Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:27 AM

Advice On Verbally Abusive Husband - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Advice On Verbally Abusive Husband (10232 Views)

5 Reasons You Should Quit An Abusive Relationship / Abusive Man Beats Wife, Wife's Fit Male Gym Buddies Beat Him Up Too In Revenge / (photos) A Wife's Facebook Birthday Message To Her Abusive Husband.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Advice On Verbally Abusive Husband by Ralphlauren(m): 10:18pm On Apr 28, 2015
babyosisi:

Lol
This is nairaland
Anything is possible
I'm surprised he hasn't pulled the line about me going to sleep with forum moderators in London
Hahahahaha

Manchester actually cool

1 Like

Re: Advice On Verbally Abusive Husband by Wendy80(f): 10:49pm On Apr 28, 2015
babyosisi:

You should also advise the person to only speak when spoken to or comment on the topic and move on without attacking posters
You don't go around bragging how you beat Shege out of a woman then show up on a thread to make accusations on others when your own sins reach Mount Everest
Did you also miss that?

Learn to ignore, u mustn't respond to every mention.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Advice On Verbally Abusive Husband by Nobody: 11:14pm On Apr 28, 2015
Wendy80:

Learn to ignore, u mustn't respond to every mention.

Thanks
And when I decide to respond learn to ignore my responses especially when they don't concern you
Comment on the topic of the thread and move on

3 Likes

Re: Advice On Verbally Abusive Husband by mcdokwe(m): 11:23pm On Apr 28, 2015
babyosisi:

Thanks
And when I decide to respond learn to ignore my responses especially when they don't concern you
Comment on the topic of the thread and move on
lol, this one na mental case

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Does A Man Need More Than One Wife? / Keeping Malice At Home- Mature Advice Pls / Children's Day: Share Your Most Cherished Childhood Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.