Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:22 AM

Buhari Meets & Shakes Man Who Trekked From Lagos To Abuja [Photos] - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Meets & Shakes Man Who Trekked From Lagos To Abuja [Photos] (66241 Views)

Photos: A Man Trekked From Jama'are To Bauchi But Have No One To Welcome Him / Man Who Trekked In Solidarity For APC Receives N.25 Million Cash Reward. Photo / Photos: Atiku Abubakar And Bola Tinubu Welcome Man Who Trekked From Yola To Abuj (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Meets & Shakes Man Who Trekked From Lagos To Abuja [Photos] by lalasticlala(m): 8:13pm On Apr 24, 2015
omenka:
Nah, come on. You couldn't possibly think he hasn't been washing the clothes naw. smiley

lol
Re: Buhari Meets & Shakes Man Who Trekked From Lagos To Abuja [Photos] by IYANGBALI: 8:14pm On Apr 24, 2015
Idrismusty97:
Once again Buhari looks so presidential! smiley
unlike the one standing beside him
Re: Buhari Meets & Shakes Man Who Trekked From Lagos To Abuja [Photos] by Tmaritas76(m): 8:14pm On Apr 24, 2015
typing wait...........

u there?
Re: Buhari Meets & Shakes Man Who Trekked From Lagos To Abuja [Photos] by hkidola00(m): 8:15pm On Apr 24, 2015
Idrismusty97:
hello, can i know why u gave uself d musty in ur name
Re: Buhari Meets & Shakes Man Who Trekked From Lagos To Abuja [Photos] by Smooyis(m): 8:15pm On Apr 24, 2015
Pipsland78:
This fraudster of a trekker is still wearing this same clothe?

Reasons he's fraud:
1) Nobody saw him trekking along all other states other than Lagos, Ekiti and Niger states.
2) His phone battery never went dead all along, how did he charge his phone battery?
3) He never changed his clothes yet he didn't die of stench from the clothe.
4) He had only one bottle of water with him all along.
5) He never lost his way. How come he knows the route so perfectly.
6) It's simply not possible to cover that distance in 19 days except you trekk non-stop which no human can do.
7) Where was he when it rained? where did he sleep when it was dark? What did he eat when hungry? How did he survive the dangerous lonely nights?

The dude is faker than Abacha's smile.
Really very questionable journey.
Many nairalanders are very sentimental with issues that they fail to do logical appraisal. As much as i would have been happy for the guy in question i keep asking myself some of the raised points in your post.
I hope our president elect will be more careful not to fall for fraudulent assumptions as this as time goes on.
On arrival in abuja, a man who travelled from Lagos would have looked so tired, unkept, and possibly in need of medical attention. Anyway i thank God for his life since the majority believe him. Afterall, democrcy is all about the majority. sad

1 Like

Re: Buhari Meets & Shakes Man Who Trekked From Lagos To Abuja [Photos] by bolabe: 8:16pm On Apr 24, 2015
Eyepencil:
A scammer receiving award from baba one chance...grin
Badbele,which one be one chance,you no dey tire with ur heatred?
Re: Buhari Meets & Shakes Man Who Trekked From Lagos To Abuja [Photos] by Fourwinds: 8:17pm On Apr 24, 2015
Eyepencil:
A scammer receiving award from baba one chance...grin
e pain u self
Re: Buhari Meets & Shakes Man Who Trekked From Lagos To Abuja [Photos] by gangar(m): 8:21pm On Apr 24, 2015
In that photo who is the younger one of the 2 between gej and GMB?
Re: Buhari Meets & Shakes Man Who Trekked From Lagos To Abuja [Photos] by niceguy7(m): 8:24pm On Apr 24, 2015
Princess042:
wetin the handshake wan do?
I hope he rewards him for all the trekking things
if na true o
Hu send am? E wan kill himself grin
Re: Buhari Meets & Shakes Man Who Trekked From Lagos To Abuja [Photos] by Mamaflex(f): 8:24pm On Apr 24, 2015
politricks:
Shut up you cannot even trek from your brain to your hands and you are here critisizing.
Lol... Ewoooooooo. See finishing. Chai!! Guy you get mouth o. If you see the way I bust into laugh enh, my children come dey say"mummy what's that?" cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Meets & Shakes Man Who Trekked From Lagos To Abuja [Photos] by dhorlipizzu(m): 8:25pm On Apr 24, 2015
millionaireman:

Like me, I de yawn O.

Kwankwaso, gov. of Kano state, just boasted in the media that it was almajiri votes that defeated Jonathan and won Buhari the presidency.

Imagine the quality of a president elected by almajiri. This trekker could be one of the almajiris or an ex.

#yawn!!! Bro can't u still come up with something better?

I need to see wah uve gotten upstairs... so bro quote me and convince me u not clueless as ur hero GEJ... da_ft brain

1 Like

Re: Buhari Meets & Shakes Man Who Trekked From Lagos To Abuja [Photos] by PassingShot(m): 8:26pm On Apr 24, 2015
politricks:
Shut up you cannot even trek from your brain to your hands and you are here critisizing.

Chai, daris Goodu ooooo! You too wicked man.

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari Meets & Shakes Man Who Trekked From Lagos To Abuja [Photos] by Chirokusko: 8:27pm On Apr 24, 2015
imbless:
Na presidential handshake he go eat?, abeg give that most popular jobless madman something.
Three words you mentioned fits you; jobless, madman and gout.
Re: Buhari Meets & Shakes Man Who Trekked From Lagos To Abuja [Photos] by imbless: 8:29pm On Apr 24, 2015
Chirokusko:

Three words you mentioned fits you; jobless, madman and gout.
u must be stu*pid
Re: Buhari Meets & Shakes Man Who Trekked From Lagos To Abuja [Photos] by kingDarius(m): 8:34pm On Apr 24, 2015
Keep asking d questions whilst he enjoys d benefits.
If u still care to know how...enter road like forest Gump.
quote author=Pipsland78 post=33070611]This fraudster of a trekker is still wearing this same clothe?

Reasons he's fraud:
1) Nobody saw him trekking along all other states other than Lagos, Ekiti and Niger states.
2) His phone battery never went dead all along, how did he charge his phone battery?
6) It's simply not possible to cover that distance in 19 days except you trekk non-stop which no human can do.
7) Where was he when it rained? where did he sleep when it was dark? What did he eat when hungry? How did he survive the dangerous lonely nights?

The dude is faker than Abacha's smile.[/quote]
Re: Buhari Meets & Shakes Man Who Trekked From Lagos To Abuja [Photos] by darkjorse: 8:35pm On Apr 24, 2015
is that all,? Pls allow the man to start redeeming his promises, all these social media thing is over
Re: Buhari Meets & Shakes Man Who Trekked From Lagos To Abuja [Photos] by beejayphako(m): 8:38pm On Apr 24, 2015
imbless:
Na presidential handshake he go eat?, abeg give that most popular jobless madman something.

grin grin grin
Re: Buhari Meets & Shakes Man Who Trekked From Lagos To Abuja [Photos] by Chirokusko: 8:40pm On Apr 24, 2015
Pipsland78:

Reasons he's fraud:

It tells me you either share same father or mother with Jonathan, for your IQ resemble so much that you reason and think the same way
Re: Buhari Meets & Shakes Man Who Trekked From Lagos To Abuja [Photos] by frank043(m): 8:43pm On Apr 24, 2015
As Mr trekker has kept to his words(if its true or a mere fraud,I don't really give a hoot),so should GMB keep his. We all know the mountain of vows he made in the course of campaigning. If he doesn't,then he is no different from the others...He should realize that all eyes are on him. I wish him good health and long life so that he will fulfil every vow!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Meets & Shakes Man Who Trekked From Lagos To Abuja [Photos] by jamillion: 8:53pm On Apr 24, 2015
Minister of culture and tourism will be fine
Re: Buhari Meets & Shakes Man Who Trekked From Lagos To Abuja [Photos] by M4gunners: 8:53pm On Apr 24, 2015
Idrismusty97:
Cry me emmm water; sea,river.
Re: Buhari Meets & Shakes Man Who Trekked From Lagos To Abuja [Photos] by dabossman(m): 8:54pm On Apr 24, 2015
millionaireman:

General in democracy sounds great before your ears, but not before the ears of modern people. People who served as General in their country's military but won elections to become their country's presidency do not use the title General in a democracy. Some thing is missing in this search of enabling titles for Buhari.

You guys are fast turning this country to the downside.

Er, has he been sworn in as President?
Re: Buhari Meets & Shakes Man Who Trekked From Lagos To Abuja [Photos] by Emphany: 8:55pm On Apr 24, 2015
imbless:
my brother,Buhari nova be president until may 29th sef,so na ordinary hand shake.mk dem give d guy money
Re: Buhari Meets & Shakes Man Who Trekked From Lagos To Abuja [Photos] by CherishedIma(f): 9:04pm On Apr 24, 2015
mascot87:
Guy made history while some ediots are hating. Many of them condemning this man have not & will never get a presidential handshake. angry

Dem dey eat the presidential hand shake. Smh. No hard feelings tho

1 Like

Re: Buhari Meets & Shakes Man Who Trekked From Lagos To Abuja [Photos] by femolala001(m): 9:08pm On Apr 24, 2015
i dont know why i am finding it dificult to believe this story..
Re: Buhari Meets & Shakes Man Who Trekked From Lagos To Abuja [Photos] by cococandy(f): 9:14pm On Apr 24, 2015
I'm happy for him smiley
Re: Buhari Meets & Shakes Man Who Trekked From Lagos To Abuja [Photos] by austinesteve(m): 9:19pm On Apr 24, 2015
;Dinteresting!! ****seriously thinking of wat 2 do to get this fame**** cry ...got an idea, come May29 if the transition goes peacefully, I will trek from pH city to Abuja. grin ;
Re: Buhari Meets & Shakes Man Who Trekked From Lagos To Abuja [Photos] by africanusvu(m): 9:21pm On Apr 24, 2015
See what joblessness can cause,if every nigeria shld reason like these mugu,Nigeria will remain d poorest nation on earth,Put him in prison straight
Re: Buhari Meets & Shakes Man Who Trekked From Lagos To Abuja [Photos] by princesdee(f): 9:23pm On Apr 24, 2015
bebene:
celebrity of the year, i like your style
Exactly! its not easy atall.
Re: Buhari Meets & Shakes Man Who Trekked From Lagos To Abuja [Photos] by roymary: 9:24pm On Apr 24, 2015
If you waka from 6am to 6pm daily for 18days- you will lose significant weight- this guy still fat for face like who dey take ABC Transport steady. grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari Meets & Shakes Man Who Trekked From Lagos To Abuja [Photos] by Ultimate300(m): 9:27pm On Apr 24, 2015
Pipsland78:

Reasons he's fraud:

kontiniyo hetin. he already plan his jorney long before now, so dont come here now and then ask about weather he knew road or nt weather his phone shut down or nt, before u ask how come his phone never die, u better knw which kain phone he dey use, and how many b3 he take waka come..... and to say that nobody see am on the road is totaly uncalled 4. how many people knw he will did ths jorney,, nt to talk about who will waste tyme searchng him on the road.
Re: Buhari Meets & Shakes Man Who Trekked From Lagos To Abuja [Photos] by emorse(m): 9:31pm On Apr 24, 2015
Pipsland78:

Reasons he's fraud:

Very shallow questions IMHO.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nwanneka Ekweremadu Must Be An Humble And Respectful Wife / Amaechi Standing At The Back Of President Buhari (Photo) / Why 300 Female Soldiers Were Deployed To Kaduna-Abuja Express - Expert Explains

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.