Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,470 members, 7,816,115 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:15 AM

Women And Regret: When There Marry Someone Thinking He Is Rich(photo) - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Women And Regret: When There Marry Someone Thinking He Is Rich(photo) (60822 Views)

Early marriage advantages {for Women And Men} Must Read / Why People Get Married And Regret / Would You Advice Your Daughter/son To Marry Someone Like You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Women And Regret: When There Marry Someone Thinking He Is Rich(photo) by niceguy7(m): 7:58pm On Apr 25, 2015
Phinagold:

MONEY MAKES A WOMAN HAPPY
Is it supposed to be like that? To marry because of money. undecided
Re: Women And Regret: When There Marry Someone Thinking He Is Rich(photo) by Nobody: 7:59pm On Apr 25, 2015
bustageek:
We use tenminutesmail. com
nw I get!
Re: Women And Regret: When There Marry Someone Thinking He Is Rich(photo) by niceguy7(m): 7:59pm On Apr 25, 2015
bustageek:
Have you ever seen someone in a Buggati or Lamborghini sad
Dont forget that the rich also cry undecided
Re: Women And Regret: When There Marry Someone Thinking He Is Rich(photo) by imbless: 8:00pm On Apr 25, 2015
ndy4evame:
wot question if I may ask?
u quoted this my comment; women and money are identical twins.
Re: Women And Regret: When There Marry Someone Thinking He Is Rich(photo) by mizkeleke(f): 8:04pm On Apr 25, 2015
Lwkm
Re: Women And Regret: When There Marry Someone Thinking He Is Rich(photo) by Nobody: 8:06pm On Apr 25, 2015
imbless:
any need 4 dat?
Re: Women And Regret: When There Marry Someone Thinking He Is Rich(photo) by bustageek: 8:08pm On Apr 25, 2015
niceguy7:

Dont forget that the rich also cry undecided
show me pictures of bill Gates or aliko dangote crying cause of money
Re: Women And Regret: When There Marry Someone Thinking He Is Rich(photo) by bustageek: 8:09pm On Apr 25, 2015
ndy4evame:
nw I get!
Re: Women And Regret: When There Marry Someone Thinking He Is Rich(photo) by niceguy7(m): 8:10pm On Apr 25, 2015
bustageek:
show me pictures of bill Gates or aliko dangote crying cause of money
Oops! C u..so u fink they wil com n announce it to u abi? U must be kidding.
Re: Women And Regret: When There Marry Someone Thinking He Is Rich(photo) by imbless: 8:10pm On Apr 25, 2015
ndy4evame:
any need 4 dat?
why do u ask questions when u do not need a reply?
Re: Women And Regret: When There Marry Someone Thinking He Is Rich(photo) by maxman10(m): 8:32pm On Apr 25, 2015
smh @ bustageek

u sure can grate a full bowl of okoro with ur crookedness... just saying lipsrsealed
Re: Women And Regret: When There Marry Someone Thinking He Is Rich(photo) by bustageek: 8:42pm On Apr 25, 2015
maxman10:
smh @ bustageek

u sure can grate a full bowl of okoro with ur crookedness... just saying lipsrsealed
You are smart ;P
Re: Women And Regret: When There Marry Someone Thinking He Is Rich(photo) by pressplay55: 8:42pm On Apr 25, 2015
FLAWLES:
.sorry dear>maybe wen u wrote d dig i wasn't having PEN and PAPER wit me
Stop playing with me, you know i'm anxious to see full pix......
Make i know if you fine pass my mami water girl friend
Re: Women And Regret: When There Marry Someone Thinking He Is Rich(photo) by bukatyne(f): 9:06pm On Apr 25, 2015
Lols
Re: Women And Regret: When There Marry Someone Thinking He Is Rich(photo) by Monikween(f): 9:06pm On Apr 25, 2015
[quote author=bustageek post=33102538] English please I meant.....Cute
Re: Women And Regret: When There Marry Someone Thinking He Is Rich(photo) by bustageek: 9:09pm On Apr 25, 2015
Monikween:
You Smart
Re: Women And Regret: When There Marry Someone Thinking He Is Rich(photo) by SkinnyDude(m): 9:20pm On Apr 25, 2015
imbless:
Women and money are identical twins
siamese twins, no vex.
Re: Women And Regret: When There Marry Someone Thinking He Is Rich(photo) by inalegwu99(m): 9:47pm On Apr 25, 2015
WHEN YOU ARE THINKING OF MONEY AND THERE IS NO CLEAR HOPE YOU WILL GET IT SOON

Re: Women And Regret: When There Marry Someone Thinking He Is Rich(photo) by Nobody: 10:28pm On Apr 25, 2015
imbless:
why do u ask questions when u do not need a reply?
did I?
Re: Women And Regret: When There Marry Someone Thinking He Is Rich(photo) by okorgbongidi(m): 11:35pm On Apr 25, 2015
grin
Re: Women And Regret: When There Marry Someone Thinking He Is Rich(photo) by lilstaurt(m): 1:24am On Apr 26, 2015
lol... it serves her right
Re: Women And Regret: When There Marry Someone Thinking He Is Rich(photo) by Courageous007(m): 2:57am On Apr 26, 2015
bustageek:
Am telling you cause am planning on making you my Ex
Ex will always be Ex! Some still seen each other in secret grin grin grin
Re: Women And Regret: When There Marry Someone Thinking He Is Rich(photo) by COOL10(m): 2:59am On Apr 26, 2015
Adexchelsea19:
lols...even me dey imagine hw d babe go be.
. Hehehe,u'r pondering what I'm pondering
Re: Women And Regret: When There Marry Someone Thinking He Is Rich(photo) by anigold(m): 7:23am On Apr 26, 2015
bustageek:
grin

Some Nigerian ladies believing lies and deceits since 23BC....

Tell a lady the truth she will call you a lier,because she expects everything to be in gold...
Re: Women And Regret: When There Marry Someone Thinking He Is Rich(photo) by anigold(m): 7:27am On Apr 26, 2015
imbless:

Truth... Some years back Every sister in our church wanted to marry the richest brother. And the brother end up sleeping with all of them without marriage.. now They want a comfortable Brother problem is the comfortable brothers are reluctant in marrying them...

Its A catch 22 situation...
Re: Women And Regret: When There Marry Someone Thinking He Is Rich(photo) by Monikween(f): 9:23am On Apr 26, 2015
bustageek:
You Smart
wink
bustageek:
You Smart

1 Like

Re: Women And Regret: When There Marry Someone Thinking He Is Rich(photo) by nobeku: 10:20am On Apr 26, 2015
ritababe:

we need money to make us beautiful, abi u go toast girl wey no fine for road?
can't you make your own money?Must a man give it to you?Lazy head!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Fiancée Had An Incest Relationship With Her Cousin Years Back, I'm Devastated / I’m Sad! Mum Is Having An Affair Six Month’s After Dad’s Death’ / Photos Of A Man And His Adorable Triplet Daughters Who All Look Like Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.