Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,754 members, 7,809,893 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:44 PM

Apostle Johnson Suleiman Explains Why His Prophecy On The Election Failed. - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Apostle Johnson Suleiman Explains Why His Prophecy On The Election Failed. (56366 Views)

Prophet Chukwudi’s Prophecy On Buhari’s Death: Nigerians React / Suleman's 2015 Prophecy On Buhari Comes To Pass..? / "You Will Die" - Johnson Suleiman To El-Rufai (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleiman Explains Why His Prophecy On The Election Failed. by Nobody: 11:11am On Apr 26, 2015
rusher14:

He no give you baba Ijebu to win?

Lol, I don't gamble to survive. I'm well paid and highly comfortable. Should not even dignify you with a response, its glaring that's ur way of life and really taking a toll on how u utilize ur brain
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleiman Explains Why His Prophecy On The Election Failed. by Femistico(m): 12:00pm On Apr 26, 2015
Fake pastors evrywhere so they've bribe you now and u are telling them it can be reversed..

pls I wanna contest for House of Assembly in 2019 who is gonna win if its my opponent don't worry we'll reverse it..hahahahahahahahahaha
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleiman Explains Why His Prophecy On The Election Failed. by freshvybe(m): 12:06pm On Apr 26, 2015
jascon1:
Mumu prophet

May you rest in hell for calling a man of God a fool... you should be very careful before you bring a curse and wrath of God on you and your family due to ur ignorance, hatred and disbelieve...

My advice to you all is to be very careful and tune in to celebration tv and watch how your life
changes for the greater good of both mankind and spiritual pitch.

happy sunday
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleiman Explains Why His Prophecy On The Election Failed. by jinxet2000: 12:18pm On Apr 26, 2015
Dear Apostle Suleiman, I am a growing christian, may I ask you if the life you live and the way you talk or prophesy the way Jesus christ did by showing us the way because I know Jesus was meek careful kind and His words stand. I look up to God aand press towards living the life Jesus showed us as an example.
All should do same those who desire and follow him
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleiman Explains Why His Prophecy On The Election Failed. by rusher14: 1:01pm On Apr 26, 2015
deyinkadeji:

Lol, I don't gamble to survive. I'm well paid and highly comfortable. Should not even dignify you with a response, its glaring that's ur way of life and really taking a toll on how u utilize ur brain

If only in jest, my reference to a not so intricate game of numbers was to provoke an introspection.

Let's just say you have been conned by an elaborate scheme cooked up by a con man.

By and large, it was an easier trick to determine the outcome of the elections, at least for the common man.

Yet we had a man of the cloth who by past outcomes, placed a bet on the incumbent and announced to the gallery that his latest trick would be to predict the fallout
and matters relating.

Fortunately, there's always a first time in every event. And the dogma of incumbency was demystified. At least so the story went.

It may well be that you never take a punt or place bets on numbers and neither do I (at this moment) but don't you ever for once think only the downtrodden find it a pastime.

Please have a good day.
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleiman Explains Why His Prophecy On The Election Failed. by GoodBoi1(m): 1:06pm On Apr 26, 2015
Those who are able to tap into spiritual network will understand.
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleiman Explains Why His Prophecy On The Election Failed. by jascon1(m): 1:51pm On Apr 26, 2015
freshvybe:

May you rest in hell for calling a man of God a fool... you should be very careful before you bring a curse and wrath of God on you and your family due to ur ignorance, hatred and disbelieve...

My advice to you all is to be very careful and tune in to celebration tv and watch how your life

happy sunday
mumu won die say I curse him pastor Hahaha. If u like no wise quick, Na u go be him next peppersoup for the fake-power-cover. Mathew 7:22 The bible has said it in the last days criminals like this politics-disgraced mumu will arise to prophesy nonsense. Isn't he ashamed to come out to prophesy again?
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleiman Explains Why His Prophecy On The Election Failed. by KoloOyinbo(m): 2:18pm On Apr 26, 2015
bmos:

Nigeriabs behold a lying 'prophet''. He is a 'Jesus for money'' type of prophet we have in Naija today. Behold how he is covering his prophetic lies with more lies. We kniw his type who go anout beguiling unstable souls.

I LOVE this post! You may not believe me, but it is the first time I have encountered the phrase "Jesus for money". It is sooooo appropriate in these cases! Many thanks for bringing this to my attention!
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleiman Explains Why His Prophecy On The Election Failed. by Btruth: 2:24pm On Apr 26, 2015
I think sometimes it is better to shut up than saying nothing at all. Once you think you you wanted to be relevant by saying stupid things, then you are heading for a waterloo.

cry
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleiman Explains Why His Prophecy On The Election Failed. by KoloOyinbo(m): 2:27pm On Apr 26, 2015
freshvybe:

happy sunday
No man should usurp God's prerogative and wish ANYONE in Hell! Particularly those doing the Lords work exposing the hypocrites and thieves using obvious fake prophesy to steal from God people. What true Christian would believe that there are now hundreds of prophets on Earth and ALL it seems in one country only and living high on the money they rob from the poor.

Prophets were FEW and FAR between and spoke on IMPORTANT matters. Politicians today are ALL mediocre and unworthy of prophesy. In a democracy parties win and loose elections all the time. From a spiritual point of view who cares? What did God prophesy about the Swedish elections, or French or upcoming UK election? Why would prophesy ONLY about Nigerian elections. Oh! I know - so that his prophets could make a profit! PLEEEEEZZZEEEE! Ignore these charlatans.

1 Like

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleiman Explains Why His Prophecy On The Election Failed. by nwakaibeya1: 3:46pm On Apr 26, 2015
How many people in churches are able to see spiritually what and how their pastor/prophet or general overseer look like spiritually?spiritually speaking many of them are devil incarnates if only you have the LIGHT to see how they are in the spirit with that LIGHT which JESUSCHRIST used and said i am the light of the world?if we were you i would seek that particular LIGHT which is right available near you if you would ask for it?There are Two powers available to Human beigns ie spiritual power and political power and you must be genuinely empowered spiritually before political empowerment and many who attain political power do not have genuine spiritual empowerment with the true LIGHT the MANTLE of he that made the spiritual law and the power that be giveth?we reveal mystery to humanbeigns of the world.BEHOLD In the kingdom of Jesuschrist that has come every body is a suspect until the world of justice,the light,the mantle ,the power that be and he that made the spiritual laws clears you,no matter how you pretend to be good or to know JESUSCHRIST AND DONT FORGET it is only at night that we know who is who on the earth and beyond?and those who understand the spiritual know what we speak ,we speak life and power and they are spirits and non can challenge the authority as this is not about i see am well well prophesies of so called prophets and pastors this is accept the truth or perish and thats the authority and power and we are also open to confrontation as we have declared that the kingdom of real JESUSCHRIST has comeback and you shouldnt forget the conseqences of vain challenge/confrontation because this is highly spiritual:we tell you once again descendants of prophets of baal are stil in existence&not all prophesies are from God of justice they are using prophesies to make merchandise of their bellies ,even native doctors give prophesies as well and it comes to pass so do not be deceived humans?
Fear God Be wise like a serpent especially when you read what you have never read before investigate especially in the spiritual before you confront what you dont know the beginning to the end and be it known to you that Every treasure of human beings is hidden in the darkest secret places and you can only obtain your treasures with the LIGHT which real Jesus Christ gives and unfortunately human beigns don't have the LIGHT,the MANTLE ,forget the pretenses they are those we call CHAMELEONS:We speak with LIGHT&POWER that is unbelievable to humans,who can battle with God of justice?Kingdom of God of justice has come&it's judgement?Matthew 13:13 This is why I speak 2 them in parables:Though seeing,they do not see;though hearing,they dont hear or understand.it is written:Acts 28:26"'Go to this people&say"u will be ever hearing but never understanding;u will be ever seeing but never perceiving.thats the POWER"Deuteronomy 32:6 Do you thus requite the LORD, O foolish people and unwise? is not he your father that has bought you? has he not made you?WISDOM is UNCOMMON ABILITY to check&accept NEW TRUTH and REVELATION&parables,NO MATTER how BITTER It is#so said THE Greatest teacher of all time JESUS CHRIST:we know Humanbeings remains limited by the knowledge available to them and will always find it difficult to key into new revelation,especially the spiritual?Romans11,21-30:GOD is wicked and you must know the HOT TRUTH and dont be decieved by ignorant pastors&prophets&bornagains saying God loves you and his mercy endures forever only?
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleiman Explains Why His Prophecy On The Election Failed. by Nobody: 4:02pm On Apr 26, 2015
jascon1:
Mumu prophet
In as much as u don't like or u're irritated with wat a man of God said, do not insult him.
That insult from you could spell dom for ur Entire life nd generation.
you didn't cal him, don't insult who u didn't call. I advise you ask For forgiveness from God and from his Servant immediately!
To those of you who click like for the evil spoken by this young man, you are all in the same boat.
curse not my anointed and do my prophets no harm.
Don't put your generations into trouble for wat they don't know about.
Ask God for forgiveness and help your self.. But if you feel am saying trash or you are a big boy or girl, carry on. May God help you
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleiman Explains Why His Prophecy On The Election Failed. by jascon1(m): 4:15pm On Apr 26, 2015
Chosen1984:

In as much as u don't like or u're irritated with wat a man of God said, do not insult him.
you didn't cal him, don't insult who u didn't call. I advise you ask For forgiveness from God and from his Servant immediately!
To those of you who click like for the evil spoken by this young man, you are all in the same boat.
Ask God for forgiveness and help your self.. But if you feel am saying trash or you are a big boy or girl, carry on. May God help you
close Ur dirty mouth with immediate effect before i castrate Ur brain. Who is a man of god? Do u think am a blind believer like u? Isi monkey. Ur head is like the fig tree that jesus cursed. If no be eba way I hold for hand now I for don turn Ur face to orthopedic hospital. Smell away from me u smelling sheet. And if u quote me again I go teleport Ur left eye socket to Afghanistan
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleiman Explains Why His Prophecy On The Election Failed. by Nobody: 4:40pm On Apr 26, 2015
stagger:
Prophecies cannot be reversed because they are supposed to be the unveiling of divine agenda per time.

The gift of prophecy has been so bastardized that it no longer has any meaning. These days men of God make proclamations from their human element and call it prophecy. Wow!
bro, prophecies could be reversed,delayed or postponed if the persons involved take corrective measures.
Remember King Hezekiah, king David after he slept with beersheba and Nathan the prophet visited
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleiman Explains Why His Prophecy On The Election Failed. by Nobody: 4:42pm On Apr 26, 2015
jascon1:
close Ur dirty mouth with immediate effect before i castrate Ur brain. Who is a man of god? Do u think am a blind believer like u? Isi monkey. Ur head is like the fig tree that jesus cursed. If no be eba way I hold for hand now I for don turn Ur face to orthopedic hospital. Smell away from me u smelling sheet. And if u quote me again I go teleport Ur left eye socket to Afghanistan
I command all you just pronounced on yourself to follow you Heavily without mercy.according to your mouth, it will be on you
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleiman Explains Why His Prophecy On The Election Failed. by KoloOyinbo(m): 6:00pm On Apr 26, 2015
Chosen1984:

Perhaps the obvious false prophet and his apologists should be begging forgiveness!

1 Like

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleiman Explains Why His Prophecy On The Election Failed. by Ajayiawo: 7:18pm On Apr 26, 2015
THIS IS A 'MUMU' PROPHET. IF TRULY HIS PROPHECIES ARE FROM GOD, HOW COME THAT GOD WOULD REVERSE HIMSELF BECAUSE THE VICTIMS CALLED THIS PROPHET FOR REVERSAL. ALL THE PROPHECIES OF THIS PASTOR ARE HIS PERSONAL GUESS AND NOT FROM GOD ALMIGHTY.
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleiman Explains Why His Prophecy On The Election Failed. by tunad4rari(m): 7:23pm On Apr 26, 2015
[quote author=Activa post=33099426]This man don show say him na fake prophet

The funny thing is that na him dey always run him mouth even when dem no ask am anything. Dat one no be madness?

This is how to know a fake prophet:

Deu 18:22 When a prophet speaketh in the name of the LORD, if the thing follow not, nor come to pass, that is the thing which the LORD hath not spoken, but the prophet hath spoken it presumptuously: thou shalt not be afraid of him. Guy u make sense die

1 Like

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleiman Explains Why His Prophecy On The Election Failed. by jascon1(m): 7:26pm On Apr 26, 2015
Chosen1984:
I command all you just pronounced on yourself to follow you Heavily without mercy.according to your mouth, it will be on you
u r a deaf squirrel. A short antelope for real. I told u from beginning that I will decimate u to powder if u dare. C this blockos head won folo me talk. Taaar!!! Go suck ya prophet preek. Idiort
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleiman Explains Why His Prophecy On The Election Failed. by Nobody: 10:00pm On Apr 26, 2015
I give u 3days to repent and retract that mess ,if you don't whatever you see you take! You
jascon1:
u r a deaf squirrel. A short antelope for real. I told u from beginning that I will decimate u to powder if u dare. C this blockos head won folo me talk. Taaar!!! Go suck ya prophet preek. Idiort
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleiman Explains Why His Prophecy On The Election Failed. by jascon1(m): 2:45am On Apr 27, 2015
U r nothing different from Ur doom mumu prophet. Dustbin I day fear u? I go flog u flog ur prophet join. My message will forever remain there n it will forever serve as a sign to u n Ur yeye fowl prophet that ppl give no credence to your vile ministry
Chosen1984:
I give u 3days to repent and retract that mess ,if you don't whatever you see you take! You
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleiman Explains Why His Prophecy On The Election Failed. by kayor62: 2:31pm On Oct 22, 2015
baseg25:

source : http://streetgist.com/apostle-johnson-suleiman-explains-why-his-prophecy-on-the-election-did-not-happen/
I need not to read everything but from what I read it is apparent that this man is a great liar, he knows how to twist words, he is expert in painting black white colour without anyone noticing it.
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleiman Explains Why His Prophecy On The Election Failed. by Nobody: 5:47pm On Oct 22, 2015
Then what is the difference between prophecy and prediction?
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleiman Explains Why His Prophecy On The Election Failed. by God2man(m): 6:49pm On Oct 22, 2015
deyinkadeji:
See ppl spewing hate messages. For me, this man is real and the most accurate I've ever seen. I attended a programme of his years back in ibadan, jorgor centre. This man prophesied abt my brother even quouting time year and date and all were true, 100% plain. We were shocked. He went to the extent of describing my late dad and how he died, all info right. Prophesied abt a dude whose bro was not even present at the venue. When the bro was called, he was shocked and ran down. This prophet quoted my late papa phone number.

Say whatever u wanna say, this man is real.

I have watched him several times on you tube.

He is a real prophet. No doubt.
The problem is that people do not understand the way of prophecy.
Pls. Read, 1 Corinthians 13:9 " For we know IN PART and we prophesy IN PART."

Dickson Teacher's Bible explained " They knew only a portion of the whole."

It goes further in verse 12: "For now we DIMLY see in a mirror, but then face to face. Now I know in part, but then I will know just as I also am known."

God is God.

God2man.
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleiman Explains Why His Prophecy On The Election Failed. by God2man(m): 6:54pm On Oct 22, 2015
Chosen1984:

Thank you my brother. God bless you.
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleiman Explains Why His Prophecy On The Election Failed. by Galaxydon1(m): 2:45pm On Nov 30, 2015
jascon1:
Mumu prophet
dont insult a man of God. Or you will be cursed.
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleiman Explains Why His Prophecy On The Election Failed. by Shininstar30(f): 12:35am On May 25, 2018
stranger003:
Still can't understand why we continue to believe these so called prophets, I'm sure the bet9ja and naijabet guys are more trustworthy with their predictions

Pls r they in dis forum cos I need I
Correct prediction seriously

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Angel Gomes At TB Joshua's Church For Healing (video) / Some Of Pastor E.A Adeboye's Testimonies / Sfiso Ncwane Buys Car For Francis Anosike, Nigerian Pastor For Healing Him (pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.