Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,407 members, 7,815,892 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:26 PM

Women And Regret: When There Marry Someone Thinking He Is Rich(photo) - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Women And Regret: When There Marry Someone Thinking He Is Rich(photo) (60820 Views)

Early marriage advantages {for Women And Men} Must Read / Why People Get Married And Regret / Would You Advice Your Daughter/son To Marry Someone Like You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Women And Regret: When There Marry Someone Thinking He Is Rich(photo) by kingarizona1(m): 4:32pm On Apr 25, 2015
Women an their Cheese ball Brian

1 Like

Re: Women And Regret: When There Marry Someone Thinking He Is Rich(photo) by TheMan3: 4:32pm On Apr 25, 2015
Lol
Re: Women And Regret: When There Marry Someone Thinking He Is Rich(photo) by chingydaboss(m): 4:35pm On Apr 25, 2015
Even da FG can't provide it all..
kennygee:
That's why a woman should be financially okay before she marries.

A man is not FG, he can't provide it all.

Re: Women And Regret: When There Marry Someone Thinking He Is Rich(photo) by petkoffDrake(m): 4:37pm On Apr 25, 2015
Fear Women!
Re: Women And Regret: When There Marry Someone Thinking He Is Rich(photo) by skyenitan04(m): 4:38pm On Apr 25, 2015
lolz....badt guy ..
bustageek:
Am telling you cause am planning on making you my Ex
Re: Women And Regret: When There Marry Someone Thinking He Is Rich(photo) by Creamychic(f): 4:38pm On Apr 25, 2015
chingydaboss:
Even da FG can't provide it all..
kiss
Re: Women And Regret: When There Marry Someone Thinking He Is Rich(photo) by realest247(m): 4:38pm On Apr 25, 2015
O you were thinking without using your eyes & brain or what!. Well, that will surely not be my Sister
Re: Women And Regret: When There Marry Someone Thinking He Is Rich(photo) by CassaBooBoo(f): 4:39pm On Apr 25, 2015
Awwwwww......lol!!! cheesy
Re: Women And Regret: When There Marry Someone Thinking He Is Rich(photo) by pressplay55: 4:39pm On Apr 25, 2015
FLAWLES:
.are u asking if m prettier Dan her or u telling me??
he wants to knw the secret, soory i mean we want to knw the secret......
Emm less i forget, since how many years were i drop my number i never see whatsapp msg...
*keep to your word.
Re: Women And Regret: When There Marry Someone Thinking He Is Rich(photo) by Nobody: 4:43pm On Apr 25, 2015
She is not a nigerian, in fact she is not am African.
Re: Women And Regret: When There Marry Someone Thinking He Is Rich(photo) by ayusco85(m): 4:43pm On Apr 25, 2015
bustageek:
grin

OP u go school so? This one wey ur title is wrong. Change the "There" to "They".

U are welcome

1 Like

Re: Women And Regret: When There Marry Someone Thinking He Is Rich(photo) by Nobody: 4:43pm On Apr 25, 2015
Her husband has been very honest with her right from onset but the she had a different understanding grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Women And Regret: When There Marry Someone Thinking He Is Rich(photo) by therapisteve(m): 4:49pm On Apr 25, 2015
Meanwhile,we av an issue in my compound nau trying to decipher what Mama Maggi meant when dis morning Her Husband arrived without any prior notice from where he travelled to and caught her in bed with his best friend and Out of anger, he took his gun and shot his friend.
Out of fear, his wife shouted,
"FRANK! FRANK! If u continue like this, u will lose all your friends o!"

1 Like

Re: Women And Regret: When There Marry Someone Thinking He Is Rich(photo) by Nobody: 4:51pm On Apr 25, 2015
kennygee:

words of a wise woman,am impressed
Re: Women And Regret: When There Marry Someone Thinking He Is Rich(photo) by obyndy: 4:52pm On Apr 25, 2015
Chai men can be deceptive some times o
Re: Women And Regret: When There Marry Someone Thinking He Is Rich(photo) by 14DUI(m): 4:52pm On Apr 25, 2015
therapisteve:
Meanwhile,we av an issue in my compound nau trying to decipher what Mama Maggi meant when dis morning Her Husband arrived without any prior notice from where he travelled to and caught her in bed with his best friend and Out of anger, he took his gun and shot his friend.
Out of fear, his wife shouted,
"FRANK! FRANK! If u continue like this, u will lose all your friends o!"

Bros, that may is ready to loose a nation
Re: Women And Regret: When There Marry Someone Thinking He Is Rich(photo) by Kaybill: 4:52pm On Apr 25, 2015
Hahahahahaha
Re: Women And Regret: When There Marry Someone Thinking He Is Rich(photo) by niceguy7(m): 4:55pm On Apr 25, 2015
But most girls forget the fact that.... Money is not everything.. If u marry him because he has money and ur bn deprived of ur happiness nko?
Re: Women And Regret: When There Marry Someone Thinking He Is Rich(photo) by Nobody: 4:57pm On Apr 25, 2015
obyndy:
Chai men can be deceptive some times o
see dem looool
Re: Women And Regret: When There Marry Someone Thinking He Is Rich(photo) by Rapmoney(m): 5:03pm On Apr 25, 2015
kennygee:

You deserve 1 cold Coke for this one! cheesy
Re: Women And Regret: When There Marry Someone Thinking He Is Rich(photo) by ritababe(f): 5:07pm On Apr 25, 2015
imbless:
Women and money are identical twins

we need money to make us beautiful, abi u go toast girl wey no fine for road?
Re: Women And Regret: When There Marry Someone Thinking He Is Rich(photo) by Saucekide25(m): 5:08pm On Apr 25, 2015
FLAWLES:
.are u asking if m prettier Dan her or u telling me??

Can u tell the house, why u think u are prettier than my ex, flawless?

1 Like

Re: Women And Regret: When There Marry Someone Thinking He Is Rich(photo) by armadeo(m): 5:08pm On Apr 25, 2015
In conductors voice...'One chance one chance' marriage registry one chance'

Hold your change oh.

1 Like

Re: Women And Regret: When There Marry Someone Thinking He Is Rich(photo) by ritababe(f): 5:09pm On Apr 25, 2015
Faculty14:
Some women will just file a divorce.women of nowadays sha.thunder wey go fire una just leave gym angry

i go even arrest am for tresspasing
Re: Women And Regret: When There Marry Someone Thinking He Is Rich(photo) by free2ryhme: 5:10pm On Apr 25, 2015
bustageek:
grin

she enter one chance grin
Re: Women And Regret: When There Marry Someone Thinking He Is Rich(photo) by obyndy: 5:11pm On Apr 25, 2015
Some men can be deceptive sha
Re: Women And Regret: When There Marry Someone Thinking He Is Rich(photo) by elbinmanny(m): 5:23pm On Apr 25, 2015
bustageek:

So you are prettier than my ex? what's the secret
seeing her pic I can imagine what your ex looks like cry cry
Re: Women And Regret: When There Marry Someone Thinking He Is Rich(photo) by judedwriter(m): 5:28pm On Apr 25, 2015
ritababe:

we need money to make us beautiful, abi u go toast girl wey no fine for road?
ladies sef too dey like admirers, stil yet dem go dey form for road grin
Re: Women And Regret: When There Marry Someone Thinking He Is Rich(photo) by Faculty14(m): 5:31pm On Apr 25, 2015
ritababe:

i go even arrest am for tresspasing
grin see una life!!..after you Don born like 5 children.. That na joint trespassing grin grin
Re: Women And Regret: When There Marry Someone Thinking He Is Rich(photo) by biGPoppaSays(m): 5:41pm On Apr 25, 2015
f*** right here

Re: Women And Regret: When There Marry Someone Thinking He Is Rich(photo) by Phinagold(f): 5:43pm On Apr 25, 2015
niceguy7:
But most girls forget the fact that.... Money is not everything.. If u marry him because he has money and ur bn deprived of ur happiness nko?

MONEY MAKES A WOMAN HAPPY

1 Like

Re: Women And Regret: When There Marry Someone Thinking He Is Rich(photo) by bustageek: 5:50pm On Apr 25, 2015
niceguy7:
Have you ever seen someone in a Buggati or Lamborghini sad

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I’m Sad! Mum Is Having An Affair Six Month’s After Dad’s Death’ / Photos Of A Man And His Adorable Triplet Daughters Who All Look Like Him / Pastor Catches Wife In Hotel With Choirmaster

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.