Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,693 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:53 PM

Tonto Dike Burns Luxury Shopper's Goods She Refused To Pay For [photo] - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dike Burns Luxury Shopper's Goods She Refused To Pay For [photo] (52397 Views)

Tonto Dike's Husband Bought Lexus For Her (Photos) / Dencia Accuses Luxury Shopper Pearl Who Fought Tonto Dikeh Of Stealing Her N40m / Dencia Blast Tonto Dike On Twitter, Tells Her To Pay The Luxury Shopper Shes Owi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tonto Dike Burns Luxury Shopper's Goods She Refused To Pay For [photo] by MKO4ever(m): 8:19pm On Apr 24, 2015
This thread is not necessary, so I will not waste my comments on it
Re: Tonto Dike Burns Luxury Shopper's Goods She Refused To Pay For [photo] by jamillion: 8:19pm On Apr 24, 2015
So diz babe's dis cheap.
Re: Tonto Dike Burns Luxury Shopper's Goods She Refused To Pay For [photo] by fergieboy: 8:20pm On Apr 24, 2015
grin

Re: Tonto Dike Burns Luxury Shopper's Goods She Refused To Pay For [photo] by money121(m): 8:20pm On Apr 24, 2015
Ok
Re: Tonto Dike Burns Luxury Shopper's Goods She Refused To Pay For [photo] by espn(m): 8:20pm On Apr 24, 2015
Have been reading comment and am not impressed.m Do u think she will do dis with a clear eyes.. she was on drugs!
Re: Tonto Dike Burns Luxury Shopper's Goods She Refused To Pay For [photo] by Skoopy(m): 8:22pm On Apr 24, 2015
If guys no dey dial that number now or save the number, make I know why.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dike Burns Luxury Shopper's Goods She Refused To Pay For [photo] by victors123: 8:24pm On Apr 24, 2015
coolNonsense!!!
Re: Tonto Dike Burns Luxury Shopper's Goods She Refused To Pay For [photo] by justynneke(f): 8:25pm On Apr 24, 2015
Abeg nor follow A̶̲̥̅♏ quarell o

She b one kain nyamanyama babe wey wan pour sand fr ur garri both physically, spiritually, financially n even pussyally
Re: Tonto Dike Burns Luxury Shopper's Goods She Refused To Pay For [photo] by Bants(m): 8:26pm On Apr 24, 2015
Tonto Dikeh is about to get dumped again she is definitely suicidal and the oloshi wan blow grammar
Re: Tonto Dike Burns Luxury Shopper's Goods She Refused To Pay For [photo] by niceguy7(m): 8:26pm On Apr 24, 2015
Hu cares?......she is jst pompous undecided
Re: Tonto Dike Burns Luxury Shopper's Goods She Refused To Pay For [photo] by xtervaganza(m): 8:29pm On Apr 24, 2015
This toto decay girl is an absolute low life

I never liked her
Re: Tonto Dike Burns Luxury Shopper's Goods She Refused To Pay For [photo] by pcaliphate(m): 8:29pm On Apr 24, 2015
grin grin Pls what's the square root of 2! I want to confirm if my sub would soon end?

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dike Burns Luxury Shopper's Goods She Refused To Pay For [photo] by jascon1(m): 8:31pm On Apr 24, 2015
Airforce1:
I think tonto dikeh went too far on these one
ah ah this ia nonsense na. she has already worn the clothes and took pics with them. Let her pay her debt. Ashawo way no fit draw her debt

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dike Burns Luxury Shopper's Goods She Refused To Pay For [photo] by jascon1(m): 8:32pm On Apr 24, 2015
pcaliphate:
grin grin Pls what's the square root of 2! I want to confirm if my sub would soon end?
my brother the square root is the root in the middle of the square.
Re: Tonto Dike Burns Luxury Shopper's Goods She Refused To Pay For [photo] by iphanyiuma(m): 8:32pm On Apr 24, 2015
The burn gave the bag a skull drawing...look well sharp eyes
Re: Tonto Dike Burns Luxury Shopper's Goods She Refused To Pay For [photo] by Shortyy(f): 8:33pm On Apr 24, 2015
Justfollowit:
This is one of the reason the society needs lots and lots of psychiatric hospitals.

This babe needs to be hospitalised asap.
she's got problems, issues, and she's mentally sick.
Re: Tonto Dike Burns Luxury Shopper's Goods She Refused To Pay For [photo] by Chubhie: 8:33pm On Apr 24, 2015
Tonto doesn't have a good Consigliere. I'm more interested on how this pans out when the victor and vanquished emerges.
Re: Tonto Dike Burns Luxury Shopper's Goods She Refused To Pay For [photo] by kachnov(m): 8:34pm On Apr 24, 2015
slimzypink:
igbos once again!!!! always feeling invincible when it comes to money ...dear Igbos why are some of you like this>>>>

How can you feel joy knowing fully well that you are duping some one!!!! angry

well to the nice igbos out there change ur bad folks...

So when it comes to bashing ibo, a rivers state (south south)girl ,becomes an ibo.Guess you want to broaden your horizon of bashing.

Your brain is awesome,what's inside??Pig sauce??

8 Likes

Re: Tonto Dike Burns Luxury Shopper's Goods She Refused To Pay For [photo] by pcaliphate(m): 8:37pm On Apr 24, 2015
jascon1:
my brother the square root is the root in the middle of the square.
My Boss! Can you elaborate and expanxiate and equally elucidate on your above mathematical calculative conclusion! Sorry sir! grin grin

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dike Burns Luxury Shopper's Goods She Refused To Pay For [photo] by baybeeboi: 8:38pm On Apr 24, 2015
justynneke:
Abeg nor follow A̶̲̥̅♏ quarell o

She b one kain nyamanyama babe wey wan pour sand fr ur garri both physically, spiritually, financially n even pussyally
babe,no vex again now,abeg
Re: Tonto Dike Burns Luxury Shopper's Goods She Refused To Pay For [photo] by pussypounder(m): 8:42pm On Apr 24, 2015
I am coming back to comment..
Re: Tonto Dike Burns Luxury Shopper's Goods She Refused To Pay For [photo] by Stevano007(m): 8:43pm On Apr 24, 2015
[size=18pt]She Photoshopped the Bag Burning...I c Nollywood Fire Photoshop[/size]

4 Likes

Re: Tonto Dike Burns Luxury Shopper's Goods She Refused To Pay For [photo] by Nobody: 8:44pm On Apr 24, 2015
Shortyy:

she's got problems, issues, and she's mentally sick.

She is crazy. She should be made to pay for those bags.
Re: Tonto Dike Burns Luxury Shopper's Goods She Refused To Pay For [photo] by homesteady(m): 8:46pm On Apr 24, 2015
Crammed the number! I hope she doesn't change her number!
Re: Tonto Dike Burns Luxury Shopper's Goods She Refused To Pay For [photo] by kelvine(m): 8:47pm On Apr 24, 2015
I know someone may call me a broke guy but then how on earth can this bag cost as much as 192,000 naira be it original or fake. Like seriously do men look at ladies bags before approaching them ? In another news a rich dude dumps his lady on a first date because she chose to pick a bag worth 200,000 naira from a boutique. What's happening in the fashion world ?

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dike Burns Luxury Shopper's Goods She Refused To Pay For [photo] by Shortyy(f): 8:49pm On Apr 24, 2015
Justfollowit:

She is crazy. She should be made to pay for those bags.
well, fortunately for her, her fellow "celebs" have paid for em.
Re: Tonto Dike Burns Luxury Shopper's Goods She Refused To Pay For [photo] by Nobody: 8:49pm On Apr 24, 2015
Wallahi i no understand anything when that woman type undecided
Re: Tonto Dike Burns Luxury Shopper's Goods She Refused To Pay For [photo] by peteruuu(m): 8:51pm On Apr 24, 2015
How would this reduce the price of dollars ?

*Spits*

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dike Burns Luxury Shopper's Goods She Refused To Pay For [photo] by Nobody: 8:51pm On Apr 24, 2015
Shortyy:

well, fortunately for her, her fellow "celebs" have paid for em.

Lucky her

She would still get into some sort of trouble again. Hopefully then, it would be her match.
Re: Tonto Dike Burns Luxury Shopper's Goods She Refused To Pay For [photo] by vislabraye(m): 8:52pm On Apr 24, 2015
When Naija celebs begin see small money, dem no go let people rest..
Re: Tonto Dike Burns Luxury Shopper's Goods She Refused To Pay For [photo] by Shortyy(f): 8:54pm On Apr 24, 2015
Justfollowit:

Lucky her

She would still get into some sort of trouble again. Hopefully then, it would be her match.
lol! Tonto always get into trouble, it's like her middle name.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Liz Anjorin Acquires A Range Rover Autobiography / See Photo Of Tonto Dikeh In The Labor Room / 8 Veteran Nollywood Actresses In Their 50s Who Are Stunningly Ageless

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.