Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,564 members, 7,816,380 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:26 AM

Buhari Warns Family Members Against Corruption - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Warns Family Members Against Corruption (37186 Views)

Buhari Warns Biafra Agitators, N/delta Militants.. / Letter To President Buhari Warns Against EFCC Boss Lamorde And Senator Akpabio / Buhari Warns Airport Officials Against Stopping Ex-ministers From Travelling (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Warns Family Members Against Corruption by otega001(m): 12:10pm On Apr 26, 2015
I think is too early for us as a nation to start having a kind of premonition for this man reign... All what we need now to get out of this mess our formal leaders have brought upon us as people is to trust this man and rally round him as people... No doubt, he is going to face many challenges from people within his party and outside who are enemies of we masses and enemies of the nation but we the majority must support him morally and in principles
Re: Buhari Warns Family Members Against Corruption by odehaj: 12:19pm On Apr 26, 2015
Igbo people shame on you;you rather preferred we are under one "Yam&goat"president?Buhari will succeed.sai mai gaskiya
Re: Buhari Warns Family Members Against Corruption by Sweetguy25: 12:19pm On Apr 26, 2015
Horlufemi:

Can i save your text to remind you in about 2years? Can I
Its a free world.
Re: Buhari Warns Family Members Against Corruption by nwaanambra1(m): 12:19pm On Apr 26, 2015
Okudiover:
angry angry angry angry Nkita racha gii Anya there. Who cares if you hate him. Did you witness his 20 months reign 30 years ago. If not for his overthrow sanity would have returned many years ago so leave him alone to do even if it is a quarter of what absolute power would have allowed a strong willed man like him do in a more complex Nigeria of today. In case you weren't born then ask those who know. Ewu akpukpa nti!

bros abeg take this ORIGIN u deserve it!

drink responsibly ooo 2day na sunday!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Warns Family Members Against Corruption by Sylverbox(m): 12:32pm On Apr 26, 2015
Sweetguy25:

I hate to hear that phrase "god willing". Its stupid and annoying.
Buhari will fail, it has nothing to do with god. Nigeria is country setup to fail, for the past fifty years every president has tried and failed.
Buhari was there as a military president when it was easier to effect change and he FAILED.
He will fail again and so will the next president after him.
Goodbye.
oh my! What sort of darkness has consumed you?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Warns Family Members Against Corruption by Osakah24(m): 12:39pm On Apr 26, 2015
I know i didnt vote buhari and i dont regret anything,but wishing the man failure just to feel vindicated is purely foolishness.if nepa dey,i go enjoy,if water dey,e go reach me,if govt policies work well,my business will boom,why waste 4 years to prove a point.gej himself wont wish the man failure.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Warns Family Members Against Corruption by Ephemmm: 12:41pm On Apr 26, 2015
Sweetguy25:

Buhari will fail, it has nothing to do with god. Nigeria is country setup to fail, for the past fifty years every president has tried and failed.
Buhari was there as a military president when it was easier to effect change and he FAILED.
Goodbye.

He will fail you not Nigerians
Re: Buhari Warns Family Members Against Corruption by Walemi1(m): 12:45pm On Apr 26, 2015
Sweetguy25:
Won't stop his failure as president.

By the way, this is bullshit news.

-----------------------------------------

And for those of you who(like Buhari) think Nigeria's problem is corruption, you're on a long thing. After Buhari's failure in 2019, you will change your mind.
Whether you accept or not,our problem is corruption.Fuel price is high due to corruption if not we would have built our own refineries.
Electricity is not stable coz those that bring in generators bribe our power companies so they will sell.If we had constant power supply,the companies that left naija won't do so and a large no. of people will still be employed.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Warns Family Members Against Corruption by busyflexz(m): 12:51pm On Apr 26, 2015
I understand that somepeople have these natural hatred for Buhari..nobody will deny the fact that Nigeria problem as of now is not corruption.if u re one of those im really sorry for u,cos Buhari will shame cos u urself wil benefit from his trasformation(change) tongue
Re: Buhari Warns Family Members Against Corruption by Ephemmm: 12:52pm On Apr 26, 2015
shammah1:
Grandpa should shut up already and be thinking on how to fulfil all his promises before we kick him out.

Whether you like it or not, na this certificateless Metushela go rule you for the next 4 years: you can heed to Akiolu's advice if you are not pleased tongue tongue tongue
Re: Buhari Warns Family Members Against Corruption by Jlow2: 12:59pm On Apr 26, 2015
why are some semi illiterates so unhappy abt any thing buhari says, that he warned his family n extented family members not to go against d law cos he wnt protect dem, can gej ever say such? well cant join issues with products of amnesty deal..

1 Like

Re: Buhari Warns Family Members Against Corruption by mikehosy: 1:16pm On Apr 26, 2015
Who ever hates his past,present and future leaders is a sign that he or she has accepted to be a servant all his or her life. One love Nigeria!
Re: Buhari Warns Family Members Against Corruption by manofluck: 1:20pm On Apr 26, 2015
I love baba so much, may God give u strength an wisdom 2 champion dis great country 2 d promise land
Re: Buhari Warns Family Members Against Corruption by wealth123: 1:26pm On Apr 26, 2015
Sweetguy25:

Goodbye.

Your post says it all - you are a confirmed FAILURE. out of the abundance of the heart, the mouth speaks.
Re: Buhari Warns Family Members Against Corruption by BEWWIE(f): 1:28pm On Apr 26, 2015
Sparrow13:
and some people will still doubt animals use the internet
Ur head is there
Re: Buhari Warns Family Members Against Corruption by abdillahee(m): 1:36pm On Apr 26, 2015
Let's just pray for him and for Nigeria's progress as a whole, stop wishing him bad luck because wishing Baba bad luck is as simple as wishing the country bad luck, just wish him good luck but not jonathan.
Re: Buhari Warns Family Members Against Corruption by Mbediogu(m): 1:58pm On Apr 26, 2015
seunmsg:

He won't fail as Nigeria's president God willing. Am sure you wrote this thrash out of ignorance. Nigeria belongs to all of us irrespective of party or tribal affiliation. We should never wish failure on our country.

A lot of people speak from ignorance. We must not wish Buhari failure. Should that happen, he fails with all of us as attachees. It is very much like wishing the pilot of your aircraft a crash while you are on board. We all, including those in diaspora are stake holders. We must all seek to help him NOW, but if he fails to measure up, then we vote him out in 2019. It is only rhen that bitter people can wish him ill, not while he is still gearing up for the tremendous task ahead. He must have his fair chance. My humble opinion.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Warns Family Members Against Corruption by eleko1: 2:01pm On Apr 26, 2015
angry angry.I nor get ya time now,make MAN U win first b4 I comot Ur teeth.
IYANGBALI:
Eleko1 I hope you don hear?uncle don warn you o,stop your yahoo yahoo business now o
Re: Buhari Warns Family Members Against Corruption by inosend: 2:04pm On Apr 26, 2015
This is that i call charity begins at home. If gej had been half inclined towards a similar statement he might have been the president-elect. As it is, gmb for life.
Re: Buhari Warns Family Members Against Corruption by chibas: 2:05pm On Apr 26, 2015
Sweetguy25:

And for those of you who(like Buhari) think Nigeria's problem is corruption, you're on a long thing. After Buhari's failure in 2019, you will change your mind.
i don't think u should have a problem with someone who said he will fight against corruption,u are the one to change ur orientation.
Re: Buhari Warns Family Members Against Corruption by oluwasegun007(m): 2:06pm On Apr 26, 2015
Charity begins at home.....
Re: Buhari Warns Family Members Against Corruption by thaoriginator: 2:07pm On Apr 26, 2015
Sweetguy25:

Goodbye.
Senseless baboon
Re: Buhari Warns Family Members Against Corruption by deletrue: 2:16pm On Apr 26, 2015
seunmsg:

He won't fail as Nigeria's president God willing. Am sure you wrote this thrash out of ignorance. Nigeria belongs to all of us irrespective of party or tribal affiliation. We should never wish failure on our country.
It is your entirety that is the thrash here. When your vegetable president, Buhari was not elected, did you ever remember this your sentence: Nigeria belong to all of us, bla bla. Na Egbewe go attend to that your colanut and coffee colour mouth. Bloody swine.
Re: Buhari Warns Family Members Against Corruption by deletrue: 2:20pm On Apr 26, 2015
Sweetguy25:

Goodbye.
The signs are all over the places, but you know say if Nigeria fail, we go suffer. But Buhari will definitely fail flat.
Re: Buhari Warns Family Members Against Corruption by Etruth: 2:28pm On Apr 26, 2015
Sweetguy25:

Nigeria will make tremendous progress under Buhari.You will see it, but it SHALL NEVER profit you and all those nitwits who liked the rubbish you posted here.
Re: Buhari Warns Family Members Against Corruption by Nobody: 2:32pm On Apr 26, 2015
Truckpusher:
No mind am jare.
The man is raking in millions in his investment in my place and when the whole place was set ablaze by that traitor called Amaechi he started blaming Wike.

He forgot that Amaechi started the violence until the wave of violence turned against him - Amaechi had all the mindset to rig the elections but the question was who was ready to rig for him and his woes was compounded when Jonathan lost because the sentiment was just there hence the massive vote for the PDP in the gubernatorial election.

The man has been attacking me since Adams - He has even labelled me a thug grin Just imagine.
How far na? Just woke up o,wetin dey happen?

I wan eat onunu. tongue

Rivers State is PDP's birthright for now and any attempt for anyone to stop it from happening would be met with fierce resistance.

We will do everything humanly possible to keep it that way . Even BABAONECHANCE KNOWS THIS
grin
So the guy sef de chop mouna head and him still de vex for you? Na wa o
Re: Buhari Warns Family Members Against Corruption by Isaddabai(m): 2:40pm On Apr 26, 2015
Sparrow13:
and some people will still doubt animals use the internet
Lwkmd... Guy u too wicked. Anyway, thumbs up, ur coment makes my day
Re: Buhari Warns Family Members Against Corruption by Isaddabai(m): 2:43pm On Apr 26, 2015
seunmsg:

cee matured comment abeg. Guy u make sense

1 Like

Re: Buhari Warns Family Members Against Corruption by Nobody: 2:46pm On Apr 26, 2015
Sweetguy25:

Guy please educate me,.....what is Nigeria's problem?
Re: Buhari Warns Family Members Against Corruption by cocokiller1(f): 2:59pm On Apr 26, 2015
jimi4us:
dis man makes too much noise
I tell u
jst pray he delivers after raising so mny people's expectations
Re: Buhari Warns Family Members Against Corruption by IYANGBALI: 3:22pm On Apr 26, 2015
eleko1:
angry angry.I nor get ya time now,make MAN U win first b4 I comot Ur teeth.
omo forget those yeye boys jare. They are all foooooools including LVG

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Ambode, Fayose, Argebesola And Ajimobi At Western Nigerian Governors’ Forum / Hauwa Atiku-Uwais: Atiku Donated Land, Office To Me – Daughter (Photos) / Soludo Defeats Andy Uba And Ozigbo In Their LGAs - Premium Times

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.