Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,744 members, 7,820,567 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:15 PM

Apostle Johnson Suleiman Explains Why His Prophecy On The Election Failed. - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Apostle Johnson Suleiman Explains Why His Prophecy On The Election Failed. (56396 Views)

Prophet Chukwudi’s Prophecy On Buhari’s Death: Nigerians React / Suleman's 2015 Prophecy On Buhari Comes To Pass..? / "You Will Die" - Johnson Suleiman To El-Rufai (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleiman Explains Why His Prophecy On The Election Failed. by qasmah(f): 9:53pm On Apr 25, 2015
Eyaa , sorry o,at least these excuses will help you stay in business,pastor
[color=][/color]
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleiman Explains Why His Prophecy On The Election Failed. by Walemi1(m): 9:57pm On Apr 25, 2015
Not suprised since a Catholic Father called Aregbe's deputy to say they will lose the gubernatorial election which turned out untrue.This Pastor's should preach about the kingdom of God not interfere in politics.Funny one from MalcoImX.

2 Likes

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleiman Explains Why His Prophecy On The Election Failed. by Rolandken(m): 9:58pm On Apr 25, 2015
If he truly said all these to justify his failed prophecies, then he is a false prophet from hell's pit. WHen God gives a prophecy, it is always correct, 100%. God does not make predictions because he knws the end from the beginning. If u receive a prophecy and claim its from God and didnt come to pass, it was from the devil. Period. And that vessel is a false prophet and would have been stoned to death if it was in d bible days. Cos no one forced u to give prophecies and christians live by faith and not by prophecies, for God enjoins us to trust him and not bother ourselves what will happen tommorow. God will then give prophecies when it pleases him. A prophecy is revealing what has happend in the past or what will happen in d future. The gist of prophecies being reversed by prayers and all is mere crap. Then i can prophecy just anything and claim i prayee abt it not to occur if it doesnt come to pass. Suleiman is fake if all these he said are true.

2 Likes

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleiman Explains Why His Prophecy On The Election Failed. by preciousjun(m): 10:01pm On Apr 25, 2015
Whether he is saying the right thing or not, let us leave it for God to judge.
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleiman Explains Why His Prophecy On The Election Failed. by mbulela: 10:04pm On Apr 25, 2015
double0seven:
While Sanusi was CBN governor, a lot of people already know that he had a claim to the throne. And not a few people were expecting that Sanusi may very well become the next Emir.

And what the hell does Sulaiman means by saying people said: dosent the late emir have children that will take over from me. Sulaiman should stop being silly. People are very well aware that the Emirate of Kano is not automatically by inheritance. So he should just shut it up.
The man is exposing his ignorance and stupidity.
The harm men like these are doing to the name of God and his son Jesus is almost unimaginable.

1 Like

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleiman Explains Why His Prophecy On The Election Failed. by mbulela: 10:09pm On Apr 25, 2015
CeceezKollecti:
What if He's Right with his Explanations. What if he's not Fake as you all are accusing him to be. What if it's Gods will to make things turn all of a sudden like he did to Jonah To Ninive and to Elijah to Ahab? Let's not rain curses upon ourselves all in d name of ignorance of how God works....Because Even in earthly Laws, Ignorance is not an excuse....how much more of Heavenly Laws...Better Keep quiet than run your mouths cursing yourself
Can you please explain how such cursed are incurred?
Why did he not make all these caveats when making his predictions?
God actually called him to be making election predictions? You call that prophecy? How dare you compare the impending doom that God sent Jonah to prophecy to these informed political predictions?

2 Likes

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleiman Explains Why His Prophecy On The Election Failed. by ALISMILE(m): 10:11pm On Apr 25, 2015
WisdomFlakes:

"Religion is the opium of the People" -- Karl Marx

Many of these slick-talking "ministers"/"prophets" are worse con-artists than 419ers. They understand human psychology way better than the average person and use it to the detriment of their gullible followers.
Jus pure human psychology!

2 Likes

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleiman Explains Why His Prophecy On The Election Failed. by Taofeekbasit(m): 10:11pm On Apr 25, 2015
See mumu like you call yourself pastor, you think sey prophecy na 1960 bet

1 Like

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleiman Explains Why His Prophecy On The Election Failed. by Laphtarjay(m): 10:12pm On Apr 25, 2015
Who sef be God's prophet? Shey na so dem Samuel, Elijah and Elisha dey do 'tokini tokeji' or na so dem dey reverse prophecy? Na when prophecy start 2 dey mean the same thing as football predictions. I tire o!

The time don come 2 commot our blindfolds.

1 Like

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleiman Explains Why His Prophecy On The Election Failed. by tunnary(m): 10:14pm On Apr 25, 2015
Sule sule LOL, see as u don fall ur hand in d name of prophecy, and ur custormers (Members) stil dey patronise u. Funny guy

2 Likes

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleiman Explains Why His Prophecy On The Election Failed. by ALISMILE(m): 10:14pm On Apr 25, 2015
Dis man hu call himsef pasto is an iddiot! D pple hu believe in him ve no brains!

2 Likes

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleiman Explains Why His Prophecy On The Election Failed. by tobidipity(m): 10:16pm On Apr 25, 2015
Where this obokun come from sef? Dem go just dey spit rubbish for mouth all for recognition. Ur prophecies no get authenticity go find one corner go wak garri

1 Like

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleiman Explains Why His Prophecy On The Election Failed. by fallingsky(m): 10:18pm On Apr 25, 2015
Rubbish + Rubbish = RUBBISH

According to osho baba.... Go and die!

1 Like

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleiman Explains Why His Prophecy On The Election Failed. by ALISMILE(m): 10:20pm On Apr 25, 2015
abdulizom:
DON'T MIND JOBLESS SULE, HE ENTIRE LIFE HAS BEEN FULL OF FALSEHOOD, ASK HIS PEOPLE FROM NASARAWA, THEY WILL TELL BETTER
The iddiot man is not frm nasarawa! The criminal is frm Auchi in Edo State!

3 Likes

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleiman Explains Why His Prophecy On The Election Failed. by Trustworthiness: 10:23pm On Apr 25, 2015
Ladybianca:
Ashi Ashi, no body called u for d prophesy to be reversed, imagine men of God lying for Africa, na wa o

My sister, he needs to give an excuse so as not to allow his 419 business to go down the drain like that.

Men of Satan calling themselves Men of God.

As for me, my prayer has been that God almighty should disgrace all these liars so as to make Nigerians to be thinking rightly. And don't allow themselves to be used for religious bigotry which went on the increase when all these false Men of God starts springing churches everywhere in the country.

1 Like

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleiman Explains Why His Prophecy On The Election Failed. by solayd(m): 10:24pm On Apr 25, 2015
this is what you get when you get too involve in politics than calling as a man of God lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleiman Explains Why His Prophecy On The Election Failed. by Leiman100(m): 10:28pm On Apr 25, 2015
[b][/b][color=#000099][/color]Prophet of doom!

1 Like

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleiman Explains Why His Prophecy On The Election Failed. by Forwetinnah: 10:32pm On Apr 25, 2015
Okay, this man is taking this shiit too far.

1 Like

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleiman Explains Why His Prophecy On The Election Failed. by nicerichard05: 10:34pm On Apr 25, 2015
jascon1:
Mumu prophet

May God forgive you
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleiman Explains Why His Prophecy On The Election Failed. by eminikansoso(m): 10:42pm On Apr 25, 2015
baseg25:

source : http://streetgist.com/apostle-johnson-suleiman-explains-why-his-prophecy-on-the-election-did-not-happen/
this man should come and learn how to see visions from me.
prophecy for tomorrow being Sunday
1 Many Nigerians will go to church
2 Many bottles of beers will roll
3 Many girls will be disappointed by their lovers
just a few

2 Likes

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleiman Explains Why His Prophecy On The Election Failed. by tartar9(m): 10:51pm On Apr 25, 2015
protecting business interests grin.he's still the most accurate false prophet we have.come tomorrow his church will still be FULL

1 Like

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleiman Explains Why His Prophecy On The Election Failed. by cana882(m): 10:54pm On Apr 25, 2015
d man 4kd up sha bt my question's if any of u meet dis guy one on one, can u recite exactly wat u jst posted to his face??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleiman Explains Why His Prophecy On The Election Failed. by Nobody: 10:55pm On Apr 25, 2015
See ppl spewing hate messages. For me, this man is real and the most accurate I've ever seen. I attended a programme of his years back in ibadan, jorgor centre. This man prophesied abt my brother even quouting time year and date and all were true, 100% plain. We were shocked. He went to the extent of describing my late dad and how he died, all info right. Prophesied abt a dude whose bro was not even present at the venue. When the bro was called, he was shocked and ran down. This prophet quoted my late papa phone number.

Say whatever u wanna say, this man is real.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleiman Explains Why His Prophecy On The Election Failed. by annibro(f): 10:56pm On Apr 25, 2015
Prophesies are sure words cos dey are inspired by d Holy Spirit & given b4 hand
Predictions on d other hand may fail cos dey are mere intuisions or instinct from man.
Messages: are tasks, errands or assignments carried out at d moment.

BTW: God is not an author of Confusion. He is all knowing. He won't say a thing which He knows will cause confusion wen he knows d end of dat matter 2b d reverse. He wouldve simply revealed d end. Moreso if at all its gonna be reverse, it wud ve been a personal message 2d victim involved & not 2d entire country & beyond just 2 change it later secretely without informing d public & cause people 2 doubt Him.
Just like d case of Hezekiah, it was a personal message sent at dat moment by a prophet 2 Hezekiah. So also Jonah was sent on a personal errand/mission 2d piple of nineveh. It was not prophesied by any prophet b4 hand anywer in d Bible dat Hezekiah or d pipu of nineveh were going 2 die b4 these messengers went on d task 2 deliver d messages otherwise it would ve come 2 pass according 2d prophesy.
Compare dis illustration wit d birth of Christ which was long b4 hand prophesied by diff prophets of old, Isaiah etc & den many yrs later, d Holy Spirit, John d Baptist etc brought d message 2 Mary & d Jews respectively, not prophesying again but quoting d prophets wo already did. So it had 2 come 2 pass. John 1:23 (John d Baptist quoted d prophesy of d birth of Christ by Isaiah). If maybe it wasn't prophesied b4 hand, its possible 4d message 2b reversed wherby Mary would ve given excuse Y she cannot carry d child wen D Spirit confronted her & God can grant d request & choose anoda Virgin or manner 4 His son 2 come 2 ds world. But becos it had bin long prophesied dat it'll be a Virgin birth, it can't be reversed. It must happen.

Am not a good teacher but I don't know if I've passed ds message across. Just try & differenciate Prophesies, Predictions & Messages(personal/public)

Messages/instructions without previous prophetic backing can be reversed but Prohesies are 100% accurate.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleiman Explains Why His Prophecy On The Election Failed. by chima21: 11:07pm On Apr 25, 2015
No human bring that will stop ur anithing.
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleiman Explains Why His Prophecy On The Election Failed. by CeceezKollecti: 11:18pm On Apr 25, 2015
Buonsenso:

is this your nairaland account Mr. Suleiman
you can admit it; there is no shame.

Sometimes we make things of God to look like a joke,just like you just did. But his mercies never ends. Am not the Apostle neither am I his church member am only testifying and bearing witness for God the Almighty Father
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleiman Explains Why His Prophecy On The Election Failed. by trappatoni(m): 11:20pm On Apr 25, 2015
Hmmm akika!

1 Like

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleiman Explains Why His Prophecy On The Election Failed. by proff4real: 11:21pm On Apr 25, 2015
I could remember, among his prophecy that many pastor will be abuse(insult). but he fail to prophecies why the pastor will be abuse. he did see that all their false prophecy will be d reason for them been insulted. my annoyance is that I bet with 2k for el-rufai and president election with a friend because of this FAKE MAN PROPHECY. rubishhhhhhhhhh!

1 Like

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleiman Explains Why His Prophecy On The Election Failed. by Nobody: 11:37pm On Apr 25, 2015
synergycom19:

What about Jonah's prophecy that was averted(didn't come to pass)because the people repented of their sins and Jonah was angry? The bible speaking in 1cor13 said prophecy can fai,the problem is our Men of GOD,who fail to explain the meaning of prophecies ,and how it works.
Jonah did not prophecy about the destruction of Nineveh, God sent him to Nineveh to go and warn them that if they did not repent that God is going to destroy them, and they repented, God forgive them, there is no prophecy in Bible that did not come to pass. You don't even understand what a prophecy is, A prophecy is like when prophet Isaiah prophesized the coming of Messiah or taking of children of Israel into captivity, a prophecy can never be averted

1 Like

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleiman Explains Why His Prophecy On The Election Failed. by Nobody: 11:46pm On Apr 25, 2015
deyinkadeji:
See ppl spewing hate messages. For me, this man is real and the most accurate I've ever seen. I attended a programme of his years back in ibadan, jorgor centre. This man prophesied abt my brother even quouting time year and date and all were true, 100% plain. We were shocked. He went to the extent of describing my late dad and how he died, all info right. Prophesied abt a dude whose bro was not even present at the venue. When the bro was called, he was shocked and ran down. This prophet quoted my late papa phone number.

Say whatever u wanna say, this man is real.
Brain washed dollard, caged soul believing in divination

1 Like

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleiman Explains Why His Prophecy On The Election Failed. by asidere(m): 11:47pm On Apr 25, 2015
I think the national assembly should pass a law regarding prophesies by so called prophets,their own don too much.but i still believe that prophesies can be reversed.abi na buhari call am to reverse jonathan win to buhari win.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Mob Destroys Church Of Benin Pastor Accused Of Sleeping With Married Woman. PICS / Sfiso Ncwane Buys Car For Francis Anosike, Nigerian Pastor For Healing Him (pics / Ugandan Man Claiming To Be Jesus Christ, And His Nine Followers Arrested (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.