Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:44 AM

Welcome To New Auto Section - Autos (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Welcome To New Auto Section (5417 Views)

You Are Welcome To Cotonou Clearing And Forwarding Home!!!!!!! / New Auto Section Rule : To All Sellers Posting More Than 3 Adverts Per Day / <WELCOME TO NIGERIA<007'S ON RAMPAGE> Murano SL AWD. Preorderd By Benboa Of Nl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Welcome To New Auto Section by igwe11(m): 9:12pm On Feb 02, 2009
Sisi Jinx:

You call yourself to order my friend and stop acting like a remote controlled doll.
Whatever lolo, you know I hate to make you cry cry cry kiss kiss
Re: Welcome To New Auto Section by Busybody2(f): 9:14pm On Feb 02, 2009
Sisi Jinx:

I'm reeling right now!! cry cry

I just went through Igwe 1's post. . . at least the post that appear under his name and except Mr. igwe has some really, really, really off days, Days where he forgets how to spell certain words or even constructs sentences, where he sounds like someone who really doesn't know much but is trying to wing it and there are days when he gets all formal, with perfect sentence structure, perfect tenses and very knowledge about cars. . .  I can't explain the inconsistencies in his writings.

I mean it is so freaking easy tell which one is his and which isn't. I hate to believe it is what I think it is because if it is then. . . wow, just WOW. shocked shocked shocked The length some people will go to rid themselves of the competition and the length others will allow themselves to be used is astonishing!!

[size=14pt]SNAP[/size] And you berra believe it, what a shame embarassed
Re: Welcome To New Auto Section by igwe11(m): 9:15pm On Feb 02, 2009
Busy_body:

Another cop-out cool What are you crying on Inspired-men's shoulders for, somebody collected your bread or sweet grin grin grin Why don't you run to firearmy to come and defend you instead cheesy cheesy cheesy

At least I am glad you admit with your [size=14pt]even when[/size] statement that you acknowledge the fact that you f*ck up sometimes grin grin grin

Na your way be that, but your people must have to refund me the dowry I paid on  you. grin grin grin
Re: Welcome To New Auto Section by Busybody2(f): 9:19pm On Feb 02, 2009
igwe 1:

Na your way be that, but your people must have to refund me the dowry I paid on you. grin grin grin

You saw me before you married me grin I be your cross to bear, oya carry it now before I open my eyes grin grin grin
Re: Welcome To New Auto Section by igwe11(m): 9:19pm On Feb 02, 2009
Sisi Jinx:

I'm reeling right now!! cry cry

I just went through Igwe 1's post. . . at least the post that appear under his name and except Mr. igwe has some really, really, really off days, Days where he forgets how to spell certain words or even constructs sentences, where he sounds like someone who really doesn't know much but is trying to wing it and there are days when he gets all formal, with perfect sentence structure, perfect tenses and very knowledge about cars. . .  I can't explain the inconsistencies in his writings.

I mean it is so freaking easy tell which one is his and which isn't. I hate to believe it is what I think it is because if it is then. . . wow, just WOW. shocked shocked shocked The length some people will go to rid themselves of the competition and the length others will allow themselves to be used is astonishing!!
It  depends on my mood girls.
Re: Welcome To New Auto Section by igwe11(m): 9:23pm On Feb 02, 2009
Good night girls,
I love you all. kiss
Re: Welcome To New Auto Section by Busybody2(f): 9:24pm On Feb 02, 2009
igwe 1:

Come again grin grin grin
Re: Welcome To New Auto Section by Busybody2(f): 9:26pm On Feb 02, 2009
igwe 1:

Good night girls,
I love you all. kiss

Goodnight my lolo, you are a good sport kiss But isn't 9'o clock a tad too early to go to bed Told you to ease up on those blue pills but you wouldn't listen grin grin grin
Re: Welcome To New Auto Section by SisiJinx: 9:38pm On Feb 02, 2009
Busy_body:

[size=14pt]SNAP[/size] And you berra believe it, what a shame embarassed

This is truly sad. Ay! cry cry cry cry cry

Knowing what I know now. . . I can't help but feel sorry for him and I am serious.  sad sad

igwe 1:

Yeah okay. . . whatever you say.  sad
Re: Welcome To New Auto Section by olivetree: 9:40pm On Feb 02, 2009
At last the wind has blown and we have finally seen the yansh(es)of these guys.

The way Igwe has been going about this issue is just rather funny.

I keep telling pple not to buy from this guys, based on my experience with buying of cars, i see that they are all out to reap off innocent and gullible people.
Igwe, i cant believe you still have the courage to respond to issues here when it has become so obvious that your plans have been exposed.

As for the others, especially carshopper and ajagx and the rest, this is enuf lesson for you, that is if u learn.

and for everyone else, [b][/b]CHECK CARS ON THE ROAD FIRST AND COMPARE BEFORE BUYING FROM THESE TOUTS ON NAIRALAND. Some of them just go about snapping cars on the road and advertising them here, that is why some will tell u the pics of the interior will be available shortly, and u will wait till eternity for it.
Re: Welcome To New Auto Section by 190: 10:00pm On Feb 02, 2009
abi o,
i think we need efcc in this auto section
Re: Welcome To New Auto Section by igwe11(m): 10:07pm On Feb 02, 2009
olivetree:

At last the wind has blown and we have finally seen the yansh(es)of these guys.

The way Igwe has been going about this issue is just rather funny.

I keep telling pple not to buy from this guys, based on my experience with buying of cars, i see that they are all out to reap off innocent and gullible people.
Igwe, i cant believe you still have the courage to respond to issues here when it has become so obvious that your plans have been exposed.

As for the others, especially carshopper and ajagx and the rest, this is enuf lesson for you, that is if u learn.

and for everyone else, [/b]CHECK CARS ON THE ROAD FIRST AND COMPARE BEFORE BUYING FROM THESE TOUTS ON NAIRALAND. Some of them just go about snapping cars on the road and advertising thee, m here, that is why some will tell u the pics of the interior will be available shortly, and u will wait till eternity for it.
[b]@ Olivertre You made a vital point at the highlighted part of that post  but u didn't have to mix up things, I don't sell cars and had no intention of selling  na, just trying to keep equal play ground
Re: Welcome To New Auto Section by PAPABOMBOY: 10:10pm On Feb 02, 2009
Bottomline, VIN nah must ---no yawa. But this nairaland don get feri feri useless pickin sha.

Igwe abeg make you tell your Oga make im cover im nyash well well O. We no wan catch asthma attack hia. grin grin grin  

Eyin peoples, relax.
Re: Welcome To New Auto Section by igwe11(m): 10:18pm On Feb 02, 2009
PAPABOMBOY:

Bottomline, VIN nah must ---no yawa. But this nairaland don get feri feri useless pickin sha.

Igwe abeg make you tell your Oga make im cover im nyash well well O. We no wan catch asthma attack hia. grin grin grin  

Eyin peoples, relax.
Igwe bi oga na, I no dey for car business, wetin I post na suggestion, if we agree, no kwam.
I wan make you ma dey helep dey tell them may dem dey post VIN na. grin grin grin
Re: Welcome To New Auto Section by Busybody2(f): 10:19pm On Feb 02, 2009
igwe 1:

@ Olivertre You made a vital point at the highlighted part of that post  but u didn't have to mix up things, I don't sell cars and had no intention of selling  na, just trying to keep equal play ground

[s]Igwe why didn't you answer the part Olivetree specifically addressed to you, don't you think it would have been better not to respond at all to salvage the little credibility you have left cheesy I am just advising you because I like you ni o grin grin grin

I warned you to desist from this campaign of yours because it had taken a vindictive and sinister turn, but you told me "you did not care whose ox is gored". I don't blame you, na Inspired_men wey buy you the "Brighter Grammer" and "Eze goes to school" I blame, na soso grammer you dey blow now, and we no fit hear word again
cheesy cheesy cheesy  [/s]

Igwe I just came to say goodnight again, in case I forgot to, the other time grin grin grin
Re: Welcome To New Auto Section by SisiJinx: 10:26pm On Feb 02, 2009
igwe 1:

I don't sell cars and had no intention of selling  na, just trying to keep equal play ground

Thank you for admitting what you are really about.

There is no such thing as equal playing ground Mr. Igwe  some people are just better than others. . . this is human nature.

There will always be someone ahead of you and It's not such a terrible thing to be # 2.

Your strength in character comes in how you handle the fact that you may not always on top. By choosing to run other people down, by choosing to cut them at the knees to bring them to your level (equal to you) shows what kind of person you are.

Think about it.

By the way, this is directed at the puppet master Igwe 1 not the puppet.
Re: Welcome To New Auto Section by igwe11(m): 10:27pm On Feb 02, 2009
why? everybody get im mouth to talk na!
If he did not read my initial post he can go back. The issue is that you people don't know Igwe very well.
This my name Igwe did not start from Nairaland, anybody that knows me very well will attest to that.
smiley smiley smiley
Re: Welcome To New Auto Section by SisiJinx: 10:29pm On Feb 02, 2009
You are over playing your hand my dear. . . just fold while you still have a li'l dignity left.
Re: Welcome To New Auto Section by igwe11(m): 10:31pm On Feb 02, 2009
Sisi Jinx:

Thank you for admitting what you are really about.

There is no such thing as equal playing ground Mr. Igwe  some people are just better than others. . . this is human nature.

There will always be someone ahead of you and It's not such a terrible thing to be # 2.

Your strength in character comes in how you handle the fact that you may not always on top. By choosing to run other people down, by choosing to cut them at the knees to bring them to your level (equal to you) shows what kind of person you are.

Think about it.

Good, but let us do it in an honest way.
I'm not against anybody but let us contribute  and correct each other without insults and abusive words shikina.
Re: Welcome To New Auto Section by Cashmoni: 10:40pm On Feb 02, 2009
I dont c a reason why vin cant be posted!truly except u ave something 2hide.the vin shld be a must!
Re: Welcome To New Auto Section by Busybody2(f): 10:50pm On Feb 02, 2009
Cashmoni:

I dont c a reason why vin cant be posted!truly except u ave something 2hide.the vin shld be a must!

It never was about VIN, read between the line wink
Re: Welcome To New Auto Section by igwe11(m): 10:51pm On Feb 02, 2009
Cashmoni:

God bless you my brother, I wish all the car dealers can  maintain it as well .
Re: Welcome To New Auto Section by Busybody2(f): 10:53pm On Feb 02, 2009
igwe 1:

God bless you my brother, I wish all the car dealers can maintain it as well .

Re: Welcome To New Auto Section by SisiJinx: 11:25pm On Feb 02, 2009
igwe 1:

Good, but let us do it in an honest way.
I'm not against anybody but let us contribute  and correct each other without insults and abusive words shikina.

Riiiiight and the honest way is whatever benefits you, isn't it?

One day you were campaigning against dealers sending VINs via email, it must be posted for everyone to see, you railed, anyone who receives VIN privately from a dealer should be careful you ranted (even started a thread on that sef) What happened to that? Why did you suddenly change you mind? Why is it now okay to get VINs via email and who died and made you the holder of all that is true and honest?

Like I said. . . you overplayed your hand, You threw a stone, it shattered your own window and now everyone can see you for follow the leader, leader person you are.

And stop hiding behind "You are trying to do right by people" crapola. . . we are not children and we certainly do not need you or anyone else to tell us how and where to spend OUR money. Anyone who decides to buy a car on Nairaland is well aware of the risks involved. . as with anything else, so stop thinking you are Sheriff of the old wild west.

Now, this is directed at the puppet.

PS
NO ONE IS AGAINST POSTING VINS. . . let's be clear on that.

Busy_body:

Exactly!

Don't know who he thinks his fooling with the "Aww shucks. . . I'm just trying to help, is all" shtick
Re: Welcome To New Auto Section by igwe11(m): 11:41pm On Feb 02, 2009
Sisi Jinx:

Riiiiight and the honest way is whatever benefits you, isn't it?

One day you were campaigning against dealers sending VINs via email, it must be posted for everyone to see, you railed, anyone who receives VIN privately from a dealer should be careful you ranted (even started a thread on that sef) What happened to that? Why did you suddenly change you mind? Why is it now okay to get VINs via email and who died and made you the holder of all that is true and honest?

Like I said. . . you overplayed your hand, You threw a stone, it shattered your own window and now everyone can see you for follow the leader, leader person you are.

And stop hiding behind "You are trying to do right by people" crapola. . . we are not children and we certainly do not need you or anyone else to tell us how and where to spend OUR money. Anyone who decides to buy a car on Nairaland is well aware of the risks involved. . as with anything else, so stop thinking you are Sheriff of the old wild west.

Now, this is directed at the puppet.

PS
NO ONE IS AGAINST POSTING VINS. . . let's be clear on that.

Exactly!

Don't know who he thinks his fooling with the "Aww shucks. . . I'm just trying to help, is all" shtick

You ladies should help to encourage everybody to comply, no personal attacks and whatever. I 've not said no  Vin but only asked if we can accept the VIN check reports in place of VIN.which answer is already NO
period.
You can't hate someone you 've not met before. I'm sure you will say otherwise if it were  in person. grin grin
anyway
Good nite once again lolo,  I have no ulterior motives, only few can understand.May good God help us to realize the importance of one another in life.
I am because we are, since I am, therefore we are. smiley smiley
smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley
Re: Welcome To New Auto Section by Cosjo(m): 2:55pm On Feb 04, 2009
PAPABOMBOY:

Igwe abeg make you tell your Oga make im cover im nyash well well O. We no wan catch asthma attack hia.
grin grin grin  

Eyin peoples, relax.

grin grin grin we no see igwe and hin oga again, dem don run for cover when fowl yansh don blom blom grin grin grin
Re: Welcome To New Auto Section by igwe11(m): 3:00pm On Feb 04, 2009
Cosjo:

grin grin grin we no see igwe and hin oga again, dem don run for cover when fowl yansh don blow grin grin grin
You no wan hear now ooooooooo
I dey warn you
I have a lot to tell you if you don't mind.
smiley smiley
Re: Welcome To New Auto Section by Cosjo(m): 3:04pm On Feb 04, 2009
igwe 1:

You no wan hear now ooooooooo
I dey warn you
I have a lot to tell you if you don't mind.
smiley smiley

grin grin grin grin grin grin Azuka where oga dey
Re: Welcome To New Auto Section by igwe11(m): 3:06pm On Feb 04, 2009
Cosjo:

grin grin grin grin grin grin Azuka where oga dey
Stop calling me names if you don't want me to call you your real business name.
I warn you again.
You will hear from me the 3rd time
Re: Welcome To New Auto Section by Cosjo(m): 3:08pm On Feb 04, 2009
igwe 1:

Stop calling me names if you don't want me to call you your real business name.
I warn you again.
You will hear from me the 3rd time

Azu Arinze, where Oga Jenju Dey talk na, you dey shame why you no reply PAPABOMBOY grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Welcome To New Auto Section by Cosjo(m): 3:11pm On Feb 04, 2009
Sisi Jinx:

Think about it.

Who be puppet master 1 who be puppet, na question, i get answer, teacher me i sabi am, teacher, make i answer 
Re: Welcome To New Auto Section by igwe11(m): 3:35pm On Feb 04, 2009
Cosjo:

Azu Arinze, where Oga Jenju Dey talk na, you dey shame why you no reply PAPABOMBOY grin grin grin grin grin grin
Inspired men come and take this your mad dog before it bites our pastor now oooooooooooo!!!
The last warning else I will pour hot water on it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Enroute To Lagos - Nigeria 2009 Toyota Camry Le (x3) *** Make Your Decision Now* / Peugeot 406 For Sale / 2016 Model Benz Gls450 4matic Toks Fully Loaded Selling Cheap

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.