Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,037 members, 7,838,590 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:58 AM

5 Truths You Should Tell Yourself Before Entering Into A New Relationship - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5 Truths You Should Tell Yourself Before Entering Into A New Relationship (34967 Views)

10 Texting Habits That Should Tell Guys She Is Totally A Wife Material / 8 Brutal Truths You Should Know If You Are Dating A First-born. / Where Is Your Relationship Headed? Tell Yourself The Truth!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Truths You Should Tell Yourself Before Entering Into A New Relationship by Saraben(f): 7:15am On Apr 25, 2015
correct
Re: 5 Truths You Should Tell Yourself Before Entering Into A New Relationship by JoeCutie(m): 7:24am On Apr 25, 2015
princesdee:
That is if you made any mistake, wot if your past break up was never ur fault but the fault of ur spouse?
There's what is called "Remote cause" and "Immediate cause". "Immediate cause" is why something happened (is happening) now, while "Remote cause" is why something happened before (a long time ago, maybe). We always see the cause of breakups as immediate but sometimes they are remote. One (big/grave) mistake you make in your relationship might have a big bearing at the long run. At the end, your spouse could break up with you not necessarily because of what you did at present, but it could be as a result of the accumulation of past occurrences.

Why am I saying all these? You can't possibly say you've not made mistakes in your relationship. smiley

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 5 Truths You Should Tell Yourself Before Entering Into A New Relationship by JoeCutie(m): 7:35am On Apr 25, 2015
emusmith:

Haha cheesy
grin grin
Re: 5 Truths You Should Tell Yourself Before Entering Into A New Relationship by abtywo(m): 7:49am On Apr 25, 2015
Wot can i say to this........ ;DWot can i say to this........
Re: 5 Truths You Should Tell Yourself Before Entering Into A New Relationship by ArcToyin(m): 8:14am On Apr 25, 2015
WackyJ1:
Where is the important of good sex in all that op?
how could you expect sex inm a relationship. It is an evil act that God detest strongly.
Re: 5 Truths You Should Tell Yourself Before Entering Into A New Relationship by Nobody: 9:50am On Apr 25, 2015
Ghostlady:
Above all this: don't forget the place of PRAYER is important before saying YES.....
So u pple pray before having boyfrnd?
Re: 5 Truths You Should Tell Yourself Before Entering Into A New Relationship by Nozzle(m): 1:02pm On Apr 25, 2015
princesdee:
That is if you made any mistake, wot if your past break up was never ur fault but the fault of ur spouse?
well in that case you need to learn how not to make your spouse have faults grin grin, ok seriously now, most faults are never isolated, somehow, in some ways its all connected, even if its his fault, you probably would have played a role that would have averted the turn of event. i think the big question we should ask is..what didn't i do right? what could i have done to avert the situation? we've all got lessons to learn! some lesson could even be how not to make the wrong choice of a spouse!
Re: 5 Truths You Should Tell Yourself Before Entering Into A New Relationship by Nobody: 4:52pm On Apr 25, 2015
femzysticks:
All these FTC be like:
Sees post

Runs to comment box

Types one mumu thing like '.. .. ..'

Comes back to see what post is about

Una case don reach heaven. Currently with angel Gabriel

Nice write up #OP

*I laf in pigin*
Re: 5 Truths You Should Tell Yourself Before Entering Into A New Relationship by Nobody: 4:54pm On Apr 25, 2015
jamex93:
go for happiness

leave money aside

naija gals fit do am so
y nt?
Re: 5 Truths You Should Tell Yourself Before Entering Into A New Relationship by jamex93(m): 5:49pm On Apr 25, 2015
ndy4evame:
y nt?

I doubt cause their love for money is too much
Re: 5 Truths You Should Tell Yourself Before Entering Into A New Relationship by Nobody: 6:12pm On Apr 25, 2015
jamex93:

I doubt cause their love for money is too much
...n u fink itz all of em?
Re: 5 Truths You Should Tell Yourself Before Entering Into A New Relationship by jamex93(m): 7:41pm On Apr 25, 2015
ndy4evame:
...n u fink itz all of em?

most of dem

but m still looking forward to meeting DAT 1 gal DAT will convince me
Re: 5 Truths You Should Tell Yourself Before Entering Into A New Relationship by Nobody: 7:49pm On Apr 25, 2015
jamex93:

most of dem

but m still looking forward to meeting DAT 1 gal DAT will convince me
u would somday!
Re: 5 Truths You Should Tell Yourself Before Entering Into A New Relationship by jamex93(m): 7:55pm On Apr 25, 2015
ndy4evame:
u would somday!

till then nothing changes
Re: 5 Truths You Should Tell Yourself Before Entering Into A New Relationship by Nobody: 9:58pm On Apr 26, 2015
organism3:

So u pple pray before having boyfrnd?
yes so you don't make mistakes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Am Falling In Love With My Course Mate Really Don't Know What To Do About It / How Do You Know A Man That Is God Fearing? / Ladies, Have You Ever Taken A Guy Out And Paid For The Bills?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.