Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,197 members, 7,811,515 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:26 PM

I Am Falling In Love With My Course Mate Really Don't Know What To Do About It - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am Falling In Love With My Course Mate Really Don't Know What To Do About It (34868 Views)

I Really Don't Know What To Do. Please Help A Sister. / A Nairalander Tie The Knot With Old Time Course Mate 15 Years After Graduation. / I Have A Crush On My Course Rep, He Comes Close But I Ignore Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Falling In Love With My Course Mate Really Don't Know What To Do About It by Special32: 3:43pm On Nov 07, 2021
Am a 24 years medical student in my fourth year of the university I meet her when we where in our second year I never knew she was even in our class until our second year at first we where only saying hello to each other than some school stuff brought us together in our third year ever since we became close as friends and now I am realizing that I really like her and I want more than just being normal friends with her.

I feel it wouldn't be right because we are in the same department same level in school I keep on trying to let the feeling go but everyday I keep on seeing her and my feelings for her keep on increasing.

I really need advice on what to do I don't know what to do about the emotions I feel towards her.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Am Falling In Love With My Course Mate Really Don't Know What To Do About It by JaneYave(f): 3:45pm On Nov 07, 2021
Face your studies. This will be a distraction.

413 Likes 20 Shares

Re: I Am Falling In Love With My Course Mate Really Don't Know What To Do About It by Ahmed0336(m): 3:46pm On Nov 07, 2021
Na love carry you go school Oga, face your studies.

171 Likes 7 Shares

Re: I Am Falling In Love With My Course Mate Really Don't Know What To Do About It by padi94(m): 3:46pm On Nov 07, 2021
Na mumu dey fall in love, one month to Christmas

538 Likes 28 Shares

Re: I Am Falling In Love With My Course Mate Really Don't Know What To Do About It by Jeon(f): 3:48pm On Nov 07, 2021
Special32:
Am a 24 years medical student in my fourth year of the university I meet her when we where in our second year I never knew she was even in our class until our second year at first we where only saying hello to each other than some school stuff brought us together in our third year ever since we became close as friends and now I am realizing that I really like her and I want more than just being normal friends with her.
I feel it wouldn't be right because we are in the same department same level in school I keep on trying to let the feeling go but everyday I keep on seeing her and my feelings for her keep on increasing.
I really need advice on what to do I don't know what to do about the emotions I feel towards her

Just leave her alone.

47 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Am Falling In Love With My Course Mate Really Don't Know What To Do About It by Sonnobax15(m): 3:49pm On Nov 07, 2021
lipsrsealed undecided
Re: I Am Falling In Love With My Course Mate Really Don't Know What To Do About It by DriverX: 3:56pm On Nov 07, 2021
You feel it wouldnt be right, so what are you doing here seeking advice from strangers who don't give a fuck_ about you?

So hol up. If strangers ask you to do what you feel is not right, you will do it?

135 Likes 10 Shares

Re: I Am Falling In Love With My Course Mate Really Don't Know What To Do About It by Nobody: 3:58pm On Nov 07, 2021
Special32:
I really need advice on what to do I don't know what to do about the emotions I feel towards her
Somebody help me with that meme where flogging that boy with Cane or the one wey mc root I'm colleague.
Face ya study.

39 Likes

Re: I Am Falling In Love With My Course Mate Really Don't Know What To Do About It by Boogyman557: 4:01pm On Nov 07, 2021
HOLLY GRAM cool COULD DIS BE TRUE. WTF MAN
Re: I Am Falling In Love With My Course Mate Really Don't Know What To Do About It by FvckAllMods: 4:02pm On Nov 07, 2021
Postpone all love topics to February thank you

30 Likes

Re: I Am Falling In Love With My Course Mate Really Don't Know What To Do About It by modsfucker: 4:07pm On Nov 07, 2021
Special32:

Her most recent picture or I don't believe it.

37 Likes

Re: I Am Falling In Love With My Course Mate Really Don't Know What To Do About It by Kholiwe(f): 4:09pm On Nov 07, 2021
Ahmed0336:
Na love carry you go school Oga, face your studies.
Keep quiet jor

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Falling In Love With My Course Mate Really Don't Know What To Do About It by techWriter3: 4:11pm On Nov 07, 2021
Na mumu jus spring in love, one year to Christmas

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Falling In Love With My Course Mate Really Don't Know What To Do About It by VirtAssistant: 4:25pm On Nov 07, 2021
Re: I Am Falling In Love With My Course Mate Really Don't Know What To Do About It by Solsix(m): 4:30pm On Nov 07, 2021
Lol, this kind thing do for final year. Nah God save me say I no get extra year. Devil knows how to distract

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Am Falling In Love With My Course Mate Really Don't Know What To Do About It by ChiefSosa(m): 4:34pm On Nov 07, 2021
excellence44:

Somebody help me with that meme where flogging that boy with Cain or the one wey mc root I'm colleague.
Face ya study.

155 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I Am Falling In Love With My Course Mate Really Don't Know What To Do About It by jericco1(m): 4:35pm On Nov 07, 2021
If you can accommodate the two why not?

Hope say you get iron heart

4 Likes

Re: I Am Falling In Love With My Course Mate Really Don't Know What To Do About It by Nobody: 5:09pm On Nov 07, 2021
[quote author=ChiefSosa post=107410479][/quote]
Thanks
Re: I Am Falling In Love With My Course Mate Really Don't Know What To Do About It by Jman06(m): 5:20pm On Nov 07, 2021
It'll end in premium tears

7 Likes

Re: I Am Falling In Love With My Course Mate Really Don't Know What To Do About It by Danielkelly: 5:24pm On Nov 07, 2021
Crush it.. Crush your silly feelings.

3 Likes

Re: I Am Falling In Love With My Course Mate Really Don't Know What To Do About It by josephevergreen(m): 5:30pm On Nov 07, 2021
Focus on your studies for now bro. .. control yourself around her till you guys are done with studies..let her fall too.yiu can open up to her later when u are about to finish

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Falling In Love With My Course Mate Really Don't Know What To Do About It by Nobody: 5:57pm On Nov 07, 2021
Better walked up to her.

3 Likes

Re: I Am Falling In Love With My Course Mate Really Don't Know What To Do About It by Truvelisback(m): 6:24pm On Nov 07, 2021
Special32:
Go and meet her. She isn't an Alien. Don't approach her directly by telling her u like her, she is this, she is that etc. If u do, she might start blushing and be forming like a Superstar towards u, making u feel as if u want to worship her. Rather, sneak into a relationship with her by befriend her first, knowing her very well and by making her to become fond of u. Get know her character very well, so as to know weda u are to Japa or stay. Na sense we take dey runs babes these days.

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Falling In Love With My Course Mate Really Don't Know What To Do About It by muller101(m): 9:41pm On Nov 07, 2021
We deliver premium tears. Let us know when you need some.

14 Likes

Re: I Am Falling In Love With My Course Mate Really Don't Know What To Do About It by Ahmed0336(m): 10:49pm On Nov 07, 2021
Kholiwe:

Keep quiet jor
Na ur papa u tell dat one. See her like ant wey just do abortion.

2 Likes

Re: I Am Falling In Love With My Course Mate Really Don't Know What To Do About It by Jeremani: 11:27pm On Nov 07, 2021
Bro falling in love no bad thing, but hope ur cgpa good ba?

If e good bro carry on, talk to her, tell her how u fill about her no big deal.

If she feels the same then u guyz are good to go and if not u walk away.

One thing wey make me no dey love my fellow female colleague that year na base on say I dey mumu for class grin that year for sec

But now na high institution, I fit no show for school for a week.

4 Likes

Re: I Am Falling In Love With My Course Mate Really Don't Know What To Do About It by Susily(m): 5:06am On Nov 08, 2021
Special32:

Focus more on passing your 3rd MBBS EXAMS. You'd thank me later

7 Likes

Re: I Am Falling In Love With My Course Mate Really Don't Know What To Do About It by frozen70(f): 6:25am On Nov 08, 2021
Special32:

Are you not bold enough to approach her
Re: I Am Falling In Love With My Course Mate Really Don't Know What To Do About It by obembet(f): 8:33am On Nov 08, 2021
Go and marry her before someone else take her away from u. Woman are very scares this day o

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Falling In Love With My Course Mate Really Don't Know What To Do About It by maureensylvia(f): 8:33am On Nov 08, 2021
Ok

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

There Is Difference Between Olosho, Runs Girl & Ashawo.. Picx Added / Why Do Girls Change So Drastically When They Gain Admission? (calls For Concern) / She Slept With A Guy Who Records Their Exam Scores, And His Fiance Finds Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.