Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,442 members, 7,816,008 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:25 PM

Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) - Business (66) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) (290678 Views)

"Binary Option Trading (become A Millionaire In A Year)" / Binary Options Free Alertz, Robots, Randoms Etc Here / Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) ... (122) (Go Down)

Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by AYOT12(m): 8:57pm On Aug 14, 2015
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by Nobody: 9:40pm On Aug 14, 2015
If Binary option trading refuse to work for you, i employ u to never give up, it is not the end of your world. i have also been frustrated by binary too.. just d last minute for the trade to lock in profit, the market will just go against u embarassed. I have been there... and still struggling like every other person on this thread. I paid a guy from canada(so i saw from skype, i might b wrong) my hard earned $100 bucks for a script to trade binary, the guy after collecting my benjis, sent me a defunct script and never replied my messages... thats just 1 of my many stories. Its so perturbing, how wicked people could be extorting money from people who r just trying to make ends meet. Never give up guyz, the success of a trader is not defined by how fat your portfolio is, it is defined by how many accounts u have blown and how u r able to rise up again from there. Forget about most screenshots u see online, mmh... we know what happens behind those screenshots. So becareful of those that sell products.... i only pay d amount i'm willing to lose for a product should incase d product doesnt work or d seller didnt send d product.

Do have a stupendous weekend
#Ndidiamaka

7 Likes

Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by Elemosho: 9:48pm On Aug 14, 2015
AYOT12:

So dis clown of a guy can ask for ppl's strategy too?
I joined his yeye of a group on watsapp and I was there just as an onlooker .
If u want to join DAT his so called group be ready to pay for his eBook..AKbinary pls make sure u charge him too bfre u reveal ur own hard earned strategy from him.

For your information....AKbinary is a member of that group and he has clearly explained to me about his unavailability for the time being...if he decides to remain inactive all through going forward, YES I WILL ALSO REMOVE HIM.......my post clearly shows I was being hilarious. If I want anything from AKB, we rap frequently and will not wait on this thread to get something from him. Obviously you know I have lots of strategies with me sufficient enough to make cool cash daily on the Randoms and FXBO. You joined the group and NEVER showed any sign of seriousness other than.....GIVE ME THIS, GIVE ME THAT. Ask everybody in that group, there is no one single person I had collected a penny from but for you from day 1 I already filtered you as a pest and nothing more. The group is better without you. We will continue to make our cash as we have always without you. I am happy I restricted the information in the group from you...at least 85% hidden from you otherwise it would have been a different lyrics right now.

Please NLer, the group is a personal group...we don't need much people. Just 4-6 actives of us is okay. My piece of advice, if you want to defeat the market, form synergy amidst yourselves, rub minds. Analyse the market well with your strategies and you will make more greens than a single person doing the reasoning all alone. One person can get it wrong most times but a gathered brain cannot get it wrong all the time. Just my humble advice.

Cheers

2 Likes

Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by Nobody: 10:10pm On Aug 14, 2015
Someone once asked if we only deposit to binary n never withdrew from it. Well most still do, got this lastweek. Person need money to make money... Small capital, High risk of Blowing out, Small withdrawal if u succeed....

#Ndidiamaka

1 Like

Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by AYOT12(m): 10:26pm On Aug 14, 2015
Elemosho:

For your information....AKbinary is a member of that group and he has clearly explained to me about his unavailability for the time being...if he decides to remain inactive all through going forward, YES I WILL ALSO REMOVE HIM.......my post clearly shows I was being hilarious. If I want anything from AKB, we rap frequently and will not wait on this thread to get something from him. Obviously you know I have lots of strategies with me sufficient enough to make cool cash daily on the Randoms and FXBO. You joined the group and NEVER showed any sign of seriousness other than.....GIVE ME THIS, GIVE ME THAT. Ask everybody in that group, there is no one single person I had collected a penny from but for you from day 1 I already filtered you as a pest and nothing more. The group is better without you. We will continue to make our cash as we have always without you. I am happy I restricted the information in the group from you...at least 85% hidden from you otherwise it would have been a different lyrics right now.

Please NLer, the group is a personal group...we don't need much people. Just 4-6 actives of us is okay. My piece of advice, if you want to defeat the market, form synergy amidst yourselves, rub minds. Analyse the market well with your strategies and you will make more greens than a single person doing the reasoning all alone. One person can get it wrong most times but a gathered brain cannot get it wrong all the time. Just my humble advice.

Cheers
Guy why are u so pained?
Didn't u tell me me to buy an eBook from You?
My advice is for d unsuspecting group members on dis forum to knw who u really are.
For posterity sake dats y am giving u a reply .
I doubt if u truly knw wat synergy actually mean cos if u do and correlate it with d thrash DAT is going on in DAT ur thread u will knw u need to go bk to school to complete ur papers.
My able nairalanders don't be deceived by his rant here as there is more to him Dan he sounds

5 Likes

Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by Nobody: 10:36pm On Aug 14, 2015
Aside Binary.com, i use Naofx. They r also good FX/BO brokers. Whenever i feel like trading fx pairs, i use Naofx, the only turn down with them is that, to d payouts is not that high comapring to binary.com, withdrawing via credit card incurs a charge of $30(Dem dey mad cheesy), i ise payza for that. The good thing about them is been able to place binary trades directly on their MT4. Part of the reasons we lose trades on binary.com is because of timing issue. sometimes u place a trade before network go response, u've lost it already.

Good nyte...

#Ndidiamaka
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by AYOT12(m): 10:47pm On Aug 14, 2015
[quote
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by fxstory(m): 11:23pm On Aug 14, 2015
adamu257:
Hello,

Please i want to ask. Has any one ever withdraw from Binary.com

Please i am curious before starting

thanks
adamu

no need to be afraid as long as you have the necessary documents they may ask when you want to cash out.
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by bedfordng(m): 11:24pm On Aug 14, 2015
adamu257:

Mr. A

Thanks alot. please i will also like to know

1. how much to start
2 can i use bank wire
3. do they give bonus
4. if yes, can i reject the bonus

fund with credit card if you have.they don't give bonus.start small to test the waters
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by volo112: 11:27pm On Aug 14, 2015
$121 using tick picker.. See reults below.

NO MATTER THE SYSTEM YOU USE, JUST PRAY SAY THE ANGEL RESPONSIBLE FOR BLOWING TRADERS ACCOUNT "NO CARRY U FOR MIND"...

Ndidiamaka
[/quote]

if you lose just only one trade, na oyo you dey oooooooooooooo
every 10 wins is eradicated by just one loss.
this strategy na surest visa to blow your account or waste your time

1 Like

Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by Nobody: 11:38pm On Aug 14, 2015
volo112:

if you lose just only one trade, na oyo you dey oooooooooooooo
every 10 wins is eradicated by just one loss.
this strategy na surest visa to blow your account or waste your time

Ok....
I can afford to lose ,my stake sir, $1!!! sure i can. I raised d amount from $50 to that amount using Rise n Fall and not %10 please.

#Ndidiamaka
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by tador(m): 12:08am On Aug 15, 2015
Elemosho:

Cheers

KUDOS BOSS!WELLDONE
pick my call pls
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by Luckystar220: 12:48am On Aug 15, 2015
darlincash:

Binary can't remove Random from their site. Because That's where they make the most money.
how do u knw ?? in tyms of moni they mk moni both in currency and in random also. but to be sincere, tins might change in the future when they notice dat random is going against their will. Thats why we traders should knw abt other markets such as: currencies or indices etc... i don't mean we should run from random either NO! hail NO!!
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by Luckystar220: 2:01am On Aug 15, 2015
And we knw fully well dat is only binary offers randoms kk wat if their site encounter any kind of problem.... we no go trade again abi cry A real trader shouldn't knw one road only if front door lock u follow backyard door.
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by omakay(m): 3:30am On Aug 15, 2015
Ndidim:

Ok....
I can afford to lose ,my stake sir, $1!!! sure i can. I raised d amount from $50 to that amount using Rise n Fall and not %10 please.

#Ndidiamaka

@Ndidiamaka, i won't mind getting that tickpicker software from you. Because the one i have is the manual version. That one stress to much and it can result in false signal..

Abeg, help me send am to my mail... omakay@live.com
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by fidellamo(m): 5:33am On Aug 15, 2015
@Ndidim I sent you a PM but no reply. I dont mind having that your tick picker pls. fidellamo@yahoo.com thanks.
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by fidellamo(m): 5:34am On Aug 15, 2015
omakay:

@Ndidiamaka, i won't mind getting that tickpicker software from you. Because the one i have is the manual version. That one stress to much and it can result in false signal..

Abeg, help me send am to my mail... omakay@live.com

Could you pls share your version with me? fidellamo@yahoo.com thanks.
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by codedwura(m): 6:42am On Aug 15, 2015
Ndidim:

Ok....

#Ndidiamaka

impresiv, i watched a guy using the tick picker on youtube, very profitable bt am careful abt it. pls kindly send d software or requirements tu ninety9code@gmail.com
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by needinfo: 7:12am On Aug 15, 2015
Ndidim:
If Binary option trading refuse to work for you, i employ u to never give up, it is not the end of your world. i have also been frustrated by binary too.. just d last minute for the trade to lock in profit, the market will just go against u embarassed. I have been there... and still struggling like every other person on this thread. I paid a guy from canada(so i saw from skype, i might b wrong) my hard earned $100 bucks for a script to trade binary, the guy after collecting my benjis, sent me a defunct script and never replied my messages... thats just 1 of my many stories. Its so perturbing, how wicked people could be extorting money from people who r just trying to make ends meet. Never give up guyz, the success of a trader is not defined by how fat your portfolio is, it is defined by how many accounts u have blown and how u r able to rise up again from there. Forget about most screenshots u see online, mmh... we know what happens behind those screenshots. So becareful of those that sell products.... i only pay d amount i'm willing to lose for a product should incase d product doesnt work or d seller didnt send d product.

Do have a stupendous weekend
#Ndidiamaka
do you mind sharing the tick picker with us.
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by dasdexter(m): 7:17am On Aug 15, 2015
dis baffling, dis thread is being diversified, where are our old ogas now(accentuate, Sunwalk, Wappy, shalom, saintfaculty and d rest), pls come help us revive dis thread, dis new guys are feeling like boss, jst because dey drop a strat or 2, dis is something u guys should be feeling like not dis new guys, don't get me wrong it's OK to drop something on dis thread, it's enough to be admired and get appraisal for, but don't make it feel like it's such a big deal, as for any newbies don't let d winning trade screenshot get in ur head, take it as a motivator dat u can do it, but it requires hardwork to actualize it in ur account, if you feel u haven't found what u are looking for open ur chart start playing with indicators, check out candlestick patterns they still produce results, don't pay or beg anyone to join anything when is not guaranteed u will win, what works for mr A might not work for mr Z, don't rush take anything with a grain of salt.

10 Likes

Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by fx4real: 7:26am On Aug 15, 2015
needinfo:
do you mind sharing the tick picker with us.

@Ndidim: please share the tick picker with us now
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by healthtech147: 8:23am On Aug 15, 2015
please am in need of the tools too can send it to my email address::;; jummy147@gmail.com
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by omocopolo(m): 8:26am On Aug 15, 2015
there are obviously lots of NON PERFORMING STRATEGY OUT THERE,the reason is because the Market is always changing, if you really need a reliable strategy you can either learn the most reliable method which is BOLLINGER based or you can try their signal service for at least one week then you can pay for their signal services
.Learn to trade BO with this guys,free trials is available http://www.blueskybinary.com/?affid=10019,
.If you need reliable signal service you can subscribe for this guys.3days trial is available,try doing that on monday,after 3days trial you can then pay its 49usd/month http://www.signalhive.com/?affid=9
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by prindu(m): 9:56am On Aug 15, 2015
@Saintfaculty, I sight u! Welcome on board sir cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by Nobody: 10:25am On Aug 15, 2015
Please i just came here to clear the air around the Tick picker ish. I am not suprised with the kind post i read above, i have been around for sometime now, @least i've been following nairaland binary thread for like 2yrs now. I wouldnt have shared the screenshots if i wanted to keep the indicator with me... talking about the indicator, i want to let u guyz know that its not the holy grail u ve been searching for... did u look at the screenshots critically? i deposited $50, and i was ready to lose $32,please look at the screenshots. No doubt most signal wins on the first trial, but then if it fails, i would have to martingale till i win(Can u risk that martingaling?).... U could easily blow your accounts martingaling, u sure know that. How would u think i will sell a product to u after narrating my ordeal to u guyz!!! Na wa oooo..... Thats by the way, i'm currently on my mobile now, when i access my pc, i will drop the product.
Please dont use my martingale pattern if u cant afford to lose $32 . Its not enough to have d file, how u use it matters.. I will share what i have and strategies around it for FREE...

I WONT BE HELD RESPONSIBLE, IF U BLOW YOUR ACCOUNTS USING TICK PICKER!!!

#Ndidiamaka

5 Likes

Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by crossblane1(m): 1:49pm On Aug 15, 2015
Ndidim:
Please i just came here to clear the air around the Tick picker ish. I am not suprised with the kind post i read above, i have been around for sometime now, @least i've been following nairaland binary thread for like 2yrs now. I wouldnt have shared the screenshots if i wanted to keep the indicator with me... talking about the indicator, i want to let u guyz know that its not the holy grail u ve been searching for... did u look at the screenshots critically? i deposited $50, and i was ready to lose $32,please look at the screenshots. No doubt most signal wins on the first trial, but then if it fails, i would have to martingale till i win(Can u risk that martingaling?).... U could easily blow your accounts martingaling, u sure know that. How would u think i will sell a product to u after narrating my ordeal to u guyz!!! Na wa oooo..... Thats by the way, i'm currently on my mobile now, when i access my pc, i will drop the product.
Please dont use my martingale pattern if u cant afford to lose $32 . Its not enough to have d file, how u use it matters.. I will share what i have and strategies around it for FREE...

#Ndidiamaka
confam and straight to the point.
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by Elemosho: 2:06pm On Aug 15, 2015
Ndidim:

#Ndidiamaka

hmmmmm...you are tempting me to go back to tick trades. This was my specialty at one time before i switched to less stressful style of trading.
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by Nobody: 5:32pm On Aug 15, 2015
Just decided to take some trades this afternoon before coming over here.. Account has grown to $136. I still repeat that this is no holy grail, take your time to study how it works before you go live... The screenshots below explains how it is supposed to b used. My martingale strategy can be seen on the previous screenshots... i will explain latter...

How to use

My todays Results...

Current Balance

<<Download File Now>>
http://www.mediafire.com/download/dono2xdmtxmu4oq/tickpickercompared.exe

#Ndidiamaka
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by ComicRelief: 5:42pm On Aug 15, 2015
Elemosho:

hmmmmm...you are tempting me to go back to tick trades. This was my specialty at one time before i switched to less stressful style of trading.
@ELEMOSHO, Please do you know if OBFXMARKETS is reliable ? If yes, how long does it takes them to process withdrawal? #trading on binary.com platform is turning into WAR FRONT on daily basis nowadays e.g FREQUENT MARKET SUSPENSION, DELAY OF EXECUTION,PRICE MANIPULATION,PERCENTAGES REDUCTION DURING HIGH MARKET LIQUIDITY, The funniest part is their TRADE EXECUTION TIME-OUT only to appear on your portfolio with unfavourable price. Pls i'm waiting for you reply concerning obfxmarkets. MORE GREENS!!!
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by omakay(m): 6:01pm On Aug 15, 2015
Ndidim:
Just decided to take some trades this afternoon before coming over here.. Account has grown to $136. I still repeat that this is no holy grail, take your time to study how it works before you go live... The screenshots below explains how it is supposed to b used. My martingale strategy can be seen on the previous screenshots... i will explain latter...

How to use

My todays Results...

Current Balance

<<Download File Now>>

#Ndidiamaka

Its the manual version.

I already have it sef......
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by Nobody: 6:05pm On Aug 15, 2015
ComicRelief:
@ELEMOSHO, Please do you know if OBFXMARKETS is reliable ? If yes, how long does it takes them to process withdrawal? #trading on binary.com platform is turning into WAR FRONT on daily basis nowadays e.g FREQUENT MARKET SUSPENSION, DELAY OF EXECUTION,PRICE MANIPULATION,PERCENTAGES REDUCTION DURING HIGH MARKET LIQUIDITY, The funniest part is their TRADE EXECUTION TIME-OUT only to appear on your portfolio with unfavourable price. Pls i'm waiting for you reply concerning obfxmarkets. MORE GREENS!!!

While awaiting his response, u can still try Naofx, i have and still using them, i vouch for them. Those reasons u stated above is why i dont trade forex pairs @binary.com . with naofx u trade directly on your MT4 which responds fast even on a slow network. Depo/withraw via payza.

#Ndidiamaka

Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by hurlar2014(m): 6:19pm On Aug 15, 2015
IT IS THE SAME MANUAL THAT I HAVE WITH ME BEFORE
Ndidim:

How to use

My todays Results...

Current Balance

<<Download File Now>>

#Ndidiamaka

(1) (2) (3) ... (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) ... (122)

Bank Accounts And People You Don't Wanna Send Money To - Part 1 / How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? / How To Buy In 1688.com Chinese Store To Nigeria Yourself Without Agents Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 134
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.