Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,537 members, 7,819,923 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:50 AM

Apostle Johnson Suleiman Explains Why His Prophecy On The Election Failed. - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Apostle Johnson Suleiman Explains Why His Prophecy On The Election Failed. (56389 Views)

Prophet Chukwudi’s Prophecy On Buhari’s Death: Nigerians React / Suleman's 2015 Prophecy On Buhari Comes To Pass..? / "You Will Die" - Johnson Suleiman To El-Rufai (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleiman Explains Why His Prophecy On The Election Failed. by Horlufemi(m): 12:27am On Apr 26, 2015
natureblack:
Nonsense.

Prophecies these days are akin to the Texas Sharper Shooters Fallacy.Fire off random shots in the dark,switch on the light and paint bulls eye around the spot where your bullet hit,then do a victory dance on your detractors face - MarieSucre

e.g. tbjoshua

2 Likes

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleiman Explains Why His Prophecy On The Election Failed. by rusher14: 1:13am On Apr 26, 2015
deyinkadeji:
See ppl spewing hate messages. For me, this man is real and the most accurate I've ever seen. I attended a programme of his years back in ibadan, jorgor centre. This man prophesied abt my brother even quouting time year and date and all were true, 100% plain. We were shocked. He went to the extent of describing my late dad and how he died, all info right. Prophesied abt a dude whose bro was not even present at the venue. When the bro was called, he was shocked and ran down. This prophet quoted my late papa phone number.

Say whatever u wanna say, this man is real.

He no give you baba Ijebu to win?
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleiman Explains Why His Prophecy On The Election Failed. by bezimo(m): 1:34am On Apr 26, 2015
I believe This man of God because from scriptures I saw some prophecies reversed.

1. God sent Prophet Isaiah to tell King Hezekiah that his sickness is unto death, Isaiah went and delivered the prophesy.Those who know Prophet Isaiah know that his words dont fall to the ground.but king Hezekiah did something(find out) and God for the first time reverse his word and sent the same Prophet Isaiah back to prophesy to King Hezekiah that he has added another 15 year to his life. This instance proves prophesy can be reversed

2.God said to Eli the Priest that his lineage would stand before him(God) in the priestly office for ever, but Eli children began to misbehave and Eli did nothing, God sent a prophet to warn him with this specific words I Sam 2:30 "I said indeed that thy house, and the house of thy father, should walk before me forever, but now the lord saith, be it far from me, for them that honour me I will honour, and they that despise me shall be lightly esteemed" Eli and his children died later in that chapter seeing God had reversed Eli prophesy.

These are proofs from the bible that prophesy can change depending on the actions of the persons such prophesy concerns as pointed by the Apostle.

It is allowed if you don't believe the Apostle again, but don't run a risk of your destiny by abusing or insulting the Apostle, before God who called him take the matter personal with you as he came against Miriam when she spake against Moses.Though I am not a member of his church, but I know a man of God when I see one.He is one of the proficient seers in the land.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleiman Explains Why His Prophecy On The Election Failed. by Nobody: 2:10am On Apr 26, 2015
bezimo:
I believe This man of God because from scriptures I saw some prophecies reversed.

1. God sent Prophet Isaiah to tell King Hezekiah that his sickness is unto death, Isaiah went and delivered the prophesy.Those who know Prophet Isaiah know that his words dont fall to the ground.but king Hezekiah did something(find out) and God for the first time reverse his word and sent the same Prophet Isaiah back to prophesy to King Hezekiah that he has added another 15 year to his life. This instance proves prophesy can be reversed

2.God said to Eli the Priest that his lineage would stand before him(God) in the priestly office for ever, but Eli children began to misbehave and Eli did nothing, God sent a prophet to warn him with this specific words I Sam 2:30 "I said indeed that thy house, and the house of thy father, should walk before me forever, but now the lord saith, be it far from me, for them that honour me I will honour, and they that despise me shall be lightly esteemed" Eli and his children died later in that chapter seeing God had reversed Eli prophesy.

These are proofs from the bible that prophesy can change depending on the actions of the persons such prophesy concerns as pointed by the Apostle.

It is allowed if you don't believe the Apostle again, but don't run a risk of your destiny by abusing or insulting the Apostle, before God who called him take the matter personal with you.Though I am not a member of his church, but I know a man of God when I see one.He is one of the proficient seers in the land.

As usual you always use empty threat to cajoled your members, very soon you will tell them that if they don't believe in the prophecy your pastor will open the gate of hell for them or their destiny will be to die in penury, brainwashing things!!!!!! ha ha!!!!! running a risk because they are rxposing his fakeness, god to call him to take matter personal, na only him god sabi call, brainwashed dollard

3 Likes

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleiman Explains Why His Prophecy On The Election Failed. by Buonsenso: 2:27am On Apr 26, 2015
Another one has denied his 'prophecy'
read vanguard newspaper of today and ayodele primate said he didn't predict jonathan to win grin
that he only said if jonathan does not fast for 14 days, he will lose.

Jona easy going attitude really spoil business for this pastors
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleiman Explains Why His Prophecy On The Election Failed. by mrquality: 3:35am On Apr 26, 2015
All of u that are saying he s fake no well. who r u to judge?. imagine wat wld v happened If the Israelis had destroyed the temple, when Jesus said "destroy this temple I would rebuild it in three days." Are u God to determine who is fake or not. ? #lifes2shortmindurbusiness #
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleiman Explains Why His Prophecy On The Election Failed. by mrquality: 3:42am On Apr 26, 2015
u r the brainwashed dollar. check the last time u prayed n read ur Bible. u ll know that u r very empty. So keep mute in order not to destroy ur destiny
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleiman Explains Why His Prophecy On The Election Failed. by mrquality: 3:52am On Apr 26, 2015
Activa:
This man don show say him na fake prophet

The funny thing is that na him dey always run him mouth even when dem no ask am anything. Dat one no be madness?

This is how to know a fake prophet:

Deu 18:22 When a prophet speaketh in the name of the LORD, if the thing follow not, nor come to pass, that is the thing which the LORD hath not spoken, but the prophet hath spoken it presumptuously: thou shalt not be afraid of him.
don't claim to know the Bible when u don't. read ur Bible well n allow the holy spirit to minister to u,u ll find out that u r too empty. So keep mute
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleiman Explains Why His Prophecy On The Election Failed. by Nobody: 5:43am On Apr 26, 2015
bezimo:

Yes...God reversed the prophecy because King Hezekiah prayed.(Do you have any evidence of Buhari praying anywhere for Suleiman's prophecy to be reversed?)

But there was a reason for the original prophecy.....King Hezekiah lived 15 more years....during which time Manasseh his son was born. As the Bible puts it....Manasseh was 12 years old when he became king after Hezekiah died.

Sometimes God reverses things...to show us that his original decision was the right one...and to make us more trusting of his wisdom next time.

But Eli was a direct descendant of Aaron....which was where the reference to the lineage comes from. And Eli was being warned....and he did not take the warning.And Aaron's house continued in the priestly work....via another lineage.

Look.....Mr Suleiman made a mistake. Nothing wrong with him accepting that. Prophecy was not meant for showbiz...it was always meant to bring about repentance. Has his prophecies changed the moral fabric of Nigeria? That is the question you should be asking.

2 Likes

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleiman Explains Why His Prophecy On The Election Failed. by lexy2014: 6:08am On Apr 26, 2015
baseg25:

source : http://streetgist.com/apostle-johnson-suleiman-explains-why-his-prophecy-on-the-election-did-not-happen/
even boys wey de play 1960bet et al de prophesy. Some de work some no de work. Some are reverseD some are not reversed
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleiman Explains Why His Prophecy On The Election Failed. by lexy2014: 6:10am On Apr 26, 2015
mrquality:
All of u that are saying he s fake no well. who r u to judge?. imagine wat wld v happened If the Israelis had destroyed the temple, when Jesus said "destroy this temple I would rebuild it in three days." Are u God to determine who is fake or not. ? #lifes2shortmindurbusiness #
out of point.that has absolutely nothing †☺ do with d discussion.try again

1 Like

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleiman Explains Why His Prophecy On The Election Failed. by Nobody: 6:10am On Apr 26, 2015
I quite agree with the part part that prophesy can be reversed, it happened with Hezekiah in the bible. It even happened with me. I was electrocuted to death when I was a boy, but hear I am still living.
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleiman Explains Why His Prophecy On The Election Failed. by lexy2014: 6:15am On Apr 26, 2015
mrquality:

don't claim to know the Bible when u don't. read ur Bible well n allow the holy spirit to minister to u,u ll find out that u r too empty. So keep mute
since u hav read U̶̲̥̅̊я bible well and d holy spirit has ministered †☺ u, wuldnt u have done d guy a service by educating and enlightening him biblically on what u no about d matter instead of telling him 2 keep mute? Iron sharpeneth iron so does a man sharpen d countenance of his friend.isn't that in U̶̲̥̅̊я bible?
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleiman Explains Why His Prophecy On The Election Failed. by lexy2014: 6:18am On Apr 26, 2015
jcmaiah:
I quite agree with the part part that prophesy can be reversed, it happened with Hezekiah in the bible. It even happened with me. I was electrocuted to death when I was a boy, but hear I am still living.
u are right bros it happened †☺ hezekiah but he said jonathan will get a second term. Who reversed that.fact is if we study our bibles as xtians we won't need †☺ make demi gods out these guys
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleiman Explains Why His Prophecy On The Election Failed. by lexy2014: 6:31am On Apr 26, 2015
deyinkadeji:
See ppl spewing hate messages. For me, this man is real and the most accurate I've ever seen. I attended a programme of his years back in ibadan, jorgor centre. This man prophesied abt my brother even quouting time year and date and all were true, 100% plain. We were shocked. He went to the extent of describing my late dad and how he died, all info right. Prophesied abt a dude whose bro was not even present at the venue. When the bro was called, he was shocked and ran down. This prophet quoted my late papa phone number.

Say whatever u wanna say, this man is real.
and u call all these prophecy? I have Attended his programme too.he called a lot of phone nos but that doesn't amount †☺ prophecy.d guy came †☺ a low when he asked d ushers †☺ shut d door so nobody will go out when he was raising by force offering. If we as xtian take time †☺ read our bibles and have personal fellowship we wouldn't b moved by someone calling peoples phone numbers in church. A prophecy is a direct word from God about a future occurence.hence d bible says tests all spirits †☺ no if they are of God

1 Like

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleiman Explains Why His Prophecy On The Election Failed. by CeceezKollecti: 6:51am On Apr 26, 2015
bezimo:

It is allowed if you don't believe the Apostle again, but don't run a risk of your destiny by abusing or insulting the Apostle, before God who called him take the matter personal with you.Though I am not a member of his church, but I know a man of God when I see one.He is one of the proficient seers in the land.

Tell Them! They Seem to have forgotten that our God is a Jealous God....Him who Blesses He shall Bless and he who Curses shall be Cursed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleiman Explains Why His Prophecy On The Election Failed. by pmann2(m): 6:54am On Apr 26, 2015
Who made you judge? How are you even sure that all those write up came from the Apostle? Most Nigerians don't take their time to think b4 they talk. God don't need you to help him fight his battle, that is why he is God. Sometimes it's better to just keep quite about some issues, especially spiritual issues. I can't condemn the Apostle neither will i praise him. I'll always remain neutral about issues like this, for i am not God. Insulting the Apostle only shows how far you are from God.
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleiman Explains Why His Prophecy On The Election Failed. by ados4ejy: 6:59am On Apr 26, 2015
I guess we really need to understand what prophecies are meant for. Prophecies aint predictions, they are warnings and instructional. Between prophecy and fulfilment we need prayers and waiting. We need to pray to bring a prophecy to pass or pray to avert it, depending on its type. There is also a gift of Word of Wisdom and Word of Knowledge.....these two and prophecies aint d same.While the word of wisdom and knowledge are more of
specifics...prophecies are instructional.
if we analyse Apostle's prohecies well, he said Jonathan will return but wit many troubles.He also said with the level of bloodshed...it is better Jonathan returns home now......if we got on our knees to pray and Jonathan did not win....we have made his going home and have averted the bloodshed.Any negative prophecy is such that we should pray over and avert.If all the Apostle does is give negative prophecies and we watch it happen.....den wat is the essence of prophecy...showmanship?

1 Like

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleiman Explains Why His Prophecy On The Election Failed. by bezimo(m): 7:26am On Apr 26, 2015
Rayhut:

As usual you always use empty threat to cajoled your members, very soon you will tell them that if they don't believe in the prophecy your pastor will open the gate of hell for them or their destiny will be to die in penury, brainwashing things!!!!!! ha ha!!!!! running a risk because they are rxposing his fakeness, god to call him to take matter personal, na only him god sabi call, brainwashed dollard

It seems you are one of the few demented folks, for which it would make no difference cautioning.Go ahead advertise your ignorance, rant, and insult as you will. I think it makes you feel good.
What impudence.
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleiman Explains Why His Prophecy On The Election Failed. by ikokwuT(m): 7:38am On Apr 26, 2015
Prophet of doom looking for socalled excuses.
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleiman Explains Why His Prophecy On The Election Failed. by MoNickk(f): 7:42am On Apr 26, 2015
I believe this man of God. I have never met him but one thing I know is that some prophecies can be reversed. that is why ill take him Anyday over tb Joshua whose prophecies always come to pass and are always destructive. It demeans the power of prayer. His prophecies are only shown after the 'evil thing' has come to pass. shior
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleiman Explains Why His Prophecy On The Election Failed. by babiskinado(m): 7:43am On Apr 26, 2015
This man is God's chosen Oracle. Who no know go know!
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleiman Explains Why His Prophecy On The Election Failed. by Horlufemi(m): 7:47am On Apr 26, 2015
synergycom19:

What about Jonah's prophecy that was averted(didn't come to pass)because the people repented of their sins and Jonah was angry? The bible speaking in 1cor13 said prophecy can fai,the problem is our Men of GOD,who fail to explain the meaning of prophecies ,and how it works.

Jonah only went to deliver a message that their destruction is coming because of their wicked ways. Wickedness will lead to destruction so they left the wicked part and repented thus they averted the destruction coming to them.

If a prophet say this and this will happen and it doesn't He is not from God. He is a liar. Ko ju yen lo.

Only very few of these men of God have the gift of prophecy.

Prophecy is now a gift of the spirit. there is no such thing as the office of the prophet in this dispensation. If anyone doesn't understand this will always fall for these men because they don't know who they are in Christ.

1 Like

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleiman Explains Why His Prophecy On The Election Failed. by Nitefury: 8:00am On Apr 26, 2015
MoNickk:
I believe this man of God. I have never met him but one thing I know is that some prophecies can be reversed. that is why ill take him Anyday over tb Joshua whose prophecies always come to pass and are always destructive. It demeans the power of prayer. His prophecies are only shown after the 'evil thing' has come to pass. shior

Sweetheart, the guy is a scam... He prophesied that Timipre Silva would win second term against current Bayelsa governor. He even used the rain that fell that night to buttress his prophecy as blessings from "god" to Silva who attended his crusade.. We all know how it ended..

These guys just look at the political situation in the country and make pronouncements as prophesies.

Since he prophesied that Jona would win (like his fellow knaves in church garments), it is safe to say Nigerians prayed against it and "God" changed His mind going by your analogy..

I would take TB Joshua any day for his philanthropist nature than crooks like this fellow..

1 Like

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleiman Explains Why His Prophecy On The Election Failed. by MoNickk(f): 8:14am On Apr 26, 2015
Nitefury:

Sweetheart, the guy is a scam... He prophesied that Timipre Silva would win second term against current Bayelsa governor. He even used the rain that fell that night to buttress his prophecy as blessings from "god" to Silva who attended his crusade.. We all know how it ended..

These guys just look at the political situation in the country and make pronouncements as prophesies.

Since he prophesied that Jona would win (like his fellow knaves in church garments), it is safe to say Nigerians prayed against it and "God" changed His mind going by your analogy..

I would take TB Joshua any day for his philanthropist nature than crooks like this fellow..
now that you have explained it better. I understand. that's why when a prophet says don't go out because sand would enter your shoes, i become very skeptical and pray on my own then i step out. Some of them just use it to instill fear and make money. 'bring salt,bring oil put it together n lick it. now go. rain wouldn't fall on your head' and people would start running helter skelter. They only tell people what they want to hear and not what they need to.

1 Like

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleiman Explains Why His Prophecy On The Election Failed. by Nobody: 8:17am On Apr 26, 2015
U
mrquality:

You've not said anything other than rubbish.
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleiman Explains Why His Prophecy On The Election Failed. by Kei144(m): 8:30am On Apr 26, 2015
baseg25:

In 6 months, Nigerians may stone Buhari.

The best thing GEJ ever did for himself was to accept defeat in that election and thereby received loud ovation from the whole world, just before end time heats up. Buhari will be taking over just when the end time begins to heat up big time. Since many Nigerians do not believe in end time, they will blame Buhari for non-performance. I pity Buhari for what he is about to experience in his old age. He may not be able to bear the stress.

https://www.nairaland.com/2192023/three-day-journey-into-desert#33003867
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleiman Explains Why His Prophecy On The Election Failed. by macof(m): 8:36am On Apr 26, 2015
Fake prophet of a fake religion
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleiman Explains Why His Prophecy On The Election Failed. by VENTY0(f): 9:56am On Apr 26, 2015
MalcoImX:
No need to conduct elections again. Next time we'll just ask you the winner, and if we want it changed, we just beg you.

you damn funny... gat my ribs cracking
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleiman Explains Why His Prophecy On The Election Failed. by grandlexuz(m): 10:45am On Apr 26, 2015
He would have just prophesied one on one to those involved.. In that case reversal of the prophecies would be between him, those concerned and God.. One pastor told me a lot of his colleagues are just PROPHETLYING in the name of prophesying..
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleiman Explains Why His Prophecy On The Election Failed. by grandlexuz(m): 10:53am On Apr 26, 2015
ados4ejy:
I guess we really need to understand what prophecies are meant for. Prophecies aint predictions, they are warnings and instructional. Between prophecy and fulfilment we need prayers and waiting. We need to pray to bring a prophecy to pass or pray to avert it, depending on its type. There is also a gift of Word of Wisdom and Word of Knowledge.....these two and prophecies aint d same.While the word of wisdom and knowledge are more of
specifics...prophecies are instructional.
if we analyse Apostle's prohecies well, he said Jonathan will return but wit many troubles.He also said with the level of bloodshed...it is better Jonathan returns home now......if we got on our knees to pray and Jonathan did not win....we have made his going home and have averted the bloodshed.Any negative prophecy is such that we should pray over and avert.If all the Apostle does is give negative prophecies and we watch it happen.....den wat is the essence of prophecy...showmanship?

Prophecies are predictions of what will happen in the future.. It is as simple as that!
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleiman Explains Why His Prophecy On The Election Failed. by Nobody: 11:05am On Apr 26, 2015
Rayhut:

Brain washed dollard, caged soul believing in divination

Am way beyond your class and mind you, its dullard not how u spelt it. Get a life first then come for me afterwards. I didn't sell my soul like you stone head

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

God's Generals-Why They Succeeded And Why Some Failed / Mob Destroys Church Of Benin Pastor Accused Of Sleeping With Married Woman. PICS / Sfiso Ncwane Buys Car For Francis Anosike, Nigerian Pastor For Healing Him (pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.