Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,412 members, 7,819,471 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:54 PM

See The Highest Heighht Of Wickedness A Man Melted On His Female Lover (photos) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See The Highest Heighht Of Wickedness A Man Melted On His Female Lover (photos) (4848 Views)

Man Harasses His Female Neighbour By Masturbating Constantly In Her Presence / Two Church Members Fight Dirty Over Female Lover (pic) / Guy Refuses To Pay For Friends Invited To Their Date By His Female Friend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Highest Heighht Of Wickedness A Man Melted On His Female Lover (photos) by Camellia(f): 10:06pm On Apr 26, 2015
mega ewwww...seriously chains nd rods..made her ass dat way.....jealous n insecure fool..
Re: See The Highest Heighht Of Wickedness A Man Melted On His Female Lover (photos) by Ariyke: 10:34pm On Apr 26, 2015
shocked shocked shocked shocked this man should be fed to pigs angry

*Edited*
He should be sitted on iron chair with gas cooker under to slowly roast him angry they can add Maggi and salt for better roasting angry idiota
Re: See The Highest Heighht Of Wickedness A Man Melted On His Female Lover (photos) by Nobody: 10:55pm On Apr 26, 2015
Fine girl ass gone bad.

See that monsters face. He is a lonely idiot. If you don't have mind to date a fine girl, just give up you silly man and stop acting up.

Don't blame guys that have fine girls running after them. We got hearts made of steel. If she cheats. Just drop her like hot charcoal. Move on.
Re: See The Highest Heighht Of Wickedness A Man Melted On His Female Lover (photos) by onyi4edu(f): 11:19pm On Apr 26, 2015
Hemanwel:
I still do not understand why couples who were once love birds inflict such horrendous pains on each other when it comes to issues of infidelity and unfaithfulness.
Why cant they just forgive,forget,and move on with their normal lives together (or better still...separate amicably),if truly the love once existed between them?

Was about commenting when I saw your post. You spoke my mind bro....
Re: See The Highest Heighht Of Wickedness A Man Melted On His Female Lover (photos) by Nobody: 12:05am On Apr 27, 2015
Jesu! ! Nke naxareth! cry
Re: See The Highest Heighht Of Wickedness A Man Melted On His Female Lover (photos) by Creamz(m): 1:18am On Apr 27, 2015
Some men are just heartless. He should be locked up in a zoo. He is not suppose to be living among humans, because he is a wild animal.
Re: See The Highest Heighht Of Wickedness A Man Melted On His Female Lover (photos) by AdeniyiA(m): 6:05am On Apr 27, 2015
This man that looks like Medusa shocked
Re: See The Highest Heighht Of Wickedness A Man Melted On His Female Lover (photos) by Truckpusher(m): 6:51am On Apr 27, 2015
rokiatu:
Omg this is inhuman. cry cry cry cry
Just imagine that your precious anaconda had to undergo such gruesome ordeal? angry
Re: See The Highest Heighht Of Wickedness A Man Melted On His Female Lover (photos) by praxisnetworks: 6:52am On Apr 27, 2015
this is maddnesss ..... rokiatu, eggovinmma be warned sweetorgasm is capable of worse!

rokiatu:
Omg this is inhuman. cry cry cry cry
Re: See The Highest Heighht Of Wickedness A Man Melted On His Female Lover (photos) by Nobody: 6:55am On Apr 27, 2015
praxisnetworks:
this is maddnesss ..... rokiatu be warned sweetorgasm is capable of worse!

aboki what do u mean?
Re: See The Highest Heighht Of Wickedness A Man Melted On His Female Lover (photos) by naijaboiy: 6:59am On Apr 27, 2015
www.nairaland.com/attachments/2349535_2_jpegea571676ce9b75b0730a5d56350ae93e
Now why will any woman in her right senses marry such an ugly looking orangutan? angry
Re: See The Highest Heighht Of Wickedness A Man Melted On His Female Lover (photos) by praxisnetworks: 7:02am On Apr 27, 2015
praxisnetworks:
this is maddnesss ..... rokiatu, eggovinmma be warned sweetorgasm is capable of worse!

Re: See The Highest Heighht Of Wickedness A Man Melted On His Female Lover (photos) by Nobody: 7:06am On Apr 27, 2015
[quote author=praxisnetworks post=33149225][/quote] why are u using someone else's DP?
Re: See The Highest Heighht Of Wickedness A Man Melted On His Female Lover (photos) by praxisnetworks: 7:21am On Apr 27, 2015
sad
sweetorgasm:
why are u using someone else's DP?
Re: See The Highest Heighht Of Wickedness A Man Melted On His Female Lover (photos) by shawnfamous(m): 7:23am On Apr 27, 2015
Sandydayz:
What the hell!!!
This are more reasons why women need to work hard, be educated so they can be independent, and of cus so they can know their right......
i didnt really want to reply u in other nt 2 derail dis post! If u guys like work hard and even sch in MIT! U will still end up in dah kitchen!
Re: See The Highest Heighht Of Wickedness A Man Melted On His Female Lover (photos) by Sandydayz(f): 8:42am On Apr 27, 2015
shawnfamous:
i didnt really want to reply u in other nt 2 derail dis post! If u guys like work hard and even sch in MIT! U will still end up in dah kitchen!
Of cus yeah.... But am also sure u know what I meant by that......
Re: See The Highest Heighht Of Wickedness A Man Melted On His Female Lover (photos) by Mhizizzy(f): 9:20am On Apr 27, 2015
Pure wickedness

He Sud be hanged
Re: See The Highest Heighht Of Wickedness A Man Melted On His Female Lover (photos) by mikolo80: 9:54am On Apr 27, 2015
Sandydayz:
What the hell!!!
This are more reasons why women need to work hard, be educated so they can be independent, and of cus so they can know their right......
so they can experience high rates of divorce
choose your husband with common sense
not tall dark handsome with 6figure salary
Re: See The Highest Heighht Of Wickedness A Man Melted On His Female Lover (photos) by Emmyk(m): 9:58am On Apr 27, 2015
Holy frijoles shocked shocked
Re: See The Highest Heighht Of Wickedness A Man Melted On His Female Lover (photos) by xtervaganza(m): 11:30am On Apr 27, 2015
If you do this to my sister eh.....I'll find a way to kill you

(1) (2) (Reply)

Oshogbo Weed At Work - See Watin This Girl Post For Facebook / Birthday Sex / The Night I Was Bang In Ekiti During My Service

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.