Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,148 members, 7,811,245 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:31 AM

I Wonder If These Are Found In Quran - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Wonder If These Are Found In Quran (14292 Views)

I Wonder If There Is A God / Sometimes I Wonder If These Present Day Churches Are Really Gods Own House / I Wonder If These Are Found In Quran (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Wonder If These Are Found In Quran by smallrincowis16(m): 12:56am On Apr 24, 2015
ASSUMING THERE IS A VERSES LIKE DS IN THE
QUR'AN PLS MY BROTHER ND SISTER IN ISLAM
WHAT WOULD'VE BE OUR XTIAN REACTS TODAY
CONCERNING TERRORISM
1''KILL WICHES''SORCERESS: EXODUS17:12
2''KILL HOMOSEXUALS: LEVITICUS20:13
3''KILL WHO DON'T LISTEN TO PRIESTS
DEUTERONOMY17:12.
4''KILL FORTUNETELLERS: LEVITICUS 20:13.
5''DEATH FOR HITTING DAD EXODUS 21:15.
6''DEATH FOR CURSING PARENT
PROVERBS20:20.
7''DEATH FOR ADULTERY; LEVETICUS20:10.
8''DEATH FOR FORNICATION LEVETICUS21:9.
9''DEATH TO FOLLOWER OF OTHER RELIGION
EXODUS22:19.
10''KILL NON-BELIEVERS, 2CHRONICLE15:12-13.
11''KILL FALSE PROPHETS ZECHARIAH13;3.
12''KILL D ENTIRE TOWN IF ONE WORSHIP
ANOTHER GOD DEUTERONOMY13:13-19.
13''KILL WOMEN WHO ARE NOT VIRGIN ON
THEIR WELDING NIGHT, DEUT22:20-21.
14''KILL FOLLOWER OF OTHER RELIGION
DEUT13:7-12.
15''DEATH FOR BLASPHEMY LEVETICUS24:10-16
ETC...
NOTICE**** Motive on ds barbaric verses quoting
out from Christian bible based on BOKO Aram
terrorist, just dt our Christians friends never come
acrossed ds deadly verses in their bible, they
could hv know dt BOKO ARAM always using bible
verses quoted above.
Nd it's a surprised whenever they kill, or
beheaded they will begin shouting Allahu-Akbar
[means GOD is gr8] silent laughing....'' hmmm]
reading a verse who doesn't relevant to the
barbaric acts.
On if any Christians friends those usually attack
Islam, qur'an nd our beloved prophet, on social
network interpret those verses reading in d
qur'an, perhaps d verse can use to justify all d
barbaric acts.
Your explanation is needed on those bible
verses....

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Wonder If These Are Found In Quran by okpamson15(m): 1:02am On Apr 24, 2015
We are in new era of living now, which is the new testament. Our Lord JESUS had cleans us from the law of moses, we are now new in CHRIST JESUS.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Wonder If These Are Found In Quran by smallrincowis16(m): 1:33am On Apr 24, 2015
okpamson15:
We are in new era of living now, which is the new testament. Our Lord JESUS had cleans us from the law of moses, we are now new in CHRIST JESUS.

but JESUS HIM SELF USE OLD TESTAMENT AND EVEN SAID HE DIDN'T COME TO ABOLISH THE LAW.
WHAT ARE YOU NOW SAYING?............

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Wonder If These Are Found In Quran by okpamson15(m): 1:53am On Apr 24, 2015
smallrincowis16:

but JESUS HIM SELF USE OLD TESTAMENT AND EVEN SAID HE DIDN'T COME TO ABOLISH THE LAW.
WHAT ARE YOU NOW SAYING?............
not to abolish but to correct the babaric ones. Can u remember the law of moses that said do me i do? Remember what Jesus said on this, when he slap u on this, turn the othe one.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Wonder If These Are Found In Quran by babane442(m): 6:12am On Apr 24, 2015
okpamson15:
SMH. how can you edit n modify d commandments of God or should I say how can you make corrections to d God Almighty. my Christian brother accept d fact that the bible is full of contradiction n fallacies while d Christian clerics are full of deceit

10 Likes

Re: I Wonder If These Are Found In Quran by KwoiZabo(m): 6:17am On Apr 24, 2015
The law of the Spirit of life in Christ sets us free from the law of sin and death. Romans 8:2

6 Likes

Re: I Wonder If These Are Found In Quran by efilefun(m): 6:28am On Apr 24, 2015
so the old testament is irrelevant? say something else abeg. if this chapters were found in the quran i know what a normal brainless NLder would spew out
okpamson15:

5 Likes

Re: I Wonder If These Are Found In Quran by efilefun(m): 6:30am On Apr 24, 2015
KwoiZabo:
The law of the Spirit of life in Christ sets us free from the law of sin and death.
Its people like this that would lay a mattress and rant heaven and earth if such had been found in a Quran

5 Likes

Re: I Wonder If These Are Found In Quran by Scholes007(m): 7:53am On Apr 24, 2015
Exodus 17:12 "but Moses hands where have and they took a stone, put it under him,...." @smallrincowis16 where did it say kill sorcerers
most of what you quoted were directed to the Israel of old when there were ruled by judges
OP it seems you just qoute without reading the full text
Re: I Wonder If These Are Found In Quran by eshbeewanna: 7:54am On Apr 24, 2015
The question is do they read their bible?The moment they see what suit their intrest in the old testament they acknowledge it.You won't hear them say that's old testament but when they see things like what the OP posted you see them rejecting the old testamemt.Is the old testament not part of the bible?Even Jesus told his disciples to sell their garment to buy SWORD.The quetion is buy SWORD to do what?May be to play with it.Funny!

10 Likes

Re: I Wonder If These Are Found In Quran by Scholes007(m): 8:01am On Apr 24, 2015
eshbeewanna:
The question is do they read their bible?The moment they see what suit their intrest in the old testament they acknowledge it.You won't hear them say that's old testament but when they see things like what the OP posted you see them rejecting the old testamemt.Is the old testament not part of the bible?Even Jesus told his disciples to sell their garment to buy SWORD.The quetion is buy SWORD to do what?May be to play with it.Funny!
I will appreciate if you tell me where Jesus told his apostles to buy a sword and kill...

1 Like

Re: I Wonder If These Are Found In Quran by Scholes007(m): 8:06am On Apr 24, 2015
when Jesus came he changed some of those laws in the old testament.
"THY SHALL NOT KILL" -this is one of the commandment of God

1 Like

Re: I Wonder If These Are Found In Quran by eshbeewanna: 8:12am On Apr 24, 2015
Scholes007:
Exodus 17:12 "but Moses hands where have and they took a stone, put it under him,...." @smallrincowis16 where did it say kill sorcerers
most of what you quoted were directed to the Israel of old when there were ruled by judges
OP it seems you just qoute without reading the full text

This is what we say about Christians you can see what this person is saying.How come you don't say ALL what JESUS said in the New Testament were directed to the Isrealis.Mind you JESUS himself said he is SENT but to the LOST SHEEP of ISREAL ALONE.

3 Likes

Re: I Wonder If These Are Found In Quran by eshbeewanna: 8:19am On Apr 24, 2015
efilefun:
so the old testament is irrelevant? say something else abeg. if this chapters were found in the quran i know what a normal brainless NLder would spew out

But JESUS himself said he has not come to Abolish the LAW of MoSES but to FuLFILL them ALL

2 Likes

Re: I Wonder If These Are Found In Quran by eshbeewanna: 8:27am On Apr 24, 2015
Scholes007:
I will appreciate if you tell me where Jesus told his apostles to buy a sword and kill...

I will appreciate it if check LUKE:22V35-38

9 Likes

Re: I Wonder If These Are Found In Quran by eshbeewanna: 8:38am On Apr 24, 2015
Scholes007:
when Jesus came he changed some of those laws in the old testament.
"THY SHALL NOT KILL" -this is one of the commandment of God

I thougt you Christians cliam JESUS is GOD HIMSELF so he did not know KILLING IS NOT GOOD before instructing Children of ISREAL to do that Abi!See hypocracy of the highest order

10 Likes

Re: I Wonder If These Are Found In Quran by paragon40(m): 8:52am On Apr 24, 2015
make dis thing hit front page so that we can have more*********
Re: I Wonder If These Are Found In Quran by Nobody: 8:55am On Apr 24, 2015
eshbeewanna:

I thougt you Christians cliam JESUS is GOD HIMSELF so he did not know KILLING IS NOT GOOD before instructing Children of ISREAL to do that Abi!See hypocracy of the highest order
a million naira question, also I would like to know if jesus was God during the time of moses?

9 Likes

Re: I Wonder If These Are Found In Quran by eshbeewanna: 8:58am On Apr 24, 2015
okpamson15:

Look at foolishness so the Almighty God did not know thatthe LAWs HE was giving MOSES was SINFUL that HE now decided to CLEANSE you Christians knew in CHRIST.So MOSES brought SINFUL LAWS from GOD?

9 Likes

Re: I Wonder If These Are Found In Quran by eshbeewanna: 9:10am On Apr 24, 2015
KwoiZabo:
The law of the Spirit of life in Christ sets us free from the law of sin and death. Romans 8:2

JESUS LAW OF SIN
Do not think that have come to the World with PEACE but SWORD.Luke:12V51 Mathew10V34

2 Likes

Re: I Wonder If These Are Found In Quran by Chiaka(f): 9:19am On Apr 24, 2015
smallrincowis16:
ASSUMING THERE IS A VERSES LIKE DS IN THE
QUR'AN PLS MY BROTHER ND SISTER IN ISLAM
WHAT WOULD'VE BE OUR XTIAN REACTS TODAY
CONCERNING TERRORISM
1''KILL WICHES''SORCERESS: EXODUS17:12
2''KILL HOMOSEXUALS: LEVITICUS20:13
3''KILL WHO DON'T LISTEN TO PRIESTS
DEUTERONOMY17:12.
4''KILL FORTUNETELLERS: LEVITICUS 20:13.
5''DEATH FOR HITTING DAD EXODUS 21:15.
6''DEATH FOR CURSING PARENT
PROVERBS20:20.
7''DEATH FOR ADULTERY; LEVETICUS20:10.
8''DEATH FOR FORNICATION LEVETICUS21:9.
9''DEATH TO FOLLOWER OF OTHER RELIGION
EXODUS22:19.
10''KILL NON-BELIEVERS, 2CHRONICLE15:12-13.
11''KILL FALSE PROPHETS ZECHARIAH13;3.
12''KILL D ENTIRE TOWN IF ONE WORSHIP
ANOTHER GOD DEUTERONOMY13:13-19.
13''KILL WOMEN WHO ARE NOT VIRGIN ON
THEIR WELDING NIGHT, DEUT22:20-21.
14''KILL FOLLOWER OF OTHER RELIGION
DEUT13:7-12.
15''DEATH FOR BLASPHEMY LEVETICUS24:10-16
ETC...
NOTICE**** Motive on ds barbaric verses quoting
out from Christian bible based on BOKO Aram
terrorist, just dt our Christians friends never come
acrossed ds deadly verses in their bible, they
could hv know dt BOKO ARAM always using bible
verses quoted above.
Nd it's a surprised whenever they kill, or
beheaded they will begin shouting Allahu-Akbar
[means GOD is gr8] silent laughing....'' hmmm]
reading a verse who doesn't relevant to the
barbaric acts.
On if any Christians friends those usually attack
Islam, qur'an nd our beloved prophet, on social
network interpret those verses reading in d
qur'an, perhaps d verse can use to justify all d
barbaric acts.
Your explanation is needed on those bible
verses....

lol! Shows you are ignorant! then why don't Christians kill?? Simple Ans: Irrational killings are not acceptable by God.
Read about the new testament all your quotes are from the old testament even at that they are out of contest.

4 Likes

Re: I Wonder If These Are Found In Quran by AnambraDota: 9:21am On Apr 24, 2015
eshbeewanna:

JESUS LAW OF SIN
Do not think that have come to the World with PEACE but SWORD.Luke:12V51 Mathew10V34

The problem with you guys is that your seeking for holes to punch.
When Christ said he came not for peace but with sword, he meant he brought the word of God that will put disunity between families, daughters against mothers meaning a family member will be disowned for believing in his words.
The word will bring total friction between the beilievers and the unbelievers, the rich and the poor.

Abeg he didn't mean you should go and buy machetes and start slicing people's throats.

7 Likes

Re: I Wonder If These Are Found In Quran by eshbeewanna: 9:36am On Apr 24, 2015
dcaliph:
a million naira question, also I would like to know if jesus was God during the time of moses?

You have answered your question if Jesus was not God at the time of Moses he can't be God at any other time bacause the Nature of God is that HE His EVERLASTING.Mark you Jesus always refer to himself as Son of Man in your Bible.pls check Mathew8V20 18:V11 Luke9:58 Mark10V35-45 Infact Jesus call himself Son of Manin the Bible more than 60times in the New testament.

1 Like

Re: I Wonder If These Are Found In Quran by dokyOloye: 9:36am On Apr 24, 2015
babane442:

SMH. how can you edit n modify d commandments of God or should I say how can you make corrections to d God Almighty. my Christian brother accept d fact that the bible is full of contradiction n fallacies while d Christian clerics are full of deceit
This blood thirsty vampire,why not leave d bible and concentrate on Ur bloody religion which is responsible for 99% of all d deaths in d whole world.
At least, we never see any 1 committing crime in d name of Christ unlike Ur allah and bloody prophet in whose name 99% of all d murders in the world are being committed.

1 Like

Re: I Wonder If These Are Found In Quran by Nobody: 9:42am On Apr 24, 2015
@op, are you trying to say that boko haram is using biblical text to commit crimes. then I think something must be wrong with your mind.
Dont they refer to themselves as Muslim extremist and want to convert west Africa to a Muslim state?

with all those text u listed out of contest from the bible, how many christian go around killing with impunity, didn't u ask yourself.

stop trying to justify the wickedness committed by your brothers, and try harder to convince us that its a religion of peace indeed.

2 Likes

Re: I Wonder If These Are Found In Quran by smallrincowis16(m): 9:42am On Apr 24, 2015
eshbeewanna:

lolssssd a mistake by their God

1 Like

Re: I Wonder If These Are Found In Quran by mazinaija: 9:42am On Apr 24, 2015
I didn't check to see if all the verses of the bible quoted are right or not, but the fact remains,virtually all terrorist worldwide are not xtians. So op the question is why are most terrorist coming from islam?

1 Like

Re: I Wonder If These Are Found In Quran by smallrincowis16(m): 9:47am On Apr 24, 2015
simsing:
@op, are you trying to say that boko haram is using biblical text to commit crimes. then I think something must be wrong with your mind.
Dont they refer to themselves as Muslim extremist and want to convert west Africa to a Muslim state?

with all those text u listed out of contest from the bible, how many christian go around killing with impunity, didn't u ask yourself.

stop trying to justify the wickedness committed by your brothers, and try harder to convince us that its a religion of peace indeed.

lolsssss
it shows how ignoramus you're.
we have so many group out there using this verses to kill.... se you done forget THE LORDS RESISTANT ARMY?
Christian and Jews had been the cause of the world doom..... may I ask do you know about the CRUSADE, WORLD WAR and who caused them.

5 Likes

Re: I Wonder If These Are Found In Quran by smallrincowis16(m): 9:54am On Apr 24, 2015
simsing:

Re: I Wonder If These Are Found In Quran by stonemind(f): 9:56am On Apr 24, 2015
smallrincowis16:

lolssssd a mistake by their God

Seriously there God forkd up!!!!!!!
Hehehehhehe

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Wonder If These Are Found In Quran by Nobody: 9:56am On Apr 24, 2015
smallrincowis16:

lolsssss
we have so many group out there using this verses to kill.... se you done forget THE LORDS RESISTANT ARMY?
Christian and Jews had been the cause of the world doom..... may I ask do you know about the CRUSADE, WORLD WAR and who caused them.

so you justify the killings by your brothers isn't it. then you are a potential terrorist.
face it, Islam is the terror the world is facing today and it started from the days of your forefather Mohammed.
religion of piss.

2 Likes

Re: I Wonder If These Are Found In Quran by stonemind(f): 9:58am On Apr 24, 2015
smallrincowis16:

lolsssss

Bro they have the media to cover there sins

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Benny Hinn's Miracle & Impartation Service At Christ Embassy / Nigeria Builds Its First Ka'abah?!!!! / Catholic Priest, Kevin Ugoamadi, Attacked During Mass In Imo State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.