Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,999 members, 7,817,953 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:52 PM

(Her Lover Of Over Four Years Just Broke Up With Her) RESPONSE - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / (Her Lover Of Over Four Years Just Broke Up With Her) RESPONSE (450 Views)

Man Takes Lady Out To The Movies, Goes On Twitter To Rant, Her Response Is Epic / 'my Boyfriend Of 4 Years Just Got Engaged' - Heartbroken Lady Shares Story / A Guy Asked This Woman For A Naked Selfie And Her Response Was Brilliant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

(Her Lover Of Over Four Years Just Broke Up With Her) RESPONSE by CuteMaryJ: 1:13pm On Apr 26, 2015
Owkieyyy. . .

Happy Sunday everyone. So I saw this post by lalasticlala with the subject "Her Lover Of Over Four Years Just Broke Up With Her; Please Advise Her" {Full Story here https://www.nairaland.com/2278137/lover-over-four-years-just}. And I've decided to share my opinion.

The truth is at this point in time, you feel dejected and used. You even feel like commiting suicide. But see, anybody begging you not to commit suicide is wasting his time. Life is too short. Stop crying over that man. A man that is not even worth your tears. If you die today, do you think he will die with you? Or do you think he will wail forever?

Babe, this is no time to cry and wail over any guy. This is the time you should sit up, learn and pick up the pieces of your life. Owkieyy, you mighy have given him your V but he now he turns around to tell yhu thrash. It's now left for you to believe it or not. Are you trashy because he said you are trashy and so you feel so or because boldly written on your birth certificate reads "Trash"?

For now, don't hate him. That is a big step to ensuring your heart is secure. You have to convince yourself that everything you once felt for him was true. Whether or not he apologizes. Love is a gift and appreciate the fact you were given that priviledge. Life will give you whatever experience is most helpful for the evolution of your consciousness. Don't bother your head with whatever he says. See whatever you have given him as a gift. Don't hate. Wipe your tears off. Never think of revenge or suicide. Being resentful is like drinking poison and expecting the other person to die.

A lot of us have been there and if we had heard things like this, it would have been of great benefit to us. Let him go. Catch fun with your friends. Talk to someone, pour out all your emotions and if you wish to cry at that moment, do cry. But have a limit. Believe in yourself that you can love again but firstlove yourself. This is a phase that will surely pass away. See this as a burden which has been let off and focus on bringing out the best in you. There is life after this dear! Be good!

cc: lalasticlala
Re: (Her Lover Of Over Four Years Just Broke Up With Her) RESPONSE by marshalcarter: 1:16pm On Apr 26, 2015
Mr op
We need the full story
Re: (Her Lover Of Over Four Years Just Broke Up With Her) RESPONSE by CuteMaryJ: 1:19pm On Apr 26, 2015
marshalcarter:
Mr op
We need the full story
Modified
Re: (Her Lover Of Over Four Years Just Broke Up With Her) RESPONSE by Cutehector(m): 1:23pm On Apr 26, 2015
U saw d post on lalasticlala's profile and u reposted it again.. Na wa oooo
Re: (Her Lover Of Over Four Years Just Broke Up With Her) RESPONSE by agarawu23(m): 1:26pm On Apr 26, 2015
its on FP already

abi my eyes dey see double ?

(1) (Reply)

Advice Me Please / How Do You See Your Relationship? / Gender Equality

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.