Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,252 members, 7,815,378 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:26 AM

South East And South South Leaders Meet To Determine Faith In One Nigeria. - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / South East And South South Leaders Meet To Determine Faith In One Nigeria. (47034 Views)

Tinubu & Allies Walk Out Angrily As APC South-West Leaders Meet - Vanguard / Fayose Embraces Ooni Ogunwusi As Both Leaders Meet In Ado-ekiti / New Bailout Fund: 23 Conditions States Must Meet To Access (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South East And South South Leaders Meet To Determine Faith In One Nigeria. by ernieboy(m): 10:02am On Apr 24, 2015
Mogidi:

The ones that went to meet Igbo leaders speaks on behalf of the SS.
They don't speak for the ss, we did not appoint them as leaders they appointed themselves.

2 Likes

Re: South East And South South Leaders Meet To Determine Faith In One Nigeria. by princejayboss: 10:02am On Apr 24, 2015
doctokwus:
This is highly embarrassing.How can an Ibo majority group be holding any kind of meeting with numerous ethnic minorities of the south south.
These people do not and cannot speak for the Ibos. How can a group of deluded sycophants claim to speak for d Ibos on an issue they clearly are bereft of ideas in.

Please are you an igbo man? Why writing Ibo?

4 Likes

Re: South East And South South Leaders Meet To Determine Faith In One Nigeria. by Demdem(m): 10:03am On Apr 24, 2015
waternopassgari:

U are talking nonsense as usual. Nigeria was never going to divide on GEJ watch but perfect on Gen Buhari watch, let it go down in History as such.

Fool, u sound deranged. What u never wanted for Jona-daft, u want it for Buhari. U and ur cohorts will fail

Our Dialogue with UN and AU, as well as the EU, China, Russia and America will continue. This is 2015, the year Nigeria is suppose to divide.

Continue to waste ur time.

Re: South East And South South Leaders Meet To Determine Faith In One Nigeria. by B69U: 10:03am On Apr 24, 2015
My beloved Ndiigbo, I am not know to write long epistle to waste my time and your time when we can discuss directly the issue on ground.

It has come to my attention that APC and the Hausa-Fulani born to rule, along side their slaves are dangling the Office of Senate President in the face of the Igbo Nation. This, I find to be very funny.

At no time, did they ever intend to allow the Igbos any participation in the mainstream political process should APC emerge victorious. APC and the Hausa Fulani are bitter becos for the first time since the end of Biafra War, Igbos and the Niger Delta united and spoke with one voice.

The APC having attained the status of ruling party can no longer make unguarded comments hence the implied-repeal(offer with an injunction) approach is adopted. If Ngige had won the Senate, they would have voted overwhelmingly for a middle belt member of the Senate to emerge the Senate President.

APC has an agenda to capitalise on their recent victory in the Presidential election to win the State Government election in the South/South and South East. This win would mean business as usual, as their will be little or no resistance to Hausa Fulani domination of South South resources.

It is our duty and responsibility to resist every attempt to be held political prisoners and captive in Nigeria. It is our right as contributing members of Nigeria to occupy the seat of Presidency. It is our privilege to demand our fair share of federal projects and allocation and it is our prerogative to opt-out of the Nigeria Union, after a United Nations Referendum on membership of Nigeria or Separation from Nigeria.

We have the power and the decision is ours. It must not be business as usual, with the Hausa Fulani plundering our resources in the south in cohort with their slave.

God bless u all for your time. Igbo Kwenu!

4 Likes

Re: South East And South South Leaders Meet To Determine Faith In One Nigeria. by abba1240(m): 10:03am On Apr 24, 2015
the have been saying that nonsense what are they waiting for
Re: South East And South South Leaders Meet To Determine Faith In One Nigeria. by bogolobango(m): 10:04am On Apr 24, 2015
Igbos again you guys claim to be the richest in nigeria, nigeria developer why are u complaining again

I tire for dis people ooooo

1 Like

Re: South East And South South Leaders Meet To Determine Faith In One Nigeria. by ernieboy(m): 10:05am On Apr 24, 2015
ahaz:
my friend shut up re u a southerner even if u re speak for ur self every sane s. S man is in the same page with the igbos so slaves like u can jump in to the lagoon
No we are not. If you doubt me let an igbo man contest the next election and see if the ss will be foolish enough to pitch their tent with losers like you guys did with gej.
Re: South East And South South Leaders Meet To Determine Faith In One Nigeria. by Pesuzok(m): 10:05am On Apr 24, 2015
dcaliph:
kindly remove Edo from that map. Thanks

While he is at it, he should also remove IMO state from that his map, thanks

3 Likes

Re: South East And South South Leaders Meet To Determine Faith In One Nigeria. by waternopassgari: 10:06am On Apr 24, 2015
Demdem:
Fool, u sound deranged. What u never wanted for Jona-daft, u want it for Buhari. U and ur cohorts will fail

Continue to waste ur time.

Wen ur scam fail, u result to name calling. I know get your time, we will redouble our effort and if God is with us before Christmas we get our Biafra.

Find another mofo to hate or better yet go back to hating the Ijebu people in Oduduwa. We are sick of you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: South East And South South Leaders Meet To Determine Faith In One Nigeria. by Charly68: 10:07am On Apr 24, 2015
The SE & SS can not live together that is the bitter truth,they should stop ranting and cooperate with other ethnic group to take the nation's forward. The SE are too domineering & money cautious while the SS are naturally endowed with resources but intellectually lazy. The educated ones among them are very greedy and selfish so how can the central hold ?
Why did the SS refused to follow Biara in 1966 ? Their agitation for self governance can not materialize .

4 Likes

Re: South East And South South Leaders Meet To Determine Faith In One Nigeria. by dizly: 10:07am On Apr 24, 2015
Its corwardice that kills nigerians, we refuse to pay attention to details,God help us. You see the fuss over the zoning issue,they leave the southerners as assitants or with irrelevant position yet we scream I no follow. Hmm for your children stand up except say u no wan born then ur exempted
Re: South East And South South Leaders Meet To Determine Faith In One Nigeria. by waternopassgari: 10:07am On Apr 24, 2015
Charly68:
The SE & SS can not live together that is the bitter truth,they should stop ranting and cooperate with other ethnic group to take the nation's forward. The SE are too domineering & money cautious while the SS are naturally endowed with resources but intellectually lazy. The educated ones among them are very greedy and selfish so how can the central hold ?
Why did the SS refused to follow Biara in 1966 ? Their agitation for self governance can not materialize .

Yorubas, we where together before Nigeria as Southern Nigeria Protectorate and will continue together after Nigeria.

6 Likes

Re: South East And South South Leaders Meet To Determine Faith In One Nigeria. by Nicepoker(m): 10:08am On Apr 24, 2015
dcaliph:
kindly remove Edo from that map. Thanks
and fix it where. Do u even know where u belong?
Re: South East And South South Leaders Meet To Determine Faith In One Nigeria. by Samson712: 10:09am On Apr 24, 2015
[quote aut
Re: South East And South South Leaders Meet To Determine Faith In One Nigeria. by Dinhodinho(m): 10:10am On Apr 24, 2015
Igbos are like the Israelites, as it is written in the Bible, no generation can defeat the israelites, its also applicable to the Igbos, Since The Igbos came out from Israel, Nigeria alone can not defeat the IGBOS.
What Is Written Is Written.

2 Likes

Re: South East And South South Leaders Meet To Determine Faith In One Nigeria. by Demdem(m): 10:11am On Apr 24, 2015
[s]
waternopassgari:

Wen ur scam fail, u result to name calling. I know get your time, we will redouble our effort and if God is with us before Christmas we get our Biafra.

Find another mofo to hate or better yet go back to hating the Ijebu people in Oduduwa. We are sick of you.
[/s]

Fool, all ur intents will fail. Am confident about this.
Re: South East And South South Leaders Meet To Determine Faith In One Nigeria. by kings09(m): 10:12am On Apr 24, 2015
Who in God's name r all these groups. I am whr I am hustling 4 my daily bread wch involves doing good biz wit ppl frm othr tribes n I dnt feel in anyway like a slave. Pls all dese peeps shld go n farm in their villages if they r dat jobless. Evry1 sha wnts to fill his/her pocket somehw. If u get regional autonomy, same SE n SS will hv new set of disagreements n dat will leaad 2 anoda brk up. So what's d point?!

1 Like

Re: South East And South South Leaders Meet To Determine Faith In One Nigeria. by Jetjacky(m): 10:13am On Apr 24, 2015
I love it!! please Biafra! we want BIAFRA, WE WANT BIAFRA!! BEFORE MAY 29, FOR ALL DEM WHO SUPPORT D BIAFRAN DREAM,

CLICK A LIKE!! DEM HATERS QUOTE ME

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: South East And South South Leaders Meet To Determine Faith In One Nigeria. by oluwafemi113(m): 10:13am On Apr 24, 2015
Rubbish post

1 Like

Re: South East And South South Leaders Meet To Determine Faith In One Nigeria. by amarachi06(f): 10:13am On Apr 24, 2015
kaybiel2u:
honestly it will be good if we are separated sef
diz Igbo people don't want to be part of Nigeria again let them go I am sure they will regret it
regret ke! How? have they ever beg you for food? all they wanted was a conducive environment to do their business.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: South East And South South Leaders Meet To Determine Faith In One Nigeria. by Nobody: 10:14am On Apr 24, 2015
cheruv:

Anioma/delta North is Igbo land cheesy cheesy
igbo my left ass... they should all go back to the east.

1 Like

Re: South East And South South Leaders Meet To Determine Faith In One Nigeria. by dayodare49o: 10:15am On Apr 24, 2015
OboloMAN:

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/04/s-east-s-south-regions-call-for-nigerias-restructuring/
I will never support you to be a slave to those that are slaves naturally. But o think your fight for freedom will be of interest.
Re: South East And South South Leaders Meet To Determine Faith In One Nigeria. by nagoma(m): 10:16am On Apr 24, 2015
Igbo and their Wahala. Bad losers. They wanted us to retain a world acclaimed incompetent GEJ as our President , tuopiakwa!!

3 Likes

Re: South East And South South Leaders Meet To Determine Faith In One Nigeria. by hensben(m): 10:17am On Apr 24, 2015
If nigeria should divide, as a ss man, I will rather Edo, Akwa ibom, delta, cross river and the Yoruba group form one nation while Igbos, bayelsa and ph form one nation.
Yorubas are civil in their dealings and selfless as well.
Ps: the igbos in delta state can leave afterall, they are in the minority so majority always have the land.

10 Likes

Re: South East And South South Leaders Meet To Determine Faith In One Nigeria. by shamecurls(m): 10:17am On Apr 24, 2015
grin grin grin

Dinhodinho:
Igbos are like the Israelites, as it is written in the Bible, no generation can defeat the israelites, its also applicable to the Igbos, Since The Igbos came out from Israel, Nigeria alone can not defeat the IGBOS.
What Is Written Is Written.

1 Like

Re: South East And South South Leaders Meet To Determine Faith In One Nigeria. by Pesuzok(m): 10:18am On Apr 24, 2015
dinachi:
Once again,the south south leads the south east to their doom! As the drama unfolds watch Ijaw man use Igbo man to negotiate his political relevance. At the end of the day a repeat of Biafra more monumentous in betrayal will unfold. The smarter Ijaw man will get back to being chums with the rest of Nigeria while the Igbo man will be left to bite his fingers and grumble quietly. As I speak it has not yet dawned on my Igbo brothers that the ONLY reason Ijaw man looked his way was because of Jonathan presidency and now that has been lost,pretence is all that is left.

1000 likes,

2 Likes

Re: South East And South South Leaders Meet To Determine Faith In One Nigeria. by darkman200: 10:19am On Apr 24, 2015
Biafrans are suffering from sore-losers syndrome, they should start another war and the end is going to be the same as the one that ended in 1970. I have never seen a group of people that lack tact as much as the Biafrans. All they do is to make noise and abuse people on the internet. They all sleep and face the same direction like mumus. No independent school of thoughts like the south westerners, they follow blindly and act stupidly in unison. May you find what you seek.

7 Likes

Re: South East And South South Leaders Meet To Determine Faith In One Nigeria. by Nobody: 10:20am On Apr 24, 2015
[quote author=SkyBlue1 post=33038758] Jonathan was a terrible president
Keep quiet you know nothing
Re: South East And South South Leaders Meet To Determine Faith In One Nigeria. by Mordyb: 10:21am On Apr 24, 2015
OboloMAN:

Lower Niger Congress comprise South-South and South Eastern states.

Post Made FP .... Signs of Good things to come for SS & SE. grin
this is not the first time I will complain about deluded unrealistic map that represents unrealistic nature of things on ground.
Goodluck trying see if sensible people will accept this stupid geographic division
Re: South East And South South Leaders Meet To Determine Faith In One Nigeria. by toronto10(m): 10:21am On Apr 24, 2015
richidinho:

U are very very stewp!d
not only stew pid he is also ofe akwu pid

3 Likes

Re: South East And South South Leaders Meet To Determine Faith In One Nigeria. by Nobody: 10:22am On Apr 24, 2015
nagoma:

Igbo and their Wahala. Bad losers. They wanted us to retain a world acclaimed incompetent GEJ as our President , tuopiakwa!!
Quiet little child
Re: South East And South South Leaders Meet To Determine Faith In One Nigeria. by ddefoe: 10:23am On Apr 24, 2015
vedd:
All these igbo people just dey deceive themself.
South-south is not part of your madness. You are on your own!

They should declare whatever sovereign Identity they want without delay. Let's see how cohesive they become, and the states/ethnic group that they will try to force into their idiotic rebellion.

These plonkers are busy isolating themselves and creating more enemies for themselves at a time when sensible people are working hard to build bridges and workable national alliances.

R u b b i s h !!!
guy next time try to read and understand before rushing to embarass yourself.read,it pays!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Coronavirus: Task Force Visits Aso Rock, Led By Boss Mustapha / Sylvia Ekweremadu Shares Lovely Photos / Tribunal Nullifies The Election Of Buruji Kashamu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.