Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,055 members, 7,835,565 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:49 AM

Open Letter To NIGERIA From A SOUTH AFRICAN - Foreign Affairs (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Open Letter To NIGERIA From A SOUTH AFRICAN (59729 Views)

South African Family Finds Nude Lady In Bed With Their 4 Year-Old Daughter (Pic) / Xenophobia: Protesters Dispersed By South African Police (Photos) / A South African Complained Of Not Having Light For 2 Hours, Nigerian Guy Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Open Letter To NIGERIA From A SOUTH AFRICAN by chosenange(m): 12:24pm On Apr 24, 2015
I object to your so called open letter to Nigerians,
For your information you think the negative way and this letter you wrote shows that you are a coward.All the acusations levelled against Nigerians is because of your inability to humanly and critically decode the meaning of human life,WHERE WERE YOU DURING THE APARTHEID PERIOD,YOU HID YOURSELF AT THE BERMUDA TRIANGLE IN ORDER TO ESCAPE THE RULING WHITES,.WAS IS NOT THE REST OF AFRICANS AND THE WORLD IN SUPPORT OF YOU AGAINST THE WHITE DOMINATED RULE? You should rather talk Peace as a human and not as a racist,......This is to let you know that we Nigerians are peaceful people as you can see that our democracy is being handled well ect.Just because you are lazy you cant take the job other foreign nationals do.Just apologize to all Nigerians through this media and be a man......
magnus

1 Like

Re: Open Letter To NIGERIA From A SOUTH AFRICAN by Horus(m): 12:24pm On Apr 24, 2015

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pHEdLbKsWh0

[size=15pt]XENOPHOBIA: The fall of South Africa[/size]
Re: Open Letter To NIGERIA From A SOUTH AFRICAN by Msauza(m): 12:25pm On Apr 24, 2015
Rilamaka:

That's all I have been saying. I don't know why people don't get it. Let MTN, Shop rite and DSTV go, their Nigerian competitors will simply take over and business will continue as usual. You guys should stop this "employing thousands of Nigerians bullsh*t".

We will gladly welcome them back home with open arms and wait and see economic crisis tearing Nigeria apart.
Re: Open Letter To NIGERIA From A SOUTH AFRICAN by Bonuwa: 12:26pm On Apr 24, 2015
Useless fool go n take paracetamol cus u r hvn mental prblm .u wat I mean
Re: Open Letter To NIGERIA From A SOUTH AFRICAN by Horus(m): 12:27pm On Apr 24, 2015
[size=15pt]Please break your MTN sim card in protest over the xenophobia attacks[/size]
Re: Open Letter To NIGERIA From A SOUTH AFRICAN by UniqueMB(f): 12:27pm On Apr 24, 2015
You are very biased in ur write up. I am sure you know whatever u know about Nigeria via the internet considering what u said abt pres Jonathan not doing anytin about boko haram.You ooze of ignorance. So because foreigners are allegedly doing all the things u claim they are doing,killing is d next thing abi?what happened to arresting criminals and deporting them.
Re: Open Letter To NIGERIA From A SOUTH AFRICAN by Nobody: 12:28pm On Apr 24, 2015

1 Like

Re: Open Letter To NIGERIA From A SOUTH AFRICAN by Horus(m): 12:28pm On Apr 24, 2015
Re: Open Letter To NIGERIA From A SOUTH AFRICAN by maureeoy: 12:30pm On Apr 24, 2015
If only South Africa can imagin how the world see them right now? A DISGRACE AND SHAMEFUL COUNTRY.
NigerianS and other conutries come to develop your conutry and you treat them badly.
u guys are very very lazy, that people are progressing make u sad, Nigerians are very good in trade any where they visit. go to uk and see nigerians in their numbers doing what they know how to do best,
i wonder if blacks are the only Foreigners is SA.

2 Likes

Re: Open Letter To NIGERIA From A SOUTH AFRICAN by datribune: 12:32pm On Apr 24, 2015
Thandolwethu:

2. Why are Nigerians up in arms against SA with xenophobia when the war in Nigeria is far worse than here in SA. Boko haram is killing thousands your people everyday and theres no end in sight meanwhile no Nigerian has been killed in this Xenophobic attack. That is why Nigerians throng our embassies in Lagos and Abuja seeking Visas to come to SA and escape the despicable living conditions in the slums of Nigeria.

[b]Ur eediotic post dat seeks to justify ur nation's Xenophobia by comparing it wit an international insurgency by an affiliate of ISIL dat is ravaging nigeria is not only pathetic but callous.
U ar writing dis trash because like most south african born-frees, u hav no idea of d magnitude of gratitude dat SA owes dis great nation.
In those heady days d liberation of d whole of Southern Africa & particularly ending apartheid was d cornerstone of 9ja's foreign policy. 9ja was made chairman of d UN cmte against apartheid because of its unique contribution to d struggle. IT WAS ALSO THE ONLY COUNTRY OUTSIDE SOUTHERN AFRICA THAT WAS MADE A FRONTLINE STATE because OF ITS ACTIVISM WHEN IT ACTUALLY IS GEOGRAPHICALLY IN W/AFRICA.
9ja single-handedly pulled d rug frm under apartheid by helping to sever d link between apartheid SA & its western backers. It nationalized d assets of apartheid sympathisers like d UK whose British Petroleum (BP), became African Petroleum (AP), Barclays Bank became Union Bank etc. dis led to a re-think & marked d turning point in d relationship between apartheid SA & its western backers & ultimately led to a big shift in their support of apartheid.
ITS LEADERS LIKE THABO MBEKI WERE EXILED IN 9JA while d ANC was headquartered in d Obalende area of lagos. 9ja musicians like d late Sunny Okosun used their music like d epic album, Fire in Soweto, to bring awareness to d need to end apartheid. Even ordinary Nigerians were heavily involved wit compulsory deductions made frm salaries of civil servants to fund d ANC.
Without 9ja, i make bold to say dat most South Africans wouldn't be born-frees. How did d country of Mandela, a country dat benefited so much frm 9ja's goodwill produce xenophobes like these? smh

[/b]

5 Likes

Re: Open Letter To NIGERIA From A SOUTH AFRICAN by Nobody: 12:32pm On Apr 24, 2015
Thandolwethu:

Our people are not Lazy...SA is the largest econmy in Africa and the most beautiful country because it was built by the hard work of black South african labourers.

The last time I checked, it was still Nigeria. Where did you get that from?

Why do you guys have to attack those who assisted you during apartheid?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Open Letter To NIGERIA From A SOUTH AFRICAN by Nobody: 12:35pm On Apr 24, 2015
Nothing concern me with S.A,dem no dey contribute anything to my life,their music and movies are wack,the clothes at shoprite are mass produced piece of trash,i dont even use an MTN sim,i dont watch cable so really S.A can choke on deez nutz

4 Likes

Re: Open Letter To NIGERIA From A SOUTH AFRICAN by Missonas(f): 12:35pm On Apr 24, 2015
Another lazy one.op all u do is blame people for your woes.ur people dnt want to work they just want to get high and as long as you're buying sellers will sell.nw i am not saying doing drugs is cool im jst stating the obvious.so work on you!

Yes we have our own problems bt guess what we dealing.nigerians knw they deserve better and thats wat we'll get.try to walk in our shoes and see how long ur country'll last.That's a lot less i can say for ur country.you dnt hesitate to sell yourselves out.cockroaches is that not what you're called?y'all need to work on yourselves....together.haha he says slums who built ur cities?where do the SA black folks reside mostly

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Open Letter To NIGERIA From A SOUTH AFRICAN by Horus(m): 12:37pm On Apr 24, 2015

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wFDPL0fNOWY

[size=15pt]Nigeria Real Black African Country Takes Number 1 Richest Spot[/size]

Thandolwethu:

Our people are not Lazy...SA is the largest econmy in Africa and the most beautiful country because it was built by the hard work of black South african labourers.

Black South africans are the most lazy people in the world, and this is why whites racists still control your economy

2 Likes

Re: Open Letter To NIGERIA From A SOUTH AFRICAN by Missonas(f): 12:38pm On Apr 24, 2015
Thandolwethu:

We Know you labour for the whites.we want y'all to take a stand and work for yourselves and stop pointing fingers at your black brothers.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Open Letter To NIGERIA From A SOUTH AFRICAN by mznaic: 12:38pm On Apr 24, 2015
Thandolwethu:

Our president has sent in the Army to stop the riots and attacks.

Unlike Jonathan who cant send in the army to stop boko haram

If only you were wise, you better don't start what you cannot finish.

2 Likes

Re: Open Letter To NIGERIA From A SOUTH AFRICAN by barcaboi(m): 12:39pm On Apr 24, 2015
in just few words; You are daft!!!....so because Zimbabwens steal cars, Nigerians hack and the likes; you have to kill them? Shoro niyen ni......do u have anything called 'Court or Jail'; why not deport them?......Don't dare attack my president. Though I don't like him but your Zuma or whatever can not stand half of what our presido goes through. ...Just 1 grenade and y'all will be running to the nearest country......MTN has 6000 nigerians; so f**king what...Nigerians don't wait for tips from our FG; we hustle hard.....you guys are criminals; looting stores of foreigners that were attacked....Amadioha fire you!!!....Lucky dube was killed in broad daylight, did you hear of an icon getting shot like a nobody here?.....

2 Likes

Re: Open Letter To NIGERIA From A SOUTH AFRICAN by CristyBEN(f): 12:39pm On Apr 24, 2015
Thandolwethu:

Black South African LABOURERS and white South African engineers... Aren't you ashamed?

5 Likes

Re: Open Letter To NIGERIA From A SOUTH AFRICAN by bliss750: 12:40pm On Apr 24, 2015
Just shut up op

1 Like

Re: Open Letter To NIGERIA From A SOUTH AFRICAN by donshaddow(m): 12:40pm On Apr 24, 2015
Thandolwethu:
I start by imploring you to read this letter with an open and unbiased mind as this will enable you grab the full gist of my message.
I am a full blooded South African, born and bread in Soweto. I have never been to Nigeria and my impression of your Country is formed by the behaviour and actions of the many Nigerians who live in SA and what we hear and read from the media about the goings on in your country.
I deliberately joined Nairaland today as I noted that alot of you are on this Forum hence its a good platform to pass my message. Suffice it to say that i will delete this account after this message. I will read your responses with keen interest.

1. There is no question that there was xenophobic attack on Foreigners in SA in the past 3weeks. What is in doubt is the scale of the attack. I have noted that Nigerians have overtly blown the crises out of proportion by spreading lies and wrong informatiom concerning the crisis. The idea that South Africans are going round SA cities killing, maiming and burning Foreigners is a lie. Only 7 people have been killed so far and of these 7, 3 are south Africans, 2 Ethiopians and 2 Mozambican. The world media is in agreement with these figures. While its 7 lives too many that doesnt give credence to the news going round in Nigeria that we are killing and burning Foreigners. If thats true then there would be more people dead.
STOP BELIEVING WHATYOU READ AND WATCH ON social media as most are lies and fabricated figments of the imaginations of mischievous Nigerians in other to stoke the flame of discord between Nigeria and SA.

2. Why are Nigerians up in arms against SA with xenophobia when the war in Nigeria is far worse than here in SA. Boko haram is killing thousands your people everyday and theres no end in sight meanwhile no Nigerian has been killed in this Xenophobic attack. That is why Nigerians throng our embassies in Lagos and Abuja seeking Visas to come to SA and escape the despicable living conditions in the slums of Nigeria.

3. This recent Xenophobic attack was predicated on the fact that Foreigners commit so much heinous crimes in SA without impunity and we are tired of all these. We have our own criminals here so we cant add more problems from foreigners.
A. NIigerians are the kingpins of drugs killing our children and society. Your brothers drug our girls into prostitution. They con our people with fraud and 419. They hack into our bank accounts stealing millions.

B. Zimbabweans are involved in robberies and car hijackings

C. Mozambicans kill our farmers and take our jobs for peanuts leaving many South Africans jobless

D. Ethiopians and Somalians open shops to do illegal activities and pollute our communities. Theres a Somalian shop in every 2 houses on every street in SA. No Country can allow that.

SA has its own issues but we would like to solve them without the added problems of Foreign crimials.

If you like burn down shoprite and close MTN its your people that will suffer because these companies employ millions of Nigerians. They will simply go jobless.

Thank you

Where image of fake story about foreign child attacked by xenophobic mob comes from
http://www.politicsweb.co.za/iservice/rubber-bullet-did-this--daily-sun

Fake photos misrepresent xenophobic violence
http://ewn.co.za/2015/04/17/Fake-photos-misrepresenting-xenophobic-violence

Internet boasts false images of xenophobic violence in South Africa
http://observers.france24.com/content/20150417-south-africa-durban-immigrant-xenophobic-false-photos

How I wish you know Nigeria has some of the most indigenous entrepreneur in the world.

90% of companies and small business in SA are owned by foreigner, you guys are never creative and will never be.

MTN, Shoprite etc are owned by whites, you lazy blacks in Soweto do "piece jobs".

If the issue of boko haram comes to SA, you won't last as Nigeria lasted.

We don't use drugs here in Nigeria but you guys are the addicts.. You created demand.. We just supplied.

We use you as prostitute, cos that's exactly what you are. Just "kota" and a bottle of beer your lazy women open up their pucy.

And what again!!!

Yeah, I remember!!!

The farm that was redistributed to the blacks was abandoned and all the animal died.

During winter your men don't work but a Malawian or Mozanbican can work in 6degree Celsius.

How can your women not join the 410 when its only R200 that your govt give your lazy azz women for having kids without proper family planing.

What more can I say...

Rainbow nation indeed..

Oh sorry I forgot.

When we chase you out, the million of dollars that comes to your country through Nigeria stops..

We have credible Nigeria company that will take over your so called companies.

6 Likes

Re: Open Letter To NIGERIA From A SOUTH AFRICAN by histemple: 12:40pm On Apr 24, 2015
Thandolwethu, Ukumisa ukubulawa. Kuthula kungcono ngoba thina simunye.

Well, I have confirmed my earlier position that what is happening in South Africa is not xenophobia but AFROPHOBIA with the OP's submission.
Why are they not attacking the European, American etc living in SA?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Open Letter To NIGERIA From A SOUTH AFRICAN by HMZi: 12:42pm On Apr 24, 2015
Your Papa left nyansh..mtchewwYour Papa left nyansh..mtchewwYour Papa left nyansh..mtcheww
Re: Open Letter To NIGERIA From A SOUTH AFRICAN by 42n8dzydoo(m): 12:43pm On Apr 24, 2015
Thandolwethu:
I start by imploring you to read this letter with an open and unbiased mind as this will enable you grab the full gist of my message.
I am a full blooded South African, born and bread in Soweto. I have never been to Nigeria and my impression of your Country is formed by the behaviour and actions of the many Nigerians who live in SA and what we hear and read from the media about the goings on in your country.
I deliberately joined Nairaland today as I noted that alot of you are on this Forum hence its a good platform to pass my message. Suffice it to say that i will delete this account after this message. I will read your responses with keen interest.

1. There is no question that there was xenophobic attack on Foreigners in SA in the past 3weeks. What is in doubt is the scale of the attack. I have noted that Nigerians have overtly blown the crises out of proportion by spreading lies and wrong informatiom concerning the crisis. The idea that South Africans are going round SA cities killing, maiming and burning Foreigners is a lie. Only 7 people have been killed so far and of these 7, 3 are south Africans, 2 Ethiopians and 2 Mozambican. The world media is in agreement with these figures. While its 7 lives too many that doesnt give credence to the news going round in Nigeria that we are killing and burning Foreigners. If thats true then there would be more people dead.
STOP BELIEVING WHATYOU READ AND WATCH ON social media as most are lies and fabricated figments of the imaginations of mischievous Nigerians in other to stoke the flame of discord between Nigeria and SA.

3. This recent Xenophobic attack was predicated on the fact that Foreigners commit so much heinous crimes in SA without impunity and we are tired of all these. We have our own criminals here so we cant add more problems from foreigners.
A. NIigerians are the kingpins of drugs killing our children and society. Your brothers drug our girls into prostitution. They con our people with fraud and 419. They hack into our bank accounts stealing millions.

C. Mozambicans kill our farmers and take our jobs for peanuts leaving many South Africans jobless

D. Ethiopians and Somalians open shops to do illegal activities and pollute our communities. Theres a Somalian shop in every 2 houses on every street in SA. No Country can allow that.

SA has its own issues but we would like to solve them without the added problems of Foreign crimials.

If you like burn down shoprite and close MTN its your people that will suffer because these companies employ millions of Nigerians. They will simply go jobless.

Thank you

Where image of fake story about foreign child attacked by xenophobic mob comes from

http://observers.france24.com/content/20150417-south-africa-durban-immigrant-xenophobic-false-photos

You are such a bastard for the insults on our dear country. May you rot in hell!

2 Likes

Re: Open Letter To NIGERIA From A SOUTH AFRICAN by obinto: 12:43pm On Apr 24, 2015
Hope u don't mind but which one of them are you? The lady cheerfully carting away her coca cola loot or the guy happily hauling away the box of frozen beef?

3 Likes

Re: Open Letter To NIGERIA From A SOUTH AFRICAN by MduZA: 12:44pm On Apr 24, 2015
maureeoy:
If only South Africa can imagin how the world see them right now? A DISGRACE AND SHAMEFUL COUNTRY.
NigerianS and other conutries come to develop your conutry and you treat them badly.
u guys are very very lazy, that people are progressing make u sad, Nigerians are very good in trade any where they visit. go to uk and see nigerians in their numbers doing what they know how to do best,
i wonder if blacks are the only Foreigners is SA.

Nigerians are here to do what?you must be joking...your people are here to mess up our country that's why some poor south Africans are defending what is theirs...
Re: Open Letter To NIGERIA From A SOUTH AFRICAN by Ozigbondu(m): 12:45pm On Apr 24, 2015
MduZA:

Nigerians are here to do what?you must be joking...your people are here to mess up our country that's why some poor south Africans are defending what is theirs...

2 Likes

Re: Open Letter To NIGERIA From A SOUTH AFRICAN by braxjay(m): 12:46pm On Apr 24, 2015
OP,

YOU

ARE

A

FOOL !!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Open Letter To NIGERIA From A SOUTH AFRICAN by obinto: 12:47pm On Apr 24, 2015
Thandolwethu:

Thank you

Hope u don't mind but which one of them are you? The lady cheerfully carting away her coca cola loot or the guy happily hauling away the box of frozen beef?

2 Likes

Re: Open Letter To NIGERIA From A SOUTH AFRICAN by braxjay(m): 12:48pm On Apr 24, 2015
Horus:
[size=15pt]Please broke your MTN sim card in protest over the xenophobia attacks[/size]

ENGLISH PLEASE

1 Like

Re: Open Letter To NIGERIA From A SOUTH AFRICAN by mikron(m): 12:49pm On Apr 24, 2015
Thandolwethu:

built by the whites u mean.

2 Likes

Re: Open Letter To NIGERIA From A SOUTH AFRICAN by Cmfrt001(f): 12:50pm On Apr 24, 2015
brilliant write up. but my dear, do not threaten us with unemployment. yes, the work force in shoperite, dstv and mtn are Nigerians but then do not think we have no other option. we have global com, visa phone, airtel and etisalat. our government can just strike a deal with them and before you know it, these sacked workers will be employed again. we also have other provision stores and shopping complexes. you guys should think twice.

1 Like

Re: Open Letter To NIGERIA From A SOUTH AFRICAN by Eazeee(m): 12:50pm On Apr 24, 2015
shege danbura uba uwarka. pray we dont start retaliation here in nigeria or else u will know we are not mates. no wonder d same whites that colonised nigeria n other countries treated u like slaves cos that is exactly what u are id.iot

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (19) (Reply)

Russian Cluster Bombs Shatters Woman's Leg In Kharkiv, Ukraine (Graphic Video) / Driver ‘rams Israeli Checkpoint’ As Deadly Violence Engulfs The West Bank( Pics) / Woman Too Ugly To Be Raped: Court In Italy Dismisses Rape Case

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.