Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,816 members, 7,817,373 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:11 AM

Buhari Meets & Shakes Man Who Trekked From Lagos To Abuja [Photos] - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Meets & Shakes Man Who Trekked From Lagos To Abuja [Photos] (66243 Views)

Photos: A Man Trekked From Jama'are To Bauchi But Have No One To Welcome Him / Man Who Trekked In Solidarity For APC Receives N.25 Million Cash Reward. Photo / Photos: Atiku Abubakar And Bola Tinubu Welcome Man Who Trekked From Yola To Abuj (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Meets & Shakes Man Who Trekked From Lagos To Abuja [Photos] by bigass123(m): 7:41pm On Apr 24, 2015
save your questions for Google..
he is already on his way Up...
Dey there dey rant...
Presidential handshake is nothing compared to what that dude will achieve in days to come.
Worst of all....
...ur opinion is not even important to him!

Pipsland78:
This fraudster of a trekker is still wearing this same clothe?

Reasons he's fraud:
1) Nobody saw him trekking along all other states other than Lagos, Ekiti and Niger states.
2) His phone battery never went dead all along, how did he charge his phone battery?
3) He never changed his clothes yet he didn't die of stench from the clothe.
4) He had only one bottle of water with him all along.
5) He never lost his way. How come he knows the route so perfectly.
6) It's simply not possible to cover that distance in 19 days except you trekk non-stop which no human can do.
7) Where was he when it rained? where did he sleep when it was dark? What did he eat when hungry? How did he survive the dangerous lonely nights?

The dude is faker than Abacha's smile.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Meets & Shakes Man Who Trekked From Lagos To Abuja [Photos] by tucky200(m): 7:42pm On Apr 24, 2015
imbless:
Na presidential handshake he go eat?, abeg give that most popular jobless madman something.
Lmao...guy u dey para o

1 Like

Re: Buhari Meets & Shakes Man Who Trekked From Lagos To Abuja [Photos] by millionaireman: 7:42pm On Apr 24, 2015
Mization:
Hashimu gets a presidential handshake from General Buhari after weeks of trekking from lagos to Abuja.

Pics below.

General in democracy sounds great before your ears, but not before the ears of modern people. People who served as General in their country's military but won elections to become their country's presidency do not use the title General in a democracy. Some thing is missing in this search of enabling titles for Buhari.

You guys are fast turning this country to the downside.
Re: Buhari Meets & Shakes Man Who Trekked From Lagos To Abuja [Photos] by solayd(m): 7:43pm On Apr 24, 2015
like play like play this guy don become hero

1 Like

Re: Buhari Meets & Shakes Man Who Trekked From Lagos To Abuja [Photos] by dhorlipizzu(m): 7:44pm On Apr 24, 2015
Iamsynord:
Was he also given Certificate of Trekking abi wetin Buhari wan give am so ??

#yawn!!!

Nigga dis is so so boring

Can u come up with something better please?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Meets & Shakes Man Who Trekked From Lagos To Abuja [Photos] by Nobody: 7:46pm On Apr 24, 2015
lalasticlala:
wait o, is he still wearing this same clothe?

grin I thought so too
Re: Buhari Meets & Shakes Man Who Trekked From Lagos To Abuja [Photos] by mkoabiola: 7:49pm On Apr 24, 2015
Who am I to condemn after receiving presidential handshake?
Re: Buhari Meets & Shakes Man Who Trekked From Lagos To Abuja [Photos] by AmaechiLinus(m): 7:49pm On Apr 24, 2015
I hope appointment awaits him when GMB resume office
Re: Buhari Meets & Shakes Man Who Trekked From Lagos To Abuja [Photos] by malonephill(m): 7:49pm On Apr 24, 2015
politricks:
Shut up you cannot even trek from your brain to your hands and you are here critisizing.
so you're among those who believe the guy actually trek for real.

I swear he can make it in two month, if dare it.
The dude dey use style board bus, say hin use weeks
Re: Buhari Meets & Shakes Man Who Trekked From Lagos To Abuja [Photos] by Seemyfather(m): 7:50pm On Apr 24, 2015
Pipsland78:

Reasons he's fraud:
1) Nobody saw him trekking along all other states other than Lagos, Ekiti and Niger states.
2) His phone battery never went dead all along, how did he charge his phone battery?
6) It's simply not possible to cover that distance in 19 days except you trekk non-stop which no human can do.
7) Where was he when it rained? where did he sleep when it was dark? What did he eat when hungry? How did he survive the dangerous lonely nights?

I wonder oooooooooooooooooooooo! Same questions I asked myself and one other person here as well.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Meets & Shakes Man Who Trekked From Lagos To Abuja [Photos] by fareed69(m): 7:50pm On Apr 24, 2015
Bad Belle

Na him dey worry you.

Trek go your village

1 Like

Re: Buhari Meets & Shakes Man Who Trekked From Lagos To Abuja [Photos] by MalcoImX: 7:51pm On Apr 24, 2015
Pipsland78:

Reasons he's fraud:

If you can't answer all these, then you don't have the right to say he didn't do what he did.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Meets & Shakes Man Who Trekked From Lagos To Abuja [Photos] by FemiFaniKayode: 7:51pm On Apr 24, 2015
Pipsland78:

Reasons he's fraud:

you still dey nairaland
Re: Buhari Meets & Shakes Man Who Trekked From Lagos To Abuja [Photos] by millionaireman: 7:51pm On Apr 24, 2015
dhorlipizzu:

#yawn!!!

Nigga dis is so so boring

Can u come up with something better please?

Like me, I de yawn O.

Kwankwaso, gov. of Kano state, just boasted in the media that it was almajiri votes that defeated Jonathan and won Buhari the presidency.

Imagine the quality of a president elected by almajiri. This trekker could be one of the almajiris or an ex.
Re: Buhari Meets & Shakes Man Who Trekked From Lagos To Abuja [Photos] by bmos(m): 7:52pm On Apr 24, 2015
imbless:
Na presidential handshake he go eat?, abeg give that most popular jobless madman something.

Na presido send am make e trek? Thank God no molue knock am down somewhere

1 Like

Re: Buhari Meets & Shakes Man Who Trekked From Lagos To Abuja [Photos] by ZionJay(m): 7:53pm On Apr 24, 2015
Pipsland78:

Reasons he's fraud:

Bro,you must be a medical doctor, adept at dissecting and bisecting.
Re: Buhari Meets & Shakes Man Who Trekked From Lagos To Abuja [Photos] by bmos(m): 7:53pm On Apr 24, 2015
[quote author=ukgreat post=33069763]He should walk back to lagos so that I will believe he achieved that feat[/quote

Bad man u be
Re: Buhari Meets & Shakes Man Who Trekked From Lagos To Abuja [Photos] by ManMi4real: 7:54pm On Apr 24, 2015
Good to hear that, he is now in history and will never be forgot
Re: Buhari Meets & Shakes Man Who Trekked From Lagos To Abuja [Photos] by rolabell(m): 7:56pm On Apr 24, 2015
Lesson learnt ...always keep to your words........as for me...I didn't promise to trek to Abuja....but I promised to celebrate Buhari's victory with everyone around ...which I did!!
Re: Buhari Meets & Shakes Man Who Trekked From Lagos To Abuja [Photos] by Solo84(m): 7:58pm On Apr 24, 2015
This trekker guy shirt don suffer o... hmmm
Re: Buhari Meets & Shakes Man Who Trekked From Lagos To Abuja [Photos] by roymary: 8:00pm On Apr 24, 2015
Trek fire! I'm not hating cos there is nothing to hate here but this dude did not trek anything close to what he claims.
Re: Buhari Meets & Shakes Man Who Trekked From Lagos To Abuja [Photos] by Pinkieblue(f): 8:00pm On Apr 24, 2015
Mization:
Pictures from the meeting of General Buhari and president jonathan.

Pics below

Uncle j0na dey add weight 0
Re: Buhari Meets & Shakes Man Who Trekked From Lagos To Abuja [Photos] by Smooyis(m): 8:01pm On Apr 24, 2015
Iamsynord:

He has Collected Presidential Handshake. U are here ranting on naira land and ordinary Etcetera u never see Shake.
Chaii na u deserve that award
Not yet a presidential handshake. Wait till may 29.
Re: Buhari Meets & Shakes Man Who Trekked From Lagos To Abuja [Photos] by gidjah(m): 8:01pm On Apr 24, 2015
We all need to put our hands together and celebrate our own, this guy made us all proud, if it were in europe CNN and BBC for don appear and give him a guiness book record. But some of us just choose to remain enemies of good things.Knowing fully well that IT is all About CHANGE!!
Re: Buhari Meets & Shakes Man Who Trekked From Lagos To Abuja [Photos] by lovemoi2(f): 8:02pm On Apr 24, 2015
imbless:
Shut up
Re: Buhari Meets & Shakes Man Who Trekked From Lagos To Abuja [Photos] by tellwisdom: 8:03pm On Apr 24, 2015
Scam embarassed
Re: Buhari Meets & Shakes Man Who Trekked From Lagos To Abuja [Photos] by omenka(m): 8:05pm On Apr 24, 2015
lalasticlala:

lol,, he must b stinking really
Nah, come on. You couldn't possibly think he hasn't been washing the clothes naw. smiley
Re: Buhari Meets & Shakes Man Who Trekked From Lagos To Abuja [Photos] by modskiller(m): 8:06pm On Apr 24, 2015
See their sandals
Re: Buhari Meets & Shakes Man Who Trekked From Lagos To Abuja [Photos] by Nobody: 8:08pm On Apr 24, 2015
Pipsland78:

Reasons he's fraud:

I don't know if he is a fraud or not...but if this is the way you reason,then its very poor..
Re: Buhari Meets & Shakes Man Who Trekked From Lagos To Abuja [Photos] by Urine: 8:09pm On Apr 24, 2015
omenka:
Merlin dey learn work for this guy side. grin

Lmao! Oga you no well @ all.
Re: Buhari Meets & Shakes Man Who Trekked From Lagos To Abuja [Photos] by Smooyis(m): 8:12pm On Apr 24, 2015
bigass123:
save your questions for Google..
he is already on his way Up...
Dey there dey rant...
Presidential handshake is nothing compared to what that dude will achieve in days to come.
Worst of all....
...ur opinion is not even important to him!

Really very questionable journey.
Many nairalanders are very sentmental with issues that they fail to do logical appraisal. As much as i would have been happy for the guy in question i keep asking myself some of the raised points in your post.
I hope our president elect will be more careful not to fall for fraudulent assumptions as this as time goes on.
On arrival in abuja, a man who travelled from Lagos would have looked so tired, unkept, and possibly in need of medical attention. Anyway i thank God for his life since the majority believe him. Afterall, democrcy is about the majority. grin shocked shocked cry kiss

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Amaechi Standing At The Back Of President Buhari (Photo) / Why 300 Female Soldiers Were Deployed To Kaduna-Abuja Express - Expert Explains / Police Block Aso Rock As Protesters Reach In Front Of The Presdential Villa.PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.