Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,010 members, 7,810,800 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:44 PM

Digging Out The Tanoids Season 2 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Digging Out The Tanoids Season 2 (2856 Views)

Digging Out The Tanoids: Season 6 / Digging Out The Tanoids: Season 3 / Digging Out The Tanoids: Season 1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Digging Out The Tanoids Season 2 by abduljabbar4(m): 9:29pm On Apr 24, 2015
Its all part of the celebration!!!
Re: Digging Out The Tanoids Season 2 by abduljabbar4(m): 9:34pm On Apr 24, 2015
clevvermind:
Jonathan will rule Nigeria again whether apc likes it or not. obasanjo cannot stop him.
Hehehehe

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Digging Out The Tanoids Season 2 by abduljabbar4(m): 9:40pm On Apr 24, 2015
post=30027677]obasanjo should better go and rest and keep enjoying the money he stole from this country.GEJ will win this election and there is nothing he can do about it.buhari is not the change we need [/quote]
But he is the change you got

3 Likes

Re: Digging Out The Tanoids Season 2 by raumdeuter: 9:43pm On Apr 24, 2015
Interesting

1 Like

Re: Digging Out The Tanoids Season 2 by acenazt: 9:44pm On Apr 24, 2015
Gej till 2019 Gmb park well. Lol

1 Like

Re: Digging Out The Tanoids Season 2 by abduljabbar4(m): 9:46pm On Apr 24, 2015
Kennywills7:
Its obvious dis man is dreaming
come faibuhari, tears will b d consolation price of Apc and buhari
Ok ooo
DDeliverer:

Your people are very right in disowning you, because as it stands now, you don't know what you are doing..
Odogwu, you are my brother and I won't deceive you, a vote for Buhari is a wasted vote.
Lemme tell you two FACTS and believe me when I tell you...
1. Don't be deceived by those shouting, 'ONE NIGERIA' nigeria is not ONE..We are divided ( along some very important lines).
2. Buhari CAN NEVER ( I don't know how to stress that Never) EVER be president of Nigeria..
If there was another serious presidential aspirant,
I'd probably have voted him. In other words, I'm saying GEJ is not perfect (in fact, nobody is) ...But between Goodluck and Buhari, Nwanne, the difference is clear..
Never say never
tewaa:
No GEJ no feb 14,Gmb n all Apc should go n hug transformer n b electrocuted.goodluck all de way.
Who is this?

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Digging Out The Tanoids Season 2 by REMMEI(m): 9:52pm On Apr 24, 2015
Honestly, I'm here to like posts and quotes.. grin grin grin grin

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Digging Out The Tanoids Season 2 by abduljabbar4(m): 9:52pm On Apr 24, 2015
temitemi1:
Another mumu fooling his fellow mumu... GEJ till 2019!!!
Now who is the mumu?

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Digging Out The Tanoids Season 2 by REMMEI(m): 9:54pm On Apr 24, 2015
abduljabbar4:

Ok ooo

Never say never

Who is this?

I wan rape this ya comments with some thousands likes buh seun said I can only like once.. lolz

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Digging Out The Tanoids Season 2 by temitemi1(m): 9:58pm On Apr 24, 2015
Alhaji, is everytin alright with u
abduljabbar4:

Now who is the mumu?

2 Likes

Re: Digging Out The Tanoids Season 2 by abduljabbar4(m): 9:58pm On Apr 24, 2015
[/post=32054830]We all know Gej would win tommorow's election....i cant vote for a killer...a brutal person...a person who doesn't know the meaning of INEC.,A person who cant speak english correctly....Goodluck might be clueless..buh he has got a human heart...he is cool and kind heart...unlike that blood thirsty buhari that is desperate for power...

Goodluck would win tommorow by a landslide..

Mark my words.

In other news, Gej till buhari accepts defeat.[/quote]
Landslide indeed.
Chosen1984:
Its not by likes! Its by PVc
GEJ till Rapture
Lesson: respect online activities

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Digging Out The Tanoids Season 2 by ki02020(m): 9:59pm On Apr 24, 2015
Am here to spray likes in celebration of baba victory

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Digging Out The Tanoids Season 2 by abduljabbar4(m): 10:07pm On Apr 24, 2015
post=27718691]am very sure Gej will win because he is wiser, more intelligent and very diverse in thinking! And wen oga Buhari gets emotional am sure he wil say somtin tribal and islamical! [/quote]
What were you high on?
nellyelitz:
i didn't talk abt GEJ...was just imagining the buhari comedy
You mean tragi-comedygringrin?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Digging Out The Tanoids Season 2 by abduljabbar4(m): 10:17pm On Apr 24, 2015
sufido123:

This is a lame excuse. We don't wanna live in the past. Ask your hero to present his certificate and all will be well on this issue. Why is it difficult for Buhari to comply with the law? Lend him your own!
Go and check out his certificate of return.
emmy994:
This matter is as simple as ABC.we are just trying to cover the truth with sentiments and politics. If he has those claimed qualifications then let him retrieve them from the military.. by the way, did he give the original copies of his certs to the military? The military is still there so he better make hay while sun shines..
They have seen it finally!

cut007:
The days of Aboki wuru-wuru are over!!!! Their structures are gradually being dismantled!!! Nigeria is on the move!!!! Its either you develop yourself and be carried along or you fallout!!!! APC should cover their faces in shame for attempting to Present us with an old illiterate as president!!! And a prof. was hapily chosen to be his surbotdinate!!!!! While Amaechi who is a graduate was chosen to be his campaign director lol!!!! This is the arrangement the Yorubas want us to remain under (because of corwardice). GOD FORBID!!! Never again shall slaves lord over their masters!!!!! GOD FORBID AGAIN!!!!
Which kin weed be this?
funkiebully:

Shows the mumuness of buhari, He can't even lie well.
Am sure thiefbubu will b ruling Nigeria in proxy using mumu buhari
#buhari show your certificate
gringringrin

7 Likes

Re: Digging Out The Tanoids Season 2 by abduljabbar4(m): 10:20pm On Apr 24, 2015
fastguy10:
Gej till Buhari go 2 school
No time for school. Aso rock straight!

6 Likes

Re: Digging Out The Tanoids Season 2 by abduljabbar4(m): 10:30pm On Apr 24, 2015
opiaoku:
Fayose my manche

Buhari is a terrorist
Apc Is bokoharam
Tinubu is a bastard
Osibanjo is a vagabond
Elrufai is a midget
Obasanjo is a monkey
Lier Muhammed is charlatan
Amaechi is a thief
Oshiomole is a scallywag
Kwankwanso is a cow
Ambode is a clown
Aregbesola is a nincompoop
Fashola is a hooligan
Oyegun is vulture
Delemomodu is pig

Gej till 2019
Nigeria is in trouble!

opiaoku:

Buhari is a terrorist
Apc Is bokoharam
Gej till 2019
Nigeria is in soup gringrin

7 Likes

Re: Digging Out The Tanoids Season 2 by abduljabbar4(m): 10:34pm On Apr 24, 2015
Xendld:
Fvck olodo Buhari and fvck his family! his stupid olodo children Fvck them all! Thunder fire their entire lineage! GEJ is the greates president of Nigeria and he will rule till 2019 whether aboki terroris mumu muslim like it or not ! and after that an Igbo man will take over.

I hate Muslim abokis! they will never rule this country again.

Gej till 2019
God Bless GEJ!

cc: Biafranqueen, tomakint,iamodenigbo1, gramci, stebell, meforyou1, datolee, ichidodo, iconize, aljharem, Truckpusher, Phockphockman, Juliaan, brokenTV, aryzgreat, shizzle11, chukwudi44, longeria, Idumuose, Papabrowne, taharqa, LeOstrich, mogidi, Descartes, collynzo9, pointB, Sincere9gerian, arysexy asadike,ogologodimkpa,nwafuluozoh,customized13,sincerenigerian
BlackTechnology, anonimi, PhockPhockMan, KwoiZabo, nigerianvenom, ichidodo, biafranqueen, iamodenigbo, Firefire, Descartes, Mogidi,
Tomakint, Idumuose, atlwireles, Nigerianvenom, chukwudi44, priscaoge, tonte, Sunnybobo3, truckpusher, theassassin, jujuboy, jesusiscoming, Brownlord, Mogidi, anonimi, noblezone, tit, ishiamu, firefire, blacktechnology, datolee, Billyonaire, taharqa, ujoinme, uchidodo, publisher, gramci, Longeria, jmaine
In which mutuary can I locate this one?
I hope his corpse hasn't comitted suicide? 1 death is not enough

14 Likes

Re: Digging Out The Tanoids Season 2 by Nobody: 10:38pm On Apr 24, 2015
Me too I dey here o. Count me in on this. I don book this space. Make I go find my favorite tanoid to pick on. Ill be back grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Digging Out The Tanoids Season 2 by abduljabbar4(m): 10:43pm On Apr 24, 2015
Fvck buhari real bad!! Fvcking illiterate with illiterate kids.Fvck all hausa,fulanis and northern Muslims viewing this thread and any south-south human that wants to vote buhari.
Wetin we do you na?
iamodenigbo1:
gbam no old and semi illiterate will rule over us,we need leaders and boy rulers( master/ slave) relationship.GEJ is leading by example,fresh air till 2019
Na soo.
asadike:
Pa buhari should go and rest his weary bones. How can anyone contest against goodluck and expect to win?
Is he God?
Xendld:

After you don finish writing story Na GEJ still go win till 2019! No Abokiu terrorist will smell Aso Rock.
Igbos are the most educated and advanced tribe in Nigeria! Weting dey your yeye North aside from Almajiri and backwardness ? Na the money wey your useless leaders don steal you dey use brag? Abeg Getout! Your terrorist people are the most backward disease infested illiterates in the whole Nigeria.
GEJ na your president till 2019 whether you like it or not! No aboki illiterate will smell Aso Rock.
I will visit your grave
Xendld:

Soon that aboki illiterate will go to prison for perjury.
He is currently in Aso rock

8 Likes

Re: Digging Out The Tanoids Season 2 by bettercreature(m): 10:51pm On Apr 24, 2015
Jonathan will be suspended forever after the handing over and am sure jonathan will never hold any post in NIGERIA again,even his kids

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Digging Out The Tanoids Season 2 by abduljabbar4(m): 10:51pm On Apr 24, 2015
meforyou1:
Bihari will never rule this country again. Never ever
Wake up!

6 Likes

Re: Digging Out The Tanoids Season 2 by abduljabbar4(m): 10:57pm On Apr 24, 2015
nellyjohn:

Watch and see how Buhari wil fail again greatly.
GEJ till 2019
I hail.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Digging Out The Tanoids Season 2 by abduljabbar4(m): 11:19pm On Apr 24, 2015
onatisi:
bros ,with what is on ground now , there is no way pdp won't win at least 3 or 4 states in the south west. Just wait and see.no need arguing with ppl on nairaland anymore . The game is set .
The game was set for sure
tushburg:
APC will soon disappear
GEJ will retire BH
#longlivenigeria
#Longlivethepresidentelect

3 Likes

Re: Digging Out The Tanoids Season 2 by Kennywills7(m): 12:20am On Apr 25, 2015
abduljabbar4:

Ok ooo

Never say never

Who is this?
Wot do u stand to gain from dis?
Will dis put food on ur table or does it make any of the people u mentioned less of Nigerians simply because they didn't vote for buhari?
And finally does this mean there will b no more beggars in our streets?
Re: Digging Out The Tanoids Season 2 by KingTom(m): 2:57am On Apr 25, 2015
Gen. abduljabbar4 Fire on Boss!!! grin grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Digging Out The Tanoids Season 2 by otemanuduno: 6:09am On Apr 25, 2015
KingTom:
Gen. abduljabbar4 Fire on Boss!!! grin grin grin

Are u enjoying the stuff? cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Digging Out The Tanoids Season 2 by otemanuduno: 6:36am On Apr 25, 2015
speak2emmalex:
Old illiterate grandpa you will surly cry again
Pls who cried eventually? I guess it's u cheesy cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Digging Out The Tanoids Season 2 by kay1one2(m): 6:39am On Apr 25, 2015
I just hope one of the places you submitted your cv, if you have one or even did, calls you soon!
Re: Digging Out The Tanoids Season 2 by otemanuduno: 6:48am On Apr 25, 2015
Goddex:
[size=35pt]GEJ Endorsed for Nigeria
2015 - 2019[/size]

Abeg who endorse am?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Digging Out The Tanoids Season 2 by otemanuduno: 6:49am On Apr 25, 2015
kay1one2:
I just hope one of the places you submitted your cv, if you have one or even did, calls you soon!

Take am

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Digging Out The Tanoids Season 2 by KingTom(m): 6:56am On Apr 25, 2015
otemanuduno:

Are u enjoying the stuff? cheesy
Like Amala and Ewedu mehn!! grin grin

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Digging Out The Tanoids Season 2 by otemanuduno: 7:01am On Apr 25, 2015
Diogo1:
What happened to all the people shouting Sai Buhari?

I guess their contracts expired yesterday. This was exactly what happened when the elections was postponed. We saw less of the likes Sai Buhari enjoyed.

#Electionnotwononsocialmedia.
Sai Baba!!!

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What I Saw In Oshodi Today. / We Will Jam Radio Nigeria As A Sign Of Warning To Nigeria – Radio Biafra / Igbos Should Stop Abusing Yoruba NOW!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.