Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,691 members, 7,816,824 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:59 PM

Rochas Okorocha Declared Winner Of Imo State Governorship Election - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rochas Okorocha Declared Winner Of Imo State Governorship Election (43587 Views)

APC Bayelsa Primaries: Sylva Declared Winner Of Rescheduled Election / Rochas Okorocha Declared Winner Of Imo State Governorship Election / Photos: President Jonathan Smiling After Buhari Was Declared Winner Yesterday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rochas Okorocha Declared Winner Of Imo State Governorship Election by espn(m): 6:54am On Apr 26, 2015
Amaechi5:
you don't support Ihedioha but immediately you see rochas declared winner in Imo governorship election you just came here to start to abuse him by saying his is corrupt.That just made you to be for Ihedioha or pdp and you are so sad about his winning. And also even buhari too is not a clean man.
prove he's not a clean man pls!
Re: Rochas Okorocha Declared Winner Of Imo State Governorship Election by olaolulazio(m): 6:55am On Apr 26, 2015
Congrats to him.
Re: Rochas Okorocha Declared Winner Of Imo State Governorship Election by Nobody: 6:55am On Apr 26, 2015
Volksfuhrer:

Okorocha is forgiven! He sins no more! When he contests for the presidency after Buhari, I WILL VOTE FOR HIM!
I really hope he has stopped and he quietly refunded the money to the treasury.
Re: Rochas Okorocha Declared Winner Of Imo State Governorship Election by saintandsinnerz: 6:58am On Apr 26, 2015
gebest:
what is really wrong with u guys do we ve any perfect human being on earth apart from God, LET HE WHO VE NO SIN CAST D 1ST STONE.
See hypocrisy at its best! Did you say d same thing when Stella odua, dieziani Madueke etc were accused of corruption? Or do you only accept that somebody is corrupt when it favours you?

1 Like

Re: Rochas Okorocha Declared Winner Of Imo State Governorship Election by ruffDiamond: 6:59am On Apr 26, 2015
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy congrat owelle next nigeria president

2 Likes

Re: Rochas Okorocha Declared Winner Of Imo State Governorship Election by fulfillment2020(m): 6:59am On Apr 26, 2015
Imolites voted Rochas as a person and not APC afterall he defeated a sitting PDP governor (Ohakim) under the platform of APGA in 2011.

2 Likes

Re: Rochas Okorocha Declared Winner Of Imo State Governorship Election by Emeskhalifa(m): 6:59am On Apr 26, 2015
Before I congrtulate him, let me ask, IMO state get OIL If yes, A BIG CONGRATULATION TO THE APC GOVERNOR ELECT grin
Re: Rochas Okorocha Declared Winner Of Imo State Governorship Election by toltee4real: 7:01am On Apr 26, 2015
dutchjongen:
[b]Are you all aware Obasanjo sacked Okorocha for corruption.I will try to find the article,we love to praise thieves in this country and he was indicted by the Senate for abandoning a road contract over a hundred million naira.
Here is an excerpt from Wikileaks
-The head of the National Airport Management Authority (NAMA), Rochas Okorocha, was caught and dismissed for embezzling about $1 million through an inflated contract; Obasanjo then appointed him as a senior aide, without requiring Okorocha to repay the stolen funds. Okorocha was
eventually fired on July 13 in a cabinet reshuffle, but went on to start a political party for his renewed presidential ambitions.

https://wikileaks.org/plusd/cables/06ABUJA483_a.html
[/b]

Hmmmmm Naija, "show me who is free of sin(s) and such a person shd come out to cast the first stone......." naso when everybody started praising GMB but some pple was clearly indifferent as dey say is even more corrupt dan IBB............
Lets support a good things and I THINK WHAT WE ALL NEEDED NOW IS TO PRAY FOR THEM ALL..........because both QUR'AN and BIBLE says we shd pray for our leaders so dat they can lead our affairs well.
Re: Rochas Okorocha Declared Winner Of Imo State Governorship Election by calcal: 7:01am On Apr 26, 2015
Okoosa - the first Igboman to embraced and declared free education for his own people with the aim getting them out of self imposed slavery called marketers. Anyway Gra-gra-gra-mother from Odualand.

2 Likes

Re: Rochas Okorocha Declared Winner Of Imo State Governorship Election by valentinegibbs(m): 7:01am On Apr 26, 2015
dutchjongen:
Are you all aware Obasanjo sacked Okorocha for corruption.I will try to find the article,we love to praise thieves in this country and he was indicted by the Senate for abandoning a road contract over a hundred million naira.
Here is an excerpt from Wikileaks
-The head of the National Airport Management Authority (NAMA), Rochas Okorocha, was caught and dismissed for embezzling about $1 million through an inflated contract; Obasanjo then appointed him as a senior aide, without requiring Okorocha to repay the stolen funds. Okorocha was
eventually fired on July 13 in a cabinet reshuffle, but went on to start a political party for his renewed presidential ambitions.

https://wikileaks.org/plusd/cables/06ABUJA483_a.html
lol,dis dude is bitter nw.....sowi dude,he has won

1 Like

Re: Rochas Okorocha Declared Winner Of Imo State Governorship Election by Nobody: 7:02am On Apr 26, 2015
saintandsinnerz:

See hypocrisy at its best! Did you say d same thing when Stella odua, dieziani Madueke etc were accused of corruption? Or do you only accept that somebody is corrupt when it favours you?
This is the problem we have hypocrisy! What makes Okorocha different from Stella Oduah and Diezanni Madueke.
Re: Rochas Okorocha Declared Winner Of Imo State Governorship Election by enkay0525: 7:02am On Apr 26, 2015
There are two people on this thread that are very funny. See how Una dey argue like say rochas know Una. Its not about the party,its about the person. Rochas won because of his person.Take for instance,delta state. Uduaghan is the worst Governor in the history of delta state under pdp. Are we going to say becos Uduaghan is bad we should not vote a good person under the same pdp?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rochas Okorocha Declared Winner Of Imo State Governorship Election by Drhenrysaint(m): 7:02am On Apr 26, 2015
IT IS FAIR TO SAY THAT OWELLE ROCAHS OKOROCHA
DEFEATED PDP WITHIN FOUR YEARS WITH TWO DIFFERENT
PARTIES, SIR ROCHAS YOU HAVE MY RESPECT...
CONGRATULATION ONYE NNA IWU DACHII.

As am talkn to you this morning. Owerri is very hot now more especially warehouse round about. Celebration everywhere!!!, if u see d population of pple gathered their you will know that indeed imolites truly know the meaning of politics. Only state in SE&SS that is APC State. Rochas is d only magician of our tym.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rochas Okorocha Declared Winner Of Imo State Governorship Election by emeka94(m): 7:02am On Apr 26, 2015
personally I dont like rochas. and its not because he is in APC.
forget what you see on tv or read, rochas is a better actor than mercy Johnson and Ramsey Noah combined.
he talks from both sides of the mouth and betrayed everybody that supported him or help bring him to power. the man is cunning, father tortise has nothing on him.
all the same congratulations to him. it was a hard fought battle and I hope he will become less arrogant, partisan, cunning .

1 Like

Re: Rochas Okorocha Declared Winner Of Imo State Governorship Election by Nobody: 7:03am On Apr 26, 2015
toltee4real:
[b][/b]

Hmmmmm Naija, "show me whois free of sin(s) and such a person shd come out to cast the first stone......." naso when everybody started praising GMB but some pple was clearly indeferent as dey say is even corrupt dan IBB............
Lets support a good things and I THINK WHAT WE ALL NEEDED NOW IS TO PRAY FOR THEM ALL..........because both QUR'AN and BIBLE says we shd pray for our leaders so dat they can lead our affairs well.
I pray for Buhari because I know he is a good man and mean wells. I also pray for the corrupt politicians like Okorocha,OBJ,Anenih etc to do restitution and return all the loot they stole from the treasury.
Re: Rochas Okorocha Declared Winner Of Imo State Governorship Election by erasokafor(m): 7:04am On Apr 26, 2015
Well I'm in imo n I c all d old women dancing n saying the husbnd to d poor n d widows is bak again.for d grassroot to so love him,why won't I drop my reservationd n follow suit.Rochas we know" is the slogan n he really did it. Now ihedioha will be politically jobless for another 4yrs.irony of political world. Let's drink.madam gv me d oturu ogbuo(point n kill) with nkwu ocha(palm wine).let me celebrate

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rochas Okorocha Declared Winner Of Imo State Governorship Election by HopeAtHand: 7:04am On Apr 26, 2015
IdiAmin1:
So Wike was that formidable for Amaechi? Tell me something.

I thought that with the way he was pointing fingers at Gej's face, Wike would've been using his slaps as breakfast, launch and dinner. Amaechi is still a toddler in politics but his little brain won't accept it yet undecided

It was Wike Vs Peterside on paper but was obviously PEJ, Odili, Wike, GEJ, Minimah, Ateke Tom, Sobomabo Jackrich (Ateke and Jackrich are both exmilitants), Omehia, Sergeant Awuse et al Vs Amaechi.

Add Gesila Khan, the REC of Inec to dat list and you home and dry.

Amaechi was outflanked and out-manoeuvred on all sides..

Bring your Rochas to Rivers and he will be given a hiding.

3 Likes

Re: Rochas Okorocha Declared Winner Of Imo State Governorship Election by supereagle(m): 7:05am On Apr 26, 2015
Rochas is corruption personified I still prefer him to Ihedioha -PDP led government. We can see what he is doing .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rochas Okorocha Declared Winner Of Imo State Governorship Election by christopheru(m): 7:06am On Apr 26, 2015
Amaechi5:
So for your mind Ihedioha is innocent,not corrupt.
dat 1 Na Corruption Matchine grin he even corrupt pass SATAN grin

3 Likes

Re: Rochas Okorocha Declared Winner Of Imo State Governorship Election by fulfillment2020(m): 7:07am On Apr 26, 2015
calcal:
Okoosa - the first Igboman to embraced and declared free education for his own people with the aim getting them out of self imposed slavery called marketers. Anyway Gra-gra-gra-mother from Odualand.
What is this monkey saying? Are you in any way better than any Igbo man?... Olodo

1 Like

Re: Rochas Okorocha Declared Winner Of Imo State Governorship Election by Nobody: 7:07am On Apr 26, 2015
Congrats to Rochas "my people, my people" Okorocha grin. It was really a nail-biting victory over an equally formidable Ihedioha campaign.

On May 29, there will be 22 APC, 13 PDP governors, and 1 APGA governor. And the APC will control at least 20 state houses of Assembly by June.

3 Likes

Re: Rochas Okorocha Declared Winner Of Imo State Governorship Election by MabraO: 7:08am On Apr 26, 2015
dutchjongen:

I never implied that,Nigerian politicians are all thieves who treat public funds like their personal accounts Ihedioha included.. None of them can account for their wealth except Buhari. He has only 3 modest houses in Daura,Kano and Kaduna.

OGA the more u keep explaining the more u keep making a mockery out of urself.
Y this sudden hate just cos Rochas/APC nd not PDP won IMO state. Abi bomb dey ur head?

7 Likes

Re: Rochas Okorocha Declared Winner Of Imo State Governorship Election by Nobody: 7:11am On Apr 26, 2015
MabraO:

OGA the more u keep explaining the more u keep making a mockery out of urself.
Y this sudden hate just cos Rochas/APC nd not PDP won IMO state. Abi bomb dey ur head?

How many times will I explain to you I don't support PDP.I hate corrupt politicians in APC,PDP and APGA and will expose their past corruption cases like Okorocha. I am very well versed in Nigerians key political actors and their history.If you see my other posts I've also exposed Tinubu and OBJ. I hate corrupt politicians and try to expose them.
Re: Rochas Okorocha Declared Winner Of Imo State Governorship Election by ORIGENAL(m): 7:12am On Apr 26, 2015
My dear State Abia nko?
Re: Rochas Okorocha Declared Winner Of Imo State Governorship Election by Sanguine77(m): 7:13am On Apr 26, 2015
Thank God he has won but there are grey areas he needs to tackle: he should conduct locl government elections nd stop siphoning LG funds; he should complete all on-going road projects b4 embarkng on new ones; he should endevour to pay graduate teachers he employed regularly; he should promote personal development and make the commonwealth pass round. Infrastructural development is good but no be road we go chop.
He has to attract industries as he promised nd revitalise the ailing agro- related industries in the state and also finetune his free education programme.

Nuff said. I believe in Rochas and his administration. Congratulations Owelle.

2 Likes

Re: Rochas Okorocha Declared Winner Of Imo State Governorship Election by Nobody: 7:13am On Apr 26, 2015
HopeAtHand:

It was Wike Vs Peterside on paper but was obviously PEJ, Odili, Wike, GEJ, Minimah, Ateke Tom, Sobomabo Jackrich (Ateke and Jackrich are both exmilitants), Omehia, Sergeant Awuse et al Vs Amaechi.

Add Gesila Khan, the REC of Inec to dat list and you home and dry.

Amaechi was outflanked and out-manoeuvred on all sides..

Bring your Rochas to Rivers and he will be given a hiding.
And why will everybody I mean who-is-who in R/S be against one man? He needs to re-check himself. He can't be right while all these people you mentioned are wrong. We all knew Jesus would be cricified and HE himself knew yet HE said woe unto the man that would be used for that purpose. Amaechi is now like an outcast in R/S. If your surname is Amaechi, you better do the needful now to avoid mob attack somedayundecided
Re: Rochas Okorocha Declared Winner Of Imo State Governorship Election by canalily(m): 7:15am On Apr 26, 2015
Femolacaster:
Congrat to owelle okorocha.... I think this man has more GRASSROOT support than ONLINE support, because the way some igbos on nairaland display their hatred for him is disgusting except for few people like Berem and Abagworo.
Okorocha, carry on, i know your enemies will die of heart attack today because of your victory at the poll.
CONGRAT, "AWAITING PRESIDENT"!
why mentioning Berem and coundecided are they ur enemyundecided
Re: Rochas Okorocha Declared Winner Of Imo State Governorship Election by Nobody: 7:17am On Apr 26, 2015
ohhhh,why na,another 4 years in lies,hope this post is a fake judging from the time it came it,or op are you the returning officer?
Re: Rochas Okorocha Declared Winner Of Imo State Governorship Election by Nobody: 7:17am On Apr 26, 2015
Sanguine77:
Thank God he has won but there are grey areas he needs to tackle: he should conduct locl government elections nd stop siphoning LG funds; he should complete all on-going road projects b4 embarkng on new ones; he should endevour to pay graduate teachers he employed regularly; he should promote personal development and make the commonwealth pass round. Infrastructural development is good but no be road we go chop.
He has to attract industries as he promised nd revitalise the ailing agro- related industries in the state and also finetune his free education programme.

Nuff said. I believe in Rochas and his administration. Congratulations Owelle.
Thanks for agreeing with my asserTION i've been making thorougout this thread about Okorocha being corrupt. You mentioned he siphons local goverment funds. What do you expect when you elect someone that was indicted before he became Governor by the Senate for embezling a road contract of over a 100 million after collecting full mobilization and was also indicted for inflating a contract by 1 million dollars when he was in charge of NEMA.
Re: Rochas Okorocha Declared Winner Of Imo State Governorship Election by bigwallace(m): 7:17am On Apr 26, 2015
Congrat rochas,it was a well deserved victory but pls do not relent on ur effort in rebuilding the state of imo.the only thing constant in life is change,whoever thought apc will be controlling over 20 states in nigeria,indded power has really changed hands.
Re: Rochas Okorocha Declared Winner Of Imo State Governorship Election by MabraO: 7:19am On Apr 26, 2015
dutchjongen:

How many times will I explain to you I don't support PDP.I hate corrupt politicians in APC,PDP and APGA and will expose their past corruption cases like Okorocha. I am very well versed in Nigerians key political actors and their history.If you see my other posts I've also exposed Tinubu and OBJ. I hate corrupt politicians and try to expose them.

OGA tell that to the devil
Ok kill urself na since u d only one that hate currupt politicians

I guess u hate good luck too abi u love him?
Rochas won now u suddenly hate a currupt politicians.

U no dey like Progress?

3 Likes

Re: Rochas Okorocha Declared Winner Of Imo State Governorship Election by Nobody: 7:21am On Apr 26, 2015
MabraO:

OGA tell that to the devil
Ok kill urself na since u d only one that hate currupt politicians

I guess u hate good luck too abi u love him?
Rochas won now u suddenly hate a currupt politicians.

U no dey like Progress?

Which progress can you expect from a thief that feeds you crumbs from the table as he embezzles your state money.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Fly Over And Road Construction In Epe, Lagos Ongoing (Photos) / Abba Kyari: IPOB, ESN Members Out To Destroy Me / Buhari Pictured With Niger Delta Leaders After Their Meeting In Aso Rock

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.