Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,032 members, 7,810,838 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:40 PM

SERIOUSLY NEED HELP. Show Me Where The "South-south"... (Picture) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / SERIOUSLY NEED HELP. Show Me Where The "South-south"... (Picture) (4198 Views)

Yoruba Elders Accuse Buhari Of Marginalizing The South & Favouring The North / South-South Governors Want Corruption Charges Dropped To Stop Pipeline Attacks / This Is How The Republic Of The South South States Should Look Like (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

SERIOUSLY NEED HELP. Show Me Where The "South-south"... (Picture) by flyingsnail(f): 9:09am On Aug 18, 2015
I SERIOUSLY NEED HELP.
Can any of you show me where the "South-South" is in this cardinal point? undecided

2 Likes

Re: SERIOUSLY NEED HELP. Show Me Where The "South-south"... (Picture) by swtchicgurl: 9:09am On Aug 18, 2015
grin grin grin

They don't exist. Except when defining militancy lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: SERIOUSLY NEED HELP. Show Me Where The "South-south"... (Picture) by boujaye: 9:13am On Aug 18, 2015
keep looking for it, even buhari knows where it is
Re: SERIOUSLY NEED HELP. Show Me Where The "South-south"... (Picture) by Sweetlemon(f): 9:18am On Aug 18, 2015
op good job!
Now you know what you will do for me? get a screen shot of at least 20 non-Igbo SS indegenes in support of biafra. Make sure their names and surnames are clearly visible and make sure they are up to 25 years old so we are sure they have a full understanding of socio-political issues.

Simply post another update on fb and invite non-Igbo speaking SS indegenes to tell us what they think about biafra and if they are interested in joining. Thank you.

If you can't get up to 20 we will manage 15. And pls I didn't say you should go looking around the internet for screen shots. Gather them from your own contacts. From the people you know on fb. I'm sure you have up to 30 SS indigenes on fb right?

7 Likes

Re: SERIOUSLY NEED HELP. Show Me Where The "South-south"... (Picture) by cheruv: 9:18am On Aug 18, 2015
What pains me are the Igbos found there..some are confused just like the name they bear.the SE should ensure that those Igbos are carved out from that den of confusion angry
Re: SERIOUSLY NEED HELP. Show Me Where The "South-south"... (Picture) by Nobody: 9:22am On Aug 18, 2015
That is to tell you that, Nigeria was created on fraud and our so-called politicians are still still running the country on fraud. When will the citizens of Nigeria open their eyes.
Re: SERIOUSLY NEED HELP. Show Me Where The "South-south"... (Picture) by phyllosilicate(m): 9:23am On Aug 18, 2015
It not about the name, but about the people. Even before there was anything like Nigeria, Southern Nigeria and Eastern Nigeria. The Europeans recognised the area called South South today. They formed the Oil rivers protectorate that was made up of all the 6 states now known as South South.

5 Likes

Re: SERIOUSLY NEED HELP. Show Me Where The "South-south"... (Picture) by IGBOSON1: 9:34am On Aug 18, 2015
Check well on google maps! It's quite near to Neverland in fact!

1 Like

Re: SERIOUSLY NEED HELP. Show Me Where The "South-south"... (Picture) by Chiaka(f): 10:02am On Aug 18, 2015
phyllosilicate:
It not about the name, but about the people. Even before there was anything like Nigeria, Southern Nigeria and Eastern Nigeria. The Europeans recognised the area called South South today. They formed the Oil rivers protectorate that was made up of all the 6 states now known as South South.

The Europeans did not form south south. Northern leaders did. What the Europeans formed was simply called Eastern Zone which includes the fraudulent division called South South

7 Likes

Re: SERIOUSLY NEED HELP. Show Me Where The "South-south"... (Picture) by coolitempa(f): 10:07am On Aug 18, 2015
Sweetlemon:
op good job!
Now you know what you will do for me? get a screen shot of at least 20 non-Igbo SS indegenes in support of biafra. Make sure their names and surnames are clearly visible and make sure they are up to 25 years old so we are sure they have a full understanding of socio-political issues.

Simply post another update on fb and invite non-Igbo speaking SS indegenes to tell us what they think about biafra and if they are interested in joining. Thank you.

If you can't get up to 20 we will manage 15. And pls I didn't say you should go looking around the internet for screen shots. Gather them from your own contacts. From the people you know on fb. I'm sure you have up to 30 SS indegenes on fb right?

Hahahahaha...brilliant....muumuus trying to drag SS into their biafraudian nightmare..... cheesy

5 Likes

Re: SERIOUSLY NEED HELP. Show Me Where The "South-south"... (Picture) by Nobody: 10:14am On Aug 18, 2015
Nomeclature are defined by human beings. Any country can define his own. Just the way North Korea have decided to change thier time with 30mins instead of the conventional one hour.
Re: SERIOUSLY NEED HELP. Show Me Where The "South-south"... (Picture) by flyingsnail(f): 10:20am On Aug 18, 2015
Still waiting ... undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: SERIOUSLY NEED HELP. Show Me Where The "South-south"... (Picture) by melzabull(f): 10:25am On Aug 18, 2015
Sweetlemon:
[s]op good job!

If you can't get up to 20 we will manage 15. And pls I didn't say you should go looking around the internet for screen shots. Gather them from your own contacts. From the people you know on fb. I'm sure you have up to 30 SS indegenes on fb right[/s]?
F00lish thing! you always get moist on seeing anything Igbo/Biafra. how does this nonsense answer the ops question? idioottt. A simple question - where is SS, and why don't we have North-North? and you are here telling us history of you iddiocy

Same kind of idiotic question you asked someone in the akpabio thread, I gave you answer with a quote and you ran away...hopeless, disgusting foool

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: SERIOUSLY NEED HELP. Show Me Where The "South-south"... (Picture) by phyllosilicate(m): 10:31am On Aug 18, 2015
Chiaka:

The Europeans did not form south south. Northern leaders did. What the Europeans formed was simply called Eastern Zone which includes the fraudulent division called South South
Thanks for your submission, I agree that the europeans didn't form the south south. What I said the area called the south south today existed before eastern Nigeria but with another name. The south south was a seperate entity on its own called the Oil rivers protectorate. The capital was in calabar and it comprised of present day Cross river, Rivers, Edo, Delta, Akwa Ibom, and Bayelsa state. South South is just a new name for the Oil rivers protectorate.

3 Likes

Re: SERIOUSLY NEED HELP. Show Me Where The "South-south"... (Picture) by walemoney007(m): 10:40am On Aug 18, 2015
Chiaka:

so ao is d name "south south" affecting you?

1 Like

Re: SERIOUSLY NEED HELP. Show Me Where The "South-south"... (Picture) by Udmaster(m): 10:43am On Aug 18, 2015
Sweetlemon:
op good job!

If you can't get up to 20 we will manage 15. And pls I didn't say you should go looking around the internet for screen shots. Gather them from your own contacts. From the people you know on fb. I'm sure you have up to 30 SS indegenes on fb right?
at your age, you should be acting matured.

2 Likes

Re: SERIOUSLY NEED HELP. Show Me Where The "South-south"... (Picture) by walemoney007(m): 10:43am On Aug 18, 2015
flyingsnail:
Still waiting ... undecided undecided
pls show me North Central too?

1 Like

Re: SERIOUSLY NEED HELP. Show Me Where The "South-south"... (Picture) by Chiaka(f): 10:44am On Aug 18, 2015
phyllosilicate:
Thanks for your submission, I agree that the europeans didn't form the south south. What I said the area called the south south today existed before eastern Nigeria but with another name. The south south was a seperate entity on its own called the Oil rivers protectorate. The capital was in calabar and it comprised of present day Cross river, Rivers, Edo, Delta, Akwa Ibom, and Bayelsa state. South South is just a new name for the Oil rivers protectorate.

'Oil rivers protectorate' was just a name given to note places in the east where oil seem viable not a replacement for a region , the 'Oil rivers protectorate' still was under Eastern Zone. If we had continued with the name 'Oil rivers protectorate' a state like Imo with some oil and a lot of gas reserve would have been included in the 'Oil rivers protectorate' . 'Oil rivers protectorate' was just called to mark out areas where oil is viable, just like the 'The Barnett Shale ' in Taxas, USA where Shale is found viable.

6 Likes

Re: SERIOUSLY NEED HELP. Show Me Where The "South-south"... (Picture) by walemoney007(m): 10:45am On Aug 18, 2015
Udmaster:
at your age, you should be acting matured.
what is the problem with d name "south south",if d pple located in d south south are not complainin,wetin concern biafrans wit it?

3 Likes

Re: SERIOUSLY NEED HELP. Show Me Where The "South-south"... (Picture) by walemoney007(m): 10:46am On Aug 18, 2015
Chiaka:

'Oil rivers protectorate' was just a name given to note places in the east where oil seem viable not a replacement for a region , the 'Oil rivers protectorate' still was under Eastern Zone. If we had continued with the name 'Oil rivers protectorate' a state like Imo with some oil and a lot of gas reserve would have been included in the 'Oil rivers protectorate' . 'Oil rivers protectorate' was just called to mark out areas where oil is viable, just like the 'The Barnett Shale ' in Taxas, USA where Shale is found viable.
who created dis eastern zone you are talkin about?

1 Like

Re: SERIOUSLY NEED HELP. Show Me Where The "South-south"... (Picture) by Chiaka(f): 10:46am On Aug 18, 2015
phyllosilicate:

'Oil rivers protectorate' was just a name given to note places in the east where oil seem viable not a replacement for a region , the 'Oil rivers protectorate' still was under Eastern Zone. If we had continued with the name 'Oil rivers protectorate' a state like Imo with some oil and a lot of gas reserve would have been included in the 'Oil rivers protectorate' . 'Oil rivers protectorate' was just called to mark out areas where oil is viable, just like the 'The Barnett Shale ' in Taxas, USA where Shale is found viable. And also Calabar was simply the Capital of Nigeria....when British handed over. It was later the capital was moved to Lagos and there after Abuja......these two changes was not done by the europeans
Re: SERIOUSLY NEED HELP. Show Me Where The "South-south"... (Picture) by Udmaster(m): 10:46am On Aug 18, 2015
walemoney007:
what is the problem with d name "south south",if d pple located in d south south are not complainin,wetin concern biafrans wit it?
did I say anything south south?
The "sweetlemon" lady act childishly.
Re: SERIOUSLY NEED HELP. Show Me Where The "South-south"... (Picture) by walemoney007(m): 10:49am On Aug 18, 2015
atbu1983:
Nomeclature are defined by human beings. Any country can define his own. Just the way North Korea have decided to change thier time with 30mins instead of the conventional one hour.
I don't understand what is wrong in Nigeria creatin North central and south south

1 Like

Re: SERIOUSLY NEED HELP. Show Me Where The "South-south"... (Picture) by Nobody: 10:57am On Aug 18, 2015
swtchicgurl:
grin grin grin

They don't exist. Except when defining militancy lipsrsealed
PLS SHOW US NORTH CENTRAL, SILLY BIGOTS LOOKING FOR SENTIMENTS
Re: SERIOUSLY NEED HELP. Show Me Where The "South-south"... (Picture) by Chiaka(f): 11:00am On Aug 18, 2015
walemoney007:
who created dis eastern zone you are talkin about?

British created Northern and Southern Protectorate. Others formed the rest.....
Re: SERIOUSLY NEED HELP. Show Me Where The "South-south"... (Picture) by Chiaka(f): 11:01am On Aug 18, 2015
walemoney007:
so ao is d name "south south" affecting you?

There is no cardinal point called SS. lol! grin
Re: SERIOUSLY NEED HELP. Show Me Where The "South-south"... (Picture) by walemoney007(m): 11:02am On Aug 18, 2015
Chiaka:

British created Northern and Southern Protectorate. Others formed the rest.....
so what is wrong in creatin d south south by d Nigerian government?
Re: SERIOUSLY NEED HELP. Show Me Where The "South-south"... (Picture) by walemoney007(m): 11:04am On Aug 18, 2015
Chiaka:

There is no cardinal point called SS. lol! grin
so ao is dat stoppin d Nigerian government from creatin d south south,just because oyinbo talk say notin lik south south,so black man no fit create south south abi?

2 Likes

Re: SERIOUSLY NEED HELP. Show Me Where The "South-south"... (Picture) by fulanimafia: 11:07am On Aug 18, 2015
Where is South Central? Why then do you ask for North North?
Re: SERIOUSLY NEED HELP. Show Me Where The "South-south"... (Picture) by Nobody: 11:09am On Aug 18, 2015
fulanimafia:
Where is South Central? Why then do you ask for North North?
SHOW US NORTH CENTRAL

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Original Map Of Africa In 1827 Before Europeans Arrived- Biafra In The Map / See What Ijaw Militants Did To A Soldier In A Communal Clash In Niger Delta(pics / BREAKING: How 5 DSS Operatives Helped Nnamdi Kanu To Escape

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.