Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,519 members, 7,812,610 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:10 PM

Digging Out The Tanoids: Season 6 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Digging Out The Tanoids: Season 6 (2365 Views)

Digging Out The Tanoids Season 2 / Digging Out The Tanoids: Season 3 / Digging Out The Tanoids: Season 1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Digging Out The Tanoids: Season 6 by geoworldedu: 10:36am On May 29, 2015
Happy this HANDING OVER EVENT HAS FINALLY ARRIVED. Digging Out The Tanoid IS HERE AGAIN. THIS IS A THREAD WHERE WE DIG OUT PAST STATEMENTS OF THE TANOIDS BEFORE THE PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION.

It has all been fun in Season 1 to 5. Now Season 6 is here and it will be as sweet as honey.

DEDICATION: This season 6 of DIGGING OUT THE TANOIDS is dedicated to the PRESIDENT, MOHAMMADU BUHARI.

We welcome our new president Muhammadu Buhari and vice president Yemi Osinbanjo who are going to be sworned-in at the eagle square, Abuja this afternoon.

President Muhammadu Buhari has a big task ahead of him, what do you think about the in-coming administration. Where should GMB start? Drop ur comment before the President-Elect is being sworned-in.

Congratulations to President Muhammadu Buhari, Congratulations Nigeria.
Re: Digging Out The Tanoids: Season 6 by Nobody: 10:38am On May 29, 2015
Bundle dem out anyhow
Re: Digging Out The Tanoids: Season 6 by Nobody: 10:40am On May 29, 2015
Guy where is season 4 and 5 at?
Re: Digging Out The Tanoids: Season 6 by acenazt: 10:41am On May 29, 2015
Ohhhmo where my shovel dey. Mama!!!!! Where you keep my digger and wheel barrow this digging shall not pass me by.

1 Like

Re: Digging Out The Tanoids: Season 6 by geoworldedu: 10:47am On May 29, 2015
steppin:

No mind them!
When Jonathan gets re-elected again, they would come begging for crumbs under the table.
Long live Ooni of Ife!
Long live Goodluck Jonathan!
Gej till 2019!

So, today is your 2019 abi? grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Digging Out The Tanoids: Season 6 by geoworldedu: 10:58am On May 29, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
Am not anxious, if he lied under oath he shld be punished. Nufin will happen if buhari is dis qualified, only dat few apc thugs may wanna waste dem promising future cum lives for a 72 year old man.
Baba went through d law and won you PDP noisemaker. I'm very happy for baba.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Digging Out The Tanoids: Season 6 by geoworldedu: 11:00am On May 29, 2015
ascaris:
Qualified to contest or disqualified, the primordial man will soon go into extinction.
now let's see whether it is GEJ or GMB who will actually go into extinction as from today.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Digging Out The Tanoids: Season 6 by geoworldedu: 11:02am On May 29, 2015
macpetrus:
Hahahaaha... High blood pressure to the camp of APC....

Laffing at you cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Digging Out The Tanoids: Season 6 by geoworldedu: 11:04am On May 29, 2015
E
jazzydee:
[size=20pt]President Obama Endorses President Jonathan
[/size]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VBY1H6o5d1E

[size=20pt]Listen to the message by President Obama, Even Mr Obama recognises the progress that has been made under president jonathan in Economy, security, democracy etc and is urging Nigerians to vote for continuity to consolidate the gains that has been made so far.

GEJ carry go.[/size]
You don deceive yourself finish abi? undecided

3 Likes

Re: Digging Out The Tanoids: Season 6 by geoworldedu: 11:07am On May 29, 2015
worthytalk:
Terrorist Buhari must be disqualify there is no two ways about it.
worthytalk, this is the most UNWORTHY TALK of the century grin

4 Likes

Re: Digging Out The Tanoids: Season 6 by geoworldedu: 11:11am On May 29, 2015
iphanyiuma:
I love GEJ no homo gringrin
no problem, just make sure you get into the boat with him today to continue your gay romance with him at otuoke

2 Likes

Re: Digging Out The Tanoids: Season 6 by geoworldedu: 11:14am On May 29, 2015
Mogidi:
Nothing would happen if Buhari who failed to follow INEC guidelines was disqualified.
We will just continue to enjoy the fresh air.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2173597_freshair2_gif3bdd7e15574662938a350ae7aec7cb6d
Now Nigerians are set to experience the real fresh air, not the one powered by generator... Oh, where is the fuel to power the gen sef? Mtchew!

3 Likes

Re: Digging Out The Tanoids: Season 6 by ascaris(m): 11:19am On May 29, 2015
geoworldedu:
now let's see whether it is GEJ or GMB who will actually go into extinction as from today.
Nigerians massively voted for GMB! He is our president now and we must all pray and support him to succeed.
God bless our land.
Re: Digging Out The Tanoids: Season 6 by geoworldedu: 11:35am On May 29, 2015
Goddex:
[size=20pt]We can only keep moving forward

Vote GEJ

Vote PDP[/size]
your statement is perfectly contradictory. How can we move forward with GEJ. HAPPY BABA IS HERE!

1 Like

Re: Digging Out The Tanoids: Season 6 by geoworldedu: 11:38am On May 29, 2015
Feelings don't count in politics. Sorry you had a very very wrong feeling. Installing baba, 99.999999℅

1 Like

Re: Digging Out The Tanoids: Season 6 by geoworldedu: 11:44am On May 29, 2015
hiredkiller:
Tinubu is falling down
Falling down
Falling down
Tinubu is falling down
My dear Peshy

Click Control H

Find TINUBU
replace with GEJ

FIND PESHY
replace with Aisha

Three words found

cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Digging Out The Tanoids: Season 6 by geoworldedu: 11:46am On May 29, 2015
dagbokoncept:
I already made metion on a thread that more defections from Apc to PDP before saturday and its already manifesting. I have this strong intuition that Apc and buhari will boycott Saturday's election.
Feelings don't count in politics. Sorry you had a very very wrong feeling. Installing baba, 99.999999℅

1 Like

Re: Digging Out The Tanoids: Season 6 by geoworldedu: 11:49am On May 29, 2015
Popemax:
I saw it coming...I said all shaking trees r on target...GEJ till 2019
lying prophecy... what u said didn't count after all. Hope u ate watching d handing over programme cheesy

1 Like

Re: Digging Out The Tanoids: Season 6 by geoworldedu: 11:53am On May 29, 2015
ojaydedon:
naso.

the wind of transformation blowing everywhere. This week is going to be great... Many shall be disappointed, shocked, suprised, etc.. grin grin

If u love Nigeria, VOTE GEJ ON THE 28TH OF MARCH..
IT CAN ONLY GET BETTER...

CONTINUITY IN TRANSFORMATION
This comment of yours shows that it is either you hate Nigeria or you have been deceived by the TANOIDS. If it is the first one no problem, people do hate their country sometimes but if it is the second reason, then two things are involved grin

1 Like

Re: Digging Out The Tanoids: Season 6 by geoworldedu: 11:56am On May 29, 2015
ojaydedon:

APC E WAR LORDS WILL SAY: This can't stop General M Buhari / Prof Y Osibanjo from winning the Election...
It doesn't change †нε fact that Buhari is still gonna be ur president & ur new party pdp W̶̲̅ιℓℓ be †нε main opposition party come march 28th, etc...
SO MANY THOUGHT GEJ WONT GET VOTE IN THE NORTH.. BUT THEY SHALL BE PROVEN OTHERWISE COME 28TH MARCH.. grin grin

NO VACANCY IN ASO ROCK
GMB WILL STILL LOOSE
APC WILL STILL BE THE OPPOSITION PARTY(IF THEY DONT SEPERATE AFTER LOOSING THE ELECTION)

GEJ TILL 2019..........

And did it eventually stop Buhari from being the president? I love APC e-warriors because they are never wrong cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Digging Out The Tanoids: Season 6 by geoworldedu: 11:59am On May 29, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
If buhari like make he carry obama come observe d election, nufin go save am from defeat. GEJ till thugs stop or learn not to catch grenades wif bare hands!
all your comments are always d opposite of the reality. Maybe anytime I need something about the future I will contact you so that when you speak I'll get the right thing to believe. Laffing in ilaje .

1 Like

Re: Digging Out The Tanoids: Season 6 by Ymodulus: 12:02pm On May 29, 2015
shortgun:
The house that Buhari will never live in.
GEJ till 2019.

Now you can take back your words. Lol!!!

5 Likes

Re: Digging Out The Tanoids: Season 6 by geoworldedu: 12:02pm On May 29, 2015
Ichidodo how market?

ichidodo:
They are just premeditating him not to release his almajiris and plunge Nigeria into choas after his impending loss...nothing else.
please watch the handing over programme o tongue

1 Like

Re: Digging Out The Tanoids: Season 6 by geoworldedu: 12:04pm On May 29, 2015
Ymodulus:

Now you can take back your words. Lol!!!

Lol Ymodulus, 10x 4 digging him up. Thumbs up wink

2 Likes

Re: Digging Out The Tanoids: Season 6 by Ymodulus: 12:05pm On May 29, 2015
geoworldedu:

Lol Ymodulus, 10x 4 digging him up. Thumbs up wink
Thanks grin grin

1 Like

Re: Digging Out The Tanoids: Season 6 by geoworldedu: 12:08pm On May 29, 2015
jazzydee:
GENERAL MUHAMMADU BUHARI NEEDS TO BRING HIS WAEC-ISSUED CERTIFICATE TO INEC, OR STEP DOWN!

Ms. Obiageli Ezekwesili, the Former Minister of EDUCATION and a campaigner of #BringBackOurGirls, RIGHTFULLY said that Leaders that lack BASIC EDUCATION are THE MOST LIKELY to undermine the sector!

ANY politician that has little or no formal education CAN NOT assist our #Nigerian youths and the future generations to come!

How can General Buhari build and equip schools when he has LITTLE EXPERIENCE in them?

Of all the local and International Military trainings and Courses Buhari attended, he FAILED many examinations! WHEN CAUGHT, General Buhari lied that his certificates are with the Secretary of Military Board, a position and office that DOES NOT EXIST in the Nigerian military!

NIGERIANS, the Noise about his Integrity and Change is all DECEIT AND FRAUD!

Progress will not COME if we elect GMB! ELECT the man with ABUNDANT EXPERIENCE in the education sector, our transparent PRESIDENT, GOODLUCK EBELE JONATHAN!

President Goodluck Jonathan PLEASE CONTINUE THE PROGRESS!
Na school cert u dey find when evribody dey shout CHANGE. Do you want to apply for job with Buhari's waec certificate or what?

2 Likes

Re: Digging Out The Tanoids: Season 6 by coolestca(m): 12:08pm On May 29, 2015
and...?
Re: Digging Out The Tanoids: Season 6 by geoworldedu: 12:11pm On May 29, 2015
TheSonOfMark:
I thought APC said the Ghanaian president is a failure that's why he's also meeting with GEJ? So what's GMB also doing with him?

Bunch of hallucinating nincompoops!
guy so you don't know that you can meet the same person for different purpose? Na wa for you o. Hope u are watching and hearing my new president talking currently.

2 Likes

Re: Digging Out The Tanoids: Season 6 by geoworldedu: 12:13pm On May 29, 2015
appini:
They are preparing him on how to accept defeat in an election.
do you mean GEJ, the hero of the mediocres?

1 Like

Re: Digging Out The Tanoids: Season 6 by omenka(m): 12:14pm On May 29, 2015
adeekiti:
Bundle dem out anyhow
grin

1 Like

Re: Digging Out The Tanoids: Season 6 by omenka(m): 12:15pm On May 29, 2015
geoworldedu:

So, today is your 2019 abi? grin
Guy you be mad man walahi!! Rotflmao!! grin

2 Likes

Re: Digging Out The Tanoids: Season 6 by geoworldedu: 12:18pm On May 29, 2015
jazzydee:
the MOST SUCCESSFUL PRESIDENTS are YOUNG AND AGILE!

General Buhari supporters: are you REALLY planning to set a 72 year old ELDER into Aso Villa?

DO YOU KNOW the ages of other SUCCESSFUL presidents currently around the world? Will you REALLY elect a BABA that is almost TWICE the age of the UK Prime Minister, David Cameron?

General Muhammadu Buhari is RETIRED! He has COMPLETED the agile and youthful days of his life! NOW is the time for him to rest and spend extra time ASKING ALLAH for forgiveness for all the sins he committed as a military tyrant!

LET HIM stop this repetitive mad race to rule #Nigeria once again! If he REALLY wants to hear the name "Buhari" in Aso Villa, then he can ask one of his sons to run in 2019!

From 2015 to 2019, there is NO VACANCY! PRESIDENT GOODLUCK JONATHAN WILL CONTINUE!
story for the dogs, the dogs o grin cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Biafra National Guard Asked Buhari To Release All Detained Biafrans Held-pics / Who Is Nobody On Nairaland? / Fayose To Forward Copy Of His Budget To EFCC & ICPC For Effective Monitoring

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.