Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,754 members, 7,827,784 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:00 PM

Like Obasanjo Like Buhari? - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Like Obasanjo Like Buhari? (38906 Views)

Buhari Will Not Act Like Obasanjo, Jonathan – Presidency / Check Out This Okada Rider Who Looks Like Obasanjo (photo) / Like Obasanjo, Like Buhari: Remembering Fela’s Wish (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Like Obasanjo Like Buhari? by fineguy11(m): 4:15pm On Apr 26, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Barcanista is not a loser, he's a role model to many here, You can only dream of having an analytical mind such as his.
the same analytical mind dat predicted victories for gej in the whole south westyour brain is tantamount to dat of your wallet....EMPTY..

4 Likes

Re: Like Obasanjo Like Buhari? by Nobody: 4:16pm On Apr 26, 2015
fineguy11:
the same analytical mind dat predicted victories for gej in the whole south westyour brain is tantamount to dat of your wallet....EMPTY..
lol
Re: Like Obasanjo Like Buhari? by Nobody: 4:16pm On Apr 26, 2015
dutchjongen:

Barcanista has no principles which information made him switch to GEJ PDP camp the den of robbers with the likes of Chris Uba,Anenih,Omisore etc.He could have should remained neutral than for him to switch to PDP shows he has no prinicples or morals. He even sent be a personal inbox under my former moniker before I left nairaland for a bit about how we should drum up support for Buhari,I feel so pained by his betrayal and lack of integrity

Get over it already. Some of you take politics way too personal and far; that's not the way dear.

Barcanista wasn't the first to defect; he won't be the last either. I have hitherto being an anti-PDP person till the merger that birthed the APC was successful.

Now, I support the PDP. That's the way it is. Some may say i was bribed or I lack principles; it's their opinion. I know WHY I support the PDP, and I don't expect that reason to be reasonable to others.
Re: Like Obasanjo Like Buhari? by Mogidi: 4:18pm On Apr 26, 2015
MzJackBaueress:
Moses,what was the useless topic about again?

You sure say you don eat today?

This memory loss taya me o, abi Buhari no dey pay you again? grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Like Obasanjo Like Buhari? by Nobody: 4:19pm On Apr 26, 2015
dearpreye:

Get over it already. Some of you take politics way too personal and far; that's not the way dear.

Barcanista wasn't the first to defect; he won't be the last either. I have hitherto being an anti-PDP person till the merger that birthed the APC was successful.

Now, I support the PDP. That's the way it is. Some may say i was bribed or I lack principles; it's their opinion. I know WHY I support the PDP, and I don't expect that reason to be reasonable to others.
Support PDP that for 16 years could'nt give us electricity in the 21st century at a time of record breaking oil prices and supervised the greatest corruption ever witnessed by any country on this planet.
Please I would like to know the reason you support them like the traitor Barcanista.
Re: Like Obasanjo Like Buhari? by Nobody: 4:22pm On Apr 26, 2015
dutchjongen:

Support PDP that for 16 years could'nt give us electricity in the 21st century at a time or record breaking oil prices and supervised the greatest corruption ever witnessed by any country on this planet.
Please I would like to know the reason you support them like the traitor Barcanista.

The reason is far bigger than politics. It will NEVER make any sense to you! Trust me.
dearpreye:

The reason is far bigger than politics. It will NEVER make any sense to you! Trust me.
Please humour me
SeverusSnape:

Stupidity is when you can't counter one's post but resort to insults only.

arrogance and mumuishness is when you don't know what to comment and you go ahead commenting.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Like Obasanjo Like Buhari? by Nobody: 4:23pm On Apr 26, 2015
dutchjongen:

Please humour me

It's beyond politics.
Re: Like Obasanjo Like Buhari? by egift(m): 4:23pm On Apr 26, 2015
SeverusSnape:
I'm already my own man. Defending someone else doesn't make me another man.

Yet people easily mistake you for someone else grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Like Obasanjo Like Buhari? by baybeeboi: 4:23pm On Apr 26, 2015
Forwetinnah:

Bringing God into an election that Jega manipulated. Chai!! Una low o

Kolade354:
In 2011 Jega was not partisian, How can you explain the no void vote we all witness in Enugu?

Underage voters are being accredited in some
polling units in Northern Nigeria, Pointblanknews.com correspondents
report.
In Polling Units visited in Kaduna, Kano, Nasarawa
and Gombe States, some INEC agents were seen accrediting people who
appears to be between the ages of 10 and 15 years.
The underage voters according to our
correspondents are being shielded from the eyes of security operatives while in other
cases, security operatives look the other way.
http://www.m.thenigerianvoice.com/news/174354/1/underage-being-accredited-to-vote-in-northern-nige.html
Re: Like Obasanjo Like Buhari? by JegaQuin: 4:24pm On Apr 26, 2015
Lol...Saboteur in parade! GMB till 2023! Gbam!

1 Like

Re: Like Obasanjo Like Buhari? by ozoigbondu: 4:24pm On Apr 26, 2015
So many pained souls in this thread.lf barca has no principle why do you guys swarm around his thread spewing rubbish.All of you should shut the fvck up and prepare for oppostion the next four years will be fun

2 Likes

Re: Like Obasanjo Like Buhari? by Nobody: 4:24pm On Apr 26, 2015
dearpreye:

It's beyond politics.
You are benefitting from The rot in the system that is the only reason I can think of your support or have a relative you benefit from his loot in PDP
Re: Like Obasanjo Like Buhari? by Jesusloveyou: 4:27pm On Apr 26, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Stupidity is when you can't counter one's post but resort to insults only.
u expect anybody with his right sense to counter this rubbish?where and when buhari get house for abuja?when did buhari declare his asset?u and op don't have work,maybe na 419 work una dey do.shmmmmmm.

2 Likes

Re: Like Obasanjo Like Buhari? by Kingspin(m): 4:28pm On Apr 26, 2015
ChinemeOkpan:
Barcanista, enough of this rhetoric. You impress no one with your baseless assumptions and equally daft conclusions.

You said you will criticize Buhari and his government, why dont you wait till he takes over before you start opening all these redundant threads?

Have you been mandated to open one anti-Buhari thread per day?
Thats his personal opinion you just shared us yours. It a free world, FIB.
Re: Like Obasanjo Like Buhari? by Nobody: 4:30pm On Apr 26, 2015
dutchjongen:

You are benefitting from The rot in the system that is the only reason I can think of your support or have a relative you benefit from his loot in PDP

No way bro. Your conclusion is very unfortunate and depressing. Not all those who support GEJ benefits from him any inducements.

We all have our reasons for whom we support.

I'm so shocked you guys worked/ walked with barcanista for months, and yet you do NOT know him that much!
Re: Like Obasanjo Like Buhari? by Nobody: 4:32pm On Apr 26, 2015
ozoigbondu:
So many pained souls in this thread.lf barca has no principle why do you guys swarm around his thread spewing rubbish.All of you should shut the fvck up and prepare for oppostion the next four years will be fun

Bro, leave them alone in their Hypocrisy!
Re: Like Obasanjo Like Buhari? by MzJackBaueress(f): 4:32pm On Apr 26, 2015
Mogidi:

You sure say you don eat today?

This memory loss taya me o, abi Buhari no dey pay you again? grin grin grin grin
yes I have eaten to my fill today. I don't get paid unlike your friend who has exchanged his brain for money.

1 Like

Re: Like Obasanjo Like Buhari? by Nobody: 4:32pm On Apr 26, 2015
dearpreye:

No way bro. Your conclusion is very unfortunate and depressing. Not all those who support GEJ benefits from him any inducements.

We all have our reasons for whom we support.

I'm so shocked you guys worked/ walked with barcanista for months, and yet you do NOT know him that much!
We did'nt know we were dealing with a shapeshifter and chameleon.
Re: Like Obasanjo Like Buhari? by Jaypea98: 4:33pm On Apr 26, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Can you even do one third of what Barca is doing?...Dont let me expose you for all to see. grin
The post was copied from a blog nah or is the blog his's
Re: Like Obasanjo Like Buhari? by Nobody: 4:34pm On Apr 26, 2015
dutchjongen:

We did'nt know we were dealing with a shapeshifter and chameleon.

And what does that say you guys? Poor discerners? You guys are very petty with all these talks.
Re: Like Obasanjo Like Buhari? by jossyj: 4:38pm On Apr 26, 2015
atikubaba:
My friend go and rest and lick your wound for the next four years. Buhari is OUR president no matter what u say.

because you hate the truth buth it must be told.
Re: Like Obasanjo Like Buhari? by Jesusloveyou: 4:39pm On Apr 26, 2015
dearpreye:

ur reason is diff from barcanista childish reason because of his fellow buharist corrected him,is that enof to insult buhari,that means he was actually promise 'protection'
Re: Like Obasanjo Like Buhari? by Nobody: 4:41pm On Apr 26, 2015
Jesusloveyou:
ur reason is diff from barcanista childish reason because of his fellow buharist corrected him,is that enof to insult buhari,that means he was actually promise 'protection'

It's still obvious you guys don't know him! Didn't you also belive the protection talk? Didn't you?

It his life; his call.
Re: Like Obasanjo Like Buhari? by olu77(m): 4:43pm On Apr 26, 2015
Kolade354:
Kip quiet after may 29th then you can start to do your 'Hobby' which is to critcize...........

You can't find barcanista behind Jonathan after may 29. He is barely two months in this job of spreading rumours and predicting trash about Buhari. You need to always compare what he is saying about Buhari now to what he said before feb 14 and you will understand him better

2 Likes

Re: Like Obasanjo Like Buhari? by Nobody: 4:43pm On Apr 26, 2015
sammyj:
Story for the gods, the so called baba one chance is respected and regarded as one of the most distinguished gentle man by the US army war college and his intelligence was what made him the Nigerian president for the next four years. PDP and their blind corrupt die hard supporters should take it or go and die!!!!! grin cool

His intelligence ke?
Re: Like Obasanjo Like Buhari? by 2Brains1(m): 4:43pm On Apr 26, 2015
What A waste of Time

Barcanista Crying a river

2 Likes

Re: Like Obasanjo Like Buhari? by Nobody: 4:45pm On Apr 26, 2015
dearpreye:

His intelligence ke?
He is very intelligent he is well versed in the Petroleum industry he was the first Chairman of NNPC and the Commisioner of Petroleum when OBJ was military Head of State. He went to US War College to study Strategy and Administration
Re: Like Obasanjo Like Buhari? by hope4nigeria(m): 4:46pm On Apr 26, 2015
atikubaba:
My friend go and rest and lick your wound for the next four years. Buhari is OUR president no matter what u say.
gbam. satanoid LAMENTATION.
Re: Like Obasanjo Like Buhari? by Nobody: 4:46pm On Apr 26, 2015
2Brains1:
What A waste of Time

Barcanista Crying a river

When was with the broom camp, he wasn't crying a stream!

What a people!
Re: Like Obasanjo Like Buhari? by SeverusSnape(m): 4:46pm On Apr 26, 2015
Jaypea98:

The post was copied from a blog nah or is the blog his's
The blog is his.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Buhari: I won't mention the name of my Preferred Successor, he may Be Eliminated / The Best And The Worst Performing Governor In S/west / Boko Haram To Bomb Osinbajo’s House; Plans Uncovered

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.