Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,227 members, 7,815,293 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:17 AM

Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) - Business (65) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) (290630 Views)

"Binary Option Trading (become A Millionaire In A Year)" / Binary Options Free Alertz, Robots, Randoms Etc Here / Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) ... (122) (Go Down)

Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by volo112: 4:34pm On Aug 12, 2015
amolak:
Elemoshooooooooooooooooooo, I beg you in the name of ur God, help me with support & resistance indicator, i have searched tire amolak09@gmail.com

uploaded

Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by Elemosho: 4:53pm On Aug 12, 2015
My Trading experience today. We have just 4 actives in the Random Synergy Whatsapp Group. Getting better day by day.

Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by amolak: 5:02pm On Aug 12, 2015
volo112:

uploaded
God blesses u, more green to ur profit table
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by Elemosho: 5:21pm On Aug 12, 2015
This post is not for everybody o....but for one person who has requested to know what i now use for my FXBO. Here is what i have resorted to [gives less headache grin very good for FX and FXBO]

Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by AKBINARY: 9:01pm On Aug 12, 2015
hello friends,offline things don take so such of my time;please our team will be coming out by weekend with a strategy that is profitable for us all.This strategy is for does not touch and its for just 120 sec,for all random index .SEE example below;this is just a trial version full version by this weekend with full explanation

2 Likes

Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by Elemosho: 10:24pm On Aug 12, 2015
AKBINARY:
hello friends,offline things don take so such of my time;please our team will be coming out by weekend with a strategy that is profitable for us all.This strategy is for does not touch and its for just 120 sec,for all random index .SEE example below;this is just a trial version full version by this weekend with full explanation

Bros I dey o. No forget your brother o. @AKBinary
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by Elemosho: 10:32pm On Aug 12, 2015
AKBINARY:

Bros no forget me o ur boy o abeg....I dey wait wella.... eyes opened wide.
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by samplegirl(f): 10:56pm On Aug 12, 2015
Elemosho:
This post is not for everybody o....but for one person who has requested to know what i now use for my FXBO. Here is what i have resorted to [gives less headache grin very good for FX and FXBO]

Could you please help the house with explanation?

Thank you and God bless.
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by tador(m): 12:54am On Aug 13, 2015
crossblane1:
bros I appreciate ur input on this thread.my question is can ur strategy be used for rise and fall bet.with percentage of 94%.what do u say

Yes it is effective.However,i am using it on HIGHER/LOWER WITH BARRIER
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by tador(m): 1:01am On Aug 13, 2015
AYOT12:

@tador I sent u a mail but u r yet to contact me about my request
Bro pls sns me ASAP

Replied
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by tador(m): 1:04am On Aug 13, 2015
amolak:
Elemoshooooooooooooooooooo, I beg you in the name of ur God, help me with support & resistance indicator, i have searched tire amolak09@gmail.com

i have attached it for you here

Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by Elemosho: 8:06am On Aug 13, 2015
Lost the first trade, waited for it to reverse at the Support Level. Increased my stake for rise and higher. You go fear o. grin

1 Like

Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by adamu257: 10:17am On Aug 13, 2015
Hello,

Please i want to ask. Has any one ever withdraw from Binary.com

Please i am curious before starting

thanks
adamu

Elemosho:
My Trading experience today. We have just 4 actives in the Random Synergy Whatsapp Group. Getting better day by day.
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by prettyboey(m): 10:30am On Aug 13, 2015
adamu257:
Hello,

Please i want to ask. Has any one ever withdraw from Binary.com

Please i am curious before starting

thanks
adamu

No please, none of us here has ever been able to withdraw his/her money from binary.com. We only fancy depositing our hard earned money in there for fun. Hehehe Bro dont vex ooo just trying to express my sense of humor.

3 Likes

Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by AKBINARY: 11:34am On Aug 13, 2015
prettyboey:

No please, none of us here has ever been able to withdraw his/her money from binary.com. We only fancy depositing our hard earned money in there for fun. Hehehe Bro dont vex ooo just trying to express my sense of humor.
a lot of us having been making withdrawals from binary.com
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by adamu257: 11:38am On Aug 13, 2015
Please has any one in NIGERIA withdraw from binary.com?

AKBINARY:
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by adamu257: 11:42am On Aug 13, 2015
Mr. A

Thanks alot. please i will also like to know

1. how much to start
2 can i use bank wire
3. do they give bonus
4. if yes, can i reject the bonus

AKBINARY:
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by fxsly: 2:39pm On Aug 13, 2015
adamu257:

Mr. A

1. how much to start
2 can i use bank wire
3. do they give bonus

oga go to binary.com and ask your above questions if actually u r serious
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by AKBINARY: 3:43pm On Aug 13, 2015
adamu257:

Mr. A

1. how much to start
2 can i use bank wire
3. do they give bonus
minimum amt is 10dollars

Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by AYOT12(m): 6:37pm On Aug 13, 2015
fxsly:

oga go to binary.com and ask your above questions if actually u r serious

LOLsssss @ Fxsly you too harsh o.
Shooooo dis ur comment alone reach to discourage d guy from participating in binaryoptions
Remember u were once a novice
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by kleenox(m): 7:14pm On Aug 13, 2015
samplegirl:

Could you please help the house with explanation?

Thank you and God bless.
@ Elemoso, I support sample girl to plead with u to come up with full explanation of dis strategy dats good for fx & fxbo. Me I no understand random at all.
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by Elemosho: 9:39pm On Aug 13, 2015
kleenox:
@ Elemoso, I support sample girl to plead with u to come up with full explanation of dis strategy dats good for fx & fxbo. Me I no understand random at all.

Random sweet pass oooo grin grin grin
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by Luckystar220: 12:02am On Aug 14, 2015
We solely focus on random nowadays oo what if eventually, binary decides to remove dat random from their site wat will be our fate . to leave trading enter pool??

6 Likes

Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by darlincash: 2:23pm On Aug 14, 2015
Elemosho:

Random sweet pass oooo grin grin grin

Am glad you now share the same sentiments with me and Tador and others who see light in Random. I tell you guys Currency is such a waste of time.
When you discovered the power of Random you will kick currency from ur trading plan.
You can better understand the behaviours of Randoms because its Predictable.
You can't predict currency. No scientist. No expert. None can.
Random is the best currency av ever seen.
If you have a good system you will see the Power of Randoms.
Who else share the same sentiments with me?

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by darlincash: 2:27pm On Aug 14, 2015
Luckystar220:
We solely focus on random nowadays oo what if eventually, binary decides to remove dat random from their site wat will be our fate . to leave trading enter pool??

Binary can't remove Random from their site. Because That's where they make the most money.
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by amyliajane(f): 2:58pm On Aug 14, 2015
@darlincash....do you have a good strategy for randoms cause to me random is very unpredictable...guess that's
why its called random
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by kleenox(m): 4:15pm On Aug 14, 2015
[quote author=darlincash post=36951727]

Am glad you now share the same sentiments with me and Tador and others who see light in Random. I tell you guys Currency is such a waste of time.
When you discovered the power of Random you will kick currency from ur trading plan.
Oga oooo, can u & other gurus in d house recommend which books can help me learn RANDOMS. I have a good idea of fx. Tnx
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by Nobody: 4:43pm On Aug 14, 2015
darlincash:

You can better understand the behaviours of Randoms because its Predictable.
You can't predict currency. No scientist. No expert. None can.
Random is the best currency av ever seen.
If you have a good system you will see the Power of Randoms.
Who else share the same sentiments with me?

Same here bro, There's alot of cash to be made on random if only we could study and understand the price movement.. For now i trade Random Rise and Fall / Random Differ(10%) it has been very very profitable. I employ everyone to look into it. Just yesterday i turned a deposit of $50 to $121 using tick picker.. See reults below.

NO MATTER THE SYSTEM YOU USE, JUST PRAY SAY THE ANGEL RESPONSIBLE FOR BLOWING TRADERS ACCOUNT "NO CARRY U FOR MIND"...
Ndidiamaka

1 Like

Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by crossblane1(m): 5:25pm On Aug 14, 2015
Ndidim:

Same here bro, There's alot of cash to be made on random if only we could study and understand the price movement.. For now i trade Random Rise and Fall / Random Differ(10%) it has been very very profitable. I employ everyone to look into it. Just yesterday i turned a deposit of $50 to $121 using tick picker.. See reults below.

NO MATTER THE SYSTEM YOU USE, JUST PRAY SAY THE ANGEL RESPONSIBLE FOR BLOWING TRADERS ACCOUNT "NO CARRY U FOR MIND"...
Ndidiamaka
nice result

1 Like

Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by fidellamo(m): 6:26pm On Aug 14, 2015
Ndidim:

Ndidiamaka

You've got mail bro, pls reply ASAP!
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by AYOT12(m): 8:57pm On Aug 14, 2015
So dis clown of a guy can ask for ppl's strategy
too?
I joined his yeye of a group on watsapp and I was
there just as an onlooker .
If u want to join DAT his so called group be ready
to pay for his eBook..AKbinary pls make sure u
charge him too bfre u reveal ur own hard earned
strategy from him.

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) ... (122)

Bank Accounts And People You Don't Wanna Send Money To - Part 1 / How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? / How To Buy In 1688.com Chinese Store To Nigeria Yourself Without Agents Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.