Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,752 members, 7,817,082 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:49 AM

Rochas Okorocha Declared Winner Of Imo State Governorship Election - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rochas Okorocha Declared Winner Of Imo State Governorship Election (43589 Views)

APC Bayelsa Primaries: Sylva Declared Winner Of Rescheduled Election / Rochas Okorocha Declared Winner Of Imo State Governorship Election / Photos: President Jonathan Smiling After Buhari Was Declared Winner Yesterday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rochas Okorocha Declared Winner Of Imo State Governorship Election by cochexky: 2:15pm On Apr 26, 2015
The men of Rochas rejoicing in Amakohia community in owerri north LGA. We are proud of you OWELLE ROCHAS CHANGE.

Re: Rochas Okorocha Declared Winner Of Imo State Governorship Election by DExplorer1: 2:16pm On Apr 26, 2015
shizzleStar:
In other words you looking forward to Nigeria becoming a one party state? I disagree with you.

The fall of PDP in the last election is not the end of it. Having lost and realised its mistakes, the next thing is to re-strategize, with performance in office being a top priority and then bounce back stronger in 2019 and regain some of its lost glory.

You ought to realise that there's nothing wrong in being in a strong opposition. It will serve as checks and balances to the ruling party and help promote healthy democracy.
I desire healthy competition from political parties but it's a fact that PDP cannot be a strong opposition at the federal level. This' a party without ideology, a party with fraction issues and very high tendency of defection. The ground problems in PDP are always not solved and the characters representing the party recently is highly questionable. They present lies with so much courage and of course Nigerians are 'matured'. . .I'm not in support of a one party nation even though that was the agenda of PDP but it's obvious APC is about the biggest party in Africa emerging.
Re: Rochas Okorocha Declared Winner Of Imo State Governorship Election by Nobody: 2:17pm On Apr 26, 2015
mek2002:

Are you clean?
I can say I have never held public office and never embezzled money meant to uplift millions of citizens.
Re: Rochas Okorocha Declared Winner Of Imo State Governorship Election by Caseless: 2:22pm On Apr 26, 2015
PhockPhockMan:

I will never congratulate a fraudster to continue defrauding my state.

I'm really sad.
grin take heart, he's ur governor for the next four years. Take handkerchief...

1 Like

Re: Rochas Okorocha Declared Winner Of Imo State Governorship Election by Ilekeh(f): 2:29pm On Apr 26, 2015
Okorocha we know Okorocha we love and trust grin

I am beyond happy that my candidate won. You can't suppress the will of the people.

1 Like

Re: Rochas Okorocha Declared Winner Of Imo State Governorship Election by Orikinla(m): 2:40pm On Apr 26, 2015
[size=18pt]I have already congratulated him since April 11.
To our Almighty Father JEHOVAH GOD be all the glory, honors and powers in the heavens, on the earth and entire universe forever and ever. Amen!
Somebody shout HALLELUJAH![/size]

2 Likes

Re: Rochas Okorocha Declared Winner Of Imo State Governorship Election by shizzleStar: 2:49pm On Apr 26, 2015
DExplorer1:
I desire healthy competition from political parties but it's a fact that PDP cannot be a strong opposition at the federal level.
FACT?? Have they been tested and its proven that they can't be opposition at the federal. You are running faster than your legs. Patience my friend, patience!

This' a party without ideology, a party with fraction issues and very high tendency of defection.
Now this is ridiculous. Meanwhile the same APC copied from the PDP manifesto and constitution. Mind you the defection is both ways, just wait for the APC to implode this will happen sooner than you will imagine

The ground problems in PDP are always not solved and the characters representing the party recently is highly questionable. They present lies with so much courage and of course Nigerians are 'matured'. . .I'm not in support of a one party nation even though that was the agenda of PDP but it's obvious APC is about the biggest party in Africa emerging.
90% of the characters in APC were the same characters in PDP. Liar Mohammed and APC are the biggest liars on earth. They cook lies and propaganda as thou they would soon go extinct. Why is APC insisting that PDP will die if they don't wish for a one party state? As per the emerging biggest party in Africa...until then

3 Likes

Re: Rochas Okorocha Declared Winner Of Imo State Governorship Election by Nature129(m): 3:10pm On Apr 26, 2015
Congratulations to my able governor, Owelle. I'm so overjoyed that even Owerri people voted for Owelle. I think Owelle should ensure that the governoship seat moves to Owerri zone after his tenure. Owelle should convince Capt. Iheanacho to decamp to APC and make him guber aspirant in 2019. I noticed that other Imolites do not want an Mbaise man to be governor because they are very dangerous and cunning. Lol

Once more, congrats, Owelle!

1 Like

Re: Rochas Okorocha Declared Winner Of Imo State Governorship Election by killercute16(m): 3:17pm On Apr 26, 2015
Amaechi5:
Guys we imolites voted for rochas not the party(apc).
Spot on.
Re: Rochas Okorocha Declared Winner Of Imo State Governorship Election by Nobody: 3:39pm On Apr 26, 2015
Personally, am not happy that Rochas won, but I am over joyed that Emeka Ihedioha LOST. Ihedioha is one of the saboteurs in PDP. This man called Ihedioha and his oga Tambuwal played ping pong with Jonathan and PDP. Thank God PDP gave him the ticket for him to spend some of his loots on the guber campaign.
Oke soru Ngwere Maa mmiri, ò kònari ngwere ó ga kònari oke?
Congrats to Rochas and imo people.

2 Likes

Re: Rochas Okorocha Declared Winner Of Imo State Governorship Election by DExplorer1: 3:57pm On Apr 26, 2015
shizzleStar:
FACT?? Have they been tested and its proven that they can't be opposition at the federal. You are running faster than your legs. Patience my friend, patience!

Now this is ridiculous. Meanwhile the same APC copied from the PDP manifesto and constitution. Mind you the defection is both ways, just wait for the APC to implode this will happen sooner than you will imagine

90% of the characters in APC were the same characters in PDP. Liar Mohammed and APC are the biggest liars on earth. They cook lies and propaganda as thou they would soon go extinct. Why is APC insisting that PDP will die if they don't wish for a one party state? As per the emerging biggest party in Africa...until then
If you want to know if a political party has been tested, you can by the number of political seats retained. In regards, APC has proved how formidable the party is. At the federal level, Buhari is the only strong character available and massively accepted, hence, PDP stand no chance in the next 8years. And that 8years would be for them to raise a worthy contender that will also loss to the ethnic card that APC would play. PDP don't learn, it's like a one direction party without prospects. The same North Jonathan betrayed in 2011 is the one hurting the party now. APC would always beat them to it. You see how calm Fayose is now? How often does FFk and Okupe speaks now? And these were the people PDP presented to Nigerians as Jonathan's mouth-piece, spewing lies and courageously displaying their idiocy. I insist that they lack ideology and PDP is never a strong opposition. I believe in the past ability of Buhari and his administrative strength. I know Nigerians except so much and only APC can deliver.

1 Like

Re: Rochas Okorocha Declared Winner Of Imo State Governorship Election by shizzleStar: 4:10pm On Apr 26, 2015
DExplorer1:
If you want to know if a political party has been tested, you can by the number of political seats retained. In regards, APC has proved how formidable the party is. At the federal level, Buhari is the only strong character available and massively accepted, hence, PDP stand no chance in the next 8years. And that 8years would be for them to raise a worthy contender that will also loss to the ethnic card that APC would play. PDP don't learn, it's like a one direction party without prospects. The same North Jonathan betrayed in 2011 is the one hurting the party now. APC would always beat them to it. You see how calm Fayose is now? How often does FFk and Okupe speaks now? And these were the people PDP presented to Nigerians as Jonathan's mouth-piece, spewing lies and courageously displaying their idiocy. I insist that they lack ideology and PDP is never a strong opposition. I believe in the past ability of Buhari and his administrative strength. I know Nigerians except so much and only APC can deliver.
You sound over confident. The same over-confidence that made buhari make bogus and impossible promises like 1naira-dollar ish, stabilizing oil price etc. Trust Nigerians to remind APC of these promises at the right time

PDP has never being in the opposition yet you already judged them as not strong...lol Well i believe the party is at the verge of a total re-structure and waiting on the side-line to capitalize on the fallout of the power tussle and ego clashes that will most likely happen and weaken the dominance of APC...only a matter of time

As per the likes of ffk, okupe etal, they are also found in APC, PDP employed them to serve as check to lai, amachi etc. My candid advice to you is, bring down your expectations brother else you are in for a shocker. cheesygrin

Cheers!
Re: Rochas Okorocha Declared Winner Of Imo State Governorship Election by abenelo: 5:49pm On Apr 26, 2015
Like him or hate him, Owelle Rochas is a smart politician, if not the smartest from the east presently. His defection to APC was a very smart move, now he is the only APC governor in the East, I see him as the best candidate for Igbo presidency as it stands. He may not be perfect but he understands Nigerian national politics. Remaining in APGA couldn't have given him more than a 2nd term and going to PDP would have made him wait in que endlessly, moving to APC and winning 2nd term in APC makes him the undisputed eastern regional party leader of APC, a potential Presidential candidate after Buhari. Rochas is a smart politician, like him or hate him.

4 Likes

Re: Rochas Okorocha Declared Winner Of Imo State Governorship Election by Ayus34(m): 6:20pm On Apr 26, 2015
dutchjongen:

I can see you have no civility and are immature that is why you have to resort to insults. You are one of the few on this platform that act and respond to members like you still in your motor park. You better go and start your shift and can insult as many people as you want when you get to the motor park.
ur life was centered around the garage, reason u van easily know someone from there.....village mumu!
Re: Rochas Okorocha Declared Winner Of Imo State Governorship Election by Nobody: 6:22pm On Apr 26, 2015
Ayus34:

ur life was centered around the garage, reason u van easily know someone from there.....village mumu!
You should be banned from this forum,it's for civilised people and not for people that act like they were raised in the jungle.
Re: Rochas Okorocha Declared Winner Of Imo State Governorship Election by tunde1200(m): 7:22pm On Apr 26, 2015
Really?

dutchjongen:
Are you all aware Obasanjo sacked Okorocha for corruption.I will try to find the article,we love to praise thieves in this country and he was indicted by the Senate for abandoning a road contract over a hundred million naira.
Here is an excerpt from Wikileaks
-The head of the National Airport Management Authority (NAMA), Rochas Okorocha, was caught and dismissed for embezzling about $1 million through an inflated contract; Obasanjo then appointed him as a senior aide, without requiring Okorocha to repay the stolen funds. Okorocha was
eventually fired on July 13 in a cabinet reshuffle, but went on to start a political party for his renewed presidential ambitions.

https://wikileaks.org/plusd/cables/06ABUJA483_a.html
Re: Rochas Okorocha Declared Winner Of Imo State Governorship Election by Nobody: 7:33pm On Apr 26, 2015
tunde1200:
Really?

Im afraid so my friend Okorocha has always been a crook
Re: Rochas Okorocha Declared Winner Of Imo State Governorship Election by IamThrive(m): 7:49pm On Apr 26, 2015
Congratulations,Owelle.

Ochiluu MMA ga-achi kwa ozo...

1 Like

Re: Rochas Okorocha Declared Winner Of Imo State Governorship Election by Ayus34(m): 8:04pm On Apr 26, 2015
dutchjongen:

You should be banned from this forum,it's for civilised people and not for people that act like they were raised in the jungle.
this is nairaland.com...,.not mumuland.com,please behave urself and reason like human being at least for once!
Re: Rochas Okorocha Declared Winner Of Imo State Governorship Election by tunde1200(m): 8:14pm On Apr 26, 2015
though i may not know much about him but he is just my man i like so much.

but what you said really got me surprised.

dutchjongen:

Im afraid so my friend Okorocha has always been a crook
Re: Rochas Okorocha Declared Winner Of Imo State Governorship Election by SmarisAjur(f): 8:48pm On Apr 26, 2015
cochexky:
The men of Rochas rejoicing in Amakohia community in owerri north LGA. We are proud of you OWELLE ROCHAS CHANGE.
wow!!! see my brothers my brothers. I'm supposed to be here though but went to victory chapel. Owelle all the way

2 Likes

Re: Rochas Okorocha Declared Winner Of Imo State Governorship Election by Nobody: 9:04pm On Apr 26, 2015
Ayus34:

this is nairaland.com...,.not mumuland.com,please behave urself and reason like human being at least for once!
Don't ever respond to me again you don't have sense
Re: Rochas Okorocha Declared Winner Of Imo State Governorship Election by Ayus34(m): 9:12pm On Apr 26, 2015
dutchjongen:

Don't ever respond to me again you don't have sense
mumu international. ...u can hug the next available transformer! !!!
Re: Rochas Okorocha Declared Winner Of Imo State Governorship Election by Nobody: 9:15pm On Apr 26, 2015
Ayus34:

mumu international. ...u can hug the next available transformer! !!!
I would have but there is no light,your uncouth,an agbero and act like a bus conductor.
Re: Rochas Okorocha Declared Winner Of Imo State Governorship Election by Ayus34(m): 9:24pm On Apr 26, 2015
dutchjongen:

I would have but there is no light,your uncouth,an agbero and act like a bus conductor.
then swallow rat poison,coz ur existence is a waste,u just occupy space and add no value!
Re: Rochas Okorocha Declared Winner Of Imo State Governorship Election by Nobody: 9:26pm On Apr 26, 2015
Ayus34:

then swallow rat poison,coz ur existence is a waste,u just occupy space and add no value!
Which value do you add other than to act like a vagabond without civilization.
Re: Rochas Okorocha Declared Winner Of Imo State Governorship Election by Ayus34(m): 9:40pm On Apr 26, 2015
dutchjongen:

Which value do you add other than to act like a vagabond without civilization.
idiot. ..u only exist to spread propaganda and character assassination of an individual. ...u are more of a virus to this world,that must be exterminated and purge out of our society. ....I understand u just want me to notice you....but must if be by force!!!
Re: Rochas Okorocha Declared Winner Of Imo State Governorship Election by Nobody: 9:45pm On Apr 26, 2015
Ayus34:

idiot. ..u only exist to spread propaganda and character assassination of an individual. ...u are more of a virus to this world,that must be exterminated and purge out of our society. ....I understand u just want me to notice you....but must if be by force!!!
I spreads the truth with facts instead of you to counter my facts you result to infantile abuse.I dare you to counter any of the facts I stated
Re: Rochas Okorocha Declared Winner Of Imo State Governorship Election by Ayus34(m): 10:09pm On Apr 26, 2015
dutchjongen:

I spreads the truth with facts instead of you to counter my facts you result to infantile abuse.I dare you to counter any of the facts I stated
and I suggested u address the case to the court of competent jurisdiction to ascertain ur facts for approval if u are so sure of ur points and how is that an offence!
I know people like you only live on propaganda and to rubish other people's achievement when u 've no success story accrued to ur name.....smh
Re: Rochas Okorocha Declared Winner Of Imo State Governorship Election by Nobody: 10:12pm On Apr 26, 2015
Ayus34:

and I suggested u address the case to the court of competent jurisdiction to ascertain ur facts for approval if u are so sure of ur points and how is that an offence!
I know people like you only live on propaganda and to rubish other people's achievement when u 've no success story accrued to ur name.....smh
Which achievement?Achievement in corruption and inflating contracts ss who i'm envious off your not a serious fellow,but a supporter of corrupt bandits and thieves that rule the nation.
Re: Rochas Okorocha Declared Winner Of Imo State Governorship Election by Ayus34(m): 10:16pm On Apr 26, 2015
dutchjongen:

Which achievement?Achievement in corruption and inflating contracts ss who i'm envious off your not a serious fellow,but a supporter of corrupt bandits and thieves that rule the nation.
so with all these ur evidents,why is it so difficult for u to address the court? ??still very clear to reasonable ones that u are the unserious fellow here!
Re: Rochas Okorocha Declared Winner Of Imo State Governorship Election by EzeUche(m): 10:18pm On Apr 26, 2015
This shows that Igbo vote for people not parties. PDP in Enugu and Ebonyi. APGA in Anambra and should have been Abia as well. APC in Imo.

Igbos are truly a democratic people.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Fly Over And Road Construction In Epe, Lagos Ongoing (Photos) / Abba Kyari: IPOB, ESN Members Out To Destroy Me / Buhari Pictured With Niger Delta Leaders After Their Meeting In Aso Rock

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.