy - CAS. I have two systems, i place the other system on M15 and take 15min or 30mins expiry depending. M15 has less signals cos all the EMAs don't usually cross over SMA50 everyday but when they do they are usually very good - ITM.

I got the Wappy Arrow on this tread
I got the Somai Strategy from this BOE (http://www.binaryoptionsedge.com/index.php/topic/326-optimal-mixed-indicators-for-5-10-min-expiries/). It has most of the indicators there for you to download
i downloaded EMAs and MACD 2toneColor, Price Alert and Doda, In&Out Inside Bar, SupportResistance and ReversalFractals from the MT4 MQL Community (https://www.mql5.com/en/code/mt4/indicators)
I bought the BinaryComodo from my mentor

Below is what i have installed on ma chart and what the signals may look like.

Avoid taking trades on long bars
Don't take trade when the Damiani Valometer says DO NOT TRADE
Combo Arrow signals coming after ReversalFractals signals at the S/R Levels is very good to trade.

This is my own contribution to the house cool

- Say me thank you cheesy if you get it and makes money with it.

- If you say you get it and you don't make money with it then obviously you didn't get it. You might need to go back to babypips or - Investoo.com Binary strategies Video tutorials to understand some certain principles ( i used investoo.com personally)

-If you don't get, it i'm sorry I CAN'T HELP YOU BEYOND THIS LEVEL undecided

Cheers guyz

3 Likes

Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by iwatch: 12:17pm On Jul 19, 2015
Elemosho:

Wow, Iwatch, you just helped to solve my worries. I don't think it would make sense making it too easy for people. I should just explain how i came about my strategies and direct people to my resource so that they can do the needful by themselves. cos selling someone's else work is what i HATE THE MOST.

Let me explain my process for the FXBO strategy that has given me minimum of 70% win rate.

On this forum, i followed the Wappy Strategy and i observe some strengths as well as some weaknesses. The strength is that when they come at good times they are effective, when they come at bad times you will not know that you shouldn't take the trade and this consequently reduces your win rate. Worse still you have to apply it on M15 and M30 TF and wait for retracement for you to take trade. This was the beginning of my findings. I like more signals so i like working on M5 TF (my only problem here is too many alert noise which me no send anywayz as long as i know what i am looking for).

So i observed that when Wappy Arrow is combined 2 other arrows at the rate of turnover/crossover of three or four EMAs around the S/R levels it gives very good win rates. 1 flaw is that Wappy Arrow (which is based on Faster EMA 1 and Slower EMA 50) falls on the EMA Cross Over Arrow (which is based on Faster EMA2 and Slower EMA15 ) and you won't know there is Wappy Arrow under the EMA Cross Over Arrow and they usually write the same "EMA cross over" on the alert message, so i went to the programming of Wappy Arrow and adjusted the range from 0.5 to 0.8 so that the arrows dont fall on eachother. I changed wappy arrow colour to White so i can see it clearly when it comes, i changed the alert Message of Wappy from EMA cross over to WAPPY ARROW so it doesn't bring the same message to be confused with EMA cross over message. i then combined EMA and WAPPY Arrows with 2 other arrows (BinaryComodo and Somai). When all these arrows, (about 4 of them) agreeing together at the same time at S/R levels and especially at the points when EMA 3 (Red), 5(Yellow) and 13(Purple) are cutting SMA 50(SandyBrown 4width) at the S/R levels (Just as you see in the attached picture ) with other good signals on the indicator windows (1. Average Directional Movement 2. Damiani Valometer, 3. EMAs and MACD) you would be rest assured the trade will end ITM (very few cases occurs OTM). The CrossOver at SMA 50 period signifies point of overbought or oversold over the last 50days. Period above it signifies upward trend, period below it signifies downward trend so i like taking trades in this region ONLY.

My first arrow call that i follow is when the BinaryComodo arrow gives signal, if this is followed by EMA cross Arrow and any of Wappy Arrow or Somai Arrow and they all give signals at a turnover point (around SMA 50) at S/R level i take trade 12mins or 13mins expiry. On a currency pair on M5 TF, BinaryComodo gives signals about 5times in a day out of which i may take just 1 or 2 of them and sometimes 3 as long as they occur at the stated levels highlighted above and meet the necessary conditions. I open 15 currency pairs and i can be sure i take about 15 to 20 trades per day using the Combo Arrows Strategy - CAS. I have two systems, i place the other system on M15 and take 15min or 30mins expiry depending. M15 has less signals cos all the EMAs don't usually cross over SMA50 everyday but when they do they are usually very good - ITM.

I got the Wappy Arrow on this tread
I got the Somai Strategy from this BOE (http://www.binaryoptionsedge.com/index.php/topic/326-optimal-mixed-indicators-for-5-10-min-expiries/). It has most of the indicators there for you to download
i downloaded EMAs and MACD 2toneColor, Price Alert and Doda, In&Out Inside Bar, SupportResistance and ReversalFractals from the MT4 MQL Community (https://www.mql5.com/en/code/mt4/indicators)
I bought the BinaryComodo from my mentor

Below is what i have installed on ma chart and what the signals may look like.

This is my own contribution to the house cool

Cheers guyz
thanks for the share. I had to request for the source of the indies because for certain, no one owns any of the indies shared and it would be too bad to act like you own it where as you copied the indie and strategy from somewhere...

You also can't own an indie or strategy except you are a programmer or app developer which many on here aren't but would prefer to claim these indies so ass lickers can worship them by calling boss, my oga at the top... Etc lol.

Lastly, we all have different personalities and our tast differ. It would be better to share a strategy and also drop where you got it, if free, so that if someone doesn't understand or like what you gave, they can as well go there to look for one that suit their taste and personality
Nothing wrong in that though... But the most important is that we are sharing irrespective of what our innate motives propagate.
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by Elemosho: 1:06pm On Jul 19, 2015
Yes, that is what i have provided. Let people sort themselves out.

You are very right iWatch. "My Mentor" [in quote cos he is not actually my mentor in the real sense] sold me some indicators (i bought it for $100) only for me to know i could get them online for free 3weeks later. I have also bought from 2other guyz at around same price. Being a newbie, i didn't know much about all these which was why i fell in the trap but now i'm wiser. I have no regrets anywayz cos the more i lose, the wiser i become. I do lots of research and learn anytime something bad happens which is what as made me who i am today. They don't kill me, they make me STRONGER. Having got to this level, will it then be wise that i just put soup on the table for people who knows nothing about how Per Aspera got to Ad Astra with some bad members inHouse waiting to get a hold of it and sell for profit without even doing the trade.....very unwise.

The best was what i did, explain my processes and provide my sources. If they would be cloning at least let them do some assignments grin,

From this point onwards, my post on this thread will reduce so that i can focus. What i wanted to do is to give back to the community that has helped me gotten to this height.

Thanks a lot to you guyz.

Cheers

4 Likes

Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by justfree1(m): 4:58pm On Jul 19, 2015
Send me a message if you are in Akure.
Taifog:
Pls is there anyone in akure who help, I want to knw about binary
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by teeboy4x(m): 5:31pm On Jul 19, 2015
I can see the wind of change blowing wink We must make money this year grin

2sexy my boss, I greet you sir.
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by ymdo(m): 5:58pm On Jul 19, 2015
wapmasta001:

HELLO ELEMOSHO LOL, THINK I LIKE YOUR SHEET, CAN YOU HELP ME SEND THE ACTUAL DOCUMENT ITSELF TO WAPMASTA@GMAIL.COM AS AM SO LAZY TO START LOOKING FOR A WAY TO DO IT MYSELF...BIKO....., WAS ACTUALLY LOOKING INTO SOMETHING LIKE DZ THOUGH, SINCE WINS ALWAYS FLOWS, SO IT WOULD BE HELPFUL, ALSO HELP SEND YOUR MOBILE NUMBER ALONG WITH IT AS I WUD NEED SOME EXPLANATIONS COZ MATHS NO B MY THING.....ACTAULLY DID 1 I TURNED 20$ TO 1985$ IN 20MINS TOO WITH A NEW BROKER WHEN I FIRST HAD 13WINS 1LOSS WITH THEM...... grin grin grin grin grin.....PIC ATTACHED...SO I WILL LIKE TO TRY DZ ALONG WITH MY NORMAL TRADING..THANKS THOUGH....
Check your mail sire

1 Like

Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by Oladg2: 6:54pm On Jul 19, 2015
That is binary comodo for those that need it.

1 Like

Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by fxstory(m): 10:02pm On Jul 19, 2015
Elemosho:

tick trade is a no go area. You only see result when you make use of demo cash but when it comes to the real live cash, you will no the difference between khaki and leather.

With demo, no emotion is attached and you won't notice the amount you are risking with martigale because you just continue until you win right but you can't be so bold to do that on live account with tick trade.will never advice my worse enemy to use tick trade, talkless of martigale. try it with your live account and not demo, then come later to share your experience.

3 Likes

Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by Elemosho: 7:41am On Jul 20, 2015
fxstory:
tick trade is a no go area. You only see result when you make use of demo cash but when it comes to the real live cash, you will no the difference between khaki and leather.

With demo, no emotion is attached and you won't notice the amount you are risking with martigale because you just continue until you win right but you can't be so bold to do that on live account with tick trade.will never advice my worse enemy to use tick trade, talkless of martigale. try it with your live account and not demo, then come later to share your experience.

I agree partially not totally. It depends on the strategy and level of greed. In fact, the first thing i did when i first started Binary was the tick trade and i raised my investment from $200 to $1500 in 4 days. I withdrew the $1300 and started with $200 raised it up to $976 in a single day. Wanted to round it up to $1k and withdraw $700 den i crashed it from that point. First mistake - GREED. 2nd Mistake - FATIGUE. 3rd i wasn't exposed to this kinda information i now have being a newbie then. Worse still i consider it a gamble, i wanted to do the appropriate thing, which is why i researched about Binary Options and landed on this page about a month ago. Now that i'm well equipped with enough weapon, it is time to go to war. Honestly i don't like doing Random ticks, looks more like gamble to me. Instead of doing 5-7ticks, i would rather do 30secs trade (about 15ticks). Makes it more clean and removes the gambling aspect,

2 Likes

Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by Elemosho: 9:11am On Jul 20, 2015
The power of Combo Arrow Strategy.

Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by Elemosho: 9:25am On Jul 20, 2015
E dey work like Kilode grin. Solid ATM Machine grin grin grin

1 Share

Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by Oladg2: 10:20am On Jul 20, 2015
U try but u didn't complete ur job in the strategy that u revealed above .
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by Oladg2: 10:21am On Jul 20, 2015
Elemosho:
E dey work like Kilode grin. Solid ATM Machine grin grin grin

U try but u didn't complete ur job in the strategy that u revealed above .

(1) (2) (3) ... (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) ... (122)

Bank Accounts And People You Don't Wanna Send Money To - Part 1 / How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? / How To Buy In 1688.com Chinese Store To Nigeria Yourself Without Agents Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 119
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.