Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,250 members, 7,825,981 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 07:41 AM

What Will You Do In This Situation? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Will You Do In This Situation? (1330 Views)

How Can I Handle This Situation Maturedly:::: See Pix::::::::::::::::::::::::::: / What Would You Do In This Situation? / Did I Do The Right Thing In This Situation?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Will You Do In This Situation? by Feranchek(m): 8:26pm On Apr 23, 2015
A wife asked her husband to drop her off at a friends house, where a wedding reception was taking place. He responded that he would be too busy throughout the day in the office, and gave her some money to use as taxi for transport. He left for the office. The wife took a Taxi to the wedding reception,there she met a fine Girl and they got talking to each other. Soon they became friends. In the evening when everyone was leaving, the Girl asked the Woman how she was going home. She replied that her husband was too busy in the office to pick her up so she would use a taxi. The Girl responded; "My boyfriend brought me here and would be coming to pick me up. I just spoke to him on the phone and he's on his way. Why don't you join me in his car and we would drop you at your house"The woman agreed. A few minutes later, her husband's car arrived. The Girl jumped into the front passengers seat of the car and asked the Woman to sit at the backseat, which she did confused and perturbed. Then the Girl introduced her new friend to her boyfriend. When the man turned around to greet the woman, he recognized her as his wife. Nothing much was said along the way. He dropped the wife at home first as planned and proceeded to drop the Girl at her house.........The question now is: If you were the wife, what would you do when your husband returns home? If you were the husband, what would you say to your wife when you return home. Please its an open discussion
Re: What Will You Do In This Situation? by hadura29(m): 8:32pm On Apr 23, 2015
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmnmm.....

I dey come......
Re: What Will You Do In This Situation? by thorpido(m): 9:00pm On Apr 23, 2015
Do you have to get home?

Segun!!!........what?I thought you said you.....
Re: What Will You Do In This Situation? by dominique(f): 9:11pm On Apr 23, 2015
Fake story. So the woman kept quiet till she was dropped at home right? In real life situation, all he'll would have broken lose right there at the wedding venue.
Re: What Will You Do In This Situation? by Feranchek(m): 9:21pm On Apr 23, 2015
dominique:
Fake story. So the woman kept quiet till she was dropped at home right? In real life situation, all he'll would have broken lose right there at the wedding venue.

Maturity was all she displayed at that time

2 Likes

Re: What Will You Do In This Situation? by innervoice(m): 9:23pm On Apr 23, 2015
Nollywood ...
Re: What Will You Do In This Situation? by Nobody: 11:25pm On Apr 23, 2015
the woman acted wisely...by keeping quiet...she should jas pretend like nothing happened and let the fire of guilt, burn the mans conscience ...thats if he really has one.

3 Likes

Re: What Will You Do In This Situation? by amokeme(f): 11:45pm On Apr 23, 2015
Feranchek:

Maturity was all she displayed at that time
ill do same in the situation

2 Likes

Re: What Will You Do In This Situation? by Ewuro4: 1:48am On Apr 24, 2015
He will get a resounding & rushed back to back head knocks the moment he turned around to say hi, he'll think tsunami hit him.

Next, the lovely girl will be excused, then throw him out of the driver's seat and I'll drive off. grin

OP are you for real or just kidding? undecided

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do In This Situation? by KanwuliaJara: 2:54am On Apr 24, 2015
Absolutely nothing!
If it does not happen before or after the marriage, it will happen on the wedding day!
This is AFRICA!
TOTO is LORD!!!! grin

Ladies! Get in there and BORN YOUR CHILDREN AND AIDS!!!! grin
Re: What Will You Do In This Situation? by Qualer: 6:12am On Apr 24, 2015
KanwuliaJara:
Absolutely nothing!
If it does not happen before or after the marriage, it will happen on the wedding day!
This is AFRICA!
TOTO is LORD!!!! grin

Ladies! Get in there and BORN YOUR CHILDREN AND AIDS!!!! grin

I love your kind of crazy!!! grin
Re: What Will You Do In This Situation? by Feranchek(m): 5:30pm On Apr 24, 2015
amokeme:
ill do same in the situation
Buh what happens afterwards?
Re: What Will You Do In This Situation? by Feranchek(m): 5:31pm On Apr 24, 2015
Ewuro4:
He will get a resounding & rushed back to back head knocks the moment he turned around to say hi, he'll think tsunami hit him.

Next, the lovely girl will be excused, then throw him out of the driver's seat and I'll drive off. grin

OP are you for real or just kidding? undecided
grin grin
Re: What Will You Do In This Situation? by Ewuro4: 5:48pm On Apr 24, 2015
Feranchek:

grin grin

grin infact that head knock will strike a bad migraine even Aspirin can't cure. He has to go in & see a family doctor- via public transit grin
Re: What Will You Do In This Situation? by edwife(f): 5:53pm On Apr 24, 2015
I will never ride in the same car with them,i will excuse myself and get out of the car politely.
I don't think he will be returning home alone,he will probably come with a pastor. smiley
Re: What Will You Do In This Situation? by Svelteb(f): 8:02pm On Apr 24, 2015
Som1 like me can act d way she acted, bt b4 gettn outta d car d gf must knw dat d lady sitting @ d back seat is actually d wife 2 her bf...nd d hubby? let him get back home 1st.
Re: What Will You Do In This Situation? by Jackeeh(m): 1:56pm On Apr 29, 2015
dominique:

You have never experienced shock before. Or experience what people mean when they say, "I was dumbfounded" .

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Parents Spoil Their Children Under The Disguise That He/she Is A Child? / Please Help Interprete This Dreams I Had - Am I In Danger? / Infant Formula And HIV

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.