Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,408 members, 7,815,896 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:29 PM

U.S Government Wants Global Position For GEJ - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / U.S Government Wants Global Position For GEJ (44977 Views)

Dino Melaye Reportedly Assassinated A Witness- U.S Government & Sahara Reporters / Rawlings Wants Global Action On Nigeria’s Loot,urges West To Return Stolen Fund / U.S Government Wants Global Position For Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: U.S Government Wants Global Position For GEJ by omenka(m): 6:00pm On Apr 24, 2015
Truckpusher:
All follow bro. grin
No say I no warn you oo! smiley
Re: U.S Government Wants Global Position For GEJ by Truckpusher(m): 6:03pm On Apr 24, 2015
omenka:
No say I no warn you oo! smiley
Been warned since 14 .
I guess it's in the gene. tongue cheesy
Re: U.S Government Wants Global Position For GEJ by Nobody: 6:05pm On Apr 24, 2015
Qmab:
send it. I promise to reply.
ok.
Re: U.S Government Wants Global Position For GEJ by jibrilaminu003(m): 6:13pm On Apr 24, 2015
Truckpusher:
Boy, stop fighting me ,it's past 17:59 .

I don't fight on Fridays ,meet me up at the romance section let's unwind there. grin

Damnit! Who fights on Friday night? cheesy

Lolz.... Just hear ur sef. I told you that you are truly affected by ur hero's transparent maladministration. Ask yourself first.
Re: U.S Government Wants Global Position For GEJ by Ijaya123: 6:25pm On Apr 24, 2015
Mogidi:

You should expect Nigerians to be at arms when we notice U.S involvement in our democratic process.
But making GEJ an ambassador would set a good precedent for future leaders in Africa.

You are an hypocrite. Nothing more, nothing less.
Re: U.S Government Wants Global Position For GEJ by kaziblaq: 7:17pm On Apr 24, 2015
firstEVA:
speak for yourself or the minority that voted him.
of those rams called Aboki and almajiri is wat it takes to be majority. Then am happy being minority. Ppl who don't even know their names talkless of the need for them to have their bath daily. Ur here celebrating majority. De Dia nah
Re: U.S Government Wants Global Position For GEJ by badesco(m): 7:57pm On Apr 24, 2015
Whether you like or not. Gej is the next U.N Secretary General.
Re: U.S Government Wants Global Position For GEJ by godwin120alex: 7:59pm On Apr 24, 2015
I told somebody dat even though he disappointed a lot of us that had high hope when he was elected,that he will be celebrated for not plunging NG into war after d election result was announced
Re: U.S Government Wants Global Position For GEJ by mykemiley(f): 8:21pm On Apr 24, 2015
Buh I no undastnd y sum pple dey cry 4 diz mata ooo...well...cryin is alow' so cry harda..
Re: U.S Government Wants Global Position For GEJ by Nobody: 8:30pm On Apr 24, 2015
firstEVA:
foolish cutlass
if ah beat u

u will learn how to respect
Re: U.S Government Wants Global Position For GEJ by yousouphe(m): 8:41pm On Apr 24, 2015
Vorp:
A prophet is not appreciated in his home..Gej my hero..Fayose my role model.
ehya kpele!!! the virus don reach you. SMH 4 u
Re: U.S Government Wants Global Position For GEJ by Emphany: 9:02pm On Apr 24, 2015
Keneking:
He should be positionless locally and globally. He can not bringbackourgirls.

You can't give him a political, gender or economic position. He failed the Nigeria in all ramifications. Almost 60% of the electorates voted him out of power. He almost aborted the electoral process by demanding an extension of six weeks. Look at the post below and appreciate this position..very well.

Nonsense request by the US...nonsense, i repeat...nonsense

some people cant just stop hating. A minor as u call him,clueless as you define him,go to otueke as u asked him.He has goodluck,dat you cant take away from him.
Re: U.S Government Wants Global Position For GEJ by Emphany: 9:03pm On Apr 24, 2015
Keneking:

You can't give him a political, gender or economic position. He failed the Nigeria in all ramifications. Almost 60% of the electorates voted him out of power. He almost aborted the electoral process by demanding an extension of six weeks. Look at the post below and appreciate this position..very well.

some people cant just stop hating,never giving up. A minor as u call him,clueless as you define him,go to otueke as u asked him.He has goodluck,dat you cant take away from him.
Re: U.S Government Wants Global Position For GEJ by Nobody: 9:07pm On Apr 24, 2015
Sweetlemon:
Global position? Lmao.

The same people that treated Jonathan like a leper while he was in power? I don't think so!

I believe they are just trying to swell his head in case he's thinking of doing anything funny before May 29th. If you noticed, US has been far too interested in Nigeria politics and elections ever since the beginning of April. For some reasons, They seriously need Jonathan out of Aso rock ASAP.

They didn't Nelson Mandela global position, na Jonathan dem go come see? Stay dere.
It could be that Mandela was too old to be given a UN role. I believe he was in late 70s by the time he completed his term of office in SA.
Who knows, GEJ might be given the post of "UN Rapporteur on Nigeria" cheesy
Re: U.S Government Wants Global Position For GEJ by Nobody: 9:42pm On Apr 24, 2015
firstEVA:
That's their problem, by the time GEJ handles whatever global position he is given the way he handled Nigeria, their eyez go clear.

Say not such,you know non,about what you saying...
Re: U.S Government Wants Global Position For GEJ by Nobody: 9:49pm On Apr 24, 2015
sauceny:

Say not such,you know non,about what you saying...
learn English first before you quote me next time, you know non ko, you know non ni undecided
Re: U.S Government Wants Global Position For GEJ by arkad4d(m): 9:54pm On Apr 24, 2015
Keneking:

y u dae vex as if him take ur babe?...guy, relax urself.
Re: U.S Government Wants Global Position For GEJ by Nobody: 9:54pm On Apr 24, 2015
kaziblaq:
of those rams called Aboki and almajiri is wat it takes to be majority. Then am happy being minority. Ppl who don't even know their names talkless of the need for them to have their bath daily. Ur here celebrating majority. De Dia nah
sadly, your IQ is lower than that of the northern Abooki rams and Almajiris you've mentioned, you need an iq upgrade asap.
Re: U.S Government Wants Global Position For GEJ by Nobody: 9:57pm On Apr 24, 2015
firstEVA:
learn English first before you quote me next time, you know non ko, you know non ni undecided

Yeah,i intentionally posted it...All am tryna say is "you know nothing,about what you are saying"

If you were abreast with political updates in Nigeria,you wouldn't have said what you said.
Re: U.S Government Wants Global Position For GEJ by bonesofdavid: 10:05pm On Apr 24, 2015
We should learn to appreciate good works,GEJ is of international standard,its the system that tends to bring him down...even Barak obama cannot get it right in this system
Now Nigeria has voted my Grandpa...I wish him all the best. And I give him all my support IJN.
Re: U.S Government Wants Global Position For GEJ by 2muchopoTBdope(m): 10:20pm On Apr 24, 2015
firstEVA:
That's their problem, by the time GEJ handles whatever global position he is given the way he handled Nigeria, their eyez go clear.
Ur judgment isn't wrong in anyway Buh don't forget DAT a lot of Nigerians are Saboteurs,if u can manage Nigeria,no matter hw poorly u did it,u wud surely cope anywhere else. U can ask Okonjo Iweala for gist.She was performing well and receiving all d glory she cud receive at World bank Buh she came down to 9ja where saboteurs no go gree U drink water drop cup and she was reduced to just one normal ex-economic student. Itz well sha,Buh I tink no matta hw bad pple try,GEJ just kips moving forward. We all knw his history!!! Otuoke boy(without shoes)>>Otuoke Man>>>Lecturer>>>>Deputy Govnor>>>Govnor>>>VP>>>Presido(with Designer Shoes)>>>Peace Icon and we can't tel wots next. Anyhw sha,SAI BABA!

1 Like

Re: U.S Government Wants Global Position For GEJ by Nobody: 11:32pm On Apr 24, 2015
sauceny:

Yeah,i intentionally posted it...All am tryna say is "you know nothing,about what you are saying"

If you were abreast with political updates in Nigeria,you wouldn't have said what you said.
buzz off dickhead!
Re: U.S Government Wants Global Position For GEJ by Nobody: 11:59pm On Apr 24, 2015
Hahahah! I can't fit laf! Bad belle will kill some people! When he is given a position that is even far higher than buhari! So persons will kill dem selfs! Now I see and no why he is called good luck
Re: U.S Government Wants Global Position For GEJ by cacali(f): 1:59am On Apr 25, 2015
US shld go and sit down jare and leave GEJ alone. Why they not desperate to see him out of office? Abegiiii this one is medicine after death.
Re: U.S Government Wants Global Position For GEJ by Nobody: 4:35am On Apr 25, 2015
They should allow him to write his memoirs first on how the West desperately wanted Nigeria to fail under him and make their predictions of doom come to pass. They should allow him to speak about the intrigues of BH and 2015 elections, not silence him with international bullshit. That Goodluck sef no go gree talk in the interest of Nigeria, I wish he would expose the sabotage and the saboteurs so that other incoming leaders would beware. Nigeria and Nigerians need to embrace their fears and move forward.
Re: U.S Government Wants Global Position For GEJ by chiedu7: 4:46am On Apr 25, 2015
AFTER UNDERMINING GEJ THAT WANT TO COMPENSATE HIM
TYPICAL ILLUMINATI TACTIC
Re: U.S Government Wants Global Position For GEJ by MRLANNISTER(m): 8:22am On Apr 25, 2015
Mogidi:

It's not been disclosed the position offered by the U.S but conflict resolution seems an obvious guess. Conflict resolution seems a post which he has the expertise and the gravitas to manage well.
We need GEJ in Nigeria with his usual "all is well" approach but it seems the world needs him more.
I pray and hope Dr Jonathan ends up resolving the biblical feud between Israel and Palestine.
I see Dr Jonathan heading the United Nations in future.

How Dr Jonathan got his name
Canoe-maker Lawrence and Eunice Jonathan named their son Goodluck after losing seven children at infancy.
When Jonathan was born his father took a look at him and said this child must be the lucky one and so named the smiling infant "Goodluck".

P:S
I can now finally destroy the shrine I built in honour of GEJ in my house. A shrine where I sacrifice APC victims every 1st Sunday of the month. GEJ carry go, resolve the Israeli Palestinian wahala.

Has he got a clue what the Palestinia Israeli conflict is about?
Re: U.S Government Wants Global Position For GEJ by Nobody: 9:59am On Apr 25, 2015
firstEVA:
buzz off dickhead!

It still doesn't change the fact that you have no idea on what you were saying #YouWereTalkingOffPoint.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

I Will Be Petroluem Minister-Buhari / Governor Ikpeazu Declares 3-Day Curfew In Aba / Traders Happy As Movement Of Food Trucks Begins From North To South

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.