Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,833 members, 7,813,780 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:12 PM

Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) - Business (63) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) (290575 Views)

"Binary Option Trading (become A Millionaire In A Year)" / Binary Options Free Alertz, Robots, Randoms Etc Here / Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) ... (122) (Go Down)

Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by chykez: 7:23am On Aug 10, 2015
Na fear dem they fear you.

AKBINARY:
this binary.com sef dem no gree me trade since Saturday afternoon
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by jlordz: 9:54am On Aug 10, 2015
Greeting to all the Masters of the house. wapmasta001, Abrahamweb, accentuate, rozayx5, meritdee, saintfaculty, Democivil, san4real, Elemosho, etc. Pls I'm in dear need of a candle closing time indicator that will show the remaining time left for candle to close in seconds (i.e it will show 1 hour as 3600 seconds or 5 minute as 300 seconds). I found ones that show candle closing time in H-M-S, but I need one that shows candle closing time in SECONDS all the way no minutes and hours, just seconds, in all chat's time frame. For anyone in the house who can code such an indicator, I would appreciate if you reply to this.
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by Elemosho: 9:55am On Aug 10, 2015
This is how we now wanna trade in the RSG team - >700% profit.....1 shot. Truth is, one of this kinda money na to close shop for the day o grin grin

Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by lawrenzez(m): 10:36am On Aug 10, 2015
Elemosho:
This is how we now wanna trade in the RSG team - >700% profit.....1 shot. Truth is, one of this kinda money na to close shop for the day o grin grin
Nice one............no matter how good dis may look. i still de fear randoms ooh
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by Elemosho: 10:38am On Aug 10, 2015
john4success:

IF YOU NOTICED WHERE I STARTED THE DEMO FROM YOU WILL NOTICE THE WAY THE PROFITS ARE ROLLING IN

THIS LAST TRADE IS VERY PROFITABLE. IT IS BASED ON TOUCH SETTINGS.

PS: SOME OF THE SETTINGS WILL NEED YOU TO OPEN THE CHART AND CHECK OUT THE TREND OF THE MARKET BEFORE YOU NEED TO DECIDE WHICH INDICATOR WILL WORK(OVER 30 INDICATORS) WHILE OTHERS WON'T. THOUGH ALL THE TRADES I HAVE TAKING SO FAR CAN BE TRADED WITHOUT CHECKING THE CHARTS.

FINALLY USING (TOUCH/DOES NOT TOUCH) SETTINGS
the results from this settings are fast and 99.9999% sure. i have not used my real account for this before sha.

SO CHECK THE LAST ONE...i think i have tried

PS: DECIDE FOR YOURSELF I WILL NOT BE BLAMED FOR ANY LOSS IF YOU DECIDE TO MAKE PURCHASE O. I CAN ONLY HELP YOU WITH MY PROFITABLE SETTINGS THATS ALL......thats my Church mind..

wish you all more GREENSSSS smiley smiley smiley

Hi John, Hope the software is secure? That they can't use that medium to hack one's account since one would be supplying his real live account details using the software to trade?
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by Elemosho: 10:54am On Aug 10, 2015
lawrenzez:
Nice one............no matter how good dis may look. i still de fear randoms ooh

There is a way round this. We work together as a team in the Random Synergy Group and only take trades upon clean signals which we alert ourselves cool

1 Like

Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by lawrenzez(m): 11:09am On Aug 10, 2015
Elemosho:

There is a way round this. We work together as a team in the Random Synergy Group and only take trades upon clean signals which we alert ourselves cool
pls can i join, i will mail u my number to add me up.... thanks
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by fxsly: 3:25pm On Aug 10, 2015
no matter how ur indicator has been twicked if u still lack knowledge of PA(or what some of us will call my brain grin) u will still find yourself running round the circus.
UCAD na bastard... the guy no even give me chance make I enter

Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by john4success: 3:34pm On Aug 10, 2015
Elemosho:

Hi John, Hope the software is secure? That they can't use that medium to hack one's account since one would be supplying his real live account details using the software to trade?

Sorry for the late reply as am in d office can't do much on my system for long. Best time for me is weekends or during my off duty. i will be able to take questions if directed to my mail at johnfxsol at gmail dot com.

Sure it is secure.
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by fxsly: 3:36pm On Aug 10, 2015
grin grin all of a sudden price becam faster than my hands..... missed gu, ea, nz rise....au short
last post was gcad nz aj rise bets all won.... is like am done for today.... ka chi foo
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by john4success: 4:11pm On Aug 10, 2015
noblebenny:
Hi Johnson. I think you need to organise a proper training session for newbies who must have purchased sbbot through you. Trust me people are scared of buying due to setting issues. No one is sure of what to do. Now that Indonesians has confirmed you as there authorised agent in Nigeria, please put our trust in you for proper training on settings. No one wants to loose money. Thanks.

Yeah am an agent here. But still you guys should know that i have only been exchanging information with my Indonesian members and other foreigners that use the software and we have been communicating through other medium.

Please the official amount of the software is $261 for now because it keeps changing as they improve on it, for example as at june this year it was 162. Unfortunately some people were lamenting that they were charged $500 and $900 (i guess it was possible because they transfered money to a middle person instead of direct purchase). Anyways those prices were not from me so its not my headache. I will beg you not to transfer any money to anybody's account o. The software has an official payment page where you can make your order.

NOTE FROM THE PROGRAMMER

Our bot is in english version, but we dont have english documentation yet, but we will add you to the vip groups and setting group. Price is $ 249 per year + $ 12 for VPS. We accept PayPal, Skrill and wire transfer.

What will you get?
1. Smart Binary Bot in your VPS
2. VIP Group
3. Setting Group

Video: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC1WbfnhZ52pE32xkKFW7zyw

Note: SBBOT does not have any guarantee of profits and no money back guarantee.

Regards
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by john4success: 4:27pm On Aug 10, 2015
I can send my own to everybody but ıt won't be useful because ıt has been coded for only one Real account and only one Demo account. The two account ınformatıon wıll be collected as soon as purchase ıs made so that any other account information will not work.

But the free version is here for download and testing.

1 Share

Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by john4success: 4:45pm On Aug 10, 2015
UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE

SBBOT 3.5 Hedging Forex - Profit 8.69% in 3 Minutes

Latest update coming soon (SBBOT 3.5.cool:
- Forex Hedging
- Hedging Higher Lower
- TNT Hedging
- Hedging INOUT
- etc...
Wait for the release date.
FREE UPDATES for user SBBOT !!
NB: We are sorry we will raise the price. New Version, New Price, Hurry before the price rIse smile emoticon
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by Luckystar220: 4:54pm On Aug 10, 2015
I don't know if sum1 can still moni with fundamental analysis cuz everywhere is filled with technical analysis.
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by Elishaetim: 7:38pm On Aug 10, 2015
unbelievable binary options strategy, do you know that making profit trading binary option is very simple? i just got this binary options trading strategy and indicator. its really working well. it is sold @$55 via paypal,mastercard,visa,american express,discover card. it works like magic because it follows the direction of the market.you can get by yourself on their website www.magicbinarysignal..com or contact me @08136308408 for discount price of 7000
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by dasdexter(m): 8:31pm On Aug 10, 2015
Elishaetim:
unbelievable binary options strategy, do you know that making profit trading binary option is very simple? i just got this binary options trading strategy and indicator. its really working well. it is sold @$55 via paypal,mastercard,visa,american express,discover card. it works like magic because it follows the direction of the market.you can get by yourself on their website www.magicbinarysignal..com or contact me @08136308408 for discount price of 7000
hehe anoda clown just joined the party.
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by samplegirl(f): 8:40pm On Aug 10, 2015
Elishaetim:

Another wolf on the loose!

Folks please stay away from this schemer, hungry yahoo boy.
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by samplegirl(f): 8:42pm On Aug 10, 2015
Elishaetim:

Another wolf on the loose!

Folks please stay away from this schemer, hungry yahoo boy.
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by fxsly: 8:52pm On Aug 10, 2015
just opened my chart and saw an EU fall till 9.00pm. hope I win this one too
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by fxsly: 9:00pm On Aug 10, 2015
fxsly:
just opened my chart and saw an EU fall till 9.00pm. hope I win this one too
embarassed embarassed lost the trade.
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by AYOT12(m): 9:12pm On Aug 10, 2015
dasdexter:
hehe anoda clown just joined the party.
Hehehe Na BIG jexter o
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by topsybaba: 9:15pm On Aug 10, 2015
fxsly:

embarassed embarassed lost the trade.
you can't always win....winning most is the hacking code in binary...I wish we can talk....please let me have your e-mail....mine is jbodunde@gmail.com
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by Nobody: 10:15pm On Aug 10, 2015
@tador...i never heard from you again.you whatsapp me one time right ? EMA 5 & EMA 13 WORKS...
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by omakay(m): 10:16pm On Aug 10, 2015
jlordz:
Greeting to all the Masters of the house. wapmasta001, Abrahamweb, accentuate, rozayx5, meritdee, saintfaculty, Democivil, san4real, Elemosho, etc. Pls I'm in dear need of a candle closing time indicator that will show the remaining time left for candle to close in seconds (i.e it will show 1 hour as 3600 seconds or 5 minute as 300 seconds). I found ones that show candle closing time in H-M-S, but I need one that shows candle closing time in SECONDS all the way no minutes and hours, just seconds, in all chat's time frame. For anyone in the house who can code such an indicator, I would appreciate if you reply to this.

Lemme give you the most honest answer. You see all those candlestick timers, they are not clock timers.
They work with the tick chart.Price ticks are the regular data feed you see on your chart. So please get a computer based timer to help yourself. The so-called candlestick timers calculate the remaining time based on tick data feed and if tick price hangs for a while, they hang too..

I wish you could see the script written to compile those indicators, you would understand me wella..
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by john4success: 12:35am On Aug 11, 2015
HELLO GUYS. LETS CONTINUE FROM WHERE WE LEFT IT ON SUNDAY.

Due to my work schedule i was unable to take trades in d day time at the office (fear of boss as i never get another job). so i decided to take trade in the night after work even though i was very tired. Though I might not be doing this often. Please i took 4 different set of trades with Results 1 , 2 , and results (3&4) posted below.

Alright Please kindly read through patiently and i hope y'all will understand my explanations and pardon me if there are any error in my writing as am a yoruba guy english is not my Language. thanks

Result 1
I set SBBOT to take both Rise and Fall Trades using a particular indicator A (this is the kind of trade you can set and go to bed)

Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by john4success: 12:38am On Aug 11, 2015
Result 2 (USING WRONG SETTINGS)

Same indicator A was used but only Rise trade was set (Note that this kind of trade you will need the chart to take them and cannot be left to trade automatically)

Check out the amount Lost.

Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by john4success: 12:40am On Aug 11, 2015
RESULT 3 AND 4 (USING CORRECT SETTING)

Same indicator A was used but only FALL trade was set (Note that this kind of trade you will need the chart to take them and cannot be left to trade automatically) you will see that the my account was built up to the point/amount it was at the end of RESULT 1.

Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by john4success: 12:50am On Aug 11, 2015
NOTE WELL: THE SBBOT DOES NOT HAVE “DIGIT MATCH/DIFFERENCE” FEATURES FOR NOW SO IT IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THE LOSS BELOW. THANKS

STORY OF MY LIFE:

Unfortunately am unable to make money into my Real account because I DESPIRATELY wanted to pick some money using Digit match/Difference using a logic I learnt online … I had tried it on demo and after the series of success recorded I felt I could just use my real account to make some money since I couldn't open anything that looks like CHART in the office. Just 2 more trade to hit the day’s target I blew up my account. Result is as shown below.

I will take real trade as soon as i fund my account again but for now i am still bittered with myself.

VERY IMPORTANT: Like I said SBBOT WAS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THIS. THANKS

Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by john4success: 12:59am On Aug 11, 2015
Finally please bear with me if am unable to do this often.

AS it has been proven in the results above, what differentiates Success from Failure is "A GOOD SETTINGS"

SSBOT DOES NOT GUARANTEE ANY SUCCESS AND WILL NOT BE HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY LOSS BECAUSE ITS JUST A ROBOT AND AS YOU KNOW "GARBAGE IN GARBAGE OUT".

For further inquiry you can reach me at johnfxsol at gmail dot com

Wish y'all more Greens.
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by tador(m): 2:01am On Aug 11, 2015
shalom123:
@tador...i never heard from you again.you whatsapp me one time right ? EMA 5 & EMA 13 WORKS...

HELLO BOSS,I DON'T HAVE YOUR NUMBER O.I HAVE ADDED SMA50 WHICH IS ALSO PERFECT
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by tador(m): 2:09am On Aug 11, 2015
lawrenzez:

Hey bros.Random is programmed and any programming can be decoded.From my own personal point of view,RANDOMS MOVE very well more than the traditional currency.If you are highly interested in random,you must first of all remove the MYTH from your mind that random is deadly.It is a capital NO.It is only in randoms that you can make as much as 800%.
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by signz: 6:58am On Aug 11, 2015
Lord have mercy. I just saw 17% and 56% ROI on EU for both rise and fall respectively. cry. Binary egbukwa mmadu

(1) (2) (3) ... (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) ... (122)

Bank Accounts And People You Don't Wanna Send Money To - Part 1 / How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? / How To Buy In 1688.com Chinese Store To Nigeria Yourself Without Agents Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.