Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,445 members, 7,812,343 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:01 PM

Please Be Careful How You Judge - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Be Careful How You Judge (1324 Views)

Careful How U Respond To Your Texts / How Do You Judge Dis? We Don't Pray 4 This But What Will You Do If It Happen? / Guys Always Be Careful!! A Moral Lesson!!! (pictures ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Be Careful How You Judge by PrinceVictorE(m): 9:51pm On Jun 18, 2015
A couple had been married for several years without a child. For the purpose of companionship, they bought a Rottweiler puppy, named it Hatchi and loved her like a child. The dog had access to all the rooms in the house. The puppy grew to become a large, beautiful dog and had on several occasions saved d couples from robbery. Hatchi was always faithful, loyal and defended its owners against any danger.
Seven years later, the couple was blessed to have the long-
awaited son. They were very happy with their new son and decreased the
attention they had been giving the dog. Hatchi felt neglected and began to get jealous
of the baby.
One day the couple left the baby sleeping peacefully in his cradle and went to
the terrace to prepare a roast. They were shocked as they were heading
to the nursery and saw Hatchi in the hallway with a bloody mouth, wagging its tail. The dog's owner thought the worst, pulled out a weapon and immediately killed the dog. Rushed to the baby's room and found a beheaded snake close to the baby. The owner begins to mourn and exclaims I killed my faithful dog!
How often have we misjudged people without finding out facts.
The next time we are tempted to judge and condemn anyone remember the
story of a faithful dog Hatchi.

Re: Please Be Careful How You Judge by Nobody: 9:54pm On Jun 18, 2015
Is this a true story?
Re: Please Be Careful How You Judge by raayah(f): 9:54pm On Jun 18, 2015
Plenty loopholes in this story.If a couple comes inside the house, their first instinct is to check their baby not the dog. Are you trying to say that the couple came home, saw blood on the floor , went to look for weapon (assuming knife), stabbed the dog to death, before checking for their baby

I understand your point but this story is bogus.

2 Likes

Re: Please Be Careful How You Judge by Hazardd(m): 9:55pm On Jun 18, 2015
okay
Re: Please Be Careful How You Judge by delishpot: 9:57pm On Jun 18, 2015
Ok. I don learn good lesson.
Re: Please Be Careful How You Judge by DOOSNAS(m): 9:57pm On Jun 18, 2015
Sad story, #Godwin#
Re: Please Be Careful How You Judge by Sexxkillz: 9:59pm On Jun 18, 2015
Next time, I won't judge a dog so soon.

By the way, do you mind explaining how a dog can "behead" a snake? Can a dog behead anything?

Waiting for your reply. . .

1 Like

Re: Please Be Careful How You Judge by Princecalm(m): 10:00pm On Jun 18, 2015
so in your mind you have showed us hatchi, op can ....
Re: Please Be Careful How You Judge by Nobody: 10:05pm On Jun 18, 2015
Thou shall not judge
Re: Please Be Careful How You Judge by IamLEGEND1: 10:20pm On Jun 18, 2015
You do realise that dogs are absolutely terrified of snakes, hyenas, lions and numerous other animals ryt?

so u now dey tell me say a rotweiler behead snake?

pls tell me again how the man just went into the house and without checking on the baby, goes straight to wherever it his he got his "WEAPON" and came back out to end the dog.
abi na d tin he dey use do the roastin he use shuk d dog?
Re: Please Be Careful How You Judge by PrinceVictorE(m): 10:56pm On Jun 18, 2015
raayah:
Plenty loopholes in this story.If a couple comes inside the house, their girst instinct is to check their baby not the dog. Are you trying to say that the couple came home, saw blood on the floor , went to look for weapon (assuming knife), stabbed the dog to death, before checking for their baby

I understand your point but this story is bogus.

Perhaps you don't understand simple English
The dog's owner thought the worst, pulled out a weapon and immediately killed the dog.[/quote]
Re: Please Be Careful How You Judge by czarr(m): 11:16pm On Jun 18, 2015
..NOTED!
Re: Please Be Careful How You Judge by tschodt: 10:44pm On Apr 24, 2016

(1) (Reply)

Would/can You Date A Muslim Girl Or Guy As A Christian And Vice Versa / What It's Like To Date A Woman Depending On Her Birthday / Can You State This Rule To Your Girlfriend??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.