Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,335 members, 7,815,658 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:08 PM

U.S Government Wants Global Position For GEJ - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / U.S Government Wants Global Position For GEJ (44968 Views)

Dino Melaye Reportedly Assassinated A Witness- U.S Government & Sahara Reporters / Rawlings Wants Global Action On Nigeria’s Loot,urges West To Return Stolen Fund / U.S Government Wants Global Position For Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: U.S Government Wants Global Position For GEJ by omenka(m): 10:37am On Apr 24, 2015
Mogidi:

You should expect Nigerians to be at arms when we notice U.S involvement in our democratic process.
But making GEJ an ambassador would set a good precedent for future leaders in Africa.
You still are bouncing around the point here. Tell them to mind their business like you always do. And how does commending an unbias umpire amount to a negative involvement?

Lastly, if you think they are gonna give Jo any global assignment, you must be really deluded and ignorant.

5 Likes

Re: U.S Government Wants Global Position For GEJ by ki02020(m): 10:37am On Apr 24, 2015
Pls don't give a position where there will be too many adviser.....the outcome is not always gud

1 Like

Re: U.S Government Wants Global Position For GEJ by omenka(m): 10:39am On Apr 24, 2015
GBTYO:

Jonathan will be the first President of the Republic of Niger-Delta

That is the rightful global role.

The US wants to take him out of circulation and douse his influence locally.

They intend to refer to him in the near future as a UN ambassador to intercede on us when we start blowing up pipelines.

Jonathan will remain in Otueke where you sent him and from there he will be sworn in as our first presidentm
Eyaaa. Who did this to you? Lmao. cheesy

3 Likes

Re: U.S Government Wants Global Position For GEJ by stronger: 10:44am On Apr 24, 2015
I like the way the US is washing GEJ. They just want him to leave peacefully (as they still don't trust the power brokers until May 29th).

After then, real details of the disaster that was GEJ's govt will be revealed. . then he will be forever condemned to retirement in Otuoke! The Otuoke he refused to even develop. grin grin

3 Likes

Re: U.S Government Wants Global Position For GEJ by stronger: 10:47am On Apr 24, 2015
Mogidi:

It's not been disclosed the position offered by the U.S but conflict resolution seems an obvious guess. Conflict resolution seems a post which he has the expertise and the gravitas to manage well.
We need GEJ in Nigeria with his usual "all is well" approach but it seems the world needs him more.
I pray and hope Dr Jonathan ends up resolving the biblical feud between Israel and Palestine.
I see Dr Jonathan heading the United Nations in future.

How Dr Jonathan got his name
Canoe-maker Lawrence and Eunice Jonathan named their son Goodluck after losing seven children at infancy.
When Jonathan was born his father took a look at him and said this child must be the lucky one and so named the smiling infant "Goodluck".

P:S
I can now finally destroy the shrine I built in honour of GEJ in my house. A shrine where I sacrifice APC victims every 1st Sunday of the month. GEJ carry go, resolve the Israeli Palestinian wahala.

Your delusions are admirable! The UN? LOL. . .you think it's incompetent clowns that head the UN?
Why do people drink so early in the morning?
Wait till after May 29th. . all this US washing is for a purpose. . they know he is incompetent and Obama said it publicly. Just wait.
grin grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: U.S Government Wants Global Position For GEJ by Mogidi: 10:49am On Apr 24, 2015
omenka:
You still are bouncing around the point here. Tell them to mind their business like you always do.
I would if I see them meddling in my country's democratic process, their antecedents makes it imperative we protest when we notice their involvement. Global history proves my case, it doesn't usually end well when the U.S meddles in your internal affairs.

[/quote] And how does commending an unbias umpire amount to a negative involvement?
We didn't see the U.S government as being unbiased, there are numerous examples not to think so.
Too busy to list all but refusing to sell arms is a case in point.

Lastly, if you think they are gonna give Jo any global assignment, you must be really deluded and ignorant.

Mr know-it-all, guess you know more than the U.S vice president.

5 Likes

Re: U.S Government Wants Global Position For GEJ by free2ryhme: 10:51am On Apr 24, 2015
Mogidi:

It's not been disclosed the position offered by the U.S but conflict resolution seems an obvious guess. Conflict resolution seems a post which he has the expertise and the gravitas to manage well.
We need GEJ in Nigeria with his usual "all is well" approach but it seems the world needs him more.
I pray and hope Dr Jonathan ends up resolving the biblical feud between Israel and Palestine.
I see Dr Jonathan heading the United Nations in future.

Canoe-maker Lawrence and Eunice Jonathan named their son Goodluck after losing seven children at infancy.
When Jonathan was born his father took a look at him and said this child must be the lucky one and so named the smiling infant "Goodluck".

I can now finally destroy the shrine I built in honour of GEJ in my house. A shrine where I sacrifice APC victims every 1st Sunday of the month. GEJ carry go, resolve the Israeli Palestinian wahala.

Jonathan a global leader?. So he should be jetting all over the world preaching
his theses: "Stealing is no corruption"
The fact that he accepted his defeat doesn't make him a hero. At most a national, not an international.

2 Likes

Re: U.S Government Wants Global Position For GEJ by stronger: 10:52am On Apr 24, 2015
omenka:
These guys are really not smart. Jonathan IS NOT getting any global assignments. Nobody wants to risk putting such a screw up dude in a sensitive position with global implications. They are simply trying to make him relax and not do anything inimical to the peace and security of this nation. They have too many wars on their hands already and don't wanna have any additional humanitarian catastrophe to deal with.

Smart dudes these Americans. cheesy

I nominate Jo for a Nobel Peace price! grin

God bless you!!! I didn't even read this post before I posted my own! The same clowns that HATE America are the ones now rejoicing because America has given him a fake commendation. . haha. . they should just wait till May 29th. . Everything will come out! GEJ will be lucky to even get a peaceful retirement in Otuoke!

The clowns are talking about UN. . lol. . someone who Obama (throwing diplomacy away) called INCOMPETENT!!

3 Likes

Re: U.S Government Wants Global Position For GEJ by shadelek(m): 10:52am On Apr 24, 2015
Then give him a post in World Bank

1 Like

Re: U.S Government Wants Global Position For GEJ by tucky200(m): 10:52am On Apr 24, 2015
Mogidi:

He's UN secretary General in the making.
U don baf undecided
Re: U.S Government Wants Global Position For GEJ by tolustx(m): 10:53am On Apr 24, 2015
Mogidi:

I see Dr Jonathan heading the United Nations in future

Love that bolded part. I wish him well
GEJ, my hero!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: U.S Government Wants Global Position For GEJ by sammyj: 10:54am On Apr 24, 2015
Well said Bro !!! cool
reborn1:
But the OP told us the US are devil and sponsoring Boko haram. They are always quick to jubilate when a news favor them, hypocrites.

1 Like

Re: U.S Government Wants Global Position For GEJ by Popemax(m): 10:54am On Apr 24, 2015
firstEVA:
i'm not from the north, duhhh.
so where r you from?

1 Like

Re: U.S Government Wants Global Position For GEJ by linusbnn(m): 10:55am On Apr 24, 2015
Keneking:
He should be positionless locally and globally. He can not bringbackourgirls.

You can't give him a political, gender or economic positions. He failed the Nigeria in all ramifications. Almost 60% of the electorates voted him out of power. He almost aborted the electoral process by demanding an extension of six months. Look at the post below and appreciate this position..very well.

Nonsense request by the US...nonsense, i repeat...nonsense

You be mumu....Where yur father?
Re: U.S Government Wants Global Position For GEJ by mezebel(f): 10:56am On Apr 24, 2015
Keneking:
He should be positionless locally and globally. He can not bringbackourgirls.

You can't give him a political, gender or economic positions. He failed the Nigeria in all ramifications. Almost 60% of the electorates voted him out of power. He almost aborted the electoral process by demanding an extension of six months. Look at the post below and appreciate this position..very well.

Nonsense request by the US...nonsense, i repeat...nonsense

if he failed to #bringback ur girls# then let the girls bring back thenselves nah.

1 Like

Re: U.S Government Wants Global Position For GEJ by shadelek(m): 10:57am On Apr 24, 2015
Its so pathetic in this country after spending enough to acquire skills, wasting enough energy to become someone in life and yet, one will be without employment after graduation. Employment opportunities should be ready made for graduants but due to poor governance and bad leaders, things are not moving accordingly. As for me, I think self employment is the best

1 Like

Re: U.S Government Wants Global Position For GEJ by Nobody: 10:57am On Apr 24, 2015
[b][size=18pt]The image laundering of GEJ continues under close supervision from his American masters.

You would have realised that since "conceding defeat" in the polls GEJ has not made any live unscripted statement or given interviews or taken any journalist questions.

America cannot trust him not to make a gaff and expose their evil plans for Nigeria, so the mind boggles what type of global position they could entrust to him. The truth is that all this is part of laundering GEJ's image.

It is important for America to ensure that Nigeria believes GEJ is genuine about his plans to handover, so that he could be free from any suspicion when something unfortunate occurs to stop Buhari from fulfilling his mandate.

America is hoping that GEJ's laundered image would assist Nigeria to accept the person America tells GEJ to announce to us as the Interim President after Buhari's removal from the arena;

There is every possibility that the reason America's most loyal stooge, Thief Obasanjo is smooching up to the APC is because America is likely to choose him (to be announced by GEJ) as the Interim President who would promise a rapid return to democracy, but who's real role is to preside and allow America to disintegrate Nigeria.

Let us not forget the great job Thief Obasanjo did for America in breaking up Nigeria before he had to leave office:

1. Gave away Bakassi

2. Allowed the formation of Boko Haram, Odua People Congress , MASSOB etc.

3. Degrading Nigerian military.

4. Opening up Nigeria's military to America

May the Gods of our land stop all evil planned against us and the President elect. [/size][/b]

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: U.S Government Wants Global Position For GEJ by Nobody: 10:57am On Apr 24, 2015
Who God don bless, no man can curse.

All these accolades na one baba Obasanjo dey fight for since but nobody recognizes him apart from Rwanda and Burundi grin grin

7 Likes

Re: U.S Government Wants Global Position For GEJ by JuanDeDios: 10:58am On Apr 24, 2015
firstEVA:
That's their problem, by the time GEJ handles whatever global position he is given the way he handled Nigeria, their eyez go clear.
He he. No be small truth you talk.

Anyway, they have systems in place over there to ensure one person can't mess things up. We don't have systems in Nigeria that's why fools and fanatics can ruin things by themselves.
Re: U.S Government Wants Global Position For GEJ by JuanDeDios: 10:58am On Apr 24, 2015
But how many times does Biden call Jonathan?
Re: U.S Government Wants Global Position For GEJ by jimi4us: 10:59am On Apr 24, 2015
America the bully. they don't want him to reject the election result abi? no wonder Arabs hate them with passion. they should try to stop Syria war, or is it because they don't have oil? they are always quick to poke nose inside countries that have oil. so that they will destroy the country with their oil to make their shale oil boom. but thank God for Saudi Arabia wey hold them for neck.
Re: U.S Government Wants Global Position For GEJ by ribbit: 10:59am On Apr 24, 2015
It's a welcome development.

Atleast it will show those sit tight leaders like mugabe, Paul biya etc that there is life outside government house.

3 Likes

Re: U.S Government Wants Global Position For GEJ by otemanuduno: 10:59am On Apr 24, 2015
Everybody kept deceiving Oga jona home and away grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: U.S Government Wants Global Position For GEJ by jaybee3(m): 11:00am On Apr 24, 2015
Nothing wrong in massaging his already bruised ego

all na wash

1 Like

Re: U.S Government Wants Global Position For GEJ by alrahmanonline(m): 11:00am On Apr 24, 2015
reborn1:
But the OP told us the US are devil and sponsoring Boko haram. They are always quick to jubilate when a news favor them, hypocrites.
i think say na only me dey observe am before, Mogidi YOU'RE AN HYPOCRITE BIG TIME

1 Like

Re: U.S Government Wants Global Position For GEJ by steppin: 11:00am On Apr 24, 2015
firstEVA:
i'm not from the north, duhhh.
And you're from the west, duHhh!
Same thing.
Re: U.S Government Wants Global Position For GEJ by Nobody: 11:00am On Apr 24, 2015
Well he has earned it.
Re: U.S Government Wants Global Position For GEJ by linusbnn(m): 11:00am On Apr 24, 2015
free2ryhme:

Jonathan a global leader?. So he should be jetting all over the world preaching
his theses: "Stealing is no corruption"
The fact that he accepted his defeat doesn't make him a hero. At most a national, not an international.

I sori for you.....He has the power to put this country into war,but he choosed to be a man of peace,what else do yu want frm him again?.....Abeg whr yur PAPA dey? Maybe he go dey farm now dey busy,u dey here dey beef who God don eleviate

4 Likes

Re: U.S Government Wants Global Position For GEJ by stonemind(f): 11:01am On Apr 24, 2015
Op are you kidding me? You think the almighty U.S will allow this Clueless man head the UN HUHHH
Re: U.S Government Wants Global Position For GEJ by Etruth: 11:01am On Apr 24, 2015
Mogidi:

He's UN secretary General in the making.
Hiohiohiohiohiojio hahahahaha hehehehehehe....And what will he be telling them over there? That stealing is not corruption? Loooolzzz.....I never knew this guy was this funny. Mods, pls move this thread to jokes section.

1 Like

Re: U.S Government Wants Global Position For GEJ by arsetalks(m): 11:01am On Apr 24, 2015
Another nonsense GEJ praising thread. Where did he said GEJ will be given a global role?

Continue to over over hype him. America will show you where their loyality lies once GMB is fully president.
Re: U.S Government Wants Global Position For GEJ by HzRF(m): 11:02am On Apr 24, 2015
This is what children of hate are seriously working against churning out senseless news lyk 2 -30 trn was used for election
Money that dia generation (the dead,alive ND yet un born can never make just to make him look desperate

Un beckons go used ur "itz well attitude at d world stage"
Whatever connection u will get use it to better Nigeria I trust u are never desperate

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Buhari: Graduates Must Have Credible School Certificates / Old Classmates Of Buhari Visit Him (Pictures) / Orji Uzor Kalu Eats In A 'mama Put ' (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.