Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,546 members, 7,816,324 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:34 AM

Buhari Warns Family Members Against Corruption - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Warns Family Members Against Corruption (37185 Views)

Buhari Warns Biafra Agitators, N/delta Militants.. / Letter To President Buhari Warns Against EFCC Boss Lamorde And Senator Akpabio / Buhari Warns Airport Officials Against Stopping Ex-ministers From Travelling (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Warns Family Members Against Corruption by tola9ja: 10:52am On Apr 26, 2015
Sparrow13:
and some people will still doubt animals use the internet

Re: Buhari Warns Family Members Against Corruption by Muscomide: 11:01am On Apr 26, 2015
Okudiover:
angry angry angry angry Nkita racha gii Anya there. Who cares if you hate him. Did you witness his 20 months reign 30 years ago. If not for his overthrow sanity would have returned many years ago so leave him alone to do even if it is a quarter of what absolute power would have allowed a strong willed man like him do in a more complex Nigeria of today. In case you weren't born then ask those who know. Ewu akpukpa nti!

Don't mind the kindergarten children. Like you, I believe that sanity would have been in our country but for the overthrow of the Buhari/Idiagbon regime by Babangida.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Warns Family Members Against Corruption by philips70(m): 11:01am On Apr 26, 2015
Truckpusher:
I still do not get it why my name keep popping out from that your leprosy infested hands.

Get off my mentions and go get a life bro.The election has been won and lost and it is our duty to hold anyone that has made promises accountable and Mr Barcanista is exercising his right as a law abiding citizen .He is not a baby,neither does he work for me in any manner - We are all adults who wants to move this country forward and if in your wildest imagination you think that Babaonechance would be left alone then you're in for a big surprise my friend.

Tell Buhari, your Lord and personal savior to fulfil his electoral promises and not running his mouth like a waterside toilet.
Once again, Barcanista is an adult and he's entitled to his own opinion and I do not wield any sort of power over what he writes and when he writes them - Kindly give him all the moral support like you did when he was lampooning Jonathan .
Thank you and as for your investment in my local government ,everything is safe until you begin to bite the finger that is feeding you........Go figure cool

No use joining issues with a morally bankrupt and absolutely deranged individual. Your reputation here tells who you are. I will pass.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Warns Family Members Against Corruption by businessMODE(m): 11:06am On Apr 26, 2015
when his son got a Multi million MDG contract in Nasarawa and swindle the state along side the Governor
Meta00:
Baba setting example already. Is high I time we all say no to politics of nepotism and embrace merit in all works of life.
God bless Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Buhari Warns Family Members Against Corruption by ayusco85(m): 11:06am On Apr 26, 2015
Gidipal:

no sir this man is not your father he won't end up like him

Epic grin
Re: Buhari Warns Family Members Against Corruption by philips70(m): 11:09am On Apr 26, 2015
barcanista:
I doubt you have any idea of Obj's antecedent as Military Head..

Bros, am no kid. I can proudly tell you I was 9 when OBJ handed over power and I tell you I read Newspapers word for word at that age. To tell you how long I have been interested in our country affairs. OBJ has never and will never be able to lace the boots of Buhari on the area of integrity. He knows, Jonathan knows and they all know. We don't have many of them in third world countries as leaders.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Warns Family Members Against Corruption by tucky200(m): 11:11am On Apr 26, 2015
Sweetguy25:

I hate to hear that phrase "god willing". Its stupid and annoying.
Buhari will fail, it has nothing to do with god. Nigeria is country setup to fail, for the past fifty years every president has tried and failed.
Buhari was there as a military president when it was easier to effect change and he FAILED.
He will fail again and so will the next president after him.
Goodbye.
You can lie o....buhari did not fail as military head of state o.....he didn't even complete 2years....chei u be ewu

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Warns Family Members Against Corruption by bisten14: 11:12am On Apr 26, 2015
Holywizard:
dis man is a goat.

That doesn't mean dat he will succeed...

I hate Buhari

Get some sense...

Re: Buhari Warns Family Members Against Corruption by bisten14: 11:14am On Apr 26, 2015
Holywizard:
Someone is remoting this northern goat

Re: Buhari Warns Family Members Against Corruption by driand(m): 11:16am On Apr 26, 2015
barcanista:
Talk is cheap... He should start work first!
I was actually expecting you u chip in something like that. angry
Re: Buhari Warns Family Members Against Corruption by IYANGBALI: 11:17am On Apr 26, 2015
Eleko1 I hope you don hear?uncle don warn you o,stop your yahoo yahoo business now o
Re: Buhari Warns Family Members Against Corruption by Nobody: 11:17am On Apr 26, 2015
This is the reason why a lot of us voted Buhari... no nonsense to corruption... stealing is now corruption!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Warns Family Members Against Corruption by driand(m): 11:17am On Apr 26, 2015
Holywizard:
dis man is a goat.

I hate Buhari
your hate didn't stop him from winning elections, don't you think your hate means nothing to him?
Re: Buhari Warns Family Members Against Corruption by driand(m): 11:18am On Apr 26, 2015
Holywizard:
Someone is remoting this northern goat
far better than your ilk.
Re: Buhari Warns Family Members Against Corruption by munex007(m): 11:19am On Apr 26, 2015
The heart that hate this Man for no reason deserve to stop beating

" Nigeria is a great country with numerous opportunities, adding that only the lazy ones would wallow in poverty”.~ GMB

SaiBaba
Re: Buhari Warns Family Members Against Corruption by driand(m): 11:19am On Apr 26, 2015
Holywizard:
this man will end up a failure
winning the elections made him better than everyone that has existed in your lineage.
Re: Buhari Warns Family Members Against Corruption by Truckpusher(m): 11:24am On Apr 26, 2015
philips70:

No use joining issues with a morally bankrupt and absolutely deranged individual. Your reputation here tells who you are. I will pass.
Look at the olodo that is talking about reputation.Reputation in a faceless forum is a like a man chasing the whirlwind, you'll never get it and Lemme also remind you that you should brace yourselves because we will curse Buhari A.K.A BABAONECHANCE INTO OBLIVION. tongue

I killed my conscience the moment I started seeing janjawiids like you here running around like some bunch of mad men.

Omo! Get off my mentions else ama jack you up and squeeze the life out of your worthless diick grin

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Warns Family Members Against Corruption by driand(m): 11:25am On Apr 26, 2015
spenca:
Ok baba, but you will buy me the best of things ,that all I need baba
grin Who be dis wan again? all for the sake of commenting on nairaland.
Re: Buhari Warns Family Members Against Corruption by sorextee(m): 11:25am On Apr 26, 2015
He doesn't give a damn about ur hatred.. so, continue hating, till u start looking older than him..
Holywizard:
dis man is a goat.

I hate Buhari
Re: Buhari Warns Family Members Against Corruption by sorextee(m): 11:28am On Apr 26, 2015
"Squeeze life out of his worthless diick" see gay movement o.. grin
Truckpusher:
Look at the olodo that is talking about reputation.Reputation in a faceless forum is a like a man chasing the whirlwind, you'll never get it and Lemme also remind you that you should brace yourselves because we will curse Buhari A.K.A BABAONECHANCE INTO OBLIVION. tongue

I killed my conscience the moment I started seeing janjawiids like you here running around like some bunch of mad men.

Omo! Get off my mentions else ama jack you up and squeeze the life out of your worthless diick grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari Warns Family Members Against Corruption by Truckpusher(m): 11:32am On Apr 26, 2015
sorextee:
"Squeeze life out of his worthless diick" see gay movement o.. grin
Lol, grin grin
That's the only place you'll hold a man to ransom and he would promise to behave.

I'm as straight as a pipe. wink
Re: Buhari Warns Family Members Against Corruption by YUSUPH1986(m): 11:33am On Apr 26, 2015
Sweetguy25:

I hate to hear that phrase "god willing". Its stupid and annoying.
Buhari will fail, it has nothing to do with god. Nigeria is country setup to fail, for the past fifty years every president has tried and failed.
Buhari was there as a military president when it was easier to effect change and he FAILED.
He will fail again and so will the next president after him.
Goodbye.
why ar u people like this? Wait,where or who told that he failed, a good sense of history wud negate ur thought about him.. Well,record is there for people like u to glance at... He didnt fail when he was head of state and am sure he wil not let Nigeria down. Moral of this; always stay optmistics
Re: Buhari Warns Family Members Against Corruption by zingywingy: 11:35am On Apr 26, 2015
psalmsjob:
people like you can't stand the work when he begins.

#SaiBaba has no sacred cows o. If you're due for slaughter you're due for slaughter chikena!

Anyone can b slaughtered...lolzzz..
Like that...no wonder gej s eager to give him d barton after tryna to clean alll closet
Re: Buhari Warns Family Members Against Corruption by apholaryn: 11:37am On Apr 26, 2015
Gidipal:

you already believe nigeria is a failure then what the hell do you still want with us..

Stupid ass nigga your family and generations will fail not Nigeria
Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen
Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen
Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen..countless Amen to that.
Re: Buhari Warns Family Members Against Corruption by sorextee(m): 11:39am On Apr 26, 2015
Transformer wey no get light... Show him a live one, let him go and hug it grin
strongerthaneva:
fools like u are still existing..u will need hug transformer by the time he assume office..tanoids indomie brains..
Re: Buhari Warns Family Members Against Corruption by HonAnalysis: 11:42am On Apr 26, 2015
Nigeria will not fail only those that wishes bad and failure may not be able to achieve success during his tenure. Am a Nigerian and this is my Jerusalem, NIGERIA shall be great
Re: Buhari Warns Family Members Against Corruption by HonAnalysis: 11:45am On Apr 26, 2015
And for that guy that hates the word "God willing"U can embrace " Devil or Satan willing" people of poor knowledge and common sense
Re: Buhari Warns Family Members Against Corruption by stanmarshals(m): 11:52am On Apr 26, 2015
Let's keep all sentiment apart and pray for our leaders though we may not like him but he is now our president. He would not fail.
Re: Buhari Warns Family Members Against Corruption by Atk1nson(m): 11:55am On Apr 26, 2015
Holywizard:
dis man is a goat.

I hate Buhari
keep hating. baba will be putting ur kind to shame
Re: Buhari Warns Family Members Against Corruption by philips70(m): 11:56am On Apr 26, 2015
Truckpusher:

You can't get help here. Visit a psychiatrist.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Warns Family Members Against Corruption by dannex(m): 12:04pm On Apr 26, 2015
Gidipal:

you already believe nigeria is a failure then what the hell do you still want with us..

Stupid ass nigga your family and generations will fail not Nigeria
don't mind d sour guy. D guy na Anofia
Re: Buhari Warns Family Members Against Corruption by Truckpusher(m): 12:06pm On Apr 26, 2015
philips70:

You can't get help here. Visit a psychiatrist.
I already did and I shared the same ward with your ho momma. wink grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Labour Party Wins Edo South Senatorial Seat, wins Oredo Federal Constituency. / Ambode, Fayose, Argebesola And Ajimobi At Western Nigerian Governors’ Forum / Hauwa Atiku-Uwais: Atiku Donated Land, Office To Me – Daughter (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.