Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,033 members, 7,818,052 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:04 AM

Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) - Business (48) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) (290805 Views)

"Binary Option Trading (become A Millionaire In A Year)" / Binary Options Free Alertz, Robots, Randoms Etc Here / Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) ... (122) (Go Down)

Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by Manutd19: 9:35pm On Jul 22, 2015
Elemosho:
I will post some indicators tomorrow. I'm replying with my phone. I'm also not feeling fine.

Sorry bro. Get well soon.
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by topsybaba: 10:12pm On Jul 22, 2015
who fund his/her account recently,how much and through which medium did you do it?
has anyone fund his/her account with Naijacreditcards dot com recently?please share your experience,thank you.
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by Elemosho: 2:48am On Jul 23, 2015
tador:

Thanks for your explanation but i am unable to register on the site see the screenshot

''YOU WILL NEED EMAs and MACD 2toneColor, In&Out Inside Bar, AND SupportResistance''
Moreso,will i have to download them or i will just use the EMAs in my MT4,
Will i have to download MACD 2tonecolor from google or is it on my MT4,IN$OUT,
Thanks
The EMA is an indicator window. It shows you a transition from an upward trending market to a downward trending market and vice versa when EMA 5 and EMA 13 cuts SMA 50 . So basically I usually take trade during this transition when the EMA shows and Orange colour and MACD already shows the colour It would transit to (From green to Red and Vise Versa).

The screenshot shows that you have not registered. Click on CREATE ACCOUNT at the right hand corner of the page. After registering come back to NL to click the link again to take you back to the page where you would be able to download the indicators. I will post other indicators here.
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by Luckystar220: 7:20am On Jul 23, 2015
some traders bin dey use juju dey trade sha call m strategy
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by tador(m): 7:42am On Jul 23, 2015
Elemosho:

The EMA is an indicator window. It shows you a transition from an upward trending market to a downward trending market and vice versa when EMA 5 and EMA 13 cuts SMA 50 . So basically I usually take trade during this transition when the EMA shows and Orange colour and MACD already shows the colour It would transit to (From green to Red and Vise Versa).

The screenshot shows that you have not registered. Click on CREATE ACCOUNT at the right hand corner of the page. After registering come back to NL to click the link again to take you back to the page where you would be able to download the indicators. I will post other indicators here.

Thanks i have registered on the site now,i want to study the post.
Meanwhile,the str you posted on RANDOM BEAR AND RANDOM BULL,for example when random bear is in uptrend instead of downtrend,you know that means it will take me a lot of time to wait for a trade.What i i did was just to do the opposite.That is if the market is in uptrend in RANDOM BEAR,I will use -6 or -7 as my BARRIER UNDER NO TOUCH
It still works.I did the same thing for random BULL
Please note that i still practice what you posted o.
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by 2sex(m): 7:59am On Jul 23, 2015
lawrenzez:
it's exponential MA... pls upload this template and tell me what you observe from it, seems gud to me tho.

Lawrenzez
brotherly, nepa dey fork my side up for some days now and gen is sfaulty. I never even fit trade well as I should.
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by tador(m): 8:22am On Jul 23, 2015
Elemosho:

Thanks i have attached d ultimix indicators.tpl template from binaryoptionsedge.see attached pics
i believe i still need damiani valometer,TA or better still what other indicators do i need.
Also note that the EMAs you are using are they customised or are they the normal one from MT4?

Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by tador(m): 9:12am On Jul 23, 2015
@ELEMOSHO
This is what i have been able to install on my MT4 SO FAR
i am unable to get EMAs,PRICE ALERT,DODA AND IN&OUT BAR.

Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by Elemosho: 10:31am On Jul 23, 2015
That's the EMAs and MACD 2tonecolor indicator guyz. Take care

Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by Oladg2: 11:38am On Jul 23, 2015
Elemosho:

Help us with ur template
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by ariy(m): 1:22pm On Jul 23, 2015
[quote author=Elemosho post=36182635]That's the EMAs and MACD 2tonecolor indicator guyz. Take care[/quo

we have most of the indicators already

pls. kindly give us template
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by prindu(m): 1:29pm On Jul 23, 2015
Elemosho:
Tanx bro
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by tador(m): 1:51pm On Jul 23, 2015
9ja4u:

@ELEMOSHO Bros attached is my mt4 pix , i think my setting is not right, especially my arrows and moving average,i beg you fit help me with your template. Or can i send my email addy.....

ps do you have DAMINI VOLAMETER,TA indicators

Thanks
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by HUSSABU(m): 2:00pm On Jul 23, 2015
Manutd19:

Sorry bro. Get well soon.

Ayea, please take care of yourself.
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by ariy(m): 3:10pm On Jul 23, 2015
tador:

Thanks

here is it

1 Like

Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by prindu(m): 3:19pm On Jul 23, 2015
tador:

Thanks
I think damiani vola is in ur mt4, here are some others below

Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by Elemosho: 4:01pm On Jul 23, 2015
I want to believe one or two people are already getting it. Even in my condition i managed to take 11 trades won 8 lost 3. Once one person has been able to get it and post his result then i'm satisfied.

Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by Elemosho: 4:13pm On Jul 23, 2015
Please note that attimes you would only receive one arrow alert. If you want to confirm if the other arrows will agree before taking the trade, change the TF (i.e. go to M15 and M1 to confirm the authenticity of the arrow alert) if the alert is good, as you return back to the M5 chat other arrows will then surface. if they don't surface and the arrow giving the signal did not meet our stated conditions especially around the SR levels, avoid the alert. I avoided at least 50 alerts today. That boils that down to how strong your knowledge is in Price Action and Technical Analysis. If you are not strong in this area you should go to babypips or watch video tutorials on www.investoo.com (the free membership section) I hope this nails it. cool
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by estherdim: 4:15pm On Jul 23, 2015
Elemosho:
I want to believe one or two people are already getting it. Even in my condition i managed to take 11 trades won 8 lost 3. Once one person has been able to get it and post his result then i'm satisfied.

PLEASE WHAT AND WHAT DO U PUT INTO CONSIDERATION B/4 PLACING UR BUY OR SELL TRADE.

THANKS
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by Elemosho: 5:01pm On Jul 23, 2015
Let me explain afresh this final round.

* I receive an alert arrow (any of Comodo, Dynamic or Wappy....Note Dynamic usually says CROSS UP or CROSS DOWN and BinaryComodo arrow alert is usually the strongest as it filters long using SlowerEMA 200 ).
* I locate the chart window to see.
* I check if it is around Support or Resistance Level ( i try as much as possible not to take trade that on the assumption that it will break the resistance or support level)
* I am most comfortable when EMA 5 & 13 are cutting SMA 50 either from above or from below.
* For me to know if it is false signal or not, I switch Time Frame. I go to M15 to confirm the trend there, i also go to M1 to confirm the trend there. If they align with the arrow. I come back to M5. Most times other arrows that didn't appear before would not appear. About 2 or 3.
* If they appear, it gives me more confidence, if others don't appear i check to see if they meet the other conditions.
1. EMA 5 cutting EMA 13 ( if SMA 50 is still far off)
2. DX line shows red for down and green for up
3. Damiani Valometer indicates TRADE
4. EMA is currently on Orange (i.e the transition period from Red to Green for upward trend or from Green to Red for downward Trend)
5. MACD 2 Toner shows Red for Down or Green for Up.

In this period i would have spent about 30-50secs. I make sure the market has not moved in another direction. The 30-50secs is good because it allows you to wait a little before taking trade so that if within that period the market has started going opposite direction you just let the trade go jeje. Another one go come. For instance, today alone i let go at least 50 alert signal. Only the patience will make money. Take your time to follow these steps and conditions and you would be able to filter out the bad signals and invariably increase your win rate %. Just 10-15 trades per day is enough. Keep practicing until you get it. Later on you won't spend up to 10secs before knowing whether to or not to follow an arrow signal.

Cheers guyz
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by Elemosho: 5:14pm On Jul 23, 2015
This is my own version of Wappy Arrow.

It has range 0.8
It gives white colour arrow for down
it writes (WAPPY ARROW SAYS SELL ON ... or WAPPY ARROW SAYS BUY ON ...)

Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by nutorv: 5:34pm On Jul 23, 2015
@Elemosho, thanks brother for your great works, i really appreciate it from the depth of my heart because for once, i am beginning to believe that i can actual make money from BOM with your strategy after series of trial. Please i beg you in the name of God if you can post the indicators and templet because i have been through the source that you gave in page 44 but i find different version of most of the indicators. please help a brother, Thank you and God bless you for your good works
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by tador(m): 5:37pm On Jul 23, 2015
Elemosho:

It has range 0.8

Thanks Elemosho
i have been able to install binary comodo,wappy(the one you upload),supportandresistance,TA,MACD2ATONECOLOR,EMAs,ADX
Pls is there any changes i will have to make in any of these indicators or should we leave all the indicators DEFAULT SETTINGS? If there is please let us know the parameters

Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by tador(m): 5:38pm On Jul 23, 2015
Elemosho:

Thanks man but i couldn't find DAMIANI VALOMETER IN MT4

Can you please help us out with that
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by tador(m): 5:42pm On Jul 23, 2015
@ELEMOSHO
ONLY DAMIANI VALOMETER IS MISSING IN MY CHART
CAN YOU PLEASE HELP OUT

Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by amor001: 5:56pm On Jul 23, 2015
tador:
@ELEMOSHO
ONLY DAMIANI VALOMETER IS MISSING IN MY CHART
CAN YOU PLEASE HELP OUT

scroll up. It was uploaded 2day by ariy.
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by Optionalx: 6:00pm On Jul 23, 2015
Elemosho:

It has range 0.8

Wetin be values for dynamic arrow. No vex guys just dey worry
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by Elemosho: 6:01pm On Jul 23, 2015
tador:

Thanks Elemosho
i have been able to install binary comodo,wappy(the one you upload),supportandresistance,TA,MACD2ATONECOLOR,EMAs,ADX
Pls is there any changes i will have to make in any of these indicators or should we leave all the indicators DEFAULT SETTINGS? If there is please let us know the parameters

Everything is default apart from Dynamic Arrow which you would change to Faster=2 and Slower=20. MACD (faster =5, Slower =10, Period =20)
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by Optionalx: 6:41pm On Jul 23, 2015
Elemosho:
Let me explain afresh this final round.

* I receive an alert arrow (any of Comodo, Dynamic or Wappy....Note Dynamic usually says CROSS UP or CROSS DOWN and BinaryComodo arrow alert is usually the strongest as it filters long using SlowerEMA 200 ).
* I locate the chart window to see.
* I check if it is around Support or Resistance Level ( i try as much as possible not to take trade that on the assumption that it will break the resistance or support level)
* I am most comfortable when EMA 5 & 13 are cutting SMA 50 either from above or from below.
* For me to know if it is false signal or not, I switch Time Frame. I go to M15 to confirm the trend there, i also go to M1 to confirm the trend there. If they align with the arrow. I come back to M5. Most times other arrows that didn't appear before would not appear. About 2 or 3.
* If they appear, it gives me more confidence, if others don't appear i check to see if they meet the other conditions.
1. EMA 5 cutting EMA 13 ( if SMA 50 is still far off)
2. DX line shows red for down and green for up
3. Damiani Valometer indicates TRADE
4. EMA is currently on Orange (i.e the transition period from Red to Green for upward trend or from Green to Red for downward Trend)
5. MACD 2 Toner shows Red for Down or Green for Up.

In this period i would have spent about 30-50secs. I make sure the market has not moved in another direction. The 30-50secs is good because it allows you to wait a little before taking trade so that if within that period the market has started going opposite direction you just let the trade go jeje. Another one go come. For instance, today alone i let go at least 50 alert signal. Only the patience will make money. Take your time to follow these steps and conditions and you would be able to filter out the bad signals and invariably increase your win rate %. Just 10-15 trades per day is enough. Keep practicing until you get it. Later on you won't spend up to 10secs before knowing whether to or not to follow an arrow signal.

Cheers guyz
Abeg who sabi the dynamic Arrow setting ie the values i have FasterEMA 3 and SlowerEMA 6 on mine. i think there is an adjustment on this strategy
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by nutorv: 7:47pm On Jul 23, 2015
@Elemoso, please can you advice on what am missing in my chart although i can not seems to download the dynamic arrrow and the somai arrow. can you help with that or any person with it. thanks

Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by Optionalx: 8:09pm On Jul 23, 2015
Elemosho:
Please note that attimes you would only receive one arrow alert. If you want to confirm if the other arrows will agree before taking the trade, change the TF (i.e. go to M15 and M1 to confirm the authenticity of the arrow alert) if the alert is good, as you return back to the M5 chat other arrows will then surface. if they don't surface and the arrow giving the signal did not meet our stated conditions especially around the SR levels, avoid the alert. I avoided at least 50 alerts today. That boils that down to how strong your knowledge is in Price Action and Technical Analysis. If you are not strong in this area you should go to babypips or watch video tutorials on www.investoo.com (the free membership section) I hope this nails it. cool
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by 2sex(m): 8:57pm On Jul 23, 2015
I have a few question to ask:

How many trade do you take per day and what are the sessions involved in those trades,Korea or london or newyork or combination of these sessions?

How many signals do you get per pair per day and per session?

Please answer as it will help me a lot.

(1) (2) (3) ... (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) ... (122)

Bank Accounts And People You Don't Wanna Send Money To - Part 1 / How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? / How To Buy In 1688.com Chinese Store To Nigeria Yourself Without Agents Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.