Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,366 members, 7,815,783 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:16 PM

Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) - Business (46) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) (290649 Views)

"Binary Option Trading (become A Millionaire In A Year)" / Binary Options Free Alertz, Robots, Randoms Etc Here / Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) ... (122) (Go Down)

Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by Elemosho: 10:31am On Jul 20, 2015
Oladg2:

U try but u didn't complete ur job in the strategy that u revealed above .

Now Completed and uploaded. Done trading for the day....wanna do some house cleaning, shave and prepare for work tomorrow cool cool.

See you guyz later.

1 Like

Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by darepoju(m): 10:47am On Jul 20, 2015
Elemosho:
grin grin grin
Chair man..heard about binary/forex trading and I thought I should give it a try...
I signed up @binary.com 2 days ago..
Pls.. How I go take start o my bosses in d House..
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by Optionalx: 11:33am On Jul 20, 2015
Elemosho:
E dey work like Kilode grin. Solid ATM Machine grin grin grin
Abeg u fit share your template with modified three errors. Some of us are not versed in this thing as you are. you seems to understand these things better based educational background.
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by lawrenzez(m): 11:35am On Jul 20, 2015
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by 9ja4u(m): 11:59am On Jul 20, 2015
Elemosho:

Now Completed and uploaded. Done trading for the day....wanna do some house cleaning, shave and prepare for work tomorrow cool cool.

See you guyz later.
@ELEMOSHO Bros attached is my mt4 pix , i think my setting is not right, especially my arrows and moving average,i beg you fit help me with your template. Or can i send my email addy.....

Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by Oladg2: 12:36pm On Jul 20, 2015
Elemosho:

See you guyz later.
U only gave out how to use strategy , u didn't upload indicators and template for ur strategy , these is not what other oga's as been doing , if they wanna share strategy ,they give it out with free and fear , not to be hiding anything .

1 Like

Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by Elemosho: 12:43pm On Jul 20, 2015
9ja4u:

@ELEMOSHO Bros attached is my mt4 pix , i think my setting is not right, especially my arrows and moving average,i beg you fit help me with your template. Or can i send my email addy.....

Nice one

You would need T.A , EMAs. Damiani Valometer and Somai indicator. They are not MUST but they help to confirm a good trade. Increase your Dx lines to 3 so u could see it well.

Take trade upon Binary Comodo or Wappy Arrow around S/R Levels especially at turning points when The EMAs cut SMA 50. This is a point where colours change on the EMA window indicator (It changes from Orange to either Green or Red depending on if the market would be going up or down).

Lastly avoid trading after a big candle and avoid going against the market trend around the S/R level. SIMPLE.
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by Elemosho: 12:44pm On Jul 20, 2015
Oladg2:

U only gave out how to use strategy , u didn't upload indicators and template for ur strategy , these is not what other oga's as been doing , if they wanna share strategy ,they give it out with free and fear , not to be hiding anything .

i gave links for my sources where i got the indicators. The one you won't find there have already been given on this thread. T.A, Wappy Arrow and BinaryComodo.
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by Oladg2: 1:09pm On Jul 20, 2015
Elemosho:

i gave links for my sources where i got the indicators. The one you won't find there have already been given on this thread. T.A, Wappy Arrow and BinaryComodo.

K, help us upload ur template
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by Manutd19: 1:10pm On Jul 20, 2015
Nice one Elemosho.
Seems complicated with all the indicators on the chart but you explained it well. Though most will benefit if you could help by attaching the template and indi's here.

2 Likes

Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by 9ja4u(m): 1:48pm On Jul 20, 2015
Elemosho:

Nice one

You would need T.A , EMAs. Damiani Valometer and Somai indicator. They are not MUST but they help to confirm a good trade. Increase your Dx lines to 3 so u could see it well.

Take trade upon Binary Comodo or Wappy Arrow around S/R Levels especially at turning points when The EMAs cut SMA 50. This is a point where colours change on the EMA window indicator (It changes from Orange to either Green or Red depending on if the market would be going up or down).

Lastly avoid trading after a big candle and avoid going against the market trend around the S/R level. SIMPLE.

Bros i kind of have most of the indicators, can you please post ur Template, my arrows dont line up as yours, and the exponential MA dont cross like the last chart you posted........At least i have done most of the work..... embarassed embarassed embarassed undecided undecided undecided

Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by tador(m): 3:39pm On Jul 20, 2015
Manutd19:
Nice one Elemosho.
Seems complicated with all the indicators on the chart but you explained it well. Though most will benefit if you could help by attaching the template and indi's here.

Please what page did Elemosho explained all the indicators on the chart
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by rafaelloteli: 3:43pm On Jul 20, 2015
tador:

Please what page did Elemosho explained all the indicators on the chart

Scroll back to page 44....its all explained there
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by pocoapoco88: 4:57pm On Jul 20, 2015
wapmasta001:

yes they paid...so fire on grin grin grin grin
hi wappy,dis noafx do dey also offer TOUCH/NO TOUCH trades?
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by volo112: 5:25pm On Jul 20, 2015
Elemosho:
RANDOM BEAR & RANDOM BULL STRATEGY.

(TOUCH OR DOES NOT TOUCH) & HIGH/LOW COMBO

The Bear Market

Condition 1. Make sure the bearish market is confirmed----VERY VERY IMPORTANT. In a bearish market, it must trend downwards. This is usually when EMA 5 & EMA 13 is below SMA 50.

Condition 2. EMA 5 & EMA 13 cuts SMA 50 from Above. Wait till you have confirmed the market is actually bearish (about 20 candles after the cut)

How to Trade:
1. Open 3 windows down (window 1 would be for Does Not Touch, Window 2 would be for Lower and Window 3 would be for Touch (Stop loss)
2. Get the default barrier settings for 12mins (Touch or No Touch). It is usually above 6.+some digits
3. Go to duration and change the minutes to hours. Then use (24hours minus the current time on the broker time usually at the upper part of the website.
4 On window 2 use 12 mins expiry that it would be lower
5. On window 3 put 12 mins in the duration and use the default settings from window 1 while reducing it by 2pts (i.e. +4.something), This would be for Stop Loss. ( I don't do this attimes if i enter the market well at the right time).

6. Place trade on Window 1 (DOES NOT TOUCH and cash out at anytime your returns from anything 150% and above. This is usually between 20mins - 3omins if we get it right. YOU DON NOT NEED TO WAIT TILL EXPIRY BEFORE TAKING YOUR PROFIT AS THE MARKET CAN MOVE AGAINST YOU LATER ON. Take Profit once it is double or triple your stake o. No say i no tell you o. tongue

7. On window 2 if we get it right, within 4-5mins, out investment would have been about 80% profit. take your profit sharp sharp, no say i no tell you o.

8. On window 3 (Say goodbye to your money grin ) or perhaps, that the only thing you get if market moves against you. In this case, you would only lose 35% of your total stake amount on the 3 windows (i.e. if you stake $5 each on the 3 windows (total of $15) you lose $5.15 or thereabouts but if you win the first two you win $5 net.

The Bull market

Do the reverse of all these using minus as against plus used in the bearish market.

modified
having gone through your post, i dare say thumbs up for u. i present my own summary
i picked only one of the strategy which i stated below.
for random bear ---do not touch with barrier set as +6...
for random bull-----do not touch with barrier set as -6...
random bear conditions
after the cross of the m.a below 50sma,count at least 20 candles to be sure that it is trending
b)then wait for pullback to the m.a
c) look at the candle pattern that forms (reversal candle) .if good, then enter the trade
d) set the duration to be 24hrs minus time at the top of your binary page.e.g if ur binary time reads 11;10, just use 12hrs as duration. but remember to check out before then when u have above 100% payout
e) monitor your trade because within 12minutes , u can get over 100% payout

1 Like

Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by Elemosho: 6:33pm On Jul 20, 2015
volo112:

having gone through your post, i dare say thumbs up for u. i present my own summary
i picked only one of the strategy which i stated below.
for random bear ---do not touch with barrier set as +6...
after the cross of the m.a below 50sma,count at least 20 candles to be sure that it is trending
b)then wait for pullback to the m.a
c) look at the candle pattern that forms (reversal candle) .if good, then enter the trade
d) set the duration to be 24hrs minus time at the top of your binary page.e.g if ur binary time reads 11;10, just use 12hrs as duration. but remember to check out before then when u have above 100% payout
e) monitor your trade because within 12minutes , u can get over 100% payout

Very Very good summary @Volo. I actually bought this strategy (N20k) 3days ago and i'm giving it for free here. Sometimes it makes sense to share information, you never can tell who has a better information another day in the future that would also give you same information for free based on past good deeds.

Let me add to this. The best way to be sure you get a clean trend is on the 15M TF. If EMAs are cutting SMA 50 (from above downwards in the bearish market) you would be rest assured it would go down for about 30mins. Then go to 1M TF and confirm the summary that you have outlined too. Take your trade (alongside Lower Trade) then you would be rest assured it will end ITM. This strategy needs no Stop Loss at all.

Do the reverse for the Bull Market

Cheers
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by volo112: 7:16pm On Jul 20, 2015
Elemosho:

Very Very good summary @Volo. I actually bought this strategy (N20k) 3days ago and i'm giving it for free here. Sometimes it makes sense to share information, you never can tell who has a better information another day in the future that would also give you same information for free based on past good deeds.

Let me add to this. The best way to be sure you get a clean trend is on the 15M TF. If EMAs are cutting SMA 50 (from above downwards in the bearish market) you would be rest assured it would go down for about 30mins. Then go to 1M TF and confirm the summary that you have outlined too. Take your trade (alongside Lower Trade) then you would be rest assured it will end ITM. This strategy needs no Stop Loss at all.

Cheers
concerning the lower trade strategy, is 12mins the timeframe u think is a better duration based on the trades u have taken so far?
the reason i prefer the notouch 24 hrs minus current time strategy is because of the payout. i was surprised with what i saw. i knew that the no touch strategy pays better than other strategy, its just that i dont know how to go about it but with your strategy,all seems clear. thumbs up for you sir
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by visionworld(m): 7:22pm On Jul 20, 2015
Elemosho:

Cheers

Thanks, u are doing a great work here... I will like u to also help with the template for the FXBO. God bless you!
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by volo112: 7:30pm On Jul 20, 2015
another important point is to note when the market is at the turning point so as not to enter , then the market turns around.
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by Elemosho: 7:33pm On Jul 20, 2015
volo112:

concerning the lower trade strategy, is 12mins the timeframe u think is a better duration based on the trades u have taken so far?
the reason i prefer the notouch 24 hrs minus current time strategy is because of the payout. i was surprised with what i saw. i knew that the no touch strategy pays better than other strategy, its just that i dont know how to go about it but with your strategy,all seems clear. thumbs up for you sir

Not necessarily. Sometimes 20 sometimes 30mins depending. That's where one's Price Action and Technical Analysis skills come into play. There is no constant rule to trading, if the market is that very predictable then almost everybody would be making money in the FX world but alas less than 5% actually do....you can imagine. I am determined to be part of those little chunk making money out of FX which is why I do lots of researches and buy lots of books, indicators etc. so that as the market is changing you are changing with it using the different strategies you are already equipped with.
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by Elemosho: 7:37pm On Jul 20, 2015
volo112:
another important point is to note when the market is at the turning point so as not to enter , then the market turns around.

Truth is I don't wait until maturity in most of my trade. Once my investment has appreciated considerably, I cash out straight. Anything above 150% on Does Not Touch I'm okay. Anything above 70% on Lower or Higer I'm okay. If the market moves against me I cash out about 50% less of my investment. If one can work on greed, the random market is sweet to trade.

1 Like

Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by volo112: 7:43pm On Jul 20, 2015
Elemosho:

Not necessarily. Sometimes 20 sometimes 30mins depending. That's where one's Price Action and Technical Analysis skills come into play. There is no constant rule to trading, if the market is that very predictable then almost everybody would be making money in the FX world but alas less than 5% actually do....you can imagine. I am determined to be part of those little chunk making money out of FX which is why I do lots of researches and buy lots of books, indicators etc. so that as the market is changing you are changing with it using the different strategies you are already equipped with.

very correct sir. i noticed it too. i even checked ur posts and saw that u were flexible with the duration as regards the lower strategy timeframe. thanks for responding because some might be having these issues and probably think the strategy is not good.if the house can all focus on these strategy, i tell u sir, many wont trade currency again.
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by pocoapoco88: 8:56pm On Jul 20, 2015
volo112:

very correct sir. i noticed it too. i even checked ur posts and saw that u were flexible with the duration as regards the lower strategy timeframe. thanks for responding because some might be having these issues and probably think the strategy is not good.if the house can all focus on these strategy, i tell u sir, many wont trade currency again.
d currency market we all know is real and cant b manipulated by bom but who moves d random index? BOM does ofcoz wit dia computer.its easy 2 fathom out a nice strategy on dat rubbish random index bt d question is can u win consistently b4 BOM claims dia money back wit ur capital.random is jst a trap by BOM.d only way 2 stand a chance of winning consistently in binary is by trading on d forex pairs nt on d rise and fall bt on d touch/no touch bt unfortutanely dose binary bookies know hence either offer meager payouts on dem or nt offer dem at all.24option inclusive.kip calling me d persimist as u kip jumping 4rm 1 strategy 2 d oda bt dats jst d unclad truth.done talking abt dis let he who hav ears hear otherwise kip dashing binary ur money

1 Like

Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by Nobody: 10:12pm On Jul 20, 2015
pocoapoco88:
d currency market we all know is real and cant b manipulated by bom but who moves d random index? BOM does ofcoz wit dia computer.its easy 2 fathom out a nice strategy on dat rubbish random index bt d question is can u win consistently b4 BOM claims dia money back wit ur capital.random is jst a trap by BOM.d only way 2 stand a chance of winning consistently in binary is by trading on d forex pairs nt on d rise and fall bt on d touch/no touch bt unfortutanely dose binary bookies know hence either offer meager payouts on dem or nt offer dem at all.24option inclusive.kip calling me d persimist as u kip jumping 4rm 1 strategy 2 d oda bt dats jst d unclad truth.done talking abt dis let he who hav ears hear otherwise kip dashing binary ur money
Thank you this is what I was expecting , this is the truth and nothing but the truth random is a setup in disguise they have a way of spotting nice strategy that is the more reason why traders keep jumping from one strategy to another, it is actually not the issue of strategy not working but it is brokers issue, touch/does not touch is the best trade on binary the year i discover the strategy for touch no touch online I don't think it is upto 2 months they reduce the payout and also extend the duration to 1 day ofcourse they know with the help of high impact news u can win large payout on a trade and since then some brokers don't offer it. A word is a enough for a wise
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by Elemosho: 10:25pm On Jul 20, 2015
Yes yes and yes. You have said well. All true....no lies. The trick is this. I don't spend much time on Randoms coz of a truth they can stiffen the market with their computer and manipulate the the prices on case-by-case basis. I have said it on this thread that I don't spend much time on Randoms, I only go there when the signals are not coming well from the proper FXBO, I then go to the Random market, observe the indexes, near, bull, yang, yin and do some trade. If I don't see any good market I exit straight. If I see I Make some box and runaway grin. The next time they see my trade I'm already doing FXBO with my MT4 indicators and dem no born dem papa well make dem manipulate the price. So the advise to you guys is, once you are able to make money on the Randoms, RUNAWAY with your 3 legs. In fact, 5legs including ur 2hands and ur prick....LOLz. No say we no tell you oooo cool cool
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by pocoapoco88: 10:35pm On Jul 20, 2015
wus:
Thank you this is what I was expecting , this is the truth and nothing but the truth random is a setup in disguise they have a way of spotting nice strategy that is the more reason why traders keep jumping from one strategy to another, it is actually not the issue of strategy not working but it is brokers issue, touch/does not touch is the best trade on binary the year i discover the strategy for touch no touch online I don't think it is upto 2 months they reduce the payout and also extend the duration to 1 day ofcourse they know with the help of high impact news u can win large payout on a trade and since then some brokers don't offer it. A word is a enough for a wise
u r a very clever man.take d so-called almighty 24option 4 example,dey offer touch or no touch trade once or at most twice a day but up/down is dia 24/7 yet many traders cnt read d handwriting on d wall.unless i find a broker/bookie who offer touch/no touch trades on fx pairs wit remarkable ROI,its bye-bye 2 binary
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by 2sex(m): 10:35pm On Jul 20, 2015
lawrenzez:
pls which arrow system do u use for this strategy, Will wappy arrow suffice? Thanks I patiently await your reply.

Lawrenzez
no arrows. Those arrows you see there were used to indicate the first candle with aid of graphic software but if you wanna use wappy indie fine. Truth is virtually all the entry point by almost of the strategy shared on this thread take place at first candle... If you master the 3rd candle strategy, you will notice that arrows and moving average crosses take place on the first candle there by indicating point of entry.

I have switched to Bollinger bands and removed the MA lines. So far it looks so good. With Bollinger bands you only trade at points of reversals which basically what the 3rd candle strategy is all about.

I still use stochastic though.

My only problem now is how I take trades which I need to work on seriously. I am sometime to impulsive to pull the trigger and this means not looking at my chart properly.
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by 2sex(m): 10:50pm On Jul 20, 2015
volo112:
could you explain this please?
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by tomgabriel: 11:53pm On Jul 20, 2015
I prefer trading Randoms, Forex is a waste of my time. These are some screen shots of some of my trades.

Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by tomgabriel: 11:54pm On Jul 20, 2015
Another screenshot

(1) (2) (3) ... (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) ... (122)

Bank Accounts And People You Don't Wanna Send Money To - Part 1 / How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? / How To Buy In 1688.com Chinese Store To Nigeria Yourself Without Agents Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 134
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.