Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,102 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:49 AM

What My Neighbour Did To Me Because I Did Not Ask Her Out After Giving Me Signal - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What My Neighbour Did To Me Because I Did Not Ask Her Out After Giving Me Signal (68401 Views)

What Does My Neighbour's Wife Mean By This? / For Having 'loud Sex', See What Neighbour Did To Man (photo) / Engagement: How Do I Ask Her Of Her Ring Size??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What My Neighbour Did To Me Because I Did Not Ask Her Out After Giving Me Signal by Jerryolumide(m): 9:07pm On Apr 24, 2015
njuwo:
Last week friday we closed from school early. As i reached house i then saw that all my clothes were dirty. So i decided to wash them all. The washing took me 6 hours but atlast i finished washing everything. Shirts, trousers, knicker and boxers. The only thing that i did not wash was my towel which i tied on my waist, there was not even boxers under my waist. Because i live in a face me i face you compound i decided to sit outside and look my clothes to dry before this boys in the compound will vanish my clothes like willy willy. I then borrowed mat and a newspaper from my neighbour. I put the mat on the outside of my door mouth and sat down on top of it reading the newspaper.

I did not know when sleep carried me off. I just woke up and saw that the towel had loosed off, breeze had carried it away to a far place, and people stood at the tap close to my room fetching water and looking at me like a mad man. Only God knows how many of them who had snapped me and use me to do display picture. I quickly stood up and ran into my room.

There was this girl in my compound called Chidinma that has been giving me green light before. I was then praying in my mind that Chidinma did not see me as I laid down like a goat that motor killed on the road. I did not come out of my house for 5 days. Shame did not let me come out. I was just praying in my mind that Chidinma did not see me.

Yesterday i heard someone knocking on my door, my people, as i came out, there was Chidinma standing at my door, i smiled at her, and told her i am not feeling well, that is why i have not been coming out since. She then said, No problem that she just came to give me back my newspaper because she carried it with my towel as i was sleeping outside my door mouth. Please, is there vacancy in you people's compound?
Your English is more funny than your joke itself

1 Like

Re: What My Neighbour Did To Me Because I Did Not Ask Her Out After Giving Me Signal by monopoly3072: 9:10pm On Apr 24, 2015
did not come out of my house for 5 days .....so who helped u pack ur clothes since u didn't come out for 5days....pls arrange ur fabu well nx time
Re: What My Neighbour Did To Me Because I Did Not Ask Her Out After Giving Me Signal by olayinkaj2(m): 9:29pm On Apr 24, 2015
Chidinma has finally seen what you've been hiding, and begging you to atleast spolash her once but you refused now it was full view free off charge. So, who now helped you get those clothes you spread outside. Lol
Re: What My Neighbour Did To Me Because I Did Not Ask Her Out After Giving Me Signal by unamama(m): 9:57pm On Apr 24, 2015
o boy, u be comedian. so after all, u finally left the clothes u never wanted your neighbours to steal like Willi Willi. help me tell Chidinma make she send me that dp of your unclothedness.
Re: What My Neighbour Did To Me Because I Did Not Ask Her Out After Giving Me Signal by Cutehector(m): 10:03pm On Apr 24, 2015
sinaj:
Where is alberto2k nd cutehector
mama nkechi I am here.. grin food dey for house?
Re: What My Neighbour Did To Me Because I Did Not Ask Her Out After Giving Me Signal by Kandaha: 10:21pm On Apr 24, 2015
njuwo:
Is like Baba Mulikat is your daddy on price reduction o. But how many girls are in the compound?

There are 15 girls in the compound. I am the only guy grin.
Re: What My Neighbour Did To Me Because I Did Not Ask Her Out After Giving Me Signal by sinaj(f): 10:22pm On Apr 24, 2015
Cutehector:
mama nkechi I am here.. grin food dey for house?

lol whu iz ya mama nkechi

dnt u knw d mother of ya daughter
Re: What My Neighbour Did To Me Because I Did Not Ask Her Out After Giving Me Signal by themodernman: 10:30pm On Apr 24, 2015
njuwo:
Last week friday we closed from school early. As i reached house i then saw that all my clothes were dirty. So i decided to wash them all. The washing took me 6 hours but atlast i finished washing everything. Shirts, trousers, knicker and boxers. The only thing that i did not wash was my towel which i tied on my waist, there was not even boxers under my waist. Because i live in a face me i face you compound i decided to sit outside and look my clothes to dry before this boys in the compound will vanish my clothes like willy willy. I then borrowed mat and a newspaper from my neighbour. I put the mat on the outside of my door mouth and sat down on top of it reading the newspaper.

I did not know when sleep carried me off. I just woke up and saw that the towel had loosed off, breeze had carried it away to a far place, and people stood at the tap close to my room fetching water and looking at me like a mad man. Only God knows how many of them who had snapped me and use me to do display picture. I quickly stood up and ran into my room.

There was this girl in my compound called Chidinma that has been giving me green light before. I was then praying in my mind that Chidinma did not see me as I laid down like a goat that motor killed on the road. I did not come out of my house for 5 days. Shame did not let me come out. I was just praying in my mind that Chidinma did not see me.

Yesterday i heard someone knocking on my door, my people, as i came out, there was Chidinma standing at my door, i smiled at her, and told her i am not feeling well, that is why i have not been coming out since. She then said, No problem that she just came to give me back my newspaper because she carried it with my towel as i was sleeping outside my door mouth. Please, is there vacancy in you people's compound?

The only chores dat can kill me is Laundry. Can't remember when last I washed any clothes
Re: What My Neighbour Did To Me Because I Did Not Ask Her Out After Giving Me Signal by shoboy2: 10:49pm On Apr 24, 2015
Ur comment make laugh 2d extend pple ard me thinks something is wrong wit me. Nice1
Deiok:
Op this story isnt complete. What then happened to your clothes outside since you didnt come out of your room for five days.
Re: What My Neighbour Did To Me Because I Did Not Ask Her Out After Giving Me Signal by platodeen(m): 10:54pm On Apr 24, 2015
#singing#...any Chidinma, onidi nla, oni ki n gboun lo sinima...
Re: What My Neighbour Did To Me Because I Did Not Ask Her Out After Giving Me Signal by Cutehector(m): 11:13pm On Apr 24, 2015
sinaj:

lol whu iz ya mama nkechi

dnt u knw d mother of ya daughter
so watsup, u mentioned my moniker, why?
Re: What My Neighbour Did To Me Because I Did Not Ask Her Out After Giving Me Signal by sinaj(f): 11:16pm On Apr 24, 2015
Cutehector:
so watsup, u mentioned my moniker, why?

wz misin ya
Re: What My Neighbour Did To Me Because I Did Not Ask Her Out After Giving Me Signal by Cutehector(m): 11:20pm On Apr 24, 2015
sinaj:

wz misin ya
work work work.. embarassed couldn't help it.... Why not add me on whatsapp, my numbr is in my profile
Re: What My Neighbour Did To Me Because I Did Not Ask Her Out After Giving Me Signal by sinaj(f): 11:25pm On Apr 24, 2015
Cutehector:
work work work.. embarassed couldn't help it.... Why not add me on whatsapp, my numbr is in my profile

m nt on wasap
Re: What My Neighbour Did To Me Because I Did Not Ask Her Out After Giving Me Signal by Cutehector(m): 11:28pm On Apr 24, 2015
sinaj:

m nt on wasap
lol in dis computerized age? I dnt think so... U need download one u knw, it may come in handy to keep in touch wit frnds, lovedones and well wishers... Unless u too wouldn't wana gv me ur number. Dats cool
Re: What My Neighbour Did To Me Because I Did Not Ask Her Out After Giving Me Signal by celestinedrew(m): 4:09am On Apr 25, 2015
First of all u washed for 6hrs..even if na ur generation cloth u wash..den u stayed indoors for five days .since is a face me I face u..where hav u been taking ur bath insyd ur rum?.huh? ..abi u no bath dose five days.ur clothes nko how did u spread it..it remained in de bucket for five days..nd u said de gal gave u signal..u be network abi u be wifi..u nid help dude
Re: What My Neighbour Did To Me Because I Did Not Ask Her Out After Giving Me Signal by njuwo(m): 6:19am On Apr 25, 2015
Kandaha:

There are 15 girls in the compound. I am the only guy grin.
How are you coping?
Re: What My Neighbour Did To Me Because I Did Not Ask Her Out After Giving Me Signal by Kandaha: 6:38am On Apr 25, 2015
njuwo:
How are you coping?

If you can cope why can't I. My brother its not so easy grin
Re: What My Neighbour Did To Me Because I Did Not Ask Her Out After Giving Me Signal by Tinyemeka(m): 8:30am On Apr 25, 2015
drnairalov:
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed give ur life tu christ

This just happened at the U.S embassy cry

An Igbo man was interviewed at a US
Embassy.

CONSUL: Ur name, please?
ZUBBY: ZUBBY OZOIGBONDU

CONSUL: Sex?
ZUBBY: 6 times a week.

CONSUL: I mean, male or female?
ZUBBY: Both male nd female. Sometimes
even camel ooo

CONSUL: Holy cow!
ZUBBY: Yes, cows n dogs, too.
CONSUL: Man, isn't dat hostile?

ZUBBY: Horsestyle, doggie style, any style!
CONSUL: Oh dear!
ZUBBY: No deer,...They run too fast,

It's an Arab joke. Why did you change it to Igbo?
Re: What My Neighbour Did To Me Because I Did Not Ask Her Out After Giving Me Signal by Sacramento4real(m): 9:46am On Apr 25, 2015
Deiok:
Op this story isnt complete. What then happened to your clothes outside since you didnt come out of your room for five days.
U dey mind am?For 5 days he nor poo,he nor wee,he nor go fetch water,he nor cook.D clothes wey he dey protect 4 outside,wetin cum do am?He said he is protecting his clothes on the line,yet he slept off,while doing that.Is it not same as not protecting it,at all?
Re: What My Neighbour Did To Me Because I Did Not Ask Her Out After Giving Me Signal by netmillionaires(m): 10:27am On Apr 25, 2015
prettyJoy22:
LMAO cheesy that girl is heartless grin
But op you sabi sleep Oo,how she take remove ur towel N you no wake
exactly wetin I dey reason. It all looked like made-up story to me... How she take untie d wrapper and OP no even know still dey baffle me.
Re: What My Neighbour Did To Me Because I Did Not Ask Her Out After Giving Me Signal by netmillionaires(m): 11:11am On Apr 25, 2015
unite4real:
You wrapped a towel round your waist. you sat down and woke up to find the towel was blown by wind. Only a tsunami or typhoon can do that and you will also have been blown away.

Go and tell this stories to the marines please.
the guy no even sabi lie sef.
1. He said that he closed early that Friday and washed for 6 hours. Let's just assume that he closed early around 11am and got home around 12pm. Assuming he start washing the moment he got home without resting, then he must have finished washing by 6pm by which the sun must have set and there will be no sun to dry the cloth... I bet he still went ahead to spread out the cloth. Good! He read newspaper for 30 minutes (assumption) and fell asleep for another 30minutes. By which time 7pm don nack and everywhere don almost dark finish... I am sure PHCN no gv them light, who come dey watch d guy for inside d darkness..
2. He slept and breeze blow d towel away. And he later said in d closing paragraph that Chidinma returned d towel. Na breeze carry am or na Chidinma. If na breeze carry am then it is either OP is using him mama wrapper as towel or he is using d cheapestTowel in d world cos towel is too thick for breeze to carry for inside room unless na cyclone. If na Chidinma then he should have lock her inside d room and give am wetin she want when she returned d towel cos I know see any other thing she dey expect when she return am.
Finally, what happened to the clothes outside etc. Too much question begging for answer. Let's hope OP provides d answers in Part 2 of Chidinma and the loosed towel.
Re: What My Neighbour Did To Me Because I Did Not Ask Her Out After Giving Me Signal by JacksonD7: 5:02pm On Nov 09, 2015
People dey lie shaa grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: What My Neighbour Did To Me Because I Did Not Ask Her Out After Giving Me Signal by gmetric: 2:48pm On Sep 01, 2016
gerrara here meeen grin cool
Re: What My Neighbour Did To Me Because I Did Not Ask Her Out After Giving Me Signal by diplomatvicky(f): 3:03pm On Sep 01, 2016
njuwo:

hahahah hahahahahah.. wowww wow wowww.hope Dis is just fiction...dearie u just brightened up my day..can't stop laffing..tnx for putting smiles on Dis sad face....

1 Like

Re: What My Neighbour Did To Me Because I Did Not Ask Her Out After Giving Me Signal by njuwo(m): 1:50am On Sep 04, 2016
diplomatvicky:
hahahah hahahahahah.. wowww wow wowww.hope Dis is just fiction...dearie u just brightened up my day..can't stop laffing..tnx for putting smiles on Dis sad face....
You are welcome sweetie.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Dating A Military Personnel: My Experience. / Happy Groom, Sad Bride: Photos Of A New Couple Have Got Nigerians Talking / Slay Mama Turns Sexy NEPA Official, Twerks On Ladder While Disconnecting Light

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.