Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,054 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:23 AM

Iranian Muslim Saw Jesus - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Iranian Muslim Saw Jesus (5440 Views)

‘iranian Film On Prophet Un-islamic’ / Things That I Saw In The Front Row Of Jumah Today. / Muslim Who Saw Jesus In Heaven (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Iranian Muslim Saw Jesus by truthman2012(m): 6:41pm On Apr 23, 2015
"I saw a person right in front of me, and his face was right where my face was. I could see his whole body. Gradually he opened
his eyes, and they were like two little suns. They got brighter and brighter and started shining on my face."

http://www1.cbn.com/700club/azar-muslim-finds-way-heaven

Jesus is alive and he still visits his own. Other prophets died and their bones remain in the grave.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iranian Muslim Saw Jesus by Patangela: 6:45pm On Apr 23, 2015
JESUS is alive, Amen

2 Likes

Re: Iranian Muslim Saw Jesus by Blakjewelry(m): 7:04pm On Apr 23, 2015
How am I sure it's not the devil he saw
Re: Iranian Muslim Saw Jesus by truthman2012(m): 7:17pm On Apr 23, 2015
Blakjewelry:
How am I sure it's not the devil he saw

It doesn't matter whether or not you are sure, as long as the testifier is sure, God be praised.
Re: Iranian Muslim Saw Jesus by Blakjewelry(m): 7:20pm On Apr 23, 2015
truthman2012:

It doesn't matter whether or not you are sure, as long as the testifier is sure, God be praised.
Many times I wonder why people will just cooked up some silly stories just to prove a point

4 Likes

Re: Iranian Muslim Saw Jesus by Nobody: 7:25pm On Apr 23, 2015
I love my God.SWEET JESUS

1 Like

Re: Iranian Muslim Saw Jesus by truthman2012(m): 7:46pm On Apr 23, 2015
Blakjewelry:

Many times I wonder why people will just cooked up some silly stories just to prove a point

Trash! Smh!
Re: Iranian Muslim Saw Jesus by galadima77(m): 11:20pm On Apr 23, 2015
Blakjewelry:

U even try. me I don't see any point that the lie is trying to prove

2 Likes

Re: Iranian Muslim Saw Jesus by truthman2012(m): 7:27am On Apr 24, 2015
galadima77:

U even try. memo don't see any point that the lie is trying to prove

The proofs are:

- Jesus is alive and still visits us. Muhammad is dead and his bones remain in the grave.

- Only Jesus is the WAY to heaven, islam is satanic deception.
Re: Iranian Muslim Saw Jesus by galadima77(m): 7:31am On Apr 24, 2015
truthman2012:

The proofs are:

- Jesus is alive and still visits us. Muhammad is dead and his bones remain in the grave.

- Only Jesus is the WAY to heaven, islam is satanic deception.

mumu

1 Like

Re: Iranian Muslim Saw Jesus by truthman2012(m): 8:20am On Apr 24, 2015
galadima77:

mumu

You need deliverance before you can understand.

1 Like

Re: Iranian Muslim Saw Jesus by truthman2012(m): 4:28pm On Apr 24, 2015
Re: Iranian Muslim Saw Jesus by Rilwayne001: 5:02pm On Apr 24, 2015
galadima77:

mumu

grin grin u sabi him wel wel

1 Like

Re: Iranian Muslim Saw Jesus by truthman2012(m): 5:30pm On Apr 24, 2015
Rilwayne001:

grin grin u sabi him wel wel

Heh! heh!! heh!!! Laughing at you in Yoruba.
Re: Iranian Muslim Saw Jesus by Rilwayne001: 5:33pm On Apr 24, 2015
truthman2012:

Heh! heh!! heh!!! Laughing at you in Yoruba.

grin grin your grandchildren agemate just call you mumu, and you are here laffin....dayummmn, you are a mumu forreal grin no offence.
Re: Iranian Muslim Saw Jesus by An2elect2(f): 5:38pm On Apr 24, 2015
I may not believe this story but two things are sure here and they are:

Jesus is the only one who saves.

AND

Islam is 100% false. smiley
Re: Iranian Muslim Saw Jesus by Rilwayne001: 5:41pm On Apr 24, 2015
An2elect2:
I may not believe this story but two things are sure here and they are: GOD is the only one who saves. AND christianity is 100% false. smiley

1 Like

Re: Iranian Muslim Saw Jesus by An2elect2(f): 5:47pm On Apr 24, 2015
[quote author=Rilwayne001 post=33067676][/quote]

Islam is of the devil.

Look to the only one that saves JESUS.

That man mohammed really did a number on you.
Re: Iranian Muslim Saw Jesus by Rilwayne001: 5:50pm On Apr 24, 2015
An2elect2:

Christianity is of the devil.

I must Look to the only one that saves which is GOD and not JESUS.

That man PAUL and constantin really did a number on me.

Fixed smiley
Re: Iranian Muslim Saw Jesus by truthman2012(m): 5:50pm On Apr 24, 2015
[quote author=Rilwayne001 post=33067676][/quote]

Muslims are as fraudulent as their allahh. While allahh forged the bible, muslims forge posts on nairaland. Smh!
Re: Iranian Muslim Saw Jesus by Rilwayne001: 5:52pm On Apr 24, 2015
truthman2012:

christian are as fraudulent as their Paul. While paul forged the bible, christians lie on nairaland. Smh!

smiley
Re: Iranian Muslim Saw Jesus by An2elect2(f): 5:54pm On Apr 24, 2015
Rilwayne001:

Fixed smiley

you can't run away from the truth. It will catch up with you soon.
Re: Iranian Muslim Saw Jesus by Rilwayne001: 5:57pm On Apr 24, 2015
An2elect2:

you can't run away from the truth. It will catch up with you soon.

Can you please highlite the truth to me please?
Re: Iranian Muslim Saw Jesus by An2elect2(f): 6:08pm On Apr 24, 2015
Rilwayne001:

Can you please highlite the truth to me please?

That God/Jesus so loved the world that He had to put on human flesh to redeem the world from sin. And whoever believes in Him will not perish but have eternal life.

Can you compare the accurate and authentic revelations in the bible with the folklores in your book?
Re: Iranian Muslim Saw Jesus by Rilwayne001: 6:17pm On Apr 24, 2015
An2elect2:

That God/Jesus so loved the world that He had to put on human flesh to redeem the world from sin. And whoever believes in Him will not perish but have eternal life.

Here is your first problem.

Is jesus God? Was he the one that inspired the OT? Why does he have to come in humAN form? During his stay on earth, who was in tje heaven? Which sin exactly did he came to die for? Must one believe in him to have eternal life? how about those that came before him? do you believe in trinity? can you prove it with your bible? why aren't you a catholic adherent? and lastly, what gave the the asssurance that you will make it to heaven?

Can you compare the accurate and authentic revelations in the bible with the folklores in your book?

The bible is not accurate with the inconsistency and contradictions in it, do you want ms to delve into that?

No folklores in my book.

1 Like

Re: Iranian Muslim Saw Jesus by truthman2012(m): 6:19pm On Apr 24, 2015
Rilwayne001:

smiley

May God forgive you for editing people's post to reflect the opposite.

That shows the type of spirit in you. Satanist.
Re: Iranian Muslim Saw Jesus by truthman2012(m): 6:25pm On Apr 24, 2015
@ An2elect2

Don't follow Rilwayne to debate. He has been editing people's post to give it the opposite of want they mean. I will report him to the moderator. He is a fraudster.
Re: Iranian Muslim Saw Jesus by truthman2012(m): 6:30pm On Apr 24, 2015
Rilwayne001:

Is jesus God? Was he the one that inspired the OT? Why does he havecto come in humAN form? During his stay on earth, who was in tje heaven? Which sin exactly did he came to die for? Must one believe on him to have eternal life? how about those that came before him? do you believe in trinity? can you prove it with your bible? why aren't you a catholic adherent? and lastly, what gave the the asssurance that you will make it to heaven?

The bible is not accurate with the inconsistency and contradictions in it, do you want ms to delve into that?

No folklores in my book.

Since you could edit people's posts, what integrity do you have to accuse the bible of anything? FRAUDSTER!
Re: Iranian Muslim Saw Jesus by Rilwayne001: 6:38pm On Apr 24, 2015
truthman2012:

May God forgive you for editing people's post to reflect the opposite.
That shows the type of spirit in you. Satanist.
May God forgive you for blasphemous act.

I am not a satanist.

truthman2012:
@ An2elect2
Don't follow Rilwayne to debate. He has been editing people's post to give it the opposite of want they mean. I will report him to the moderator. He is a fraudster.

And when did you turn her/his spokesman? do you think everyone is as dull as you?
Re: Iranian Muslim Saw Jesus by An2elect2(f): 6:42pm On Apr 24, 2015
Rilwayne001:

Is jesus God? Was he the one that inspired the OT? Why does he havecto come in humAN form? During his stay on earth, who was in tje heaven? Which sin exactly did he came to die for? Must one believe on him to have eternal life? how about those that came before him? do you believe in trinity? can you prove it with your bible? why aren't you a catholic adherent? and lastly, what gave the the asssurance that you will make it to heaven?

LOL why do i have to prove the deity of Jesus to you when is all over the bible? Why are you obsessed with the trinity doc. It is false false false and now you are bringing in the catholic cult. Well if you are going to judge me based on that, then i take a bow Monsieur smiley

You want to know why i am assured? well its in the bible.

Rilwayne001:

No folklores in my book.

the bible is the perfect definition of "accurate" Need i say it is unequivocally logical. You know the problem here, YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND IT.

When a proud and egoistic man fuming with arrogance does not understand a thing he labels it INCONSISTENT and CONTRADICTORY. smiley
Re: Iranian Muslim Saw Jesus by truthman2012(m): 6:43pm On Apr 24, 2015
Rilwayne001:

grin grin your grandchildren agemate just call you mumu, and you are here laffin....dayummmn, you are a mumu forreal grin no offence.

I'm not pained by any amount of insults muslims passed on me at all. It only shows the evil spirits in them. Afterall, it is people like you Rilwayne that make up ISIS al-Shabab, Boko Haram etc. That is islam for you. Satanists.
Re: Iranian Muslim Saw Jesus by malvisguy212: 6:45pm On Apr 24, 2015
Rilwayne001:

Fixed smiley
lying spirit is in you.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Putting Mobile Phone On Silent Mode While Praying / The Shia Versus Sunni Debates Are Getting Very Ridiculous / Hajj: Meaning Of Labbayk Allahumma Labbayk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.