Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,799 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:14 AM

Tonto Dike Burns Luxury Shopper's Goods She Refused To Pay For [photo] - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dike Burns Luxury Shopper's Goods She Refused To Pay For [photo] (52401 Views)

Tonto Dike's Husband Bought Lexus For Her (Photos) / Dencia Accuses Luxury Shopper Pearl Who Fought Tonto Dikeh Of Stealing Her N40m / Dencia Blast Tonto Dike On Twitter, Tells Her To Pay The Luxury Shopper Shes Owi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tonto Dike Burns Luxury Shopper's Goods She Refused To Pay For [photo] by BluePearls(m): 11:02pm On Apr 24, 2015
slimzypink:
igbos once again!!!! always feeling invincible when it comes to money ...dear Igbos why are some of you like this>>>>

How can you feel joy knowing fully well that you are duping some one!!!! angry

well to the nice igbos out there change ur bad folks...

I'm sorry to say you lack common sense.

3 Likes

Re: Tonto Dike Burns Luxury Shopper's Goods She Refused To Pay For [photo] by lexy2014: 11:27pm On Apr 24, 2015
Airforce1:
Ghen ghen. Tonto Dikeh has burnt the bags luxury shopper Pearl accused her of refusing to pay for. Tonto burnt them and sent the video to Pearl. And Pearl definitely to get back at Tonto shared the video PLUS Tonto Dikeh's phone number.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2015/04/wow-tonto-dikeh-burns-bags-from-luxury.html
wetin dem de talk?all those things too plenty †☺ read on top common bag matter.I no understand d matter,abi tonto first announce give us say she wan go buy bag?wetin come b our fanny say she burn bag?
Re: Tonto Dike Burns Luxury Shopper's Goods She Refused To Pay For [photo] by nosike3(m): 11:30pm On Apr 24, 2015
kachnov:

So when it comes to bashing ibo, a rivers state (south south)girl ,becomes an ibo.Guess you want to broaden your horizon of bashing.

Your brain is awesome,what's inside??Pig sauce??
Dont mind her, common sense isn't common anymore!! What do you expect from diabolic bigots whose sole aid in life is to end up as omolile or agbero!!
Re: Tonto Dike Burns Luxury Shopper's Goods She Refused To Pay For [photo] by bigtt76(f): 11:33pm On Apr 24, 2015
Tonto acted xenophobically today by burning the so-called designer's bag. I hereby imploy everyone here to boycott all thing 'Tonto' with immediate effect grin Mods .....@lalastical ....@Seun ....abeg take note no more front page things for Tonto until further notice
Re: Tonto Dike Burns Luxury Shopper's Goods She Refused To Pay For [photo] by nosike3(m): 11:37pm On Apr 24, 2015
bigtt76:
Tonto acted xenophobically today by burning the so-called designer's bag. I hereby imploy everyone here to boycott all thing 'Tonto' with immediate effect grin Mods .....@lalastical ....@Seun ....abeg take note no more front page things for Tonto until further notice
wow!! So funny!! sad is this an attempt at comedy or is this you being absolutely uncreative and Stupidd!!! angry Geez! undecided
Re: Tonto Dike Burns Luxury Shopper's Goods She Refused To Pay For [photo] by shilz(f): 11:37pm On Apr 24, 2015
So MR X cldnt pay 4 tontos bags,abi his own kinda success is nt sexually transmited..
Re: Tonto Dike Burns Luxury Shopper's Goods She Refused To Pay For [photo] by sonnie10: 11:44pm On Apr 24, 2015
acidtalk:

I swear to God who made me, i read your post FIVE solid times and it made absolutely no sense. Where in the post indicated people should drop their numbers for tonto to call them? Please if next time you read a thread and don't understand, just move one to another. Afterall, you mustn't comment on all threads.

You know, there are people who do not know and do not want to learn so am not bothered
Re: Tonto Dike Burns Luxury Shopper's Goods She Refused To Pay For [photo] by winodey(m): 11:47pm On Apr 24, 2015
Boko Haram commander killed in Borno forest - Defence HQ
Re: Tonto Dike Burns Luxury Shopper's Goods She Refused To Pay For [photo] by djunior(m): 12:30am On Apr 25, 2015
slimzypink:
igbos once again!!!! always feeling invincible when it comes to money ...dear Igbos why are some of you like this>>>>

Why are you bringing igbos into this? You have really shown how dumb you are.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dike Burns Luxury Shopper's Goods She Refused To Pay For [photo] by naijaspeak(m): 2:07am On Apr 25, 2015
[size=20pt]Why this needless wastage by a socalled Naija celebrity? It should have been given to the needy people in our society?

Tonto Dike, You fall your hands as a celebrity, you did not act well on this matter. Your behaviour instead of portraying you in good light seems to set you back.

By burning those luxury goods what did you gain? What did society gain? This is a babyish and childish conduct.[/size]
Re: Tonto Dike Burns Luxury Shopper's Goods She Refused To Pay For [photo] by blesseddivah(f): 2:30am On Apr 25, 2015
mehhnnn
Re: Tonto Dike Burns Luxury Shopper's Goods She Refused To Pay For [photo] by ireneidiva(f): 4:39am On Apr 25, 2015
slimzypink:

She's not igbo!
Re: Tonto Dike Burns Luxury Shopper's Goods She Refused To Pay For [photo] by scarffield(m): 4:51am On Apr 25, 2015
slimzypink:

commom senx x nt truly commom!
Re: Tonto Dike Burns Luxury Shopper's Goods She Refused To Pay For [photo] by ofala(m): 5:16am On Apr 25, 2015
slimzypink:

Keep wasting your energy on a tribe that doesn't know you exist. Don't grow up and don't work hard ooo, rather always put your silly nose down and keep sniffing tribal vanity.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dike Burns Luxury Shopper's Goods She Refused To Pay For [photo] by hopeforcharles(m): 5:45am On Apr 25, 2015
slimzypink:

You are the most stupidest b¦tch I have read her massage for quite some time now, what has this got to do with the igbos, I guess inferiority complex is what is your problem since zu can't be like us you wanna try to paint our name black forgetting that you are simply exposing ur slowpoke attitudes, keep posting that bulshit and don't think of your stunt life and how to come out of your quagmiry life, fluke.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dike Burns Luxury Shopper's Goods She Refused To Pay For [photo] by chingydaboss(m): 6:11am On Apr 25, 2015
Wasted sperm.. wish ur parents did sumtin. Else dat night instead of having sex.. sure dey hv been regretting their actions frm day 1...
slimzypink:

Re: Tonto Dike Burns Luxury Shopper's Goods She Refused To Pay For [photo] by smsdigito: 6:46am On Apr 25, 2015
Airforce1:
Ghen ghen. Tonto Dikeh has burnt the bags luxury shopper Pearl accused her of refusing to pay for. Tonto burnt them and sent the video to Pearl. And Pearl definitely to get back at Tonto shared the video PLUS Tonto Dikeh's phone number.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2015/04/wow-tonto-dikeh-burns-bags-from-luxury.html
[size=20pt]beauty +money+ fame + everything good - Character = [/size][size=27pt]0[/size]
Trust me.

Re: Tonto Dike Burns Luxury Shopper's Goods She Refused To Pay For [photo] by preciousMI1(f): 7:12am On Apr 25, 2015
hmmmm..... Tonto and this pumpsberry chic.... dunno whom to believe. ...
attention seeker tonto
Re: Tonto Dike Burns Luxury Shopper's Goods She Refused To Pay For [photo] by chuks87(m): 7:29am On Apr 25, 2015
slimzypink:

people like u r d main problem of nigeria... SMH
Re: Tonto Dike Burns Luxury Shopper's Goods She Refused To Pay For [photo] by dyfatai(m): 7:40am On Apr 25, 2015
slimzypink:

oponu nie. tribal bigot oshi
Re: Tonto Dike Burns Luxury Shopper's Goods She Refused To Pay For [photo] by otiigba1(m): 7:41am On Apr 25, 2015
sonnie10:

You know, there are people who do not know and do not want to learn so am not bothered

gbam! he is obviously ignorant nigerians are very good in been ignorant, i agree to your earlier comment the whole scam is to get people's phone number if they ring that apparently tonto dike,s phone number,
Re: Tonto Dike Burns Luxury Shopper's Goods She Refused To Pay For [photo] by Timikoko94: 9:42am On Apr 25, 2015
Tontolet is very childish not matured@all
Re: Tonto Dike Burns Luxury Shopper's Goods She Refused To Pay For [photo] by Nobody: 5:04pm On Apr 25, 2015
Ewu who told you she is IGBO?

slimzypink:

Re: Tonto Dike Burns Luxury Shopper's Goods She Refused To Pay For [photo] by Nobody: 5:09pm On Apr 25, 2015
Don't mind the hag! She desperately wants an IGBO man but have been dumped! Hence,her frustration!

hopeforcharles:

You are the most stupidest b¦tch I have read her massage for quite some time now, what has this got to do with the igbos, I guess inferiority complex is what is your problem since zu can't be like us you wanna try to paint our name black forgetting that you are simply exposing ur slowpoke attitudes, keep posting that bulshit and don't think of your stunt life and how to come out of your quagmiry life, fluke.
Re: Tonto Dike Burns Luxury Shopper's Goods She Refused To Pay For [photo] by sonnie10: 9:41pm On Apr 25, 2015
otiigba1:
gbam! he is obviously ignorant nigerians are very good in been ignorant, i agree to your earlier comment the whole scam is to get people's phone number if they ring that apparently tonto dike,s phone number,

I don't waste my time with people who know it all.
Re: Tonto Dike Burns Luxury Shopper's Goods She Refused To Pay For [photo] by chuks87(m): 3:09am On Apr 26, 2015
slimzypink:

*edited*

How I feel about a some peeps of a tribe is how I feel, and I stand by that Opinion today and the next day!!!

If u are hurt by what I said...fine spill al the vulgar stupidity of ur deranged mind, but the truth would alwayz be the truth..now run along dumb folks...my last words to u dumbledores ..dont @ me again

Cc
ofala
peppyluv02, dyfatai, chuks87, chingydaboss, ireneidiva, CashdownNG, dechandel

... nice literary lines... no one tells u how gifted u are? d sky ll gonna ur limit if u channel it in d right direction....keep it up n dnt give up on ur dreams....
Re: Tonto Dike Burns Luxury Shopper's Goods She Refused To Pay For [photo] by dechandel(f): 4:51am On Apr 26, 2015
slimzypink:

You need to check your warped sense of reasoning..
I told you before, aint telling you again..

Stockfish!!
Re: Tonto Dike Burns Luxury Shopper's Goods She Refused To Pay For [photo] by CashdownNG: 7:42am On Apr 26, 2015
Cashdown Nigeria, Nigeria's first Online Pawnshop

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

8 Veteran Nollywood Actresses In Their 50s Who Are Stunningly Ageless / Kanayo O Kanayo And Anita Ukah At Cros-over Night In Mbaise Imo State / Fans Go Crazy As Kizz Daniel Finally Performed At The Fifa World Cup Qatar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.