Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,066 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:56 AM

Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) - Business (69) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) (290690 Views)

"Binary Option Trading (become A Millionaire In A Year)" / Binary Options Free Alertz, Robots, Randoms Etc Here / Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) ... (122) (Go Down)

Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by stmichael001(m): 8:37pm On Aug 17, 2015
wondafu...... lolz

1 Like

Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by rafaelloteli: 8:43pm On Aug 17, 2015
BizDoct:

bros , others fit no dey see you shocked shocked shocked but when you deceive yourself finish, tell us. you wey dey withdraw 1milla still carry 5$ dey trade come dey say u start wetin? grin we cant be deceived by pictures bro, no be today wey people don dey photoshop nah. you dey withdraw but na only once you don upload live account with ten ten dollas$ wey u trade. even the once wey u say na live account dey there wey we know say na demo. yes na only ones you don upload live account apart from the two two dollar$ today. after you just fund account finish you wan come begin paint yourself for newbies here. newbies left to you if you waant to be deceived . if u argue with me say na lie say na once you don upload live account, i will bring out the proof now and your eye go open. una dey make money on random dey deceive una self, how many of una fit drop alerts? na only to dey post stupid pictures of demo accounts and telling us una don close shop for demo account. total rubbish. if you and others dey sure of yourselfs for these random mumu wey una dey do. post alerts for one week, i will be the first to pay any amount just to subscribe. someone here say u tell am to pay 5k for group, if indeed you dey make money, why create a group and tell someone to pay? wetin u wan carry the money do? 5k is just change to you now. newbies let
me tell you, all these people ranting with screenshots, i pity una life, dont believe in pictures let them do the real thing, drop your signals for 1 week and we would believe, is there anything photoshop cant do? all those money fit be consecutive ten ten dollars$ withdrawal so, wey them come upgrade am to different figures, we all know we have seen such cases well well. (why is the serial number almost same ? why is the starting point of two of the withdrawals different?) if you cant proof yourself by doing these , like all other ogas like naturetalk, bommaster, wapmasta001, sunwalk, accentuate etc without collecting a dime they gave all they had to these thread where even people like elemosho like you could grow up through them , if they had just post photoshops picture that full the whole thread like you, you will not even have anything to learn from these thread today. finnally, all those people that keep posting
photoshop picture and withdrawal and shouting GODWIN on demo accounts without evidence of dropping those signals here for us, that means they are looking for something, after you will say people shoud pay for that book, i started suspecting you when you came to this thread and said you bought iindicators that are free online and refused to drop template till today, na half cake you dey always
give to them so them go leave you alone, why hide the remaining half? anybody wey drop fake picture or demo account from today henceforth and say they have closed shop, i will come out and expose them. my oga have show me how to know demo account .if you want us to believe you, drop signals lets see. i know you will say u posted that withdrawal for the guy that was asking, but which day
the guy don ask that thing? why reply today? after you don sitdown do your picture finish ba? what do u guys get from showing off wothout nothing? even people wey fit help una wont help una. thankGod we have wrote these to show newbies and the guy wey dey swear for devil for looking for deposit money after seeing fake picture. i know you go say i be bad belle, but if you know who i b you go know say i no be 1. #teamSayNoToStupidPostingOfScreenshotsForRants### i knwo say some people wey want something fro you or those guys we una follow dey that group go come out come support you, but we all know that not the majority sees the truth, ONLY THE FEW WILL........cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy ......HOW MANY LIKES I GET MAN?? tongue tongue tongue cool cool

@BizDoct........... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin........I hope Madam samplegirl, the one and only binary wife of WizzyElemosho can see this and now fully understand WHAT DRIVES MY OPINION........anyway,........I know SHE's still coming back with wut SHE has to beg for wut SHE wants. grin grin grin grin grin grin.

@

1 Like

Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by sammary54: 8:51pm On Aug 17, 2015
AKBINARY:
na only you follow come oh the time wey you use dey mark odas script you 4 use am do better things for yasef
Baba o, still expecting your promise oo, I mean the 120seconds random indices your promised to release over the previous weekend .
more blessing ggggggggggg

1 Like

Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by sammary54: 8:54pm On Aug 17, 2015
May ALL THE SPIRITS OF DISTRACTION from making GREEN FALL and DIE by FIRE IJN.

Please it is Okay, let us come back to the main focus of the thrend. I BEG OOOO

1 Like

Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by Nobody: 8:56pm On Aug 17, 2015
@Bizdot, i dont know the strategy elemosho uses, but how do u expect one to drop 5Tick rise signal or 5Tick sell signal here? Dats why i dropped the Tick Picker for all to get the direction of the market themselves. Just placed order for a robot today, will udate u guyz on its perfomances...
#Ndidiamaka #SOKOPA
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by BizDoct: 8:57pm On Aug 17, 2015
AKBINARY:
na only you follow come oh the time wey you use dey mark odas script you 4 use am do better things for yasef

oga, see i don't have any issue with you, so don't find my trouble, because i know your own too ooo. because i don't know why person go see truth like these and still dey hug am say nothing happen, like i said, i respect you, don't find my trouble. sad sad sad sad what else would i have expected from you? grin grin grin
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by rafaelloteli: 9:00pm On Aug 17, 2015
sammary54:
May ALL THE SPIRITS OF DISTRACTION from making GREEN FALL and DIE by FIRE IJN.

Please it is Okay, let us come back to the main focus of the thrend. I BEG OOOO

ALL THE SPIRITS OF DISTRACTION on this thread can only fall n die when the likes of "Professor Elemosho stop deceiving us with fake earnings n withdrawals".........and allow us to focus on profitable strategies

2 Likes

Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by BizDoct: 9:21pm On Aug 17, 2015
Ndidim:
@Bizdot, i dont know the strategy elemosho uses, but how do u expect one to drop 5Tick rise signal or 5Tick sell signal here? Dats why i dropped the Tick Picker for all to get the direction of the market themselves. Just placed order for a robot today, will udate u guyz on its perfomances...
#Ndidiamaka #SOKOPA

hello nidid, i swear i dont have any issue at all with you atleast no be now, you came to the thread and u said u use tick picker and u dropped the link for everyone. thats the way this thread is suppose to be, am not also saying people cant upload demo account, but there should not be any traces of deception. to what you said, our oga doesnt trade ticks alone, he trades what he calls FXBO too and if you check his posts, you will see long durations there. walayi, i no get issue with you grin grin grin grin
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by sammary54: 9:21pm On Aug 17, 2015
rafaelloteli:

ALL THE SPIRITS OF DISTRACTION on this thread can only fall n die when the likes of "Professor Elemosho stop deceiving us with fake earnings n withdrawals".........and allow us to focus on profitable strategies
Ha ha ha , well may God help us ooooo
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by cybug: 10:16pm On Aug 17, 2015
Hehehehe.. . Dem dey close shop for demo account grin grin

Pm me, I'll teach you how to withdraw your demo profit cheesy cheesy

All this random things will come and go, you think you can outsmart Binary.com in their games?

There was a time in this thread that random index was the rave of the moment. Where dem dey today undecided

Give this random guys some month, you won't find them here... binary go don use dem account chop suya grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by Loke1(m): 10:34pm On Aug 17, 2015
Ndidim:
#Ndidiamaka #SOKOPA
I REALLY NEED THAT TICK PICKER,kindly send the link to teeflyin@gmail.com. More grease...
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by Optionalx: 10:42pm On Aug 17, 2015
but why telling lies. if one have been withdrawing from BM why telling us he is a newbie and just starting.
it means there is something fishy.
the time spent typing is inconsequential, let always be truthful. after all if one makes money on BM na for him pocket.

@BizDict
u try guy, e no easy to observe in-between the lines. food for thought for me is WHY THE LIES. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by teeboy4x(m): 10:58pm On Aug 17, 2015
Bizdict thumbs up bro wink

Let's wait for his reply.

1 Like

Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by AYOT12(m): 10:59pm On Aug 17, 2015
Elemosho:
Please house, i'm new here and just want to start trading binary. Can anybody be of help on how to go about it. which material or training do i need? I wanna start making money like you guyz abeg no matter how small. grin
This was d post of dis LIAR of a guy posted on d 25/05/2015 dis same year and if u guys check d so called withrawal he said he made there was a withdrawal date of 12/05/2015 where he withdrew $1,250 .My fellow trader this guy Has been making withdrawal even before he started trading .....My goodness this guy na devil elder brother for Lying.

4 Likes

Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by AYOT12(m): 11:03pm On Aug 17, 2015
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by pocoapoco88: 11:36pm On Aug 17, 2015
BizDoct:

bros , others fit no dey see you shocked shocked shocked but when you deceive yourself finish, tell us. you wey dey withdraw 1milla still carry 5$ dey trade come dey say u start wetin? grin we cant be deceived by pictures bro, no be today wey people don dey photoshop nah. you dey withdraw but na only once you don upload live account with ten ten dollas$ wey u trade. even the once wey u say na live account dey there wey we know say na demo. yes na only ones you don upload live account apart from the two two dollar$ today. after you just fund account finish you wan come begin paint yourself for newbies here. newbies left to you if you waant to be deceived . if u argue with me say na lie say na once you don upload live account, i will bring out the proof now and your eye go open. una dey make money on random dey deceive una self, how many of una fit drop alerts? na only to dey post stupid pictures of demo accounts and telling us una don close shop for demo account. total rubbish. if you and others dey sure of yourselfs for these random mumu wey una dey do. post alerts for one week, i will be the first to pay any amount just to subscribe. someone here say u tell am to pay 5k for group, if indeed you dey make money, why create a group and tell someone to pay? wetin u wan carry the money do? 5k is just change to you now. newbies let me tell you, all these people ranting with screenshots, i pity una life, dont believe in pictures let them do the real thing, drop your signals for 1 week and we would believe, is there anything photoshop cant do? all those money fit be consecutive ten ten dollars$ withdrawal so, wey them come upgrade am to different figures, we all know we have seen such cases well well. (why is the serial number almost same ? why is the starting point of two of the withdrawals different?) if you cant proof yourself by doing these , like all other ogas like naturetalk, bommaster, wapmasta001, sunwalk, accentuate etc without collecting a dime they gave all they had to these thread where even people like elemosho like you could grow up through them , if they had just post photoshops picture that full the whole thread like you, you will not even have anything to learn from these thread today. finnally, all those people that keep posting photoshop picture and withdrawal and shouting GODWIN on demo accounts without evidence of dropping those signals here for us, that means they are looking for something, after you will say people shoud pay for that book, i started suspecting you when you came to this thread and said you bought iindicators that are free online and refused to drop template till today, na half cake you dey always give to them so them go leave you alone, why hide the remaining half? anybody wey drop fake picture or demo account from today henceforth and say they have closed shop, i will come out and expose them. my oga have show me how to know demo account .if you want us to believe you, drop signals lets see. i know you will say u posted that withdrawal for the guy that was asking, but which day the guy don ask that thing? why reply today? after you don sitdown do your picture finish ba? what do u guys get from showing off wothout nothing? even people wey fit help una wont help una. thankGod we have wrote these to show newbies and the guy wey dey swear for devil for looking for deposit money after seeing fake picture. i know you go say i be bad belle, but if you know who i b you go know say i no be 1. #teamSayNoToStupidPostingOfScreenshotsForRants### i knwo say some people wey want something fro you or those guys we una follow dey that group go come out come support you, but we all know that not the majority sees the truth, ONLY THE FEW WILL........cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy ......HOW MANY LIKES I GET MAN?? tongue tongue tongue cool cool
1000000likes

1 Like

Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by pocoapoco88: 11:45pm On Aug 17, 2015
BizDoct:

oga, see i don't have any issue with you, so don't find my trouble, because i know your own too ooo. because i don't know why person go see truth like these and still dey hug am say nothing happen, like i said, i respect you, don't find my trouble. sad sad sad sad what else would i have expected from you? grin grin grin
my dear 4get dis 1 all of dem na beds of d same feather
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by pocoapoco88: 11:57pm On Aug 17, 2015
cybug:
Hehehehe.. . Dem dey close shop for demo account grin grin

Pm me, I'll teach you how to withdraw your demo profit cheesy cheesy

All this random things will come and go, you think you can outsmart Binary.com in their games?

There was a time in this thread that random index was the rave of the moment. Where dem dey today undecided

Give this random guys some month, you won't find them here... binary go don use dem account chop suya grin grin
i've spent over 2years on dis tread bt only 1 trader(wapmaster) wil i say makes consistent money on bom bt even he can attest dat d tin isn't as easy as d way dey litter screenshots everywia.albeit i dont know if he's stil profitable given d way bom always catches up wit u irrespective of ur strategy.d sainfacaulty most of u rant abt,wia is he nw? jst so u all know dude quit dis tin long ago after series of failed attempt.anyway dnt like typing too much bt u guys can continue wit ur deceptive screenshots d newbies kinda like it
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by cybug: 12:02am On Aug 18, 2015
pocoapoco88:
i've spent over 2years on dis tread bt only 1 trader(wapmaster) wil i say makes consistent money on bom bt even he can attest dat d tin isn't as easy as d way dey litter screenshots everywia.albeit i dont know if he's stil profitable given d way bom always catches up wit u irrespective of ur strategy.d sainfacaulty most of u rant abt,wia is he nw? jst so u all know dude quit dis tin long ago after series of failed attempt.anyway dnt like typing too much bt u guys can continue wit ur deceptive screenshots d newbies kinda like it

Saintfaculty still trade binary options, he's a member in one facebook binary group I belong.

1 Like

Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by lawrenzez(m): 12:05am On Aug 18, 2015
tabletgirl:
Thats what i'm talking about smiley

pls can some1 fine tune hie/her trading time like that of binary.com on alpari's platform for binary options.

Regards,

Lawrenzez
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by teeboy4x(m): 12:21am On Aug 18, 2015
pocoapoco88:
i've spent over 2years on dis tread bt only 1 trader(wapmaster) wil i say makes consistent money on bom bt even he can attest dat d tin isn't as easy as d way dey litter screenshots everywia.albeit i dont know if he's stil profitable given d way bom always catches up wit u irrespective of ur strategy.d sainfacaulty most of u rant abt,wia is he nw? jst so u all know dude quit dis tin long ago after series of failed attempt. anyway dnt like typing too much bt u guys can continue wit ur deceptive screenshots d newbies kinda like it

Quite funny smiley So only active members of this thread are the ones trading binary now wink

1 Like

Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by lawrenzez(m): 12:39am On Aug 18, 2015
john4success:

alpari is on point. no scam for sure. withdrawal less than 24hr.
pls do Alpari allow you to set ur own trading time to ur taste just as binary.com does?

Regards,

Lawrenzez
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by 2sex(m): 12:52am On Aug 18, 2015
teeboy4fx wetin dey happen here? Someone should give me summary.
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by ayoto1(m): 1:17am On Aug 18, 2015
visit

http://goodfortunebiz.com to get a life changing ebook on how to make up to 50,000 weekly from sport betting just take the action ...action

takers are money makers..see you on the other side of wealth....
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by Nobody: 1:25am On Aug 18, 2015
pocoapoco88:

Your post is quite funny. Because people don't post here due to the animalistic and fraudulent behaviour going In the thread doesn't mean they ain't doing good in their thread. The wap master of a guy you believed is Making it has a bosses who were member of these thread but no longer post here because they won't allow anybody to disrespect or abuse em when they are just trying to help freely.

If you really spent 2 yrs on this thread and yet doesn't have any strategy you trust, then I believe something is wrong with you.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by Luckystar220: 2:34am On Aug 18, 2015
pls house i rily need answers must you verify before u can withdraw ur moni in betonmarket dats in binary.com cux i haven't verify my account bt i rily nid to knw if i can withdraw
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by Luckystar220: 2:39am On Aug 18, 2015
i no folo dey brag abt any moni the worst be say people way u dey brag 4 u are not even seeing dem u jus chat wt dem online dan why bragingggggg as in i jus taya seriously well sha all is well . abeg mk una help me for dis query i rily nid to withdraw dis small change way dey my acc.

1 Like

Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by onlyuch210: 5:08am On Aug 18, 2015
Pls Oga Ndidiamaka the tick picker v.1 that I got from here is not working.

Pls can you resend a working one or can you send to my email: onlyuch250@yahoo.com.

Thank you.
I'm expecting to hear from you.
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by onlyuch210: 6:10am On Aug 18, 2015
Pls can anybody out there come help me? I'm about loosing my 3rd trading account. Pls anything simple that can on Currencies or the Randoms, I will be very glad.

Thank you.
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by AKBINARY: 7:12am On Aug 18, 2015
let us play according to the rules;no selling of whatsoever in this thread;money must be made and we should learn encourage one another rather than turning examiners and discouraging the upcoming guys.just testing this for the morning use bb,psar and 1minTF

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by fxsly: 7:18am On Aug 18, 2015
guys sabi dig up o shocked shocked
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by Loke1(m): 7:20am On Aug 18, 2015
AKBINARY:
let us play according to the rules;no selling of whatsoever in this thread;money must be made and we should learn encourage one another rather than turning examiners and discouraging the upcoming guys
Yes,you're right.

(1) (2) (3) ... (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) ... (122)

Bank Accounts And People You Don't Wanna Send Money To - Part 1 / How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? / How To Buy In 1688.com Chinese Store To Nigeria Yourself Without Agents Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.