Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,025 members, 7,810,827 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:24 PM

Who Is To Blame? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Who Is To Blame? (58717 Views)

The Law, The Husband, The Wife Or The Man, Who Is To Blame For This? (snapshots) / Men Sleeping With Their House Maids...who's To Blame? / Whom To Blame!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Is To Blame? by Kolade354(m): 7:12pm On Apr 25, 2015
Chizzy20:
i will jst pretend i didnt see dat...i see no reason why u would use vulgar wrds...evr1 is entitled to his or her opinion...nd if uz contradicts wit mine..d least u could do, is simply ignore or give constructive criticism without d use of vulgar wrds..btw i wont stoop down to ur level nd exchange wrds wit sum1 i dnt knw on a public forum.
who d hell need ur fvking advice which is even senseless............Option c jare lala247 blame the biitch who cnt reject married man and luk for dem single boyz like me.

1 Like

Re: Who Is To Blame? by Chizzy20(f): 7:13pm On Apr 25, 2015
Orijin101:

bros follow follow isnt d bst ooh grin
Re: Who Is To Blame? by Chizzy20(f): 7:15pm On Apr 25, 2015
Kolade354:
who d hell need ur fvking advice which is even senseless............Option c jare lala247 blame the biitch who cnt reject married man and luk for dem single boyz like me.
nd wat is dis is one sayin..pls wat ur sayin is out of point...where did d advice cum frm...pls am lost undecided
Re: Who Is To Blame? by Nobody: 7:16pm On Apr 25, 2015
op d numbe3 tho,how can a wife hold down his husband at home?it is by sex,showing care,cooking good food,being romantic or what?u berra pull out dat number3 cheesy
Re: Who Is To Blame? by Kolade354(m): 7:19pm On Apr 25, 2015
Chizzy20:
nd wat is dis is one sayin..pls wat ur sayin is out of point...where did d advice cum frm...pls am lost undecided
Dnt be lost dearie dis is Nairaland not Linda Ikeji Blog...............
Re: Who Is To Blame? by Oahray: 7:20pm On Apr 25, 2015
prettythicksme:
op d numbe3 tho,how can a wife hold down his husband at home?it is by sex,showing care,cooking good food,being romantic or what?u berra pull out dat number3 cheesy
it says 'holding it down'. It's not the same as holding the husband down. It's a slang for taking care of something, being in charge.

I don't see why it should be taken down.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Is To Blame? by Chizzy20(f): 7:20pm On Apr 25, 2015
Kolade354:
aww tanx.. embarassed
Re: Who Is To Blame? by Oahray: 7:21pm On Apr 25, 2015
Kolade354:
abeg woo am if you wan woo am, and spare the world this boring drama undecided

6 Likes

Re: Who Is To Blame? by Nobody: 7:21pm On Apr 25, 2015
Oahray:
it says 'holding it down'. It's not the same as holding the husband down. It's a slang for taking care of something, being in charge.

I don't see why it should be taken down.
expatiate!!
Re: Who Is To Blame? by Nobody: 7:22pm On Apr 25, 2015
Chizzy20:
bros follow follow isnt d bst ooh grin
you dey mind me grin?
me sef wan look for trouble na, but you caught me wink
aw u?
Re: Who Is To Blame? by Kolade354(m): 7:23pm On Apr 25, 2015
Chizzy20:
aww tanx.. embarassed
Did your boifrnd release his akamu in ur mouth? The luk on ur face is terrible.

1 Like

Re: Who Is To Blame? by Oahray: 7:23pm On Apr 25, 2015
prettythicksme:
expantiate!!
pardon?
Re: Who Is To Blame? by Kolade354(m): 7:25pm On Apr 25, 2015
Oahray:
abeg woo am if you wan woo am, and spare the world this boring drama undecided
And hw is dat ur fvking business if i want to woo her........This is hw u gossip street to street O.D.E
Re: Who Is To Blame? by Chizzy20(f): 7:26pm On Apr 25, 2015
LewisO:

Don't blame me, it's the cat u are to blame okay?

If i decide to type what i have on mind u did rather blame yourself for posting such.

And u called that opinion? That opinion is used by dimwits.

My advice for u is to go an read your book, u are still a little girl, u nothing about life and relationship.

And that crap u posted up there, i think u should go home and tell them that.
yes to me its an opinion..nd if u dnt lyk it...dats ur buiss..yeah am a little gal..i totally agree..as dey say maturity has nutin to do wit age..U dat is d old one here...jst displayed ur level of maturity...

3 Likes

Re: Who Is To Blame? by Nobody: 7:26pm On Apr 25, 2015
Oahray:
pardon?
expantiate more on dat number3!!!
Re: Who Is To Blame? by Nobody: 7:27pm On Apr 25, 2015
Kolade354:

Haba wetin she do una today
Re: Who Is To Blame? by classicyung(m): 7:28pm On Apr 25, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

^^^The cougar who commented before never fails to display her ingrained vulgarity. One wonders what would become of her offsprings. ANOTHER MEHEEDA?:-(
LMAO

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Is To Blame? by Oahray: 7:29pm On Apr 25, 2015
Kolade354:
And hw is dat ur fvking business if i want to woo her........This is hw u gossip street to street O.D.E
you are derailing with your boring predictability, that's how.

Step up your game, but stop derailing first.

1 Like

Re: Who Is To Blame? by Kolade354(m): 7:32pm On Apr 25, 2015
Lala247:

Haba wetin she do una today

Her 'OPINION' Suckz.
Re: Who Is To Blame? by Oahray: 7:33pm On Apr 25, 2015
prettythicksme:
expantiate more on dat number3!!!
oh, you mean expatiate. Alright...

Scenario A: You are well fed and a random friend serves you your favourite dish.

Scenario B: You are starving and a random friend serves you your favourite dish.

Which offer would you more likely reject?

2 Likes

Re: Who Is To Blame? by Kolade354(m): 7:33pm On Apr 25, 2015
Oahray:
you are derailing with your boring predictability, that's how.

Step up your game, but stop derailing first.
sure i knw i av to step-up mai game but me and you are not in d same klass kid........Now go and Pick Beans.
Re: Who Is To Blame? by Nobody: 7:38pm On Apr 25, 2015
Kolade354:
Her 'OPINION' Suckz.

But its hers now wink

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Is To Blame? by Kolade354(m): 7:43pm On Apr 25, 2015
Lala247:

But its hers now wink
Nah it belongs to her filtyh 'finger' she didnt take time to read and thing with her Thinking-Box(Brain)
Re: Who Is To Blame? by Nobody: 7:45pm On Apr 25, 2015
Chizzy20:
option D should b exempted frm dat list..cos some men re real dogs..dat no mata hw beautiful, luvin, caring, submissive dier wives myt b to dem..dey cant stay without cheatin...it only takes d grace of God to get a faithful husband...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Is To Blame? by Nobody: 7:45pm On Apr 25, 2015
Kolade354:
Nah it belongs to her filtyh 'finger' she didnt take time to read and thing with her Thinking-Box(Brain)

Ok oh
Re: Who Is To Blame? by Nobody: 7:46pm On Apr 25, 2015
To the ugly fool that commented after me your obsession with me is alarming. I continue ignoring you because I don't give my attention to aliens looking niggas like you.

You can continue been obsessed with me thou keep flowing me around. Once in a while who know you may get lucky I may reply you like right now. cheesy.

3 Likes

Re: Who Is To Blame? by Nobody: 7:50pm On Apr 25, 2015
rokiatu:
To the ugly fool that commented after me your obsession with me is alarming. I continue ignoring you because I don't give my attention to aliens looking niggas like you.

You can continue been obsessed with me thou keep flowing me around. Once in a while who know you may get lucky I may reply you like right now. cheesy.
forget them hun ..
Re: Who Is To Blame? by Nobody: 7:52pm On Apr 25, 2015
Lala247:
forget them hun ..
lol I don't have that nigga time if you notice he goes around following me saying Shi...t. I usually don't even reply him because seriously the morherfucke..r too ugly.I will be bother if he even look like the worst looking nigga I turn down. grin
Re: Who Is To Blame? by Nobody: 7:54pm On Apr 25, 2015
rokiatu:
lol I don't have that nigga time if you notice he goes around following me saying Shi...t. I usually don't even reply him because seriously the morherfucke..r too ugly.I will be bother if he even look like the worst looking nigga I turn down. grin

Lol think he likes u
I have notice too .. When u post he comments
Re: Who Is To Blame? by Nobody: 7:56pm On Apr 25, 2015
Lala247:

Lol think he likes u
I have notice too .. When u post he comments
God forbid seriously God forbid. Girl don't joke like that again please.
Re: Who Is To Blame? by Nobody: 7:57pm On Apr 25, 2015
rokiatu:
God forbid seriously God forbid. Girl don't joke like that again please.

Hehehehe .. His jus a troll .. He would soon get fed up when he sees how pointless it is smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

My Brother-In-Law Dips His Hands Inside My Pot Of Soup / Do I Build A Small House Now Or Keep Saving? / I Just Saw CONDOM In My Husband's Wallet, Am I Suppose To Just Overlook It?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.