Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,206 members, 7,815,197 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:54 AM

Advice On Verbally Abusive Husband - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Advice On Verbally Abusive Husband (10234 Views)

5 Reasons You Should Quit An Abusive Relationship / Abusive Man Beats Wife, Wife's Fit Male Gym Buddies Beat Him Up Too In Revenge / (photos) A Wife's Facebook Birthday Message To Her Abusive Husband.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Advice On Verbally Abusive Husband by Nobody: 4:56pm On Apr 28, 2015
babyosisi:

Yes o
He is now the one advising me on marriage and how to keep a marriage

My dear,my blood dey hot now
One stupid ugly short engine beat my cousin black and blue in that Abuja accusing her of sleeping with a Yoruba man
All made up story
Destroyed her valuables
I am currently talking to my family to get the police and show this man some serious pepper

Jesuuuuuu!!

Some men are animals sha . . . Which kain trouble be that?

Please get your cousin to safety first before anything else abeg. Life is too short ooh.
Re: Advice On Verbally Abusive Husband by mcdokwe(m): 5:08pm On Apr 28, 2015
babyosisi:

Mcdokwe
Had this girl been your woman we all know how mercilessly you would have beaten her and bragged about it with people hailing you
Your own story and drama here of your violent ways reached many pages need I remind you
Ad the beaten woman started her own thread
A man that will beat up a young girl holding an infant is a scum in my books
Please back off I nu go
You are no person to put mouth in anything to do with couples and argument here on nairaland and you should know that truth

the good thing is that "my woman" for all it's worth, is not as bad as I have seen you to be, otherwise, the only place to visit her would have been in a graveyard. Unfortunately people like you have your ways of getting into feeble mind and convince them that black is the new white. Hit her or not, she earned my respect and if she were to be an employee, I would gladly recommended her to the next employer. But for you ma, I don't know what to make of your whatdoicallit? I have a conviction that you suffer from something deep rooted, and until you let it out, you can't be helped. So the earlier you let out those things you suffer from, the better for you and humanity

5 Likes

Re: Advice On Verbally Abusive Husband by mcdokwe(m): 5:17pm On Apr 28, 2015
babyosisi:

Did you read mcdokwe's account here of how he beat his babymama black and blue,twice in one day?
So much so that people gathered and couldn't get the girl off his grip
Beat her and locked her up in a room with a baby
That is the same person giving advice

If you didn't read that thread you missed
lol, how deranged. That for now is a forlorn story, and don't bother, in good time, I will ensure she personally signs and delivers our wedding invitation to you, hopefully you won't slump. And as the good wife I am convinced she is going to be, she would properly advice women on how to build homes and maybe publish a book or two, unlike you, who is hell-bent on taking up a faceless social media to vent your frustrations breaking homes and relationships in the name of proffering advice.

Say the truth, would you have maintained the constant trend you do if all your posts could be tagged to an identifiable person other than the faceless or even nameless babyosisi?

Repent o

3 Likes

Re: Advice On Verbally Abusive Husband by Nobody: 5:18pm On Apr 28, 2015
mcdokwe:
the good thing is that "my woman" for all it's worth, is not as bad as I have seen you to be, otherwise, the only place to visit her would have been in a graveyard. Unfortunately people like you have your ways of getting into feeble mind and convince them that black is the new white. Hit her or not, she earned my respect and if she were to be an employee, I would gladly recommended her to the next employer. But for you ma, I don't know what to make of your whatdoicallit? I have a conviction that you suffer from something deep rooted, and until you let it out, you can't be helped. So the earlier you let out those things you suffer from, the better for you and humanity

You really do have a nerve
You can't compare me to your woman lai lai,she must be an angel
That was your saving grace
I may not be violent but I would have found people that will give you the beating of your life continually for one week straight
You won't even find fingers to type with

6 Likes

Re: Advice On Verbally Abusive Husband by Nobody: 5:22pm On Apr 28, 2015
mcdokwe:
lol, how deranged. That for now is a forlorn story, and don't bother, in good time, I will ensure she personally signs and delivers our wedding invitation to you, hopefully you won't slump. And as the good wife I am convinced she is going to be, she would properly advice women on how to build homes and maybe publish a book or two, unlike you, who is hell-bent on taking up a faceless social media to vent your frustrations breaking homes and relationships in the name of proffering advice.

Say the truth, would you have maintained the constant trend you do if all your posts could be tagged to an identifiable person other than the faceless or even nameless babyosisi?

Repent o

Why are you running away from your truth
Did I make this up?
Wedding dey reign?
See this small boy
You beat a woman like a snake and beg her ,then propose marriage and want me to clap for you?
* waka*
Oya congrats
You have done what Napoleon couldn't do
How childish

7 Likes

Re: Advice On Verbally Abusive Husband by mcdokwe(m): 5:26pm On Apr 28, 2015
babyosisi:

Why are you running away from your truth
Did I make this up?
Wedding dey reign?
See this small boy
You beat a woman like a snake and beg her ,then propose marriage and want me to clap for you?
Oya congrats
You have done what Napoleon couldn't do
yes, I begged her and don't regret it. But if na u, believe me if I go do u plenty things curse your memory join.

Biko, get other things doing because I am done replying you.

3 Likes

Re: Advice On Verbally Abusive Husband by Nobody: 5:27pm On Apr 28, 2015
mcdokwe:
yes, I begged her and don't regret it. But if na u, believe me if I go do u plenty things curse your memory join.

Biko, get other things doing because I am done replying you.

Dem never born you

I thought I was making the stories up
You violent scumbag
Maybe by your next thread you will tell us how you killed her
Since it looks like you haven't learned a thing yet
It's only a matter of time before you start seizing her phone and dialing and insulting the people in her address book then beating her to the ground to prove your manhood
A leopard never changes
It is in your blood obviously

8 Likes

Re: Advice On Verbally Abusive Husband by Nobody: 5:43pm On Apr 28, 2015
mcdokwe:

Repent o

So you guys finally made up? Chai. . . So much pity I feel the poor lady.

That's why women should never have kids out of wedluck. I can bet my 2kobo that she would have never come back if not for the baby. Too too bad!

And how unrepentant you are!!!

She must be living in delusion if she thinks you are any different from certified abusers,

Smh!

9 Likes

Re: Advice On Verbally Abusive Husband by mcdokwe(m): 5:45pm On Apr 28, 2015
Wedon:

That's why women should never have kids out of wedluck. I can bet my 2kobo that she would have never come back if not for the baby. Too too bad!

She must be living in delusion if she thinks you are any different from certified abusers,

Smh!
I see you are working too hard to be noticed, now I have, can you now take the left door?

Thank you

4 Likes

Re: Advice On Verbally Abusive Husband by Nobody: 5:46pm On Apr 28, 2015
What's with all this he might get physical, so? Is it not better she knows now than years later like she is now discovering about his verbally abusive traits. For how long will she walk on egg shell not to bring out his fists if trully he can get physical as he surely will exhibit it. I think her fight back will only make him become physical with the abuse only if he is physically abusive, in which case it wont be Op's fault. I dont subscribe to letting people change you for bad, but if your continous tolerance of them can harm you, then find a way to protect yourself. It does not mean you changed unless you decide to carry your protective actions to every other person with a similarity or perceived similarity with the last one who harmed you. Before we rush to say dont change, the op is helplessly changing to a physically abusive one. Yet if you say keep quiet she might still change to someone with no emotions, neither feeling pain or joy because the fact is, it is getting to her and must be let out one way otherwise bottling up will be more disastrous. Those who efficiently keep silent are good at it and they dont let hurt get to them in the first place so that there's no need for letting out, also one's personality is a factor too. I used it alot in the past. The one that readily come to mind was with a roomy, i would watch her pour her insults, then when she was about to stop, i would say something that would trigger her and she would continue again. When people heard her voice, they would come to settle quarrel, and as she was explaining to them or rather painting me bad, i would be quiet and smiling inside. They would go only to come back and meet thesame scenario wondering if she was not really mad. I got my pound of flesh from watching her voice go from high to faint, making herself look mad in public plus she was too dramatic a sight to resist. At the end of the whole drama, she came to me and said, "you are strong" that was then. Op may not remember exactly the first time or things that lead to this but from what she said, the husband discovered a way to really hit her something he didnt know when courting. He may have done the first as a mistake or play or trial, only to continue like a small naughty boy after seeing the effect on Op. Oya nicequeen, find a way or something that will really hurt him back to drive home your point. Explore options till you get it but decide you will stop after your aim is achieved.

2 Likes

Re: Advice On Verbally Abusive Husband by cococandy(f): 5:54pm On Apr 28, 2015
Floodgater:
What's with all this he might get physical, so? Is it not better she knows now than years later like she is now discovering about his verbally abusive traits. For how long will she walk on egg shell not to bring out his fists if trully he can get physical as he surely will exhibit it. I think her fight back will only make him become physical with the abuse only if he is physically abusive, in which case it wont be Op's fault. I dont subscribe to letting people change you for bad, but if your continous tolerance of them can harm you, then find a way to protect yourself. It does not mean you changed unless you decide to carry your protective actions to every other person with a similarity or perceived similarity with the last one who harmed you. Before we rush to say dont change, the op is helplessly changing to a physically abusive one. Yet if you say keep quiet she might still change to someone with no emotions, neither feeling pain or joy because the fact is, it is getting to her and must be let out one way otherwise bottling up will be more disastrous. Those who efficiently keep silent are good at it and they dont let hurt get to them in the first place so that there's no need for letting out, also one's personality is a factor too. I used it alot in the past. The one that readily come to mind was with a roomy, i would watch her pour her insults, then when she was about to stop, i would say something that would trigger her and she would continue again. When people heard her voice, they would come to settle quarrel, and as she was explaining to them or rather painting me bad, i would be quiet and smiling inside. They would go only to come back and meet thesame scenario wondering if she was not really mad. I got my pound of flesh from watching her voice go from high to faint, making herself look mad in public plus she was too dramatic a sight to resist. At the end of the whole drama, she came to me and said, "you are strong" that was then. Op may not remember exactly the first time or things that lead to this but from what she said, the husband discovered a way to really hit her something he didnt know when courting. He may have done the first as a mistake or play or trial, only to continue like a small naughty boy after seeing the effect on Op. Oya nicequeen, find a way or something that will really hurt him back to drive home your point. Explore options till you get it but decide you will stop after your aim is achieved.
grin grin
Awesome.

1 Like

Re: Advice On Verbally Abusive Husband by Nobody: 5:54pm On Apr 28, 2015
Wedon:

Smh!

And you know in the Igbo culture a woman with a baby out of wedlock is an untouchable aka damaged goods
Most mothers will curse their sons if he dreamt of marrying a baby mama
If you see how many times I have tried to convince young men to no avail that there was nothing wrong with it many of these girls were naive
They will like a girl finish and once they hear she has a baby they pick race like those who don't have kids didn't do the same things they did.
I believe that could be the reason this poor girl is going to marry this batterer that she has a baby by
Very sad indeed,she Obviously thinks she has no choices except divorces and widowers her father 's age
What else will possess a girl in her prime to marry a serial abuser
See how women carry their two legs to enter fire
Tomorrow now she will start a thread about her abusive husband when all the signs were there
And when I talk some eediot will accuse me of breaking homes

2 Likes

Re: Advice On Verbally Abusive Husband by Nobody: 6:02pm On Apr 28, 2015
babyosisi:

And you know in the Igbo culture a woman with a baby out if wedlock is an untouchable
If you see how many times I have tried to convince young men to no avail that there was nothing wrong with it
They will like a girl finish and once they hear she has a baby they pick race like those who don't have kids didn't do the same things they did.
I believe that could be the reason this poor girl is going to marry this batterer
Very sad indeed

Yes ooh, hypocrites of the highest order. Ask those same men how many girls have aborted for them and you will be shocked.

See the venom in her post. To think she went back to him and is even planning to marry him . . . She must be really desperate. People marry abusers out of error, this one is entering with her eyes wide open. I wonder what she hopes to achieve!!!

Too bad.
Re: Advice On Verbally Abusive Husband by Nobody: 6:05pm On Apr 28, 2015
Wedon:

Yes ooh, hypocrites of the highest order. Ask those same men how many girls have aborted for them and you will be shocked.

See the venom in her post. To think she went back to him and is even planning to marry him . . . She must be really desperate. People marry abusers out of error, this one is entering with her eyes wide open. I wonder what she hopes to achieve!!!

Too bad.

There is this pretty 27 year old that was impregnated as a teenager by one nigerian boy whose parents sent here for college
Very beautiful girl and well mannered
Her sisters wey no fine reach her don marry finish
Men come o,but once they hear about the child,they rear race
The small mistake of her adolescence is her only crime
Re: Advice On Verbally Abusive Husband by Nobody: 6:10pm On Apr 28, 2015
babyosisi:

There is this pretty 27 year old that was impregnated as a teenager by one nigerian boy whose parents sent here for college
Very beautiful girl and well mannered
Her sisters wey no fine reach her don marry finish
Men come o,but once they hear about the child,they rear race
The small mistake of her adolescence is her only crime

Imagine that!!!

And yet more girls and women are making the same mistake everyday.

Now this one is marrying an abuser just to find a way to answer 'mrs'. Just because she couldn't zip up or use protection.

We women never learn!

2 Likes

Re: Advice On Verbally Abusive Husband by Nobody: 6:15pm On Apr 28, 2015
Wedon:

Imagine that!!!

And yet more girls and women are making the same mistake everyday.

Now this one is marrying an abuser just to find a way to answer 'mrs'. Just because she couldn't zip up or use protection.

We women never learn!

My cousin own wey I dey talk
The most annoying part is that you need to see the man that is beating somebody
I don't even think he is up to 5 foot tall .Very short and very very very ugly .( God forgive me,the man is ultra ugly)
The day I saw him,I was in shock wondering what my beautiful cousin saw in this wicked looking man and lo and behold he was indeed mean spirited
Not a single smile on his face for the hours I sat with them
I asked them biko how can a man that is reaching my chest area in height beat me up
Not once o
Not twice
Continuos beating for one thing or another and destroying her valuable belongings
Accusing her of sleeping around because he obviously knows he no reach her level
Re: Advice On Verbally Abusive Husband by Nobody: 6:21pm On Apr 28, 2015
babyosisi:

My cousin own wey I dey talk
The most annoying part is that you need to see the man that is beating somebody
I don't even think be is up to 5 feet and very very very ugly
The day I saw him,I was in shock wondering what my beautiful cousin saw in this wicked looking man and lo and behold he was indeed mean spirited
I asked them biko how can a man that is reaching my chest area in height beat me up
Not once o
Not twice
Continuos beating for one thing or another and destroying her valuable belongings

So you mean she's even taller than him Why she no give am knock nah?

Abusive men irritate me to no end. I just can't stand them. Infact I will spit on them of I have the chance.

For someone who calls himself a man to raise his hands and beat a woman. Shame no catch am sef! Tufiakwa.

Please get your cuz to safety abeg, she is obviously under an influence. Get her to safety before story enter am!

2 Likes

Re: Advice On Verbally Abusive Husband by Nobody: 6:26pm On Apr 28, 2015
Wedon:

So you mean she's even taller than him Why she no give am knock nah?

Abusive men irritate me to no end. I just can't stand them. Infact I will spit on them of I have the chance.

For someone who calls himself a man to raise his hands and beat a woman. Shame no catch am sef! Tufiakwa.

Please get your cuz to safety abeg, she is obviously under an influence. Get her to safety before story enter am!

Short engine o joro njo n"ese okwu kwa
What a man lacked in looks,he didn't gain in character
Imagine being a witch and ridden with poverty too
The girl has no job sef
You see why I keep hammering on this housewife title
My husband is rich and can take care of me and a girl with a degree will sit at home and be answering madam
If you marry an abuser,you will suffer without end without a job
The girl packed her things to leave and he seized all her belongings including her phone
And is now begging her
Iwe di m na obi
He hasn't only disrespected her,he has disrespected and disregarded my family and he needs to be handled by the nigerian police force
Re: Advice On Verbally Abusive Husband by LadyX(f): 6:35pm On Apr 28, 2015
Wedon:

Too bad.
Please give me the link to her thread. I'd like to read it. Thanks!
Re: Advice On Verbally Abusive Husband by bukatyne(f): 6:40pm On Apr 28, 2015
babyosisi:

It's obvious she is withholding the true story,I asked the same question
She may not be as innocent as she will want anyone to believe

Let's wait till she gives us the full picture
Re: Advice On Verbally Abusive Husband by Nobody: 6:46pm On Apr 28, 2015
babyosisi:

Short engine o joro njo n"ese okwu kwa
What a man lacked in looks,he didn't gain in character
Imagine being a witch and ridden with poverty too
The girl has no job sef
You see why I keep hammering on this housewife title
My husband is rich and can take care of me and a girl with a degree will sit at home and be answering madam
If you marry an abuser,you will suffer without end without a job
The girl packed her things to leave and he seized all her belongings including her phone
And is now begging her
Iwe di m na obi
He hasn't only disrespected her,he has disrespected and disregarded my family and he needs to be handled by the nigerian police force

I bet your cuz is already considering forgiving him. Chai. . . .

Iwe ya gba kwa oku!

You people should teach him a lesson ooh, let him know he can't do whatever he likes to her and get away with it. Oshi!
Re: Advice On Verbally Abusive Husband by Nobody: 6:56pm On Apr 28, 2015
LadyX:

Please give me the link to her thread. I'd like to read it. Thanks!

https://www.nairaland.com/2198308/he-hit-me-he-regrets

2 Likes

Re: Advice On Verbally Abusive Husband by Ngokafor(f): 6:59pm On Apr 28, 2015
mcdokwe:
babyosisi, babyosisi, how many times did I call you? What do you benefit from destroying relationships homes?
Why do you completely write of completely salvageable situations if not making them worse?

If the man could laugh at her hitting him, that goes to show it wasn't as violent. Or is it that you are not happy she didn't cut out his manliness instead?

If she fires him verbally like you advice and he resorts to physical abuse, will she be able to match him? Would you be there to fight for her or simply advice her to pack and leave like you are will always do?

Biko daa nne, have a rethink o, unless broken homes in anyway adds something to you.

....Mr man,a woman batterer like you is not in any moral position to advice anyone on relationship issues..nor are you in any position to reprimand those who do either.

...so kindly zip it and learn from matured folks on this section how to be patient in the face of provocation.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Advice On Verbally Abusive Husband by Wendy80(f): 7:00pm On Apr 28, 2015
5minsmadness:
1. Insult him back. Use his exact words. Most people don't know how harmful their behavior is until it is thrown back at them.

Or

2. Next time he is verbally abusive, throw a hissy fit. Be dramatic about it. Break glass, tableware(but for the love of god, not the TV!) something that will shock the living daylights out of him. Then break down and cry and ask why he keeps insulting you. If this doesn't work then am sorry but your husband is possessed.

Do not ignore. Ignoring, although easier to do, doesn't work, at least not on men.

So true cos I remember when my hubby always compare me with his sister, I hated it so much but will just be quite. The day I compared him with my brothers he was so upset and I told him that's d way I feel when u do the same. That was the last I heard my sister does ds or dat

2 Likes

Re: Advice On Verbally Abusive Husband by Nobody: 7:01pm On Apr 28, 2015
Can you remember one heediot's thread where he was like, "I hit her, I regret it, She deserved it? Na me be the 'she'.

You see that beautiful woman, babyosisi, I don't know her from Adam neither did I run into her back in my days at Eden, God really imbued her with rare insight to see beyond the surface.

And those who think I need deliverance,I really do. Why don't I,when I allowed that sickled demented fellow into my beautiful life.

Ask him, he'ld tell you that a hundred cloned persons that are his exact lookalike no fit reach my feet!

That guy has got talent. He writes well, but Mba! No! He no go gree use am well. Na to dey flood NL with rubbish, dey look for who im go invite im pity party.

Ehen! Back to the matter on ground, I used to physically abuse you ehn? Anu! Do I have anything to tell you? Never! What do you even expect me to do with an expired entity? Bullshit am big time!
So you didn't tell the world that you took a two months plus baby to a neighbour's house about nine poles away and hurried to the market to buy milk and baby carrier because you didn't want her to suckle my 'silly' bosom. Okwa ya?

Why didn't you tell the world you were sexually harassing my friend in my presence when you thought I was deep asleep and it happened that she slept over?
Why didn't you? Why?

So you told a girl I was an ex while we were together because you were trying to chat her up on whatsapp?
My friends hate you to the end of the world! Yes! They couldn't imagine their friend (me of course) doomed for life all in the name of marriage nzuzu. I was too blind in foolish love to see what they were seeing.

And you thought you had totally gotten me especially with my having a child for you? Oh boy you lied big time!

Everyone calls me wicked! That I left this fellow because he is moneyless! That's their damning business! Do I owe them an explanation? Never! All those times I was hungry while heavily pregnant because of misplaced and ill-timed love, I was just being a fool,I was!

You know one thing about this type of fellows? They have a sweet deceptive tongue! So what do I do to protect myself from them? I use my brain, make more than enough money and learn to act like a mermaid.

Chai! I felt like poo poo... This guy would tell me to my face, "thanks, you taught me to explore sex". He would even call me an irresponsible girl whose parents abandoned because of her irresponsibility!

So you could call a girl you once dated to come sleep over and you had the effrontery to tell me?

He would tell me how I was vulnerable, and how he was the only person who could love me. You don love me finish na? I believed him. I believed I was responsible for all the problems we had.

Why would you talk to me anyhow in the presence of others in the name of being 'frank'?

I became a nervous wreck. Jesus! I was totally losing my self worth. A terrible part of me I never knew was there surfaced.

And to even think that this dude told me to write down everything about him I would love to have changed... In my mind I was like, "why would I when I would just waste my time, merely baring my mind for him to see, just as he had been using everything I call secret against me."

So as you can see, I no longer have any secret. I am as open as a newspaper, so you just seat tight, read and yes, enjoy, if there is anything enjoyable!

Then he insulted my father to his face! Chai! That was the last straw!

FINAL WARNING: If you send any other bastard sms to me again, Amadioha go reshuffle your fingers!

Life's more fulfilling and more promising without you! Oshi!

So miraijj after all this you forgave and are going ahead to marry mcdokwe
In my heaviest Igbo accent buttu why?
Eh
Nne buttu why?

3 Likes

Re: Advice On Verbally Abusive Husband by marbee(f): 7:38pm On Apr 28, 2015
At OP, I understand that you cannot give out insult .
But at least can't you shout at him to drive home your point?
You have to look to him squarely and warn him sternly not to dare insult you again,with a raised voice.
Ask him if that is how he insult's people outside,that if he try it again you would retaliate with full force.

And if he honestly tries that again invite people he respect to talk to him ,I'm sure that will make him to be ashame of his insultive ways.

1 Like

Re: Advice On Verbally Abusive Husband by armyofone(m): 7:40pm On Apr 28, 2015
grin grin grin that but ti why made me laugh.
I believe people change and I hope he takes her as his jewel always.

babyosisi:

Eh
Nne buttu why?

1 Like

Re: Advice On Verbally Abusive Husband by Nobody: 7:51pm On Apr 28, 2015
babyosisi:

Eh
Nne buttu why?

Hahahahaha

Nne don't blame her ooh. Di de uko!

Besides I know she must have her reasons. Maybe the bobo is 'heavily endowed' embarassed grin

I hope for her sake she knows what she's getting into sha.
Re: Advice On Verbally Abusive Husband by Wendy80(f): 7:57pm On Apr 28, 2015
I'm beginning to understand why pple create a new moniker to share their problem. Imagine insulting someone with the problem he shared on NL. Hmmm na wa

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Advice On Verbally Abusive Husband by LadyX(f): 8:09pm On Apr 28, 2015
Wedon:

https://www.nairaland.com/2198308/he-hit-me-he-regrets
Thanks!

What I just read shocked me. If it's true they have gotten back together, as the guy said, I hope she won't open another thread.
Re: Advice On Verbally Abusive Husband by Nobody: 10:13pm On Apr 28, 2015
Ngokafor:

....Mr man,a woman batterer like you is not in any moral position to advice anyone on relationship issues..nor are you in any position to reprimand those who do either.

...so kindly zip it and learn from matured folks on this section how to be patient in the face of provocation.

Lol
This is nairaland
Anything is possible
I'm surprised he hasn't pulled the line about me going to sleep with forum moderators in London
Hahahahaha
Re: Advice On Verbally Abusive Husband by Nobody: 10:15pm On Apr 28, 2015
Wendy80:
I'm beginning to understand why pple create a new moniker to share their problem. Imagine insulting someone with the problem he shared on NL. Hmmm na wa

You should also advise the person to only speak when spoken to or comment on the topic and move on without attacking posters
You don't go around bragging how you beat Shege out of a woman then show up on a thread to make accusations on others when your own sins reach Mount Everest
Did you also miss that?

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Does A Man Need More Than One Wife? / Keeping Malice At Home- Mature Advice Pls / Children's Day: Share Your Most Cherished Childhood Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 123
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.