Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,755 members, 7,809,902 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:54 PM

INEC Declares Ikpeazu Winner Of Abia Governorship Election - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / INEC Declares Ikpeazu Winner Of Abia Governorship Election (41063 Views)

Malami Speaks On Abia Governorship, Asks Parties To Await Decision Of Courts / Abia Governorship Election Supreme Court Hearing & Possible Judgment / Alledged Mourning In Abia As INEC Declare Ikpeazu Winner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: INEC Declares Ikpeazu Winner Of Abia Governorship Election by Psylas(m): 7:41am On Apr 26, 2015
Abians don suffer
Re: INEC Declares Ikpeazu Winner Of Abia Governorship Election by sweatholder(m): 7:41am On Apr 26, 2015
Hmmm after all those coffin rituals they ve finally won.Now you find them in churches with their fake testimonies, d pastor wil now be like ,i prayed abt it i knw u wil win. Rubbish i rather stay home nd serve God

2 Likes

Re: INEC Declares Ikpeazu Winner Of Abia Governorship Election by Nobody: 7:41am On Apr 26, 2015
This is just the beginning.
Re: INEC Declares Ikpeazu Winner Of Abia Governorship Election by IsraeliAIRFORCE: 7:41am On Apr 26, 2015
klens:
DONT WEEP YET, he might perform more than what you expected from him. u cant tell what is in a mans heart.

They are not only weeping because Alex Otti lost, they are weeping because they sworn (some with their lives) that Ngwa man cannot govern Abia State.

Btw, Alex Otti left PDP just 6 months because he wasn't favoured as the gubernatorial candidate of the party in Abia State.

5 Likes

Re: INEC Declares Ikpeazu Winner Of Abia Governorship Election by justdivine: 7:42am On Apr 26, 2015
Yye
Re: INEC Declares Ikpeazu Winner Of Abia Governorship Election by Nobody: 7:44am On Apr 26, 2015
Armed Robbers!!!!! Wooooooo!!!! Ikpea-gini?? God go punish the person when rig this election!!! Nonsense and ingredient!! angry angry angry
Re: INEC Declares Ikpeazu Winner Of Abia Governorship Election by Psylas(m): 7:45am On Apr 26, 2015
Bobskylo:

may GOD decides in ur life d way abians decided
wetin that guy do you?
Re: INEC Declares Ikpeazu Winner Of Abia Governorship Election by 9jii(m): 7:45am On Apr 26, 2015
Yesssss!!!
God we thank we for this.

God bless T.A
God bless gov.elect
Re: INEC Declares Ikpeazu Winner Of Abia Governorship Election by Nobody: 7:47am On Apr 26, 2015
klens:
why did you say so? now i see the problem was not all about PDP But not wanting an NGWA MAN RULING Abia State. pls dont insult any tribe.
I wasd passing thru Aba from PH on thursday and I saw the casket your so called tribe were mounting in all the junctions and the funny thing was that it took them 30mins to get to the next junction because of the bad road there. I cry for the stupidity of people who are anathema to devt.

Please don't quote me again because you are a problem to ur soul for accepting that sham called election

5 Likes

Re: INEC Declares Ikpeazu Winner Of Abia Governorship Election by klens(m): 7:47am On Apr 26, 2015
Results, as announced by INEC, from the eight local government areas of Abia State where the supplementary governorship elections held showed that in Aba North PDP got 754 while APGA polled 857; in Ikwuano PDP 1,748, APGA 2179; Ohafia, PDP 2,479, APGA 326; Isiala Ngwa North, PDP 60, APGA 60; Aba South, PDP 722, APGA 2536; Ogwunagbo, PDP 1893, APGA polled 1289; Umuahia South, PDP 1377, APGA 4184; Umuahia North, PDP 1,899, APGA 2,376, and Osisioma, APGA 5,322, PDP 1668.
Re: INEC Declares Ikpeazu Winner Of Abia Governorship Election by Activityj(m): 7:48am On Apr 26, 2015
$iweepbitterly$
Re: INEC Declares Ikpeazu Winner Of Abia Governorship Election by ushmanny: 7:49am On Apr 26, 2015
Apga would hv bn a better option.abia seriously needs to develop
Re: INEC Declares Ikpeazu Winner Of Abia Governorship Election by toyoutoyou: 7:49am On Apr 26, 2015
AMEN in Jesus name.
Bobskylo:

may GOD decides in ur life d way abians decided
Re: INEC Declares Ikpeazu Winner Of Abia Governorship Election by klens(m): 7:49am On Apr 26, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
I wasd passing thru Aba from PH on thursday and I saw the casket your so called tribe were mounting in all the junctions and the funny thing was that it took them 30mins to get to the next junction because of the bad road there. I cry for the stupidity of people who are anathema to devt.

Please don't quote me again because you are a problem to ur soul for accepting that sham called election
Do you know where i am from? Don't you ever insult me again. just say your opinion and leave
Re: INEC Declares Ikpeazu Winner Of Abia Governorship Election by Valmesk(m): 7:49am On Apr 26, 2015
The two lawyers that will be representing both will be smiling now,they can't wait for the tribunal.

2 Likes

Re: INEC Declares Ikpeazu Winner Of Abia Governorship Election by Sanpearl(f): 7:50am On Apr 26, 2015
Pls say what you know... pdp did not win anytin in any abia.. Its just that they rigged it as usual and INEC has declared him a winner... Its a pity.. They nolonger count people's votes in Abia state.
Re: INEC Declares Ikpeazu Winner Of Abia Governorship Election by pring: 7:50am On Apr 26, 2015
T A Orji and his criminal gang.
Abia is gone.

1 Like

Re: INEC Declares Ikpeazu Winner Of Abia Governorship Election by NwaJesusteete(m): 7:51am On Apr 26, 2015
[quote author=klens post=33116078]
SOURCE http://www.channelstv.com/2015/04/26/inec-declares-ikpeazu-winner-of-abia-

to GOD be the glory my amiable governor
Re: INEC Declares Ikpeazu Winner Of Abia Governorship Election by Icecomrade: 7:52am On Apr 26, 2015
Abia. Omen continues. So so sad!!!!!!!!

I just hate this Ngwa propaganda working against genuine leadership

Ndi PDP ga igbu anyi. Chineke zoputa anyi

1 Like

Re: INEC Declares Ikpeazu Winner Of Abia Governorship Election by emiye(m): 7:55am On Apr 26, 2015
the moment the incumbent governor, we were all made to believe was the worst governor in the world won a whole senatorial election, I knew abians like the chain on their neck place by T.A Orji. No one can rig a senatorial election to the point of winning, if he was not fairly popular.

4 Likes

Re: INEC Declares Ikpeazu Winner Of Abia Governorship Election by Ponponkon: 7:56am On Apr 26, 2015
Dem don dey cry one by one.

Special announcements
This is to inform all landlord in Aba that the incoming administration of Dr Ikpeazu will not hesitate to demolish any building that does not have a toilet. Also if you know that your fence or building blocks the drainage and that you did not follow town planning guidelines of giving 8 meters gap from the road,note that your building will be demolished without any compensation paid. Do all the necessary adjustments on or before July 1,2015. No time for nonsense,a clinical/environmental biochemist achiwala o

Pastor Ponponkon
On behalf of the governor elect

1 Like

Re: INEC Declares Ikpeazu Winner Of Abia Governorship Election by Sajio(m): 7:56am On Apr 26, 2015
What's the result for Taraba states? is it APC that won there?
Re: INEC Declares Ikpeazu Winner Of Abia Governorship Election by charlie009: 7:57am On Apr 26, 2015
Abia state is still in darkness,the people made a very BIG mistake. Another 8 years of backwardness!
Re: INEC Declares Ikpeazu Winner Of Abia Governorship Election by Samirana360(m): 7:59am On Apr 26, 2015
amadice:
God what have we abians done to deserve this...after all d prayers and begging DAT abia should be free from dictatorship and captivity?.... T.A orji it will never be well with u ooo...
It's already well with him....just talk about urself and ur family, how u can make sense....
Re: INEC Declares Ikpeazu Winner Of Abia Governorship Election by NwaJesusteete(m): 8:01am On Apr 26, 2015
I am 100% sure okezie is coming to doalize aba, for this is his major concern and Theodore has no power over him as soon as he transit in the throne.
Re: INEC Declares Ikpeazu Winner Of Abia Governorship Election by Nobody: 8:01am On Apr 26, 2015
Some parasites here who are not even from Abia State are saying trash! I think the Abia people should just give Ikpeazu a chance, he'll do quite well more than Orji. After all in my state(Akwa Ibom), the then PDP governor(Victor Attah) was just there doing nothing. When Akpabio who came in through him won in 2007, we though we were just gonna be the same way. But behold, Akpabio really transformed the state and Attah became his enemy simply because he(Akpabio) was not yielding to any of his plans.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: INEC Declares Ikpeazu Winner Of Abia Governorship Election by Setaje(f): 8:02am On Apr 26, 2015
If we are to judge by face value. This man looks like he would perform. He looks compassionate. But..............jonathan looked more compassionate than him!...... grin
Re: INEC Declares Ikpeazu Winner Of Abia Governorship Election by janeteubena: 8:02am On Apr 26, 2015
why so keeping Abians on suspense.
Re: INEC Declares Ikpeazu Winner Of Abia Governorship Election by otr1(m): 8:03am On Apr 26, 2015
Too late to cry. Why didn't y'all complaining go to Abia to vote?

1 Like

Re: INEC Declares Ikpeazu Winner Of Abia Governorship Election by otr1(m): 8:03am On Apr 26, 2015
Why are you people pitying Abians as if they've just elected Satan?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC Declares Ikpeazu Winner Of Abia Governorship Election by ndcide(m): 8:03am On Apr 26, 2015
What's wrong if Ikpeazu won. abi because his's in PDP? Abia will be having a new governor. If they want him to succeed, they can make him succeed. what if Otti was given PDP ticket and he lost too.

That was how some persons where reacting when Obianor won in anambra state. They told the world that Anambra will suffer, that the new governor can't handle security issues etc. Today, the story is different. Those sentiments were just based on ngige's APC.

A new governor have emerged based on equity and popular mandate. support him. put his government to task. that's all. Those from day Enugu state, are not crying about party neither are they saying the incoming governor is a mistake because he's in PDP.

Who says Otti would have been better. You never know.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: INEC Declares Ikpeazu Winner Of Abia Governorship Election by Gabbyking(m): 8:04am On Apr 26, 2015
Ngwa! The human eaters right from time. shocked undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ogoni Clean-Up: VP Osinbajo's Visit (Live Updates) / Ikorodu Road After Rain Last Night (photos) / Betta Edu Arrives EFCC Headquarters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.