Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,366 members, 7,815,782 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:14 PM

U.S Government Wants Global Position For GEJ - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / U.S Government Wants Global Position For GEJ (44970 Views)

Dino Melaye Reportedly Assassinated A Witness- U.S Government & Sahara Reporters / Rawlings Wants Global Action On Nigeria’s Loot,urges West To Return Stolen Fund / U.S Government Wants Global Position For Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: U.S Government Wants Global Position For GEJ by Nobody: 11:40am On Apr 24, 2015
[quote author=gbassa post=33055817]Chibok girls are is a political matter, why cant the shoulders or the military see them in that sambisa forest?
Something is fishing and is coming clearer every day by day. Will you say we the military are not working?

[/quote
Your language usage is poor...
Re: U.S Government Wants Global Position For GEJ by maafen: 11:41am On Apr 24, 2015
Demdem:

Fool, of cos its possible. We have nations that had leaders that led them to death , pain and sorrow. This is no hatred but basic fact.
Jonah-daft leadership bought mainly death, pain and sorrow to the masses. The fool is cursed.

slowpoke
even if they curse you, you can't even be class monitor.
and moreso without a curse you are a Bleep.en nobody.
between you and "Jona-daft" I know who i rather be.

1 Like

Re: U.S Government Wants Global Position For GEJ by Nobody: 11:43am On Apr 24, 2015
Popemax:
so where r you from?
South south
Re: U.S Government Wants Global Position For GEJ by Nobody: 11:45am On Apr 24, 2015
Moheat:

Then you voted based on sentiment..
no, I voted based on ability to deliver, jonathan failed woefully, I couldn't have voted a failure, I had to go for a man who prove himself within 20 months of military rule.
Re: U.S Government Wants Global Position For GEJ by derecho(m): 11:47am On Apr 24, 2015
America or no America, Jonathan is blessed.Promotion doesn't come from east or west...It comes from God.

1 Like

Re: U.S Government Wants Global Position For GEJ by niceguy7(m): 11:47am On Apr 24, 2015
He deserves it
Re: U.S Government Wants Global Position For GEJ by Samunique(m): 11:47am On Apr 24, 2015
Keneking:
He should be positionless locally and globally. He can not bringbackourgirls.

You can't give him a political, gender or economic position. He failed the Nigeria in all ramifications. Almost 60% of the electorates voted him out of power. He almost aborted the electoral process by demanding an extension of six weeks. Look at the post below and appreciate this position..very well.

Nonsense request by the US...nonsense, i repeat...nonsense

Hate kills faster than aids !!!
Re: U.S Government Wants Global Position For GEJ by Cenken(m): 11:49am On Apr 24, 2015
Enemies of progress be like ...
Keneking:
He should be positionless locally and globally. He can not bringbackourgirls.

You can't give him a political, gender or economic position. He failed the Nigeria in all ramifications. Almost 60% of the electorates voted him out of power. He almost aborted the electoral process by demanding an extension of six weeks. Look at the post below and appreciate this position..very well.

Nonsense request by the US...nonsense, i repeat...nonsense

Re: U.S Government Wants Global Position For GEJ by Nobody: 11:52am On Apr 24, 2015
GEJ my Hero, Fayose my role model, Asari Dokubo my godfather and Tom Polo my ideal militant... Oh! Orubebe and Clark na our area fadas.... Jega! we will not take it... hahahahaha..
Re: U.S Government Wants Global Position For GEJ by motherlode: 11:52am On Apr 24, 2015
Mogidi:

It's not been disclosed the position offered by the U.S but conflict resolution seems an obvious guess. Conflict resolution seems a post which he has the expertise and the gravitas to manage well.
We need GEJ in Nigeria with his usual "all is well" approach but it seems the world needs him more.
I pray and hope Dr Jonathan ends up resolving the biblical feud between Israel and Palestine.
I see Dr Jonathan heading the United Nations. GEJ carry go, resolve the Israeli Palestinian wahala.
Sorry to say but don't be deceived, the biblical feud between Israel and Palestine can never be resolved until rapture.
1 Israel will never agree to give parts of his land to Palestine nearly 67 years after the prophecy of prophet ezekiel was fulfilled.
2. For every country that takes part in resolving the biblical feud there have been an attack!
3. Nearly all those who tried to resolve the biblical feud have died!
I won't say much but will give you a link to know more about the biblical feud visit www.nowtheendbegins.com wink

1 Like

Re: U.S Government Wants Global Position For GEJ by Nobody: 11:54am On Apr 24, 2015
mezebel:
if he failed to #bringback ur girls# then let the girls bring back thenselves nah.
a very terrible statement for a human with a soul to make.

1 Like

Re: U.S Government Wants Global Position For GEJ by Akpan107(m): 11:57am On Apr 24, 2015
GBTYO:

Jonathan will be the first President of the Republic of Niger-Delta

That is the rightful global role.

The US wants to take him out of circulation and douse his influence locally.

They intend to refer to him in the near future as a UN ambassador to intercede on us when we start blowing up pipelines.

Jonathan will remain in Otueke where you sent him and from there he will be sworn in as our first presidentm
That will not stop us from calling for a Total resource control. We need 100% of our oil!!

That is what we would be fighting for in the next 4 Years.
Re: U.S Government Wants Global Position For GEJ by Samunique(m): 11:57am On Apr 24, 2015
shachris03:

TANoids should keep dreaming. wait till GMB opens up his case file and everybody would start avoiding him like leprosy.

I see this man becoming very very irrelevant.
And how relevant are u and your family ?

NO offence meant pls, just asking !
Re: U.S Government Wants Global Position For GEJ by stan4guy6(m): 11:58am On Apr 24, 2015
jimi4us:
America the bully. they don't want him to reject the election result abi? no wonder Arabs hate them with passion. they should try to stop Syria war, or is it because they don't have oil? they are always quick to poke nose inside countries that have oil. so that they will destroy the country with their oil to make their shale oil boom. but thank God for Saudi Arabia wey hold them for neck.
jimi4us:
America the bully. they don't want him to reject the election result abi? no wonder Arabs hate them with passion. they should try to stop Syria war, or is it because they don't have oil? they are always quick to poke nose inside countries that have oil. so that they will destroy the country with their oil to make their shale oil boom. but thank God for Saudi Arabia wey hold them for neck.
jimi4us:
Re: U.S Government Wants Global Position For GEJ by BlackGirlsCode: 11:58am On Apr 24, 2015
firstEVA:
That's their problem, by the time GEJ handles whatever global position he is given the way he handled Nigeria, their eyez go clear.

LMAOOOO grin

Global better not be in the USA! We don't need him over here.

2 Likes

Re: U.S Government Wants Global Position For GEJ by Nobody: 11:58am On Apr 24, 2015
firstEVA:
That's their problem, by the time GEJ handles whatever global position he is given the way he handled Nigeria, their eyez go clear.
lol... but d guy tried.

1 Like

Re: U.S Government Wants Global Position For GEJ by Nobody: 11:59am On Apr 24, 2015
firstEVA:
keep quiet you political prostitute!
You used to be my love tho...

Naughty woman
Re: U.S Government Wants Global Position For GEJ by Nobody: 12:00pm On Apr 24, 2015
barcanista:
You used to be my love tho...

Naughty woman
undecided
Re: U.S Government Wants Global Position For GEJ by Demdem(m): 12:01pm On Apr 24, 2015
maafen:

slowpoke
even if they curse you, you can't even be class monitor.
and moreso without a curse you are a Bleep.en nobody.
between you and "Jona-daft" I know who i rather be.

Fool, dont be ridicoulous. Only arseholes like ur shameless kind will regard the failure from Bayelsa as a role model.
Re: U.S Government Wants Global Position For GEJ by Nobody: 12:02pm On Apr 24, 2015
Re: U.S Government Wants Global Position For GEJ by Nobody: 12:05pm On Apr 24, 2015
Re: U.S Government Wants Global Position For GEJ by rusher14: 12:07pm On Apr 24, 2015
GBTYO:

Jonathan will be the first President of the Republic of Niger-Delta

That is the rightful global role.

The US wants to take him out of circulation and douse his influence locally.

They intend to refer to him in the near future as a UN ambassador to intercede on us when we start blowing up pipelines.

Jonathan will remain in Otueke where you sent him and from there he will be sworn in as our first presidentm

I am from the ND region.

Jonathan can never be my president anymore.

Be it for a united Nigeria or a fragmented Niger Delta .

I'd rather have Taribo West. Nonsense!!

1 Like

Re: U.S Government Wants Global Position For GEJ by Nobody: 12:08pm On Apr 24, 2015
stevecantrell:

Ah ! Same predicament.

Hahahha. It requires hours of deliberate practice to play really well.
Re: U.S Government Wants Global Position For GEJ by Nobody: 12:09pm On Apr 24, 2015
Re: U.S Government Wants Global Position For GEJ by dayodare49o: 12:12pm On Apr 24, 2015
reborn1:
But the OP told us the US are devil and sponsoring Boko haram. They are always quick to jubilate when a news favor them, hypocrites.
just like abul bakar wjp stole billions but because he allowed Nigeria to dey demo de craze US give him global assignment. Hmmm that is good.
Re: U.S Government Wants Global Position For GEJ by Nobody: 12:25pm On Apr 24, 2015
not true. global position ko.
Re: U.S Government Wants Global Position For GEJ by Nobody: 12:30pm On Apr 24, 2015
firstEVA:
senseless hoe
Re: U.S Government Wants Global Position For GEJ by yorke1: 12:31pm On Apr 24, 2015
GEJ will continue to be one of my HERO! Fcukk Buhari the illiterate president. #Babaonechance

2 Likes

Re: U.S Government Wants Global Position For GEJ by Itulah(m): 12:32pm On Apr 24, 2015
And now, OBJ will grow in jealousy. The difference is clear

1 Like

Re: U.S Government Wants Global Position For GEJ by ikechukwu354(m): 12:33pm On Apr 24, 2015
firstEVA:

its no new news that your an enemy of progress, if you want to succeed never pray for the downfall of anoda person GOAT

1 Like

Re: U.S Government Wants Global Position For GEJ by prophetfire: 12:44pm On Apr 24, 2015
firstEVA:
these americans want to enter one chance? Or are they just cajoling?
Re: U.S Government Wants Global Position For GEJ by nortcentrallord(m): 12:50pm On Apr 24, 2015
Mogidi:

I hope your prediction comes to fruition, and without their oil you will have to rely on food parcels from Iran and Saudi Arabia.

Hahahaha, you took it right of my soul. Then there will be no visa's for his likes to enter the Niger Delta. Na soso kunu and fura I'm go drink till I'm Belle burst grin grin grin.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Orji Uzor Kalu Eats In A 'mama Put ' (photos) / 'Photo Of The Year' - Nigerians Do The Buhari 4 + 4, Keyamo Takes It To Ghana / "I Remain Governor Of Osun State" - Gboyega Oyetola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.