Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,087 members, 7,818,262 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:23 AM

Floyd Mayweather Vs Manny Pacquiao - Boxing - Sports (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Floyd Mayweather Vs Manny Pacquiao - Boxing (197018 Views)

Anthony Joshua Pictured With Floyd Mayweather And Crew / DOWNLOAD Floyd Mayweather Vs Manny Pacquiao FIGHT / See The $1m Emerald Belt For The Floyd Mayweather Vs Manny Pacquiao Boxing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (58) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Floyd Mayweather Vs Manny Pacquiao - Boxing by micktoxin(m): 12:36am On May 03, 2015
What what. Few more hours
Re: Floyd Mayweather Vs Manny Pacquiao - Boxing by sKeetz(m): 12:37am On May 03, 2015

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Floyd Mayweather Vs Manny Pacquiao - Boxing by bogolobango(m): 12:37am On May 03, 2015
PACQUIAO all the way

2 Likes

Re: Floyd Mayweather Vs Manny Pacquiao - Boxing by micktoxin(m): 12:45am On May 03, 2015
I am hoping floyd doesn't bore me to death in this one. Man is too tactical and calculative.
Re: Floyd Mayweather Vs Manny Pacquiao - Boxing by holluwai(m): 12:52am On May 03, 2015
Would you buy? undecided

Re: Floyd Mayweather Vs Manny Pacquiao - Boxing by greggng: 12:53am On May 03, 2015
I had a dream about this fight and i was disappointed the way it ended. It ended in round one in favor of may weather. The crowd were all disappointed.
Re: Floyd Mayweather Vs Manny Pacquiao - Boxing by papaejima1: 12:54am On May 03, 2015
And what am I doing awake at this ungodly hour reading a boxing thread?

About two demented guys happily bashing each other's faces in. And see how my people are happily salivating at the prospect of witnessing the carnage!

Oh chisos, save my people!

Umm, abeg make I tune to aljazeera first, CNN fit rig the video favour mayweather.

I no talk say I wan watch oo, just to have a glimpse.. grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Floyd Mayweather Vs Manny Pacquiao - Boxing by DSSHQ: 12:56am On May 03, 2015
The fight won't take place until 4am (earliest time) .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Floyd Mayweather Vs Manny Pacquiao - Boxing by windgold: 1:01am On May 03, 2015
TBE TMT Sai Mayweather. The Best Ever, The Money Team.
Re: Floyd Mayweather Vs Manny Pacquiao - Boxing by ayusco85(m): 1:01am On May 03, 2015
greggng:
I had a dream about this fight and i was disappointed the way it ended. It ended in round one in favor of may weather. The crowd were all disappointed.

sharrap joseph the dreamer

2 Likes

Re: Floyd Mayweather Vs Manny Pacquiao - Boxing by 4thsense: 1:02am On May 03, 2015
greggng:

Your dream is getting sour boy, the fight would thrill like crazy.
Re: Floyd Mayweather Vs Manny Pacquiao - Boxing by vjsmiles: 1:04am On May 03, 2015
ronald4lif:
Nothing in this world will make me miss this battle. I'm so so anticipating.
[size=14pt] who your money on cheesy [/size]
Re: Floyd Mayweather Vs Manny Pacquiao - Boxing by 4thsense: 1:04am On May 03, 2015
Arrogant Floyd is getting beaten tonight. Come o, this Pac na serious born again o, reminds me of Evander and Tyson. Who saw the comments after the weighing-in? Floyd looked shaken, most people in the crowd obviously liked and cheered every Pac's action.
Re: Floyd Mayweather Vs Manny Pacquiao - Boxing by Nobody: 1:07am On May 03, 2015
i hope manny wins, mayweather is too arogant.
Re: Floyd Mayweather Vs Manny Pacquiao - Boxing by malonephill(m): 1:08am On May 03, 2015
greggng:
All in my favor so can sleep

Anyway pacquiao wins
Re: Floyd Mayweather Vs Manny Pacquiao - Boxing by roymary: 1:11am On May 03, 2015
YOu
greggng:

Quit smoking weed dude. undecided
Re: Floyd Mayweather Vs Manny Pacquiao - Boxing by malonephill(m): 1:11am On May 03, 2015
4thsense:
Arrogant Floyd is getting beaten tonight. Come o, this Pac na serious born again o, reminds me of Evander and Tyson. Who saw the comments after the weighing-in? Floyd looked shaken, most people in the crowd obviously liked and cheered every Pac's action.
everybody maybe hailing in for pacquiao, it maybe tricky you know? grin remember las vegas is home of mayweather

#team pac
Re: Floyd Mayweather Vs Manny Pacquiao - Boxing by malonephill(m): 1:12am On May 03, 2015
roymary:
YOu

Quit smoking weed dude. undecided
cheesy
Bad guy
Re: Floyd Mayweather Vs Manny Pacquiao - Boxing by Originalsly: 1:13am On May 03, 2015
Not a fight fan....but been trying to follow this one! Never seen either fight...but from what I heard...I think the fight would be very boring with Mayweather the winner....or a hot fight that can go either way. It depends on Pac....I learned he became a Christian and has since lost the zeal to go all out and demolish his opponent. But then again...I understand that he is very humble and charitable...like quite the opposote of Mayweather....so if he enters the fight like hating Mayweather because of his lifestyle...then he would go more than all out and the fight would be a scorcher. My take....the first two rounds should tell.

1 Like

Re: Floyd Mayweather Vs Manny Pacquiao - Boxing by Emmysteve(m): 1:15am On May 03, 2015
The promoter of this fight has really done a nice job. Almost every body is talking about the fight, even those that have never watched a boxing fighting are seriously catching the fever.

The last time I watch a boxing fight was in 2008 when Samuel Peter was the talk of the town. This particular fight has captured my attention already. I would like to see how it went down.
Re: Floyd Mayweather Vs Manny Pacquiao - Boxing by michphenomena(m): 1:18am On May 03, 2015
ElPhenomenal:
yes any1 with idea on how we can stream the match
michphenomena.....
Re: Floyd Mayweather Vs Manny Pacquiao - Boxing by ronald4lif(m): 1:18am On May 03, 2015
vjsmiles:
[size=14pt] who your money on cheesy [/size]

Banking on Mayweather.

1 Like

Re: Floyd Mayweather Vs Manny Pacquiao - Boxing by shamecurls(m): 1:23am On May 03, 2015
You made a mistake, i bliv u mixed it up. May is tactical and calculative. Pac is orthodox and is the fast and furious. In boxing history, May will be lined up with the klitchiko`s, Mohammed Ali, Lenox Lewis and Co. Pac belongs to the league of Tyson, Freeman and co. Pac has never been tactical and calculative...he fights in a fast and furious manner. U switched it

micktoxin:
I am hoping floyd doesn't bore me to death in this one. Man is too tactical and calculative.
Re: Floyd Mayweather Vs Manny Pacquiao - Boxing by windgold: 1:25am On May 03, 2015
Mayweather na Talk na do. Mayweather all the way. Hardwork Dedication!!!!!!!, TBE The Best Ever, TMT The Money Team. Mayweather started boxing at age of 3. I love Mayweather, Beat Pacman for me.

1 Like

Re: Floyd Mayweather Vs Manny Pacquiao - Boxing by shamecurls(m): 1:28am On May 03, 2015
Peeps talking about arrogance, They be hating on Money May cos he got the $$$ and shows it off.....Common....Face the game and stop hating......and pray to be rich like him.
Re: Floyd Mayweather Vs Manny Pacquiao - Boxing by micktoxin(m): 1:32am On May 03, 2015
shamecurls:
You made a mistake, i bliv u mixed it up. May is tactical and calculative. Pac is orthodox and is the fast and furious. In boxing history, May will be lined up with the klitchiko`s, Mohammed Ali, Lenox Lewis and Co. Pac belongs to the league of Tyson, Freeman and co. Pac has never been tactical and calculative...he fights in a fast and furious manner. U switched it

Yeah I agree. The usage of 'man' was a reference to Mayweather. Let's hope it's a great fight.

2 Likes

Re: Floyd Mayweather Vs Manny Pacquiao - Boxing by malonephill(m): 1:35am On May 03, 2015
Originalsly:
Not a fight fan....but been trying to follow this one! Never seen either fight...but from what I heard...I think the fight would be very boring with Mayweather the winner....or a hot fight that can go either way. It depends on Pac....I learned he became a Christian and has since lost the zeal to go all out and demolish his opponent. But then again...I understand that he is very humble and charitable...like quite the opposote of Mayweather....so if he enters the fight like hating Mayweather because of his lifestyle...then he would go more than all out and the fight would be a scorcher. My take....the first two rounds should tell.
I wish he could put all those christian life aside and fight for what he want.

Like he said this is day he has been waiting for, cos really want to win the fight like the feeling I read from his face, just wish him good and win.

#team pacquiao

1 Like

Re: Floyd Mayweather Vs Manny Pacquiao - Boxing by stigman(m): 1:36am On May 03, 2015
All this time keeper una go make some miss out
Re: Floyd Mayweather Vs Manny Pacquiao - Boxing by bettercreature(m): 1:37am On May 03, 2015
4thsense:
You are playing mind game! You are obviously mayweather's fan
Re: Floyd Mayweather Vs Manny Pacquiao - Boxing by shamecurls(m): 1:38am On May 03, 2015
Am strongly hoping Bro.

micktoxin:

Yeah I agree. The usage of 'man' was a reference to Mayweather. Let's hope it's a great fight.
Re: Floyd Mayweather Vs Manny Pacquiao - Boxing by olasmith10(m): 1:39am On May 03, 2015
PAC kind off d underdog... well...
Re: Floyd Mayweather Vs Manny Pacquiao - Boxing by malonephill(m): 1:42am On May 03, 2015
shamecurls:
Peeps talking about arrogance, They be hating on Money May cos he got the $$$ and shows it off.....Common....Face the game and stop hating......and pray to be rich like him.
I don't anybody is hating just want they notice in him, like the highlight shown some minute ago, seen the way he respond to press there, I didn't know anything about him before, but seeing that I had to conclude is arrogant.

And if truly their hating! Haters keep hating while he made his $

#team pacquiao

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (58) (Reply)

Nigeria Vs Croatia: World Cup - 0 - 2 On 16th June 2018 / Algeria Vs Nigeria: AFCON Semi-Finals (2 - 1) Full Time / Nigeria Vs South Africa: AFCON Quarter Final (2 - 1) Full Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.