Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,983 members, 7,825,063 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:46 AM

Happy Groom, Sad Bride: Photos Of A New Couple Have Got Nigerians Talking - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Happy Groom, Sad Bride: Photos Of A New Couple Have Got Nigerians Talking (68417 Views)

German Bridesmaid Disinvited From Wedding For Looking Better Than Bride (Photos) / Oyinbo Man & His 13 Groomsmen Rock Agbada As He Weds Yoruba Bride (Photos) / Braless Lady & Her Nipples At Edo Club Joker Got Nigerians Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Happy Groom, Sad Bride: Photos Of A New Couple Have Got Nigerians Talking by CastedDude: 8:06pm On Nov 25, 2018
A bride who appeared unhappy on her wedding day, has got people talking for oblivious reasons. The excited groom who was all smiles at the wedding ceremony - shared series of pictures on social media as he thanked God for officially tying the knot.

But internet users were quick to notice that his new wife looked unhappy and showed a straight/serious face at the wedding as her partner was in an elated mood.

Nigerians are now wondering what might have caused the bride to be 'unhappy' or whether that's her "real face".

See different reactions below; 

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/11/bride-looks-unhappy-at-her-wedding-ceremony-nigerians-react.html

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Happy Groom, Sad Bride: Photos Of A New Couple Have Got Nigerians Talking by CastedDude: 8:07pm On Nov 25, 2018
lalasticlala
Re: Happy Groom, Sad Bride: Photos Of A New Couple Have Got Nigerians Talking by IamD18: 8:08pm On Nov 25, 2018
It's better to marry a rich man I don't like, than to marry a poor man i still don't like.

That's the meaning of her facial expression.

169 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Happy Groom, Sad Bride: Photos Of A New Couple Have Got Nigerians Talking by serverconnect(m): 8:09pm On Nov 25, 2018
Unhappy babe, another murder case loading.

43 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Happy Groom, Sad Bride: Photos Of A New Couple Have Got Nigerians Talking by Nobody: 8:11pm On Nov 25, 2018
Forced marriage. They don't last.

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Happy Groom, Sad Bride: Photos Of A New Couple Have Got Nigerians Talking by JasonScoolari: 8:24pm On Nov 25, 2018
kimbraa:
Don't be surprise Benny, she's more happy than the widowed Aisha Buhari who's depressed currently.

58 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Happy Groom, Sad Bride: Photos Of A New Couple Have Got Nigerians Talking by iCauseTrouble: 8:28pm On Nov 25, 2018
Lol. Looking like a forced marriage. Or maybe the man kpansh another lady overnight and she caught him.
Funniest thing is that the husband still happily posted the picture.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Happy Groom, Sad Bride: Photos Of A New Couple Have Got Nigerians Talking by ednut1(m): 8:32pm On Nov 25, 2018
kimbraa:
says who. Even the one dat was not forced can crash too. Last last she go dey alright

11 Likes

Re: Happy Groom, Sad Bride: Photos Of A New Couple Have Got Nigerians Talking by Mrjo(m): 8:32pm On Nov 25, 2018
Bride or doll?

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Happy Groom, Sad Bride: Photos Of A New Couple Have Got Nigerians Talking by Nobody: 8:45pm On Nov 25, 2018
JasonScoolari:
Don't be surprise Benny, she's more happy than the widowed Aisha Buhari who's depressed currently.
Most Northern marriages are like that. I won't be surprised if Aisha has been unhappy in hers. grin

15 Likes

Re: Happy Groom, Sad Bride: Photos Of A New Couple Have Got Nigerians Talking by Nobody: 8:47pm On Nov 25, 2018
ednut1:
says who. Even the one dat was not forced can crash too. Last laat she go dey alright
And I didn't say the ones where by the couple married out of their own volition doesn't crash, but the comparison can't be drawn since forced marriage is almost nonexistent in this era.

1 Like

Re: Happy Groom, Sad Bride: Photos Of A New Couple Have Got Nigerians Talking by JasonScoolari: 9:00pm On Nov 25, 2018
kimbraa:
Most Northern marriages are like that. I won't be surprised if Aisha has been unhappy in hers. grin
Aisha predicament started when she got married to the lifeless one who's old enough to be her father, the buhari immediate family in collaboration with the northern caucus piled more misery on her soft young heart when they forced her to cohabit with jubril from Sudan. BTW,
Nice work Benny. @Dp

Lemme see the pretty face again.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Happy Groom, Sad Bride: Photos Of A New Couple Have Got Nigerians Talking by mezarddinny: 9:01pm On Nov 25, 2018
kimbraa:
they last long girl

don't believe what some sets of people carry around, forced or arranged marriages last long even more than most love marriages

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Happy Groom, Sad Bride: Photos Of A New Couple Have Got Nigerians Talking by Nobody: 9:03pm On Nov 25, 2018
JasonScoolari:
Aisha predicament started when she got married to the lifeless one who's old enough to be her father, the buhari immediate family in collaboration with the northern caucus piled more misery on her soft young heart when they forced her to cohabit with jubril from Sudan. BTW,
Nice work Benny. @Dp

Lemme see the pretty face again.
LOL, Thanks. You'll see that when I'm on whatsapp. grin
Re: Happy Groom, Sad Bride: Photos Of A New Couple Have Got Nigerians Talking by JasonScoolari: 9:06pm On Nov 25, 2018
kimbraa:
LOL, Thanks. You'll see that when I'm on whatsapp. grin
That's going to be 202.... ?
Re: Happy Groom, Sad Bride: Photos Of A New Couple Have Got Nigerians Talking by Nobody: 9:07pm On Nov 25, 2018
mezarddinny:
they last long girl

don't believe what some sets of people carry around, forced or arranged marriages last long even more than most love marriages
I'm not referring to what people carry around and certainly not some kid not to know how it feels like to live with whom you don't have love for. Though, affection can grow, but most of these women in forced marriages come out with so much regrets and hatred for their wards.

1 Like

Re: Happy Groom, Sad Bride: Photos Of A New Couple Have Got Nigerians Talking by Nobody: 9:09pm On Nov 25, 2018
JasonScoolari:
That's going to be 202.... ?
What makes you think so?
Re: Happy Groom, Sad Bride: Photos Of A New Couple Have Got Nigerians Talking by JasonScoolari: 9:12pm On Nov 25, 2018
kimbraa:
What makes you think so?
Prove me wrong by doing it first thing tomorrow morning.
Re: Happy Groom, Sad Bride: Photos Of A New Couple Have Got Nigerians Talking by MrGist: 9:14pm On Nov 25, 2018
kiss
Re: Happy Groom, Sad Bride: Photos Of A New Couple Have Got Nigerians Talking by Nobody: 9:15pm On Nov 25, 2018
JasonScoolari:
Prove me wrong by doing it first thing tomorrow morning.
LOL, unfortunately I can't, but I plan on getting a new phone next month. I've your number na and I'm not running. cheesy
Re: Happy Groom, Sad Bride: Photos Of A New Couple Have Got Nigerians Talking by JasonScoolari: 9:17pm On Nov 25, 2018
kimbraa:
LOL, unfortunately I can't, but I plan on getting a new phone next month. I've your number na and I'm not running. cheesy
Where you one run go before? wink
Re: Happy Groom, Sad Bride: Photos Of A New Couple Have Got Nigerians Talking by Nobody: 9:19pm On Nov 25, 2018
the bride looks sad, while the groom is smiling left and right.
Re: Happy Groom, Sad Bride: Photos Of A New Couple Have Got Nigerians Talking by Nobody: 9:23pm On Nov 25, 2018
JasonScoolari:
Where you one run go before? wink
No where na. Na you be my oga. grin
Re: Happy Groom, Sad Bride: Photos Of A New Couple Have Got Nigerians Talking by JasonScoolari: 9:27pm On Nov 25, 2018
kimbraa:
No where na. Na you be my oga. grin
Oga wen u neva allow do him duty. wink
Re: Happy Groom, Sad Bride: Photos Of A New Couple Have Got Nigerians Talking by Nobody: 9:33pm On Nov 25, 2018
JasonScoolari:
Oga wen u neva allow do him duty. wink
LMAO cheesy You won't kill me with laughter. How are you?
Re: Happy Groom, Sad Bride: Photos Of A New Couple Have Got Nigerians Talking by JasonScoolari: 9:37pm On Nov 25, 2018
kimbraa:
LMAO cheesy You won't kill me with laughter. How are you?
I am delicious and you?

1 Like

Re: Happy Groom, Sad Bride: Photos Of A New Couple Have Got Nigerians Talking by Nobody: 9:39pm On Nov 25, 2018
JasonScoolari:
I am delicious and you?
I am good. Take good care of yourself, goodnight.
Re: Happy Groom, Sad Bride: Photos Of A New Couple Have Got Nigerians Talking by kerah(f): 10:55pm On Nov 25, 2018
This girl obviously had something serious before this marriage, why do girls do this to themselves
marry for love not money, arghhh
Re: Happy Groom, Sad Bride: Photos Of A New Couple Have Got Nigerians Talking by jessedaflow: 11:06pm On Nov 25, 2018
Maybe becos of his short uncircumsd dick, wat do i knw?
Re: Happy Groom, Sad Bride: Photos Of A New Couple Have Got Nigerians Talking by wonlasewonimi: 12:10am On Nov 26, 2018
When you forcefully take a slay mama off the street.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Happy Groom, Sad Bride: Photos Of A New Couple Have Got Nigerians Talking by olatunji390(m): 12:14am On Nov 26, 2018
Who slap the bride
Re: Happy Groom, Sad Bride: Photos Of A New Couple Have Got Nigerians Talking by maklelemakukula(m): 12:16am On Nov 26, 2018
Guy man no even send!!! He don marry be say he don marry grin grin

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Types Of Guys You Should Not Play 'Hard-To-Get' With / Best Man Steals Bride From Groom After Confessing Love In His Wedding Speech / What My Neighbour Did To Me Because I Did Not Ask Her Out After Giving Me Signal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.