Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,575 members, 7,816,419 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:56 AM

Buhari Warns Family Members Against Corruption - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Warns Family Members Against Corruption (37187 Views)

Buhari Warns Biafra Agitators, N/delta Militants.. / Letter To President Buhari Warns Against EFCC Boss Lamorde And Senator Akpabio / Buhari Warns Airport Officials Against Stopping Ex-ministers From Travelling (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Warns Family Members Against Corruption by legendary11(m): 9:58am On Apr 26, 2015
[quote author=legendary11 post=33120195]chernest2002 :
Too much sermon from one
chance driver

Holywizard :
dis man is a goat. That doesn't
mean dat he will succeed... I
hate Buhari

Holywizard :
Someone is remoting this
northern goat

Holywizard :
this man will end up a failure

TAKE HEART.......

1 Like

Re: Buhari Warns Family Members Against Corruption by Forwetinnah: 10:00am On Apr 26, 2015
Wrong advise to the wrong people...tell your sponsors
Re: Buhari Warns Family Members Against Corruption by philips70(m): 10:00am On Apr 26, 2015
barcanista:
My political stand has nothing to do with tribe or religion. The so-called pardon that was granted to Alams was with agreement of all 36 states Governors, Fmr Presidents, Senate President, Chief Justice and House Speaker, which form members of the Council of State with Jonathan as chairman. It was a collective decision. The blame/criticism is/was supposed to be shared but the APC Governors in their usual manner hid themselves. As for Buhari's incoming administration, I get bored by so many talks. He seem to be playing to the gallery. If he's to "warn" family members, then why should the press be told? The person that leaked it only want us to "praise Buhari". Obasanjo did more than all these in 1998, in fact he made it clear that his fight against corruption will have "No sacred cows". He said so many things but alas what did we get? Like I said, talk is cheap$..

As 4 my brother and friend Mr Truckpusher, I'm VERY comfortable and happy with him. Pls respect that... Thanks

Just want to be sure you know you are lying here. Hope I was not overrating your intelligence and moral standings? On your comparison of Buhari and OBJ the whole world knows the very large gulf that exists between them in the areas of integrity and incorruptibility. If you don't know that you need to check up.

7 Likes

Re: Buhari Warns Family Members Against Corruption by tonero230(m): 10:01am On Apr 26, 2015
Sweetguy25:

I hate to hear that phrase "god willing". Its stupid and annoying.
Buhari will fail, it has nothing to do with god. Nigeria is country setup to fail, for the past fifty years every president has tried and failed.
Buhari was there as a military president when it was easier to effect change and he FAILED.
He will fail again and so will the next president after him.
Goodbye.

He was there for how long?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Warns Family Members Against Corruption by Forwetinnah: 10:03am On Apr 26, 2015
zigger:
Ah ah! E no dey finish, ok e don finish. Make we wait till him start him administration and we'll see. Let us not give ourselves false hope

Wey him daughter Zahra dey claim to be goverment official already. Biko leave all this yeye tori, people go just siddon form nonsense to sell news
Re: Buhari Warns Family Members Against Corruption by joseph1832(m): 10:04am On Apr 26, 2015
barcanista:
Talk is cheap... He should start work first!
Like all the work GEJ did right?.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Warns Family Members Against Corruption by jhidey08(m): 10:06am On Apr 26, 2015
Sweetguy25:
Won't stop his failure as president.

By the way, this is bullshit news.

-----------------------------------------

And for those of you who(like Buhari) think Nigeria's problem is corruption, you're on a long thing. After Buhari's failure in 2019, you will change your mind.
I still don't understand y u guys r praying for his failure, if he fails he can never suffer, it's d masses dat ll suffer. Do u av brain dat u use in thinking at all.

If dat's ur wish sha, I pray dat u suffer endlessly without a reason while other well meaning Nigerians succeed. Oloriburuku, wawa, Ndiara, Ela!

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Warns Family Members Against Corruption by Truckpusher(m): 10:07am On Apr 26, 2015
philips70:

Barcanista, Truckpusher has done too much damage to your reasoning faculty. You used to be an ardent believer in how the integrity of this man can change Nigeria for the better. I know of many PDP people who believe in this attribute. Anyone who do not believe corruption and lack of integrity/compliance are the biggest bane of our development needs serious re-orientation and deliverance. Let's draw a line between ethnicity/ party affiliations and good governance here. Jonathan sent a strong message the day he granted Alams presidential pardon early in his administration and other would be corrupt people copied it very well. The results are what we all saw on March 28th. All stories of conspiracy and the rest are to me political mumbo jumbos. What you just wrote up there should be left with new political recruits on this forum.
I still do not get it why my name keep popping out from that your leprosy infested hands.

Get off my mentions and go get a life bro.The election has been won and lost and it is our duty to hold anyone that has made promises accountable and Mr Barcanista is exercising his right as a law abiding citizen .He is not a baby,neither does he work for me in any manner - We are all adults who wants to move this country forward and if in your wildest imagination you think that Babaonechance would be left alone then you're in for a big surprise my friend.

Tell Buhari, your Lord and personal savior to fulfil his electoral promises and not running his mouth like a waterside toilet.
Once again, Barcanista is an adult and he's entitled to his own opinion and I do not wield any sort of power over what he writes and when he writes them - Kindly give him all the moral support like you did when he was lampooning Jonathan .
Thank you and as for your investment in my local government ,everything is safe until you begin to bite the finger that is feeding you........Go figure cool

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Warns Family Members Against Corruption by jhidey08(m): 10:09am On Apr 26, 2015
Sweetguy25:

Buhari will fail, it has nothing to do with god. Nigeria is country setup to fail, for the past fifty years every president has tried and failed.
Buhari was there as a military president when it was easier to effect change and he FAILED.
Goodbye.
only u shall fail in ur family, I'm not one of d pple who supports massive suffering for one person's mistakes. U shall b d black sheep of ur family. Omo ale jatijati

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Warns Family Members Against Corruption by Nobody: 10:12am On Apr 26, 2015
Truckpusher:
I still do not get it why my name keep popping out from that your leprosy infested hands.

Get off my mentions and go get a life bro.The election has been won and lost and it is our duty to hold anyone that has made promises accountable and Mr Barcanista is exercising his right as a law abiding citizen .He is not a baby,neither does he work for me in any manner - We are all adults who wants to move this country forward and if in your wildest imagination you think that Babaonechance would be left alone then you're in for a big surprise my friend.

Tell Buhari, your Lord and personal savior to fulfil his electoral promises and not running his mouth like a waterside toilet.
Once again, Barcanista is an adult and he's entitled to his own opinion and I do not wield any sort of power over what he writes and when he writes them - Kindly give him all the moral support like you did when he was lampooning Jonathan .
Thank you and as for your investment in my local government ,everything is safe until you begin to bite the finger that is feeding you........Go figure cool
Bros, Philip70 like your parole, no mind am... grin
Re: Buhari Warns Family Members Against Corruption by Nobody: 10:12am On Apr 26, 2015
FOREXMARTS:
............chance

Answer is ONE
Re: Buhari Warns Family Members Against Corruption by Nobody: 10:15am On Apr 26, 2015
philips70:

Just want to be sure you know you are lying here. Hope I was not overrating your intelligence and moral standings? On your comparison of Buhari and OBJ the whole world knows the very large gulf that exists between them in the areas of integrity and incorruptibility. If you don't know the you need to check up.
I doubt you have any idea of Obj's antecedent as Military Head..

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Warns Family Members Against Corruption by njcdrich: 10:17am On Apr 26, 2015
Are you living around Rumuokwurusi, Port Harcourt vicinity? You can worship with us at That Light Ministries WorldWide on the following days:
Sunday - School of Good Success - 5PM.
Monday - Vigil - 12 Midnight till dawn.
Tuesday - School of Faith - 6PM
Thursday - Continuing in His Word - 5:30PM.
Saturday - True Worship - 7:45AM to 12NOON.
@ 19 Wokerebe Str., Rumukwurusi, by Rumuokwurusi play ground to the end of the street.

You can call this line for direction: 07069060019.
Come and know the TRUTH and receive freedom from heresy.

God bless u.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Warns Family Members Against Corruption by TeamSimple(m): 10:17am On Apr 26, 2015
Sparrow13:
and some people will still doubt animals use the internet
Re: Buhari Warns Family Members Against Corruption by tomichico: 10:19am On Apr 26, 2015
Gabbysky:
Hmmmm, talk is cheap oooo... It's like I'm beginning to 'like' this Buhari guy shaaa.....

Niger Deltans, maybe we should hold on with the planned "Operation-12-Monkeys".
Now I know why President GEJ (My HERO) wants to happily hand over to him and very fast.

Well, let him start by making Lagos State pass the FOI Bill and commence investigations in certain quarters, then, I might just take him seriously.
With the way I'll support him ehhn, even my friends, colleagues, business associates and family members will be SHOCKED, I swear.

GEJ my HERO, thanks for your explanations and prayers for President-Elect Buhari (can't believe I just called him that).

God Bless Nigeria
So?? Does that concern you??

1 Like

Re: Buhari Warns Family Members Against Corruption by Truckpusher(m): 10:21am On Apr 26, 2015
barcanista:
Bros, Philip70 like your parole, no mind am... grin
No mind am jare.
The man is raking in millions in his investment in my place and when the whole place was set ablaze by that traitor called Amaechi he started blaming Wike.

He forgot that Amaechi started the violence until the wave of violence turned against him - Amaechi had all the mindset to rig the elections but the question was who was ready to rig for him and his woes was compounded when Jonathan lost because the sentiment was just there hence the massive vote for the PDP in the gubernatorial election.

The man has been attacking me since Adams - He has even labelled me a thug grin Just imagine.
How far na? Just woke up o,wetin dey happen?

I wan eat onunu. tongue

Rivers State is PDP's birthright for now and any attempt for anyone to stop it from happening would be met with fierce resistance.

We will do everything humanly possible to keep it that way . Even BABAONECHANCE KNOWS THIS
grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari Warns Family Members Against Corruption by Dikechigozie: 10:28am On Apr 26, 2015
story for the gods!how does he plan to pay back tremendous sum of money sank into his election by locals and foreign investors like Amaechi who sank whopping sum of 17billion and Tinubu.
even Arab investors.
better said than practiced.
who is deceiving who?
Re: Buhari Warns Family Members Against Corruption by ArcToyin(m): 10:30am On Apr 26, 2015
Sweetguy25:

Goodbye.
you dont know the meaning of 'God's willing' that is why you have to hate the phrase. I also doubt if you are a xtian. You cant wish for the downfall of others and you expect yourself to get to the top.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Warns Family Members Against Corruption by Rilwayne001: 10:31am On Apr 26, 2015
barcanista:
Talk is cheap... He should start work first!

shameless man undecided

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Warns Family Members Against Corruption by shilexworldsexy(m): 10:32am On Apr 26, 2015
Sweetguy25:

Goodbye.

Are u sure u have brain @ all for u to think things will not change, I need to knw you ur age b4 I can knw what to say.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Warns Family Members Against Corruption by kazey123(m): 10:32am On Apr 26, 2015
Sweetguy25:

Goodbye.
what is your ponit, if u say nigeria will keep failing. Then I pity you

1 Like

Re: Buhari Warns Family Members Against Corruption by PassingShot(m): 10:32am On Apr 26, 2015
philips70:

Just want to be sure you know you are lying here. Hope I was not overrating your intelligence and moral standings? On your comparison of Buhari and OBJ the whole world knows the very large gulf that exists between them in the areas of integrity and incorruptibility. If you don't know the you need to check up.

Not only you overrated him, many of us actually did.

The guy has proved beyond reasonable doubt that he is a scammer (if you know what I mean) with many of his posts here especially since losing the election.

He now has the addiction of standing logic on its head.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Warns Family Members Against Corruption by kazey123(m): 10:32am On Apr 26, 2015
Sweetguy25:

Goodbye.
what is your ponit ?if u say nigeria will keep failing. Then I pity you
Re: Buhari Warns Family Members Against Corruption by Rilwayne001: 10:34am On Apr 26, 2015
Sweetguy25:

Goodbye.

May you and your entire generation suffer what you wish for this country. lemme hear you say Amen undecided angry
Re: Buhari Warns Family Members Against Corruption by jamillion: 10:36am On Apr 26, 2015
Sparrow13:
grin u should be a full time comedian grin
Re: Buhari Warns Family Members Against Corruption by Dikechigozie: 10:41am On Apr 26, 2015
Pls tell us how you plan to pay your pay masters both local and international since you made up believe you borrowed money to buy your presidential form.
Amaechi 17billion and more, Tinubu more than 100 billion.,Arab investors of over 1 trillion.
We are watching cos your hands are soiled already.
talk they say is cheap.
Re: Buhari Warns Family Members Against Corruption by Horlufemi(m): 10:41am On Apr 26, 2015
Sweetguy25:
Won't stop his failure as president.

By the way, this is bullshit news.

-----------------------------------------

And for those of you who(like Buhari) think Nigeria's problem is corruption, you're on a long thing. After Buhari's failure in 2019, you will change your mind.

Can i save your text to remind you in about 2years? Can I
Re: Buhari Warns Family Members Against Corruption by darejem4real: 10:43am On Apr 26, 2015
Huuumn
Re: Buhari Warns Family Members Against Corruption by Okudiover(m): 10:44am On Apr 26, 2015
Holywizard:
dis man is a goat.

That doesn't mean dat he will succeed...

I hate Buhari
angry angry angry angry Nkita racha gii Anya there. Who cares if you hate him. Did you witness his 20 months reign 30 years ago. If not for his overthrow sanity would have returned many years ago so leave him alone to do even if it is a quarter of what absolute power would have allowed a strong willed man like him do in a more complex Nigeria of today. In case you weren't born then ask those who know. Ewu akpukpa nti!

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Warns Family Members Against Corruption by Horlufemi(m): 10:44am On Apr 26, 2015
Sparrow13:

I used to argue that animals can't use the internet but today I'm a believer.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Warns Family Members Against Corruption by Muscomide: 10:45am On Apr 26, 2015
Sweetguy25:

Goodbye.

Get your facts right, my friend. Not every President has tried and failed. Certainly not Gen Murtala Muhammed and Buhari. I agree with you though that Nigeria needs restructuring.
Re: Buhari Warns Family Members Against Corruption by Divinehenrich(m): 10:50am On Apr 26, 2015
No further addition, this is a refined reaction from a refined mind of integrity.
God bless GMB,
God bless Nigeria,

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Ambode, Fayose, Argebesola And Ajimobi At Western Nigerian Governors’ Forum / Hauwa Atiku-Uwais: Atiku Donated Land, Office To Me – Daughter (Photos) / Soludo Defeats Andy Uba And Ozigbo In Their LGAs - Premium Times

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.