Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,826 members, 7,820,904 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:39 AM

My Babe Disturbing Me For Details Of How I Threw Her A Surprise Bash. Should I? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Babe Disturbing Me For Details Of How I Threw Her A Surprise Bash. Should I? (775 Views)

You Paid Your Girlfriend A Surprise Visit And You Caught Her About Doing This. / When You Decide To Pay Your Girlfriend A Surprise Visit In School / My Neighbor's wife Won't Stop Disturbing Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Babe Disturbing Me For Details Of How I Threw Her A Surprise Bash. Should I? by zizazizu: 3:49pm On Apr 26, 2015
Last weekend was my babe's birthday and I arranged with one of her close friends to throw her a surprise bash. I work in Port Harcourt and she doing her masters at Covenant University. I couldn't make it to the party so I greased her friend's palms very well to make it a very colourful event.

Her friend overdid it.

The surprise was so much, my babe was crying for a better part of the party.

Now, the event is behind us and this woman has been on my case to reveal details of how we went about throwing such a surprise. She didn't even know how i got her friend's number not to talk of arrange a party through her.

Now, I feel she should just let it go and enjoy the fact that we arranged a surprise for her but she won't let it go. She is beginning to turn it to an issue as even her friend has refused to say anything. As for me, I am thinking of spilling it to her but I am considering that I might employ such a trick again should we get married (as looks more likely) and I wouldn't want her to decode.

So, I come to this wise house for counsel.

What should I do? I will really appreciate honest and matured contributions. Thanks Nairalanders.
Re: My Babe Disturbing Me For Details Of How I Threw Her A Surprise Bash. Should I? by olu77(m): 3:53pm On Apr 26, 2015
Lol tell her the truth nau. By the way, how did you get her best friend's number Tell us the truth first
Re: My Babe Disturbing Me For Details Of How I Threw Her A Surprise Bash. Should I? by kambili999(f): 4:04pm On Apr 26, 2015
Re: My Babe Disturbing Me For Details Of How I Threw Her A Surprise Bash. Should I? by FLAWLES(f): 4:32pm On Apr 26, 2015
Tell her d truth jooor>if she ask u how you got her friends number,Tell her its a surprise for another day Now lets fvck
Re: My Babe Disturbing Me For Details Of How I Threw Her A Surprise Bash. Should I? by bigtt76(f): 4:35pm On Apr 26, 2015
Tell her the truth before she starts thinking you're nyanshing her friend for corner grin
Re: My Babe Disturbing Me For Details Of How I Threw Her A Surprise Bash. Should I? by demmy0325(m): 5:21pm On Apr 26, 2015
Re: My Babe Disturbing Me For Details Of How I Threw Her A Surprise Bash. Should I? by charijee(f): 5:28pm On Apr 26, 2015
Spill it man the party is all gone..I don't see anything wrong in opening up
Re: My Babe Disturbing Me For Details Of How I Threw Her A Surprise Bash. Should I? by zizazizu: 9:39pm On Apr 26, 2015
Alright....thanks all. I appreciate the comments. Will just tell her and get it over with.

(1) (Reply)

Top 10 WORST Ways To Break-up With Someone! / Pls I Need Ur Advice / What Is The Way Out For A Man Whose Priority About Ladies Is Only Sex?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.