Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,209 members, 7,818,706 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:23 PM

Tonto Dike Burns Luxury Shopper's Goods She Refused To Pay For [photo] - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dike Burns Luxury Shopper's Goods She Refused To Pay For [photo] (52398 Views)

Tonto Dike's Husband Bought Lexus For Her (Photos) / Dencia Accuses Luxury Shopper Pearl Who Fought Tonto Dikeh Of Stealing Her N40m / Dencia Blast Tonto Dike On Twitter, Tells Her To Pay The Luxury Shopper Shes Owi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tonto Dike Burns Luxury Shopper's Goods She Refused To Pay For [photo] by sonnie10: 8:56pm On Apr 24, 2015
Some people are very slow in thinking. The aim of this post is to get pple's phone number for bulk SMS/advert.
Re: Tonto Dike Burns Luxury Shopper's Goods She Refused To Pay For [photo] by tellwisdom: 8:58pm On Apr 24, 2015
Ok, she burnt 2000 Naira goods... So what?? sad

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dike Burns Luxury Shopper's Goods She Refused To Pay For [photo] by lukxman(m): 8:58pm On Apr 24, 2015
Jealous ones still envy... Babban Pun

Tonto, keep on chasing the paper , u're living ur life... T I da Rihanna

For they are sinners who are probably going to sin again... Lord 4giv 'em 4 things they dnt und'stand... Kendrick Lamar

Tontolet aka Poko Lee gindin DB Lee u've survived d worst controversies and girl, u just won't quit b!tching coz dtz u baby
Re: Tonto Dike Burns Luxury Shopper's Goods She Refused To Pay For [photo] by bxcode(m): 8:59pm On Apr 24, 2015
slimzypink:
igbos once again!!!! always feeling invincible when it comes to money ...dear Igbos why are some of you like this>>>>

How can you feel joy knowing fully well that you are duping some one!!!! angry

well to the nice igbos out there change ur bad folks...
Can I e-slap you just once? undecided

4 Likes

Re: Tonto Dike Burns Luxury Shopper's Goods She Refused To Pay For [photo] by Dteflondon1(m): 9:01pm On Apr 24, 2015
Tonto dike is wicked and mean, first she refused to pay and now she burns them. Karma will definitly visit her for oppressing this lady.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dike Burns Luxury Shopper's Goods She Refused To Pay For [photo] by Nobody: 9:01pm On Apr 24, 2015
Shortyy:

lol! Tonto always get into trouble, it's like her middle name.

Lol, yeah smiley
Re: Tonto Dike Burns Luxury Shopper's Goods She Refused To Pay For [photo] by olaolulazio(m): 9:01pm On Apr 24, 2015
If she like make she burn her house. e no concern me.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dike Burns Luxury Shopper's Goods She Refused To Pay For [photo] by lordyugo: 9:02pm On Apr 24, 2015
She has so much bottled up frustration and anger coupled wit weed n drugs dts y she reacts like a psycho. All ds pple dat attained relevance as a result of d mediocrity called nollywood. Kudos to d lady for being so matured

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dike Burns Luxury Shopper's Goods She Refused To Pay For [photo] by lordyugo: 9:05pm On Apr 24, 2015
bxcode:

Can I e-slap you just once? undecided

E slapn him will jus make him relevant. Embarrassing d persn dt gave birth to him
Re: Tonto Dike Burns Luxury Shopper's Goods She Refused To Pay For [photo] by chrisdera: 9:06pm On Apr 24, 2015
Re: Tonto Dike Burns Luxury Shopper's Goods She Refused To Pay For [photo] by obowunmi(m): 9:09pm On Apr 24, 2015
Isn't the gist that she bought the fake items as a gift for someone?

Did she go and collect the gift back?
Re: Tonto Dike Burns Luxury Shopper's Goods She Refused To Pay For [photo] by Salmoneus(m): 9:11pm On Apr 24, 2015
Wickedness! sad

I called the number, it rang then she must have cut the call, I called again it was switched off. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dike Burns Luxury Shopper's Goods She Refused To Pay For [photo] by Emyben(m): 9:12pm On Apr 24, 2015
slimzypink:
igbos once again!!!! always feeling invincible when it comes to money ...dear Igbos why are some of you like this>>>>

Shut up! Tonto is not Igbo, she is Ikwerre! Isnt that what y'all say? She behaves bad now and you term her Igbo forgetting y'all peeps argument that Ikwerres aint Igbos. Hypocrites!

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dike Burns Luxury Shopper's Goods She Refused To Pay For [photo] by swisschris(m): 9:15pm On Apr 24, 2015
slimzypink:

as if I knew nd was waiting for sm1 like u to bring in tribalism, Wtf is wrong with u, every bad thing that associates with Money u mention igbo then if its good u say one Nigeria, God help ye all tribalisitic hypocrites

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dike Burns Luxury Shopper's Goods She Refused To Pay For [photo] by babsnuel(m): 9:20pm On Apr 24, 2015
Dis tonto dike sef she no knw say she don old abi.. undecidedDis tonto dike sef she no knw say she don old abi..
Re: Tonto Dike Burns Luxury Shopper's Goods She Refused To Pay For [photo] by Bgorgeous: 9:33pm On Apr 24, 2015
That girl called tonto is sick from too much weed she smokes Mtcheeeew
Re: Tonto Dike Burns Luxury Shopper's Goods She Refused To Pay For [photo] by tunnary(m): 9:43pm On Apr 24, 2015
Tonto dicke has always been an animal in human form, i dislike everytin abt her
Re: Tonto Dike Burns Luxury Shopper's Goods She Refused To Pay For [photo] by themodernman: 9:48pm On Apr 24, 2015
ginawest:
y burn it?she shud av jes given it to someone else..ok,wot has she gained by burning it?

Don't lie you're interested in dat bag... cheesy
Re: Tonto Dike Burns Luxury Shopper's Goods She Refused To Pay For [photo] by Tshaphilo: 9:50pm On Apr 24, 2015
if u ve ever had neck pain. u will know it affects thinking that must ve been. the state she was wen she did that. so forgive her.
Re: Tonto Dike Burns Luxury Shopper's Goods She Refused To Pay For [photo] by Emperorone(m): 9:50pm On Apr 24, 2015
In criminal code, laws of Lagos state 2011 of Federal republic of Nigeria Tonto's actions amount to 1. Stealing, 2. Obtaining goods under false pretence(OBT), 3, malicious damage, 4, issuance of dud cheque. So can you see if prosecuted and found guilty she will bag not less than 20 years in prison. meanwhile pearls action for not going to court will encourage other would be criminals like tonto to blossom and finally if it was a common man that committed such crime, Pearl would have spent that money just to "teach her a lesson" Let's change our mindset. The law does not recognise any criminal celebrity.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dike Burns Luxury Shopper's Goods She Refused To Pay For [photo] by Idowuogbo(f): 9:58pm On Apr 24, 2015
obowunmi:
Isn't the gist that she bought the fake items as a gift for someone?

Did she go and collect the gift back?
I wonder! The mumu obviously used the products and refused to pay the lady as soon as she noticed the ish she bought was fake.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dike Burns Luxury Shopper's Goods She Refused To Pay For [photo] by Nobody: 10:03pm On Apr 24, 2015
d bag is authentic than her expired pucy.so chidish

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dike Burns Luxury Shopper's Goods She Refused To Pay For [photo] by Simplefaithy(m): 10:07pm On Apr 24, 2015
baybeeboi:
what is Tonto Dike?
. Co-ask??
Re: Tonto Dike Burns Luxury Shopper's Goods She Refused To Pay For [photo] by afrokid(m): 10:25pm On Apr 24, 2015
The kind of silly threads that make nairaland these days... don't know what this topic would do for me now...
Re: Tonto Dike Burns Luxury Shopper's Goods She Refused To Pay For [photo] by repogirl(f): 10:27pm On Apr 24, 2015
This is what happens when one lets that disease called celebrity fester in one's brain, Tonto Dike is rapidly losing her sanity, that's for sure!
Re: Tonto Dike Burns Luxury Shopper's Goods She Refused To Pay For [photo] by CashdownNG: 10:39pm On Apr 24, 2015
Cashdown Nigeria, Nigeria's first online Pawnshop

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dike Burns Luxury Shopper's Goods She Refused To Pay For [photo] by acidtalk: 10:43pm On Apr 24, 2015
sonnie10:
Some people are very slow in thinking. The aim of this post is to get pple's phone number for bulk SMS/advert.

I swear to God who made me, i read your post FIVE solid times and it made absolutely no sense. Where in the post indicated people should drop their numbers for tonto to call them? Please if next time you read a thread and don't understand, just move on to another. Afterall, you mustn't comment on all threads.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dike Burns Luxury Shopper's Goods She Refused To Pay For [photo] by oluwasegun007(m): 10:47pm On Apr 24, 2015
& d oda day she said she was tru wit her anger problems.....dis 1 go pour hot soup 4 moda n law head ooo
Re: Tonto Dike Burns Luxury Shopper's Goods She Refused To Pay For [photo] by doreenvee(f): 10:50pm On Apr 24, 2015
Online chitchat doesn't make sense. The girl or lady should just go to Tonto's house and settle their issue. Even involving the public is uncalled for. After all, when she started her business with a celebrity,it was a private thing. angry
Re: Tonto Dike Burns Luxury Shopper's Goods She Refused To Pay For [photo] by ebosed: 10:52pm On Apr 24, 2015
baybeeboi:
what is Tonto Dike?

Toto is honeywell
Dike is joystick
Re: Tonto Dike Burns Luxury Shopper's Goods She Refused To Pay For [photo] by BluePearls(m): 10:59pm On Apr 24, 2015
And someone here will open her stewpid mouth and call her role model angry
Re: Tonto Dike Burns Luxury Shopper's Goods She Refused To Pay For [photo] by Nobody: 11:01pm On Apr 24, 2015
slimzypink:

I cant blieve u are dis sick..tonto dike is even better..olosho..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Liz Anjorin Acquires A Range Rover Autobiography / See Photo Of Tonto Dikeh In The Labor Room / 8 Veteran Nollywood Actresses In Their 50s Who Are Stunningly Ageless

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.