Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,320 members, 7,850,147 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 03:11 PM

Isn't This Strange? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Isn't This Strange? (1331 Views)

Guys Can You Eat This Strange Looking Cucumber?(Photos). / Isn't This The Best Punishment For A Cheating Husband? / Isn't This Missionary Style Enough For My Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Isn't This Strange? by Nobody: 12:17am On Apr 24, 2015
Guys there is this Lady am dating online for some time now.I do call her in the cool of the Evening and whenever She calls me I don't pick it for a reason best known to me.

Now this Evening I was charging my phone and I saw just 4 missed call. I decided to give it a view and it was her. And as I was then going to church I sent her a message that I will call her at most 7pm. Meanwhile I left my phone at home.

When I got back I pick my phone to fulfil my promise(am a man of principle). I pulled the call through but She didn't pick it. I took it She was not with her phone. I launched my opera and off to Nairaland.

In what seems like minutes my phone rang. I picked it up to see who is who and there it is..She called back. I let it ring and off it goes. She calls over and over again I didn't pick it.Then I called her but She didn't pick it.

She called back and this time I picked it up. She ask why I am not picking her calls and ask we meet online. We chatted all along and just when She wanted to go off She said in a tone with a clear meaning in structural meaning of words "You scared me when you don't pick my call"

She said She want to be doing the calling also and me, myself and I don't buy the idea of a Lady wanting to do the calling too.

Has such a thing happened to you before as a guy and Ladies what do you think about this? Wanting to call a guy when he should be the one calling?
Re: Isn't This Strange? by kellystech(m): 12:21am On Apr 24, 2015
Little children everywhere forming don undecided

3 Likes

Re: Isn't This Strange? by Gerryboy(m): 12:24am On Apr 24, 2015
Guy dere is no big deal in it, just try 2 be matured with her dat is it
Re: Isn't This Strange? by Nobody: 12:29am On Apr 24, 2015
kellystech:
Little children everywhere forming don undecided
The last thing i had do in my life is forming. Besides if you think the conceptology of maturity is the measurement of age I had say you upgrade your brain
Re: Isn't This Strange? by sinaj(f): 12:29am On Apr 24, 2015
u cald nd she didnt pick...

she cald nd u didnt pick

u cald nd she didnt pick

she cald nd u didnt pick.....

lmao! why una carry mtn pipz de play cheesy

kids!
Re: Isn't This Strange? by Nobody: 12:32am On Apr 24, 2015
sinaj:

she cald nd u didnt pick

u cald nd she didnt pick

kids!
What makes you think I'm a kid uhn? Off point the Lady in question is a 200l medical student
Re: Isn't This Strange? by Nobody: 12:34am On Apr 24, 2015
Gerryboy:
Thanks bro will step up my game..
Re: Isn't This Strange? by sinaj(f): 12:35am On Apr 24, 2015
starlingslimnet:
What makes you think I'm a kid uhn? Off point the Lady in question is a 200l medical student

smh.

I dnt remember typing starlingslimnet is a kid wink
Re: Isn't This Strange? by Bosville(m): 12:40am On Apr 24, 2015
Your e-G.F calls you, Whats so strange bout dat? if she no dey call, na u go con open thread dey lament...she's into u bro, deal with dat..
Re: Isn't This Strange? by whillyamz98(m): 12:43am On Apr 24, 2015
Her calling you is not bad per se. you shouldnt be doing the calling alone cuz there are two people (you and her) involved. dont take it somehow when she calls, just pick it.
Re: Isn't This Strange? by major466(m): 12:44am On Apr 24, 2015
Why are u stressing urself @Op? If she wants to share in the burden of calling, let her. There's no big deal about it.
Re: Isn't This Strange? by whillyamz98(m): 12:45am On Apr 24, 2015
Gerryboy:
NOT BAD
Re: Isn't This Strange? by dulux07(m): 1:37am On Apr 24, 2015
Wch book says a guy should be the one dat does d calling undecided n besides she being a 400l or 300l student does not make a matured person.
Re: Isn't This Strange? by menix(m): 1:57am On Apr 24, 2015
Hmmm... Onye 200level is still a kid, abii nah School of adult education faculty of Medicine una dey?
Re: Isn't This Strange? by Nobody: 2:07am On Apr 24, 2015
Op e be like say u get money,Nothing bad If she calls or you have somethings u wanna tell us
Re: Isn't This Strange? by Nobody: 7:04am On Apr 24, 2015
sinaj:

smh.

naughty girl
Re: Isn't This Strange? by Nobody: 7:05am On Apr 24, 2015
dulux07:
Wch book says a guy should be the one dat does d calling undecided n besides she being a 400l or 300l student does not make a matured person.
Maturity is the capacity of the mind..
Re: Isn't This Strange? by Nobody: 7:07am On Apr 24, 2015
whillyamz98:
Her calling you is not bad per se. you shouldnt be doing the calling alone cuz there are two people (you and her) involved. dont take it somehow when she calls, just pick it.
All Thanks bro
Re: Isn't This Strange? by justmag(m): 7:07am On Apr 24, 2015
All these games people play.

Are yall dating or playing Playstation??

undecided Df is wrong with people these days
Re: Isn't This Strange? by Nobody: 7:09am On Apr 24, 2015
starlingslimnet:
Guys there is this Lady am dating online for some time now.I do call her in the cool of the Evening and whenever She calls me I don't pick it for a reason best known to me.

Now this Evening I was charging my phone and I saw just 4 missed call. I decided to give it a view and it was her. And as I was then going to church I sent her a message that I will call her at most 7pm. Meanwhile I left my phone at home.

When I got back I pick my phone to fulfil my promise(am a man of principle). I pulled the call through but She didn't pick it. I took it She was not with her phone. I launched my opera and off to Nairaland.

In what seems like minutes my phone rang. I picked it up to see who is who and there it is..She called back. I let it ring and off it goes. She calls over and over again I didn't pick it.Then I called her but She didn't pick it.

She called back and this time I picked it up. She ask why I am not picking her calls and ask we meet online. We chatted all along and just when She wanted to go off She said in a tone with a clear meaning in structural meaning of words "You scared me when you don't pick my call"

She said She want to be doing the calling also and me, myself and I don't buy the idea of a Lady wanting to do the calling too.

Has such a thing happened to you before as a guy and Ladies what do you think about this? Wanting to call a guy when he should be the one calling?

Bro,you matured enough to know the answer to your question...But if you can't find an answer to this simple question,then,you shouldn't be in a relationship.

1 Like

Re: Isn't This Strange? by Nobody: 7:10am On Apr 24, 2015
dulux07:
Actually Bro the Secret of being a safe player in the dating game is do the calling.....when your schedule is tight
Re: Isn't This Strange? by Nobody: 7:13am On Apr 24, 2015
sauceny:

Bro,you matured enough to know the answer to your question...But if you can't find an answer to this simple question,then,you shouldn't be in a relationship.
The game of the mind a wrong impression on the heart can can be a catastrophe
Re: Isn't This Strange? by Nobody: 7:14am On Apr 24, 2015
sauceny:

Even a pro needs advice...
Re: Isn't This Strange? by Nobody: 7:18am On Apr 24, 2015
Ipledge:
Op e be like say u get money,Nothing bad If she calls or you have somethings u wanna tell us
Contrary to what it seems.... The PNC(Pick No Call) rule is used when you don't have much money to spare at the moment.
Re: Isn't This Strange? by Nobody: 7:38am On Apr 24, 2015
sinaj:

smh.

You! I don't like you and nobody here does. Some might pretend to like you but behind your back, they show their hatred for you, everybody hates you. You are not welcome here and i will advise you to leave for your own sake, leave before you are chased off thou hated one.
Re: Isn't This Strange? by Nobody: 7:58am On Apr 24, 2015
sylvalord:
You! I don't like you and nobody here does. Some might pretend to like you but behind your back, they show their hatred for you, everybody hates you. You are not welcome here and i will advise you to leave for your own sake, leave before you are chased off thou hated one.
On my thread??
Re: Isn't This Strange? by Nobody: 8:02am On Apr 24, 2015
starlingslimnet:
On my thread??
*shrugs*
Re: Isn't This Strange? by demmy0325(m): 8:09am On Apr 24, 2015
Re: Isn't This Strange? by Sheenor: 8:15am On Apr 24, 2015
sinaj:

she cald nd u didnt pick

u cald nd she didnt pick

kids!

Hahaha, best response so far.......ℓ☺ℓ
Re: Isn't This Strange? by sinaj(f): 8:26am On Apr 24, 2015
sylvalord:

lmao!

thank God men aint God smiley

back to ya txt. i dnt giv a f*ck boo wink

m here to hav fun

u shud feel free nd du d xme smiley

av a nice day cool
Re: Isn't This Strange? by kellystech(m): 1:51pm On Apr 26, 2015
starlingslimnet:
The last thing i had do in my life is forming. Besides if you think the conceptology of maturity is the measurement of age I had say you upgrade your brain
what's the trash u wrote up there, did u take time to read it? Next time u talk to me that way I will make sure ur brain goes for total overhauling,kid.
Re: Isn't This Strange? by richidinho(m): 2:44pm On Apr 26, 2015
Has Nairaland turned to Koboland?

Why all the kids

(1) (Reply)

Cute Girls Don't Give Head / Please Be Careful How You Judge / Haha: She Finished The Old Man!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.